很久以前在一个遥远的银河系…
拉穆行星
片名:侠盗一号♥
贸易前哨站
帝国占领的卫星
穆斯塔法
沃巴尼
帝国劳♥改♥营
帝国综合安全
亚汶四号♥
帝国凯伯水晶精炼厂
长官
在你脚下
是飞行员… 那个叛逃者
头低下来
帝国♥军♥会搜捕他
反抗军联盟总部
这是他被抓时 从他的靴子里找到的
去跟那个把我们的人 杀掉的家伙说
为什么
把他们带走
– 妈妈 – 我们知道
– Mama! – We know.
琴 收好东西 时候到了
Jyn, gather your things. It’s time.
– 你好 – 索 我是莱拉
– Hello? – Saw, it’s Lyra.
出事了 他来抓我们了
It’s happened. He’s come for us.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
琴 过来
Jyn, come here.
记住 无论我做了什么
Remember, whatever I do,
都是为了保护你
I do it to protect you.
说你明白
Say you understand.
我明白
I understand.
我爱你 小星尘
I love you, Stardust.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Papa.
盖伦
Galen.
走吧
Go.
琴
Jyn.
你知道要去哪里吧?
You know where to go, don’t you?
相信原力
Trust the Force.
你还真是难找 盖伦
You’re a hard man to find, Galen.
可是居然跑去种田?
But farming…
真的假的?像你这么有才华的人?
Really? Man of your talents?
这种生活很平静
It’s a peaceful life.
我想也很孤独吧
It’s lonely, I imagine.
自从莱拉死后 确实是
Since Lyra died, yes.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
去搜屋里
Search the house.
你想怎么样?
What is it you want?
工程已经停滞 我需要你回来
The work has stalled. I need you to come back.
恕难从命 昆尼克
I won’t do it, Krennic.
我们正近乎伟大 是如此的接近
We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close
能为银河系提供和平与安全
to providing peace and security for the galaxy.
你把和平与恐怖混淆了
You’re confusing peace with terror.
是吗?
Well,
总得有个开始
you have to start somewhere.
我毫无用处 昆尼克
I’d be of no help, Krennic.
我的脑筋不中用了
My mind just isn’t what it was.
甚至是连简单的小事
I have trouble remembering.
都记不起来
Even simple things.
盖伦
Galen…
你是有天赋的科学家 然而你是个可怕的骗子
You’re an inspired scientist, but you’re a terrible liar.
我佩服这份努力
Now, I admire the effort.
真的
I really do.
看 莱拉死而复生了
Oh, look, here’s Lyra, back from the dead.
真是奇迹
It’s a miracle.
站住
Stop!
噢 莱拉
Oh, Lyra,
你依然令人困扰
troublesome as ever.
你不能带走他
You’re not taking him.
对 当然不能 我要把你们都带走
No, of course I’m not. I’m taking you all.
你们都要来 包括你 跟你的孩子
You’ll all come. You, your child.
你们都会过好日子
You’ll all live in comfort.
当人♥质♥?
As hostages.
是当帝国的英雄
As heroes of the Empire.
莱拉 放下
Lyra. Put it down.
仔细想想
Think very carefully.
– 你毫无胜算 – 动手
– You will never win. – Do it.
莱拉
Lyra!
莱拉
Lyra!
他们还有个孩子
They have a child!
找出来
Find it!
孩子
My child!
来
Come.
来吧
Come.
我们还有段漫长的旅程
We have a long ride ahead of us.
安全检查
Check in security,
牢房♥区4227
cell block 4227.
4227.
我差点就要走了
I was about to leave.
我尽快了
I came as fast as I could.
我必须回飞船上 跟我来
I have to get back on board. Walk with me.
你要回杰达?
Back to Jedha?
他们会不等我就先走了
They’ll leave without me.
别紧张 你有杰达的消息?
Easy! You have news from Jedha.
快说
Come on.
有个帝国飞行员 一名货机驾驶员
An Imperial pilot, one of the cargo drivers
昨天叛逃
he defected yesterday.
他向众人宣告 帝国正在制♥造♥武器
He’s telling people they’re making a weapon.
凯伯水晶 那就是帝国想要的
The kyber crystals, that’s what they’re for.
什么类型的武器?
What kind of weapon?
– 听着 我得走了 – 什么类型的武器?
– Look, I have to go. – What kind of weapon?
行星杀手 他是这么形容的
A planet killer! That’s what he called it!
行星杀手?
A planet killer?
一个叫厄索的人派他来 他是索的老朋友
Someone named Erso sent him. Some old friend of Saw’s.
盖伦·厄索 是吗?
Galen Erso? Was it?
我不知道 我们离开时他们正在找索
I don’t know! They were looking for Saw when we left.
– 还有谁知道这些?- 我不知道
– Who else knows about this? – I have no idea.
大家都四分五裂了
It’s all falling apart.
索是对的
Saw’s right.
间谍无所不在
There’s spies everywhere.
这是怎么回事?
What’s all this?
快点 出示证件
Come on, let’s see some scandocs.
好啊 当然好 我拿个手套
Yeah, of course. Just… My gloves.
不
No!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
兵力增援 第9区
Troopers down. Section 9.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
我爬不出这里 我的手臂…
I’ll never climb out of here. My arm!
别挡路 让开 让开
Get out of the way. Move! Move!
冷静 冷静点
Hey. Calm down. Calm down.
我们会没事的
It will be all right.
那是他吗?
Is that him?
他看起来有点与众不同 超乎我的想像
He looks kind of different to how I imagined.
好的 那… 你是索·葛瑞拉?
Okay. So you’re Saw Gerrera?
索·葛瑞拉?
Saw Gerrera?
不是?
No?
好吧 我们这是在浪费 不该浪费的时间
Okay, we’re just wasting time that we don’t have.
我得跟索·葛瑞拉谈 之前我一直在跟他们说
I need to speak to Saw Gerrera. I keep telling them.
趁还来得及
Before it’s too late.
我们要离开这不毛之地
We’re out here in the middle of nowhere.
我们必须去杰达城
We need to get to Jedha City.
紧急消息有哪个部分 你们没听懂的?
What part of “urgent message” do you guys not understand?
我们都是同一边的
We are all on the same side.
只要你多看这身制♥服♥一分钟…
If you just see past the uniform for a minute.
什么事?
What now?
不知道 应该是要再进一个人
I don’t know. Must be another pickup.
我以为都在这里了
I thought we had everybody.
全部消灭 长官
All clear, sir.
哈利克 黎安娜·哈利克
Hallik! Liana Hallik!
是她
Her.
你想离开这里吗?
You wanna get out of here?
嘿 那我呢?
Hey! What about me?