-比赛紧张吗? -怕的要死
-So you nervous about the fight? -Scared to death.
-你看起来并不害怕 -呵呵 我并不像看起来那样
-You don’t look scared. -Well, I ain’t supposed to.
那你并不非要做这个
Then you don’t have to do it.
是的 我想我需要
Yeah, well, I think I do.
你要知道 与你生活并不容易
You know, living with you, it hasn’t been easy.
人们看到 但想的确是你
People see me but they think of you.
现在不仅这样 而且比以前更坏了
Now with all this going on, it’s gonna be worse than ever.
-事情并不非要这样 -就是这样!
-It don’t have to be. -Sure it does!
-为什么? 孩子 你有很多东西啊 -什么 我的姓?
-Why? You’ve got a lot going on, kid. -What, my last name?
那就是我找到像样的工作的原因
That’s the reason I got a decent job.
那就是人们把我的事放在第一位办
That’s why people deal with me in the first place.
现在我刚开始不需要这样了…
Now I start to get a little ahead…
…我开始有属于自己世界了 但是这事就发生了
…I start to get a little something for myself, and this happens.
现在 我求你能不能不参加这比赛了
Now, I’m asking you as a favor not to go through with this.
这对你不会是好结果 对我也不会是好结果
This is gonna end up bad for you, and it’s gonna end up bad for me.
-你认为我伤害了你? -是 在某方面 是的
-You think I’m hurting you? -Yeah. In a way, you are.
那是我最不会做的事
That’s the last thing I ever wanted to do.
我知道你不想 但是事情就是这样发展的
I know that’s not what you wanna do, but that’s just the way that it is.
你不管人们怎么想吗? 人们拿你作笑话…
Don’t you care what people think? Doesn’t it bother you that people…
…你不着急吗? 然后我也会被卷进来?
…are making you out to be a joke and that I’ll be included in that?
你认为这样对吗? 啊?
Do you think that’s right? Do you?
你不会相信这些的 但你过去就这么打
You ain’t gonna believe this, but you used to fit right here.
我握着你 对你妈妈说:
I’d hold you up and say to your mother:
”这孩子会成为世界上最好的孩子
“This kid is gonna be the best kid in the world.
这孩子会成为比我认识的所有人都厉害的人物”
This kid is gonna be somebody better than anybody ever knew.”
然后你长大了 健康又令人惊奇
And you grew up good and wonderful.
看你长大真是奇妙 每一天都像上天给我的特权
It was great just watching, every day was like a privilege.
然后到了你成人的时候了 承担起了你的世界…
Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world…
…你确实这样 但是沿着线的某处 你变了
…and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed.
你不再是你了
You stopped being you.
你让人家戳着你脸告诉你你并不好
You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you’re no good.
当事情变得困难了 你开始寻找你要责怪的东西…
And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame…
…如巨大阴影
…like a big shadow.
让我来告诉你些你已经知道的
Let me tell you something you already know.
这个世界不全是阳光和彩虹
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.
这是个非常刻薄和肮脏的地方 它不管你多么强壮…
It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are…
…它会打倒你 跪倒在它面前
…it will beat you to your
你不反抗的话它会一直让你这样
knees and keep you there if you let it.
你 我 没人会像生活那样的重击
You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
但关键不是你能打得多么厉害 而是你能承受多大的重击…
But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit…
…然后一直向前走
…and keep moving forward.
你能承受多少和然后一直向前走
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
那就是赢的真谛!
That’s how winning is done!
假如你知道自己的价值 那就去实现自己的价值
If you know what you’re worth, go and get what you’re worth.
但是你要能够承受重击 不是指着手指…
But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers…
…说着你不是你想做的那样 因为他 她 或其他人!
…saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!
懦夫才这样 而不是你! 你不该这样!
Cowards do that, and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!
我会一直爱你 无论….
I’m always gonna love you no matter what.
无论发生了什么
No matter what happens.
你是我的儿子 我的骨肉
You’re my son and you’re my blood.
你是我这辈子最好的东西
You’re the best thing in my life.
但是除非你开始相信自己 你才会有个新的生活
But until you start believing in yourself, you ain’t gonna have a life.
别忘了去看看你妈妈
Don’t forget to visit your mother.
-啊 这些真漂亮 -恩
-Yeah, those are beautiful. -Yeah.
-你早退了? -没
-You get off early from work? -No.
我辞了
I left.
我不干了
I quit.
不干了 为什么?
Quit, why?
我不是很….
I wasn’t very…
我不知道 就是…. 我不适合那
I don’t know, I just… I didn’t fit in there.
我理解
I understand.
-那么 你想做什么? -现在?
-So, what are you gonna do? -Right now?
现在我更想跟你在一起
Right now I’d rather be with you.
可以吗?
Is that all right?
恩
Yeah.
我好久都没看比赛了
It’s been a long time since I seen a fight.
你知道那儿的人好像都懂拳击…
You know all there is to know about fighting…
你知道那儿的人好像都懂拳击…
You know all there is to know about fighting…
…所以我们没必要再走那条老路了
…so there’s no sense us going down that same old road again.
打败那家伙 你需要速度 但你没有
To beat this guy, you need speed. You don’t have it.
你的膝盖受不了重击 所以不能剧烈跑
And your knees can’t take the pounding, so hard running is out.
你的颈部有关节炎 你还有钙沉积在…
And you got arthritis in your neck. And you’ve got calcium deposits…
…大部分关节 所以快速轻拳也用不了
…on most of your joints, so sparring is out.
我有那问题
I had that problem.
所以我们需要的是好的老式的钝击创伤
So what we’ll be calling on is good old-fashioned blunt-force trauma.
大马力 有耐力 坚固的 打桩机的拳头…
Horsepower. Heavy-duty, cast-iron, pile-driving punches…
..会让他疼得哭爹喊娘
…that will have to hurt so much they’ll rattle his ancestors.
每次你打他一下…
Every time you hit him with a shot…
…就好像他要亲吻特快火车
…it’s gotta feel like he tried kissing the express train.
我们来开始制♥作♥杀伤力的炸♥弹♥
Yeah! Let’s start building some hurting bombs.
-你能做到 -你能的 洛克!
-Yeah, you’ll get it. -You can do it, Rocko!
变得更强!
Getting stronger!
-起! 起! 起! -加油!
-Up! Up! Up! -Come on!
起!
Go!
加油 洛克!
Come on, Rocko!
加油 加油 来打它们 打它们
Come on. Come on. Let’s hit them. Hit them.
你能行的 洛克
You can do it, Rock.
变得更强!
Getting stronger!
-起 起 起! -冲! 冲!
-Up, up, up! -Go! Go!
好的!
All right!
洛奇·巴尔博亚 2 1 7 磅!
Rocky Balboa, 217!
无可争议的重量级冠军 梅森·迪克逊 2 2 1 磅 !
The undisputed heavyweight champion, Mason Dixon, 221!
非常感谢 我很感激 冠军 多谢
Thank you very much. I appreciate it, champ. Thanks a lot.
洛奇! 洛奇! 洛奇!
Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!
-你知道这有多少钱吗? -很多
-Know how much money is in this? -A lot of it.
想像试着清理这里
Imagine trying to clean this place.
-不 真的 -巴尔博亚!
-No, seriously. -Balboa!
哥们 马上就赶上你们 好吗?
You guys, I’ll catch up with you all later, okay?
罗伯特 为什么不和我一起来?
Robert, why don’t you hang with me?
-最近怎样 冠军? -很好
-How you doing, champ? -I’m good.
没有理由让我们俩在比赛中受伤
No reason for neither one of us to get hurt in this fight.
我会尽量撑着 使你不会丢脸
I’ll do my best to carry you, make sure you save face.
没什么可丢脸的
There’d be no embarrassment.
但是我向你发誓 假如你试着压我 你打我 你伤了我…
But I promise you, you try to press me, you hit me, you hurt me…
..你打我下盘 偷袭我 我会把你打飞
…you hit me low, cheap-shot me, I’ll get you out of there.
你知道 很多人来拉斯维加斯会输 我可不是
You know, a lot of people come to Vegas to lose. I didn’t.
这已经结束了
It’s already over.
没有什么结束了除非它真的结束了
Ain’t nothing over till it’s over.
这句话从那来的 80年代的?
What’s that from, the ’80s?
大概是70年代的
That’s probably the ’70s.
记住我说的就行了
Just remember what I said.
冠军
Hey, yo, champ.
你不怕吗?
Yo, ain’t you a little scared?
我没怕过
I don’t get scared.
我想你有点怕的话你就会更努力
I think you try a little harder when you’re scared.
这句话以前对我管用
This is what has worked for me.
-我可不怕 -哦 真的 你不怕我?
-I ain’t scared. – Oh, yeah. You ain’t scared of me?
来来 我看看你会啥 来
Come on, let’s see what you got. Come on.
别打我 我很弱
Hey, don’t hit me, I’m brittle.
-嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
-忙吗? -我刚想事呢
-How you doing? -I was just thinking.
-你想进来吗? -不 不 不 挺好的
-Did you wanna come in? -No, no, no, it’s okay.
我就是想…
I just wanted to…
…我不知道 路过来看看你 祝你明天好运
…I don’ t know, come by and wish you good luck for tomorrow.
-谢谢 -恩
-Thanks. -Yeah.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
我希望你不介意 我从饭店带来的
I hope you don’t mind, I took it from the restaurant.
-不 -谢谢
-No. -Thanks.
艾德里安
Adrian.
对 我想她能保佑你没事
Yeah. Thought she would keep you safe.