我有两块呢!
I got two watches!
保利!
Yo, Paulie!
保利.
Yo, Paulie.
洛克
Rock.
让人重返赛场是很需要勇气的 认识到自己会受到打击
It takes guts climbing back in that ring, knowing you’re gonna take a beating.
你能做好的 洛克
You’re gonna do all right, Rocko.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
地下室里的东西
The stuff in the basement.
谢了 保利
Thanks, Paulie.
-洛克 你好
-Hey. -Hey, Rock, how are you?
-你还好吗? -恩 挺好的 你哪?
-You okay? -Yeah, good. How are you?
-恩 好 好极了 -好
-Yeah, fine. This is great. -Good.
那有人想和你谈谈
Listen, some guys over there wanna talk to you.
-好的 谢谢你 -好的?
-Okay. You got it. -Okay?
-谢谢赏脸 十分感激 -别客气
-Thanks for coming by. I appreciate it. -Our pleasure.
-想听故事? -哪种故事?
-Wanna hear stories? -What kind of stories?
很多人来想听听我打拳的故事
Well, a lot of people like to hear these old fight stories.
-过会儿吧 -好的
-Maybe later. -Okay.
我叫路·迪拜勒 这是埃索·卢加
I’m Lou DiBella. This is L.C. Luco.
他是梅森·迪克逊的经理人
He’s Mason Dixon’s manager.
-为什么你不坐下和我们聊聊? -好啊
-Will you sit down and join us? -Sure.
你知道 我们有奖励的合同关于梅森·迪克逊…
You know, we have the promotional contract for Mason Dixon…
-…他是你的拳迷 -真的?
…who’s a big fan. -Really?
当他听说你有兴趣打拳…
When he heard you were interested in fighting…
…他想你为什么不试试?
…he thought why not try to work something out?
比如特殊赛事 顶级的表演赛
Like a special event. Like a first-class exhibition fight.
-为什么是我? -他太TM崇拜你了
-Why me? -He respects the hell out of you.
行吗? 我们照直说了 那个虚拟的比赛太吸引人了
All right? And let’s be honest, that computer fight got people curious.
-这会很是有趣 -我不太有兴趣…
-This could be very interesting. -I ain’t interested…
… 在 象 胖揍和使人尴尬
…in getting, like, mangled and embarrassed.
不 那决不会发生 绝对
No, that’s not gonna happen. Never happen.
说实话 我想参加…
Truthfully, I was thinking more on a, like…
…小型的 不显眼的比赛 你看 小的 不是大赛
…miniscule, small level. You know. Small fights, not big fights.
小型的 比如 本地的 你明白我说的吗?
Small fights. Things that… Local. You know what I mean?
主意不错 别考虑是大型的 考虑只是表演赛
Not a bad idea. Don’t think of it as big. Think of it like an exhibition.
考虑这是荣誉拳击手对话 这是你喜欢的
Think of it as a glorified sparring session. Here’s something you’ll like.
我们将把部分门票捐给慈善机构
We’re gonna donate a portion of the gate to charity.
-这总是不错的 -给予总是好的
-That’s always nice. -It’s good to give.
恩
Yeah.
在哪比赛?
Where’s it taking place?
-拉斯维加斯 -拉斯维加斯
-Las Vegas. -Las Vegas.
舒适又温暖 这冷的能整死你
Nice and warm. This cold’s gotta be killing you.
-有点僵硬 -暖活点你会移♥动♥的更好
-Little stiff. -You move better when you’re warmer.
-恩 -另外…
-Yeah. -And if nothing else…
…你又有新的故事可讲了
…you’ll have new stories to tell.
-我确实觉得该考虑下了 -的确
-I really gotta think about this. -Absolutely.
-可以吗? -我理解 没问题
-Is that okay? -I understand. No problem.
我要过去那边 你可以点些吃的
I’m gonna go over there. You can order something.
-你推荐什么? -还都能吃
-What do you recommend? -It’s all edible.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我们说服他了 想像迪克逊 遇见这王八蛋在他状态好的时候?
We got him. Imagine if Dixon met this bastard in his prime?
-他会杀了他 杀了他 -真没开玩笑
-He’d kill him. Kill him. -You ain’t kidding.
哥们 有点迷惑了
Man, I’m confused.
我不认为这会发生
I didn’t think this was gonna come along.
但这就是你想要的 不是吗?
But this is what you wanted, right?
我不知道 你知道 我天天讲啊讲
I don’t know. You know, I talk and I talk.
有时我认为我说的就是真的…
Sometimes I think what I’m saying is true…
…但当我看我自己时 我又不确定真的是什么
…and then I look at myself and I’m not even sure what is true anymore.
因为这就像 我产生了关于打拳的疯狂的念头
Because it’s like, I pushed this crazy idea about fighting.
我的意思是 这些都是干什么?
I mean, what’s it all about?
我真的关心近距离近战和其他的什么吗…
Do I really care about standing toe to toe and all that stuff…
…或者 就像我孩子说的 自我
…or, like my kid says, is it just, like, ego?
或者我就是用新痛代替旧伤的老拳师?
Or am I this old pug who’s just trying to replace old pain with new pain?
我不知道 真的不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
你看 我知道我平常说的不多
Look, I know I usually don’t say a lot.
我总是听和看
I’m always listening and looking.
但是你是谁 你的一部分充满了生活…
But who you are, the part of you that’s so full of life…
…我们都能感觉到 那团火…
…we all have that feeling, that fire…
…却没有机会来用它 然后它就消失了
…but usually never get a chance to use it. And then it just goes away.
但是你能 你有这机会 那就去做吧 为什么不呢?
But you can. You’ve got this opportunity, so do it. Why not?
我的意思是这就是 你一直以来的样子
I mean, this is who you are. This is who you’ll always be.
而且你不用为任何人让路 除非你真的想走
And you don’t move aside for nobody until you’re ready to move.
别人怎么看这件事并不重要
And it doesn’t matter how this looks to other people.
重要的是你的看法
All that matters is how it looks to you.
洛奇
Rocky.
洛奇 看着我
Rocky, look at me.
你的看法
How it looks to you.
假如这是你想做的事…
And if this is something that you wanna do…
…假如这是你要做的 那你就去做
…and if this is something that you gotta do, then you do it.
斗士就是要战斗
Fighters fight.
你不是想揍我吧 啊?
You’re not gonna punch me, are you?
我要走了 呆的太久了 明天见
Listen, I gotta go before I wear out my welcome. I’ll see you tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
斗士要战斗 对吧?
Fighters fight, right?
举办比拳赛还要大型的活动是很难得的 这是
It’s rare when you get to promote an event bigger than boxing. This is.
技术与意志的比拚 部分收益将捐给慈善机构
Skill versus will, with part of the proceeds going to charity.
梅森·迪克逊的好主意 来纪念过去的重量级拳王
The brainchild of Mason Dixon, to honor past heavyweight champions.
如洛奇·巴尔博亚一样的战士 我们现在开始发问
Warriors like Rocky Balboa. Let’s open it up for questions.
冠军!
Hey, champ!
一些伟大的拳击手 在他们50多岁还比赛 下场惨痛
A few great fighters have fought in their 50s, often with disastrous results.
为什么你要冒着危险和困窘的危险比赛?
Why risk the danger and embarrassment?
消息灵通人士说你事实上没机会赢
The smart money says you have virtually no chance.
拳击手总是有机会的 这场比赛会很有竞争性的
A puncher always has a chance. This fight will be competitive.
你为什么这么做 洛奇?
Why are you doing this, Rocky?
我不知道 我更喜欢 做我十分喜欢做的 而不是–
I don’t know, I’d rather do something I love badly than…
做一些我不喜欢的事而感觉很糟
Than to feel bad by not doing something you love.
洛奇 媒体都称你为发酵的巴尔博亚
Rocky, the press has labeled you a Balboasaurus.
对于这你是怎么看的?
How do you feel about that?
梅森 让我们谈下以后发生的事:
Let’s say the following happens:
你赢了 我们会说你把老头打败了
You win, we’ll say you beat an old guy.
你败了 虽然不太可能 你就会成为以后的笑话
You lose, say a thumb in the eye, you’ll be the joke of the decade.
你们都知道这不会发生 这仅仅是个表演赛
You all know that will never happen. This is only an exhibition.
以后别再大张旗鼓的搞这些了 有电脑搞就行了
Don’t go trying to make more out of this than that computer tried.
这个运动不是已经够乱了吗 为什么还要搞这些马戏表演
Isn’t this sport in enough trouble without these circus events?
-下个问题 -表面上看 这看起来好像…
-Next question. -On the surface, this looks like…
…毫无价值的拳击表演在 没有冒犯的意思…
…a cheap bit of ring theater between, no offense…
…过时的和一个有着可靠传统和…
…a has-been and a man whose own credible legacy…
…受欢迎性存在疑问的人
…and popularity is in doubt.
-看点在哪儿? -疑问?
-What’s the upside? -Doubt?
看点? 我说….
Upside? I mean…
你什么意思 看点? 我的意思是 我必须做什么?
What do you mean, upside? I mean, what do I have to do?
你们都知道 我的战绩 33-0 有30击倒获胜.
You know, I’m 33-0 with 30 knockouts.
我在帮你们忙 我带来这个表演赛给你们看
I’m doing you people a favor. I’m having this exhibition for you.
你们过来这是为了嘲笑我? 我是冠军
You gonna get up here and make a mockery out of me? I’m the champ.
我的意思是 我生气了 这家伙会受伤的
I mean, I get pissed, this guy get hurt.
赛场上见
See you at the fight.
这家伙是个笑话 他会被打扁的
The guy’s a joke. He’s gonna get crushed.
-快 谁在这 -你好?
-Look who’s here. -How you doing?
-看到我爸了吗? -他在后面
-Have you seen my father? -He’s in the back.
这地方从来没有这么多人吃饭 真难以置信
This place has never served this many meals. It’s unbelievable.
吃的还好吗? 真希望你都喜欢 好吗?
You’re doing good? Hope you’re enjoying everything, all right?
不好意思
Excuse me.
怎么样? 真高兴你顺路来
How you doing? Glad you come by.
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I talk with you?
-当然 -出去谈行吗?
-Sure. -Can we do it outside?
-你真的想弄这个? -对 明天开始训练
-So you’re going through with this? -I start training tomorrow.
洛克 我找了些关系
Hey, Rock. I made some connections.
我能通过这赚些钱 广♥告♥
I can make some money on this, endorsements.
当然可以 做吧
Absolutely. Do that.
-谢谢 洛克 好的 -恩
-Thank you, Rock. Okay. -Sure.