假如他在和巴尔博亚一站中 发挥实力
If he tries to dig down against Balboa…
他会发现他的实力与对手相差甚远的
…he’ll find he doesn’t have a big enough shovel.
我显然支持巴尔博亚
I clearly give it to Balboa.
你说刚才怎么了
What happened to you? What happened to you?
拳击历史专家 伯特·阮道夫·舒嘉
Boxing historian Burt Randolph Sugar.
迪克逊一直在和懦夫战斗 我们不知道他到底有多强
Dixon has fought cream puffs. We don’t know what he’s made of.
在他们都年轻的时候 要加入这个条件
But both in their primes, you gotta factor in…
迪克逊的速度一流
…Dixon’s unbelievable speed…
他冲劲十足的攻击足以抵挡巴尔博亚的攻击
…his slashing offense. He cuts Balboa to bits.
毫无疑问 迪克逊比较有希望赢
No doubt. Dixon wins all the way.
我们的分♥析♥到此结束 让我们一起来看看电脑分♥析♥的结果
Here’s where our subjectivity ends. Let’s see what the computer says.
迪克逊向巴尔博亚猛攻 洛奇没有反击 巴尔博亚在吃拳头
Dixon unloads on Balboa. Rocky has no answer. Balboa is eating jabs.
-这是谁的时代 -梅森的时代
-What time is it? -Mason time.
-这是谁的时代 -梅森的时代
-What time is it? -Mason time.
-这是谁的时代 -梅森的时代
-What time is it? -Mason time.
现在迪克逊完了 他在一直往后退 他快站不起来了
Now Dixon is done. He is reeling. He is almost out on his feet!
巴尔博亚把场子弄得火爆起来 围着场边一直击打他
Balboa turning up the heat. Pounds him across the ring.
伙计 这次他选错对手了 相信我
Boy, he’s bit off more than he can chew this time. Believe it.
天啊 致命的右钩拳 迪森倒下了
Oh, a murderous right hook! And Dixon is out on his feet.
在他摔下地板的一刻 他失去了知觉
He is out cold as he crumbles to the canvas.
巴尔博亚嬴得了这场比赛
And it is Balboa who has won…
女士们 先生们 小洛奇 小洛奇
Ladies and gentlemen, Baby Rocky. Baby Rocky.
你喜欢那里的食物我很高兴
I’m glad you liked the food.
你把那些东西加热后 会是一顿漂亮的早餐
If you heat that up, it’s pretty good in the morning.
是吗 谢谢 伙计
Yeah, thanks, man.
你孩子不错 我希望这样的音乐不会让你头痛
Nice kid. I hope this music ain’t giving you a headache.
我喜欢怀旧的音乐
I like this old stuff.
我 我喜欢 很不错
No, I like it. It’s nice.
那样就好
Well, good. Good.
你觉得小史想要一份工作吗 在周末赚点钱
Yo, you think Steps wants a job? Make a few bucks on the weekend?
自己赚钱是件好事 我孩子周末帮我工作 他存了些钱了
It’s good making your own G’s. My kid stashed a few bucks doing that.
你对我们为什么那么好
Why are you being so nice?
我不知道 我没非分之想 你知道的
I don’t want you to think nothing’s off, you know.
我的妻子 他离开我了 但不是真的离开 你懂我的意思吗
My wife, she’s gone, but she ain’t. You know what I mean?
是的 其实我也不是在想那些 相信我
Yeah, well, I wasn’t thinking that. Believe me.
-不是吗 那你在想什么 -不
-No? Then what was you thinking? -No.
你又没欠我什么 你想干吗
That you don’t owe us nothing. What are you doing?
耐心点
Be patient.
现在
Now…
我没欠你什么 但你为什么不
…I don’t owe you nothing, but why do you gotta…
欠些东西 去啊
…owe something to get…?

Bingo.
你为什么不欠点东西以此得到点什么呢 我是说真的
Why do you gotta owe something to get something, you know? Really.
我想和你的孩子出去一下 你觉得怎样
I think hanging out with your kid would be nice. What do you think?
我觉得那样不错
I think that’d be nice.
好的 你人真好
Good. That’s very nice.
谢谢你的来访
I’m glad you come by.
看着你们吃得那么开心真好
It was nice watching you eat.
你和你孩子感情真好
Good company.
小玛丽 让那里光明点
Yo, Little Marie. Let there be light!
-你喜欢狗吗 -狗?
-You like dogs? -Dogs?
狗 这里是狗的世界 这里是他们存放
Dogs. This is like a dog pound. It’s where they keep…
各种各样狗的地方 过去我常常来这里参观
…a large variety of dogs. I used to come here all the time for sightseeing.
但 你也知道 你在和狗交流的时候学到不少东西
But, you know, you learn a lot talking to dogs.
-真的 你可以学到东西 所以 -是的
-Really, you do. -Yeah, man. So…
伙计 这个怎样
Hey, man, how about this one?
它看上去不怎么友善 伙计
He don’t look too friendly, my friend.
伙计 就这只吧 小狗 你好吗
Man, this is the one. Hey, boy, how you doing?
这只怎么样 过来啊 小狗
Hey, what about this one here? Come here, boy.
-哪只 它? -是的 它挺好的
-Who, him? -Yeah, why not?
不 老兄 那是只丑狗
Hell, no. That is one ugly dog, man.
我知道 这狗丑得可爱 你近看一下它的毛色
I know, but it’s kind of a cute ugly. If you look at it closely, the color…
看上去像旧家具 有点海盗宝箱的感觉
…it looks like old furniture, like some kind of pirate-chest thing going on.
好的 你说得很好 伙计 年轻一点的那只怎么样
Yeah, sure, man. Hey, so how about a young one?
小史 忘了那只吧 过来这里 我想你看看
Steps, forget him. Come over here. I want you to see something.
现在 你注意到那只动物 躺在那儿在做什么吗
Now, you notice what this animal is doing here? Lying in that position?
它什么也没做啊
He ain’t doing nothing.
没有 它做了很多事情 它没有花一点能量
No, he’s doing a lot. He ain’t wasting no energy.
因为它死了
Because he’s dead.
它没死 它的命还长着呢
He ain’t dead. There’s a lot of good mileage left on that animal.
给它点好吃的 给它个伴 砰!它又充满力量了
Good food, the addition of a couple of new friends, bingo, he’s back.
-你觉得叫它什么好呢 -狗是你的 你取吧
-What do you think is a good name? -It’s your dog. You name him.
不 这只狗是我们一起养的 一人一半
No. It’s, like, a community animal. Fifty-fifty.
听着 我不是很了解狗
Look, I don’t know much about no dogs.
其实也不是那么复杂的
Well, it ain’t that complicated.
你养它 喂它 自然让它长
You pet him, you feed him, and nature takes its course.
你也知道的 你不想为你的宠物取名字吗
You know, so… Don’t you wanna name an animal?
每个人至少为一个动物命名
Every guy should at one time try to name an animal something.
我也不知道叫什么合适 睡包好吗
I don’t know. Fleabag?
是个容易记得的名字 没创造性 但很不错的建议
It’s catchy. It ain’t original, but it’s pretty good.
我觉得你可以来点青年人的名字
I think you could come up with, in your young brain…
比睡包说出来更好听的名字
…something better to throw out than Fleabag.
小爆头怎么样
Punchy. How’s that?
-小爆头 -好的 就叫小爆头
-Punchy? -Yeah, Punchy.
-我很喜欢这个名字 你知道吗 -真的
-I like it, you know. -For real?
是 真的 就叫小爆头 容易记 又容易写
Yeah, for real. Punchy it is. It’s easy to remember, it’s not that hard to spell.
听一次 就记住了 小爆头 很好
And once it’s in your brain, you never forget it. Punchy. Very good.
-好的 伙计 -叫得好
-All right, man. -Good call.
好的 小爆头 你准备好出来了吗 我的朋友
All right, Punchy. You ready to get bailed out, my friend?
好了
Okay.
你知道那是开玩笑的吧 对吗
Hey, you know it was a joke, don’t you?
是的 我知道 你很风趣
Yeah, I know. You’re a very funny guy.
洛奇?
Rocky?
拳击迷们的反应让他知道 他们不是那么满意
The fans let him know how they feel about it.
-抱歉 离开一下 -好的
-Excuse me. -Sure.
粉丝们的反应可能会带来坏影响
This could get ugly.
-小洛 -保利
-Rock. – Yo, Paulie.
他们待儿会讨论那场奇怪的电视比赛
They’re gonna be talking about that fake Looney Tune fight.
伙计 我们快要送上 今天的特色菜了
Hey, come on. We’re about to serve today’s special.
墨西哥菜改改名字换成意大利菜 一点都不特别
Italian food cooked up by a bunch of Mexicans ain’t so special.
我偷懒来看这个的
Hey, I skipped work for this.
哪来的丑狗
What an ugly dog.
它很可爱啊
It’s a cute dog.
-洛奇 -什么事
-Hey, Rock. -Yeah?
我想离开一下 你的奖状照片之类的东西很酷
I’m gonna take off. That stuff back there is pretty cool.
-你喜欢吗 -是的 伙计
-Oh, you like that? -Yeah, man.
-谢谢 谢谢你 -待会见
-Thanks, I appreciate it. -I’ll catch you later.
好的
All right.
-那个犯罪分子是谁 -他是个好孩子
-Who’s the criminal? -He’s a nice kid.
他穿得像流浪汉
He dresses like a bum.
他从人们装未洗衣服的篮子里出来 有够恭维的了
Coming from a human hamper, that’s quite a compliment.
把值钱的银具收好
Hide the silverware.
谢谢
That’s nice.
你好 斯拜德
Hey, Spider.
你不是打晕过他一次的吗
Didn’t you knock out that bum once?
别再讨论这个了
Will you give it a rest?
就为了看这个我上班要迟到了 让我歇口气看看吧
I’m gonna be late for work for this. Give me a break, huh?
好的 就看几秒
All right. Just for a few seconds.
1960年末 一场相似的比赛 在两个传奇人物中爆发
In the late ’60s, a simulated fight took place between two legends…
穆海穆德·阿里 和 洛奇·马烯亚诺
…Muhammad Ali and Rocky Marciano.
马烯亚诺退休已久 阿里不能够和他来场正式交战
Marciano long retired, and Ali unable to fight legitimately…
因为三年来 他的参军梦都遭拒绝
…for three years for having refused induction into the armed forces…
他急需钱来维持生活 便答应了一场所谓的梦幻比赛
…was in need of money, and agreed to the dream match…
比赛结果会由电脑决定
…whose outcome would be decided by a computer.
自从洛奇·马烯亚诺赢那场
It’s almost 35 years since Rocky Marciano…
由电脑打分的比赛 已有三十五年了
…won the much-disputed computer decision…
你们知道吗 其实没多大变化
…and guess what? Not much has changed.
上周 洛奇·巴尔博亚嬴了一场毫无悬念的比赛
Last week, Rocky Balboa won a decisive fight…
看到了吗 那就是我跟你说的 卡♥通♥拳击
See? That’s the cartoon fight I’m telling you about.
看到了
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!