我们一年前搬到这里
Yeah, we moved in about a year ago.
-真的吗 -是的 我们只是暂时住在这里
-Yeah? -Yeah, I mean, it’s only temporary.
-是的 我看得出来 -我之后会看看住♥宅♥楼
-Yeah, I could see that. -I’m gonna look for an apartment.
住♥宅♥楼都很不错
Apartments are nice.
是的 房♥子就是那样
Yeah. It is what it is, you know.
房♥子就是那样
Yeah, it is what it is.
以前这个地方很不错 这里可算历史悠久
This place used to be pretty nice. There’s a lot of history around here.
-是吗 -譬如这条街的尽头
-Yeah. -Like down the street…
是一家叫哥伦比亚的搏击会
…is the Cambria Fight Club.
过去人们叫它一桶血
They used to call it the Bucket of Blood.
在那里我打过几次硬仗 无论如何 那里都有美好的回忆
I took some massive beatings there. But it was nice. Good memories.
我听说过 这些建筑物有一百年或 一百五十年历史了
And I heard these buildings are like, I don’t know, 100, 150 years old.
如果我也有一百五十岁 我会支离破碎的 但对建筑而言无所谓
If I was 150 years old, I’d be falling apart too. So it’s okay, building.
那是灯留下来的吗
Does that light work?
-不 那是被烧毁的痕迹或其他弄的 -是吗
-No, it’s burnt out or something. Yeah. -Yeah?
听着 我很感谢你送我回来 那些小子打扰到你的话 抱歉了
Listen, thanks for the ride, and I’m sorry about those guys.
一些小伙子总是不动脑筋
Some of those guys just got their brains on backwards and stuff.
-他这么晚了 还在外面干什么 -那是你的孩子吗
-What’s he doing out so late? -Is that your kid?
是的 希望他别在外面待太久
Yeah. Wish he wouldn’t stay out so late.
-真是惊人 -是吗 为什么
-Amazing. -Yeah, what’s that?
上次遇见你的时候 你只是一个黄毛丫头
Last time I seen you, you was a kid…
而现在你有自己的孩子了
…and now you officially got one of your own.
真的很棒
It’s amazing.
你知道吗 他和你有点像 他也有爱尔兰人的发色
You know, he sort of resembles you. He’s got that big Irish hair.
是的 其实是另外一个孩子
Yeah, it’s the other one.
-是吗 -他父亲是牙买♥♥加人
-Yeah? -His father was from Jamaica.
牙买♥♥加人 欧洲人
Jamaica? European.
你认识你丈夫的时候在坐油轮吗
Was you on a cruise ship or something?
-不 不是那样的 -他的名字是?
-No, not really. -What’s his name?
-小史 是史帝芬的缩写 -有道理
-Steps. Short for Stevenson. -Makes sense.
他对着我生气吗 还是我站的角度 看上去他在生气
Does he look mad at me, or is it maybe the angle I’m standing at?
不 他是个好孩子
No. He’s a good kid.
-你想见见他吗 -现在有点晚了
-You wanna meet him? -It’s getting kind of late.
-我有很多东西要忙 -是 我了解
-I got so many things to do. -Yeah, yeah, I understand.
再次谢谢你把我送回来 你给的一切
Thanks again for the ride and everything else.
再见
I’ll see you.
再见
You too.
小史 过来 对你的朋友说声晚安
Hey, Steps, come on. Let’s go. Say good night to your friend.
这么冷的天 你在外面又不戴帽子 干了些什么
What are you doing out in the cold with no hat on?
-你吃了吗 -吃了
-Did you get something to eat? -Yeah, I already ate.
好的
All right.
-你有点晚了 知道吗 -我可以自己照顾自己
-You’re late, you know. -I can take care of myself.
小玛丽
Yo, Little Marie!
你不打算给你的孩子介绍我了
Ain’t you gonna introduce me to your kid?
-小史 你好吗 -有什么事
-How you doing, Steps? -What’s up?
听好了 我有一间餐厅
Listen, I got this place,
一间小小的食堂 离这儿不远
this restaurant, nice little eatery not too far from here.
这是什么垃圾 是一餐巾
What’s all this junk? Got a tissue.
有时候觉得自己是一只袋鼠 满袋子的东西
Sometimes I feel like a kangaroo, all the stuff in my pocket, you know.
这是你的 我有张名片 在这里
Here you go. I got a card, there it is.
假如你有空的话 你们俩
And if you ever get a chance, it’d be great…
都能来坐坐 吃吃东西多好
…if both of youse come down there and eat.
那样就好 是免费的 要不这样 我把卡片留在这里 这里
It’d be great, free. You know. Anyway, I’ll leave it over there… Here.
我会把它留在台阶上 小史
I’ll leave it on the steps. Steps.
迟点见
See you later.
来 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
从你十岁开始 你知道什么对你来说是最好的
You’ve known what’s best for you since you were 10.
从你独自一人进来以后
Since you walked in here alone.
钱可以买♥♥到很多东西
Got everything money can buy…
除了一样之外
…except what it can’t.
那就是自尊 自尊是你走出去的理由
It’s pride. Pride is what got your ass out of here.
失败是让你回来的理由
Losing is what brung you back.
像你这样的人 他们要接受考验 需要一次挑战
But people like you, they need to be tested. Need a challenge.
不会有的 没有什么人能打败我
That ain’t gonna happen. Ain’t nothing out there.
总有人比你强 总有
There’s always somebody out there. Always.
当那个时刻来临 你找到站在你面前
When that time comes and you find something…
屹立不倒的选手
…standing in front of you that ain’t running…
一步也不会退后 朝你一直攻击
…that ain’t backing up, hitting on you,
你累到连呼吸都困难了
and you’re too damn tired to breathe…
你找到那样的感觉就对了
You find that situation on you, that’s good.
那就是火焰下的考验
Because that’s baptism under fire.
你熬过了 你就找到这个世界上
You get through that, you find the only kind of respect…
值得你珍惜的东西
…that matters in this damn world:
自尊
Self-respect.
谢谢你 马丁 感激你这席话
Thanks, Martin. I appreciate that.
现在 你想冠军为你做点什么
Now, what can the champ do for you?
给点我你赚的钱
You can give me some of that money you got.
-你知道吗 我喜欢你 马丁 -也没那么喜欢
-You know, I like you, Martin. -But not that much.
你说对了
Exactly.
和小孩合照一张好吗
How about a picture with the kid? All right?
当然可以
Sure.
来吧 小子 紧握拳头 让你看上去更凶狠
Here, son, hold up your fist. Makes you look more hazardous.
-你的 -谢谢 洛奇
-There you go. -Thanks, Rock.
慢慢吃
Enjoy your meal.
-他人很好吧 -洛奇
-He’s a nice guy, isn’t he? -Rocky?
-是的 -斯拜德刚下楼了
-Yeah. -Spider just went downstairs.
-我不知道那样好不好 -他在那里干什么
-I don’t know if that’s all right. -What’s he doing?
我也不知道 那是你朋友
I don’t know. That’s your friend.
斯拜德
Yo, Spider!
-让我来洗碗吧 这样我会好过些 -别这样 你是我的客人
-Let me do some dishes. I feel better. -Come on. You’re my guest.
-让我做些事吧 -吃东西就行了 客人都是那样的
-Let me do something. -Keep eating. Guests do that.
别让我和你再打一场 上次你只是走运了
Don’t make me fight you again. Last time you got lucky.
走运? 好的
Lucky? Okay.
上帝要我工作
Jesus wants me to work.
-洛奇 -什么事
-Yo, Rocky. -Yeah?
你有客人
You’ve got guests.
别弄湿自己 好吗
Don’t get too wet, okay?
还好上帝没叫你烧菜
Glad Jesus didn’t ask you to cook.
你留下卡片了
You kept the card.
是的 卡片留下了
Yeah, I kept the card.
-快坐 -好的
-Why don’t you sit down? -Yeah, sure.
因为 你知道吗 我走进去 然后说早上好 用这个表情
Because, you know what, I walk in there, I say good morning, I do this:
今晚 又是关于拳击的
Tonight, boxing once again.
两个打法完全不同的选手
Two contrasting styles in almost every way.
你能把电视调大声点吗 请调一下
Hey, can you turn this up? Turn this up, please.
谁是永远的强者 如果两个不同时代的选手站在同一
Who was the best of all time? If two athletes from different eras…
擂台上 谁会取得最终胜利呢
…could compete against one another, who would come out on top?
同一规则下 同一拳套下 谁是最棒的
Given the same rules, using the same equipment, who was the greatest?
我们把数据输入电脑
We feed our facts into the computer.
他们称体重准备一决高下的同时
They weigh in on who they think will reign supreme…
杰出的体育专栏作家小组为您送上 专业评论
…while fielding the comments of our illustrious panel of sportswriters.
冠军
Champ!
-冠军 -怎么了
-Yo, champ! -Yeah?
快来看看这无聊节目 他们在谈论你
Come check out this trash they’re talking about you, man!
-你在说些什么 -来看看 快
-What you talking about? -Come check this out. Hurry up.
今晚 两个时代的重量级拳击世界冠军
Tonight, the former two-time heavyweight champion…
从费城来的洛奇·巴尔博亚
…from Philadelphia, Rocky Balboa.
好的 美国周刊的澈卡·庄逊 你怎么看
All right, Chuck Johnson, USA Today?
毫无疑问 洛奇·巴尔博亚在拳击运动不很
There’s no question that Rocky Balboa fought tougher fights…
完善的时代打出强悍的风格
…during a tougher era in boxing.
分♥析♥一下梅森的职业生涯就知道
You look at Mason Dixon in his career…
他基本上以消耗敌人体力为战术
…he’s basically been spoon-fed his opponents.
在我心中 毫无疑问 洛奇不只是随随便便赢
No question in my mind. Not only does Rocky win…
他彻底击倒对手取得胜利
…but he wins knockout.
洛奇
Rocky!
后代
Offspring.
伯纳德·费楠德斯 你怎么看
Bernard Fernandez?
迪克逊是他统治的拳击界的受害者
Dixon is a victim of his own dominance.
他从来没经历过 需要倒下再爬起的比赛
He’s never been in real knockdown-dragout brawls.
他从不需要发挥真正实力 调整状态
He never had to dig down to rally back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!