My mother… she said the opposite thing.
我母亲说的刚刚相反
What’d she say? What’d she say, the opposite?
她说什么相反?
She said you weren’t born with much of a body,
她说 你天生身体不好
so you better develop your brain.
所以要用脑
Did she say that?
她真的那样说?
Yo! Time!
喂 够点了
Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Absolutely.
当然可以
Why do you wanna fight? ‘Cause I can’t sing or dance.
你为什么喜欢打拳? 因为我不懂唱歌♥跳舞
Eh, oh. Don’t fall! Don’t fall!
不要跌倒
Hey, that was terrific. I’m pretty good at this.
很好 我做得不错
You like the way I skate?
喜欢我这样溜冰吗?
The last fight I had, I had with this guy named Spider Rico.
我上一场比赛的对手 叫史派德·烈高
He busted my head up. You see that scar?
他打到我头破血流 你看见这疤痕吗?
I’ll tell ya… things get pretty rough in the ring.
擂台上可以很粗暴
You know, with some people, I’m very shy by nature, you know?
有人生性怕羞
I suppose.
大概是
I say you’re very shy by nature, you know?
我觉得你是生性怕羞
I suppose.
大概是
Ey! Ey. The bum from the dark.
躲在暗角的流浪汉
Get a job, you bum!
去找份工作啦
You know, some people think that being shy is a disease,
有人觉得怕羞是一种病
but it don’t bother me none.
但我不觉得有问题
It don’t bother me, either.
我也不觉得
Then why’d I bother bringing it up, huh?
那我为什么要提起?
‘Cause I’m dumb, that’s why.
因为我蠢
I think we make a real sharp couple of coconuts.
我们是一对活宝
I’m dumb, you’re shy. What do you think, huh?
我蠢 你怕羞 你觉得呢?
I don’t understand why anybody would wanna be a fighter.
我不明白怎么会有人想做拳手
Hey, you gotta be a moron.
你一定要是白♥痴♥
You gotta be a moron to wanna be a fighter, you know what I mean?
才会做拳手 你知道我的意思?
It’s a racket where you’re almost guaranteed to end up a bum.
那骗人的行业注定你最终要成为废柴
I don’t think you’re a bum. Well, I’m at least half a bum, you know?
我不觉得你是废柴 我至少是半条废柴
But I’ll tell ya somethin’.
但我告诉你
The worst thing about fightin’ is the mornin’ after, you know?
打拳最难受的 是之后那早上
The mornin’ after? I’ll tell you. Yeah.
知吗? 之后那早上
The mornin’ after a fight, you’re nothing but a large wound, know what I mean?
对 拳赛之后那早上 你就像个大伤口
Sometimes I got pains all over me.
有时全身痛
I feel like callin’ a taxi to take me from the bed into the bathroom.
从床去厕所都想叫的士
Your hair hurts, your eyes hurt,
头发痛 眼睛痛
your face is all busted up, your hands are swollen, you know?
面部损伤 双手肿胀
Look at this face. 6♥4♥ fights. Look at that nose.
看我块面 6♥4♥场拳赛 看那鼻子
See that nose?
看见我鼻子吗?
That nose ain’t never been broken. 6♥4♥ fights.
鼻子被人打过 却未断过
I’ve had guys bustin’ on it, I had guys chewin’ on it,
被人咬过 扭过 撞过
twistin’ it, punchin’ it… I mean, whack! Boom!
总之劈过搥过
These guys, they hittin’ my nose all the time.
他们成日打我鼻子
Never broken. I’m very proud of that. Isn’t that rare? That’s rare.
但从没打断过 我为此很自豪 很罕见的
Why do you do it if it hurts? Why do you think?
既然会受伤 为什么还要打? 你认为呢?
‘Cause… you can’t sing and dance.
因为你不懂唱歌♥跳舞?
Yeah, somethin’ like that. Somethin’ like that.
对了 大概是这样
Hey, you wanna come inside?
你要进来吗?
No. I gotta go.
不 我要走了
Hey, come on. Hey, I got some animals.
来吧 我有小动物
I got these rare… very rare animals inside. Come on. Come on in.
我里面有很珍贵的动物 进来吧
No, no. I gotta go.
不 我要走了
Well, I gotta go, too. I gotta go to the bathroom. Come on.
我也要走了 是去厕所 来吧
Come on.
来啦
No,I gotta go.
不 我真的要走
Hey,look at this face.Is that a face you could trust or what?Is it?
看我的脸 很可靠吧?
They oughta stick this face on a stamp. What do you think?
我这样子应该印在邮票上
Come on. Come on in.
来吧
Yo. Come on.
喂 进来啦
Click.
开灯
Yo, Adrian, are you hungry?
艾莉 你饿吗?
No.

I got some things in there. If you like soda, some donuts or something.
我有食物 你要汽水 面包圈或什么吗?
A couple cupcakes. Huh? No?
也有蛋糕 不要?
I think I got some chocolate in there.
还有朱古力
No?
不要?
Hot in here, you know?
这里很热
I could go for some music.
我想听音乐
Yo, Adrian.
艾莉
These are the exotic animals I was tellin’ you about.
这些就是我说的奇异动物
These are my friends Cuff and Link.
他们是我的朋友 格夫和林肯
I sold ’em to you.
是我卖♥♥给你的
Sure, I know you sold them to me.
我知是你卖♥♥给我的
Remember you were workin’ at that pet shop, huh?
你记得吗? 你在那间宠物店工作
First day you was there, I came in and bought both these animals, huh?
你第一天上班 我进来买♥♥了这些动物
Yeah, I remember that.
我记得
I came and I bought this bowl and I bought the, uh, bought the animals themselves,
我买♥♥了这个缸和里面的动物
some food, the marbles that go in the bottom there.
一些食粮 和放缸底的石粒
Remember? Remember that mountain?
记得那座山吗?
I had to get rid of that mountain,
我要丢了那座山
though, ’cause they kept falling over and flipping.
因为总是反转倒下来
Yo, why don’t you come on over here and sit down?
你为什么不过来坐?
It’s a nice couch. I don’t know.
张梳化很好坐
There’s big bugs in there, you know. It’s safer over here.
那边有大虫 这边较安全
You wanna sit down?
你要坐下吗?
Uh, these…these your parents? Yeah, that’s…that’s both of them there.
是你父母? 对 是我父母
Is this you?
这个是你?
Yeah, that’s me when I was eight years old.
是 我那时八岁
That’s the Italian Stallion when he was a baby.
那就是婴儿版的意大利牡马
Why don’t you come on over and make yourself comfortable? Relax.
过来吧 舒服点 放松
Do you have a phone?
你有电♥话♥吗?
No, I ain’t got no phone.
没有 我拔了电♥话♥线
I had it pulled ’cause of people calling all the time, and, uh,
因为经常有人打来
who needs the aggravation, right? The interruptions.
令我很烦 骚扰我
Who’d you wanna call?
你想打给谁?
I wanna let my brother know where I am.
我想让我哥哥知道我在哪里
Why?
为什么?
I think he might be worried.
他可能会担心我
Well, I’ll call your brother, if that’s the problem.
我可以找你哥哥 是那原因的话
Yo, Paulie, your sister’s with me! I’ll call yous back later! See ya!
保利 你妹妹在我处 我迟些回复你 再见
What’s the matter? You don’t like the room, do ya.
你不喜欢这里 是吗?
It’s fine.
很好呀
Well, it’s only temporary, you know.
只是暂时性的
It’s not that.
不是那个问题
What’s the problem?
那是什么问题?
You don’t like me?
你不喜欢我?
You don’t like the turtles? What’s the problem?
你不喜欢龟仔? 是什么问题?
I don’t think I belong here. It’s okay.
我觉得我不属于这里 不要紧
I don’t belong here.
我不属于这里
Well, you know, it’s okay, ’cause you’re my guest.
不要紧 因为你是我客人
I don’t… know you well enough. I’ve never been in a man’s apartment alone.
我认识你不够深 我未试过单独在男人住所
Well, I… they’re all the same. You know.
都是一样的
I’m not sure I know you well enough.
我认识你不够深
I don’t feel comfortable.
我觉得不自在
Yo, Adrian, you know, I ain’t so comfortable either.
我也不十分自在
I should go.
我该走了
Don’t go, please. Don’t go. Don’t go. Don’t go.
不要走 求你 不要走
Don’t go.
不要走
Do me a favor?
帮我一个忙
What?
是什么?
Take off these glasses.
摘下眼镜
You have nice eyes.
你眼睛很漂亮 知道吗?
Do me another favor?
多帮我一个忙?
Would you take off that hat?
摘下帽子
I always knew you was pretty.
我一直知道你很漂亮
Don’t tease me. I’m not teasing you.
不要取笑我 我不是取笑你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!