Shape nothin’, man! They’re afraid.
准备个屁! 是他们怕了
They know everybody in the world’s gonna see this fight,
他们知道全世界会看到这场拳赛
and none of them’s got a prayer of whippin’ me.
没有一个人能击败我
They’re makin’ excuses so they don’t have to be the chump
所以找借口避免被我修理
to get whipped in front of the whole civilized world.
怕在全世界观众面前丢脸
All I can say is I’m a good promoter.
我只能说我是个好的主办者
I’ve promoted fights in every goddamn country in the world,
我在世界各国主办无数拳赛
and I’ve broken my ass over this one.
我却在这场拳赛阴沟里翻船
But I don’t know what the hell else to do!
我已黔驴技穷!
I do.
我有办法
Without a ranked contender,
既然没有排名内的选手
what this fight is gonna need is a novelty.
这场比赛就需要些创新
This is the land of opportunity, right?
这是个充满机会的地方 对吧?
So Apollo Creed, on January 1st,
所以阿波罗·奎迪在元旦当天…
gives a local underdog fighter an opportunity.
给当地毫无胜算的人一个机会
A snow-white underdog,
一个名不见经传的小子
and I’m gonna put his face on this poster with me.
我要他的照片跟我一起登上海报
And I’ll tell you why.
我告诉你们为什么
Because I’m sentimental.
因为我多愁善感
And a lot of other people in this country are just as sentimental,
这个国家有许许多多多愁善感的人
and there’s nothing they’d like better than to see Apollo Creed
没有比在这个世界上最重大的节日里
give a local Philadelphia boy
看到阿波罗·奎迪让当地男孩有机会出赛
a shot at the greatest title in the world on this country’s biggest birthday.
而在最大盛事时更让他们高兴的事
Now, that’s the way I see it.
这就是我的看法
And that’s the way it’s gonna be.
而且赛事就要如此进行
Apollo, I like it.
阿波罗 我喜欢
It’s very American.
很有有美国味
No, Jergens.
不 休根斯
It’s very smart.
是非常聪明
Okay, I’ll see you later, man.
好的 晚些时候见
What? What is it? I just wanna check this thing out.
怎么了? 我只是要确认一下
Now, you said pick up two yards from Snyder
你说向史奈德收二百
and a grand from Cappoli, right?
卡波里收一千
No, no. No, no. Two yards from Cappoli and a grand from Snyder.
不对 卡波里收二百 史奈德收一千
Two yards. Two yards. Write it down, okay?
两百 记下来 好吗?
Yeah, I got it. Got it.
好 我记下来了
Who’s this girl you’re going out with tomorrow night?
明晚和你约会的女孩是谁?
How’d you know?
你怎么知道?
You know.Don’t you think I hear things?A lot of canaries flying around the docks.
你以为我不知道吗? 我有很多消息来源
I’m going out with Paulie’s sister. Hey, Rocky.
我要和保利的妹妹出去 嗨 洛奇
What? I hear she’s retarded.
嗯? 听说她是弱智
She ain’t retarded. She’s shy, you know?
她不是弱智 只是害羞而已
I’ll tell you what to do.
告诉你怎么做
Take her to the zoo. I hear retards like the zoo.
带她去动物园 听说弱智喜欢动物园
This bum gotta say that? Who’re you calling a bum?
你这无赖一定要这么说话吗? 你说谁呢?
I’m calling you a bum! Okay, relax. Relax.
靠后点 我说你是无赖! 别激动
Buddy’s in a bad mood. It’s his prostate.
他心情不好 前列腺有毛病
He’s always in a bad mood.
他老是心情不好
You know, you oughta count your blessings, Buddy.
你应该多积点口德
You’re still a healthy person, you know that?
趁你现在还很健康
I don’t like your face. I don’t like yours, either!
我不喜欢你的样子 我也不喜欢你的!
Kiss my ass! Move your shoulders down!
去你的! 别这样
Get out of the car! Relax, relax! Relax. My ears.
下车 别激动 我耳朵受不了
What, are you driving me crazy? Both of yous.
你们两个快让我发疯了
Buddy doesn’t like you. Yeah.
他不喜欢你 是的
Some guys, they just hate for no reason, capisce?
有些人就是看别人不顺眼
Yeah. Come here.
是的 过来
There’s 50 bucks. You and your girl Adrian have a nice time, you hear?
这里有五十元 你和艾莉去好好玩一玩
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, how’d you know her name?
你怎会知道她的名字?
You don’t think I hear things?
你以为我不知道吗?
Hey, Rock. What?
嗨 洛奇 嗯?
Remember what I told you. What’d you tell me?
记住我说的话 什么话?
Take her to the zoo.
带她去动物园
Some more coffee, Mr. Creed? No, thanks, Shirley.
奎迪先生 要多些咖啡吗 不用了 谢谢 雪莉
What do you think about Billy Snow?
你觉得比利·史奴怎样?
Fouls.
不行
How ’bout Big Chuck Smith?
卓·史密夫呢?
Yeah. Nah. He’s too old and dull.
是啊 不 他太老和太闷
Hey, Bobby Judd. He’s a good boy.
那波比·祖治 是好男孩
No, I don’t feel any heat from that name.
不 那名字太无瘾
Joe Zach’s a good prospect.
可以考虑祖·萨克
Exactly what are you looking for, Apollo?
阿波罗 到底你要找怎样的?
This is what I’m looking for.
这就是我要找的
The Italian Stallion.
意大利牡马
Rocky Balboa? Never heard of him.
洛奇·巴尔博亚? 没听过这个人
Look, it’s the name, man.
是那名字
The Italian Stallion. The media will eat it up.
意大利牡马 传媒一定喜欢
Now, who discovered America? An Italian, right?
是谁发现美国? 意大利人 对吗?
What would be better than to get it on with one of his descendents?
有什么好得过跟他的后人比赛?
He’s a southpaw.
他是个左撇子
I don’t want you messing around with southpaws.
我不想你浪费时间跟左撇子打
They do everything backwards. Southpaw nothin’.
他们做什么都反转 左撇子没问题
I’ll drop him in three.
我三个回合可打败他
Apollo Creed meets the Italian Stallion.
阿波罗·奎迪对意大利牡马
Sounds like a damn monster movie.
听上去好像一套怪兽电影
Hey, what are you doing with that bat, huh?
你拿着球棒干什么?
I used to be deadly at stickball. You sure your sister knows I’m comin’?
我以前打棒球好劲 你妹妹知道我会来?
She’s very excited.
她很高兴
Look at my swollen hands. Yeah.
看我的手肿了 是
The joints from walkin’ and carryin’ meat in and out of freezers.
把肉从冰柜搬进搬出
It plays hell on the joints.
弄坏了关节
Maybe you oughta see a doctor. What do you think?
你应该去看医生
I don’t need a doctor. I need a different job.
我不需要看医生 我需要转工
Different job. What kind of turkey? Big turkey or small turkey?
转工 是怎样的火鸡? 大还是小?
Talk to Gazzo about me. Tell him I’m a good man and nothin’ bothers me.
跟加索谈谈 说我人品不错
I’d make a great collector. Bustin’ bones don’t bother me.
我什么都做 我会好好的收帐 打断人骨头没问题
Don’t bother you. A big turkey, right? Huh?
不想烦你 是大火鸡♥吧♥?
Gazzo’s gotta come… forget Gazzo. It’s a bad job, you know what I mean?
加索会给我… 忘记加索 那份工不好做
You got a match? Go to him for me. As a favor.
你有火柴吗? 替我找他 当帮我
Yeah. Yeah. You know, the last time I had a turkey
是 上次我吃火鸡
was when they were having a $2 special
是做两元特♥价♥时
at Horn and Hardog’s about three years ago.
三年前在康哈达自助餐厅
Last year me and the turtles had spam. What do you think?
去年 我和龟仔们吃了午餐肉
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
是的 听起来是个好主意
Your sister knows I’m coming for sure, right?
你妹妹真的知道我来?
Yeah, yeah. She’s very excited.
知道 她很高兴
I’m all alone
我一直很孤单
Hey, will you forget about Gazzo, huh?
你忘记加索好吗?
I don’t ask nobody twice. I don’t ask nobody twice.
我很少求人两次 很少求人两次
Stay away, baby
走开
Hey, your sister…you sure your sister knows I’m comin’?
你肯定你妹妹知道我来?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She’s very excited.
是呀 她非常高兴
Yeah?
真的吗?
Paulie? You’re late.
保利? 你迟了回来
Called the hospital? She calls the hospital if I’m ten minutes late.
你打去医院了? 我迟十分钟她就会打去医院
How you doin’?
你好吗?
I told you she’s very excited.
一早说了 她很高兴
Paulie, why didn’t you tell me you were bringing him here?
你为什么不告诉我他会来?
Look at me. I’m not ready for this.
我无心理准备
Would it make a difference if you were?
你有准备又有什么分别?
He’s a friend, and now he’s taking you out.
他会带你出去
No, I can’t.
不 我不会去
You’re in the kitchen, and I want you out right now.
我要你立即离开厨房♥
Hey, I want you outta here instamatically!
你立即出来
I’m sick of seein’ you hanging around like a freakin’ spider!
我厌倦了看着你像蜘蛛般孵在屋里
Go out! Live! Enjoy life!
快出去 享受生命
Paulie, I can’t go!
我不能去
Don’t get wise with me, now, huh?
你不要在我面前扮高贵
I’m tired of you being a loser. Don’t call me that, Paulie!
我受够了你那么无用 不要说我无用 保利

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!