These guys think that we’re runnin’ some kind of charity or somethin’.
这些人以为我们搞慈善
That they can get off light.
以为不会受罚
From here on in, do what I tell you to do
总之从今日起 照我说话做
because it’s bad for my reputation, you understand?
不然我名誉会受损 你明白吗?
You got… You got it, Rock?
明白没…洛奇?
I got it.
明白
Hey, how do you spell Del Rio?
度里奥 怎样写?
Open a dictionary, Rock! Come on!
自己查字典吧! 不要这样
Hey, I won’t let that happen no more…about the thumb.
以后我会照你意思 关于手指的事
You know?
你知道吗?
So long, meatbag.
再见 肉球
I should’ve broke your thumbs!
我应该打断你手指
Hey, Rock, heard you did real good last night.
洛奇 听说你昨晚打得很好
Absolutely. You should’ve seen me.
绝对是 你应该来看
Don’t you think you oughta take a rest?
你不用休息吗?
No, my back is hurtin’. Your back?
不 我背脊受了伤 背脊?
My back is hurtin’. You deaf?
我背脊受了伤 你聋了吗?
No, I’m short.
不 我只是矮
Hey, yo, Mike,
喂 迈克
where’s my lock? Whose stuff is this in my locker?
我的锁呢? 我柜里的东西是谁的?
It’s Dipper’s stuff. It ain’t your locker no more.
是迪柏的东西 这已不是你的储物柜
What you talkin’ ’bout, it ain’t my locker?
什么意思?
It’s been my locker for six years. Where’s my gear?
我用了这柜六年 我的衣服呢?
Mickey told me to bag it and hang it.
米克叫我装好挂起
You put my stuff on skid row.
你把我的东西放到徙置区
I been in that locker for six years
那储物柜我用了六年了
and you put my stuff in a bag on skid row?
你居然把我的东西放到徙置区?
Mickey tells me what to do, I gotta do it, right, Rock?
米克吩咐的 我只是照做
Where is he?
他在哪里?
He’s outside working with Dipper.
他在教迪柏练拳
He’s in a bad mood. So am I.
他心情不好 我也是
Get your hands up there. Keep your hands up. That’s right.
双手抬高 双手抬高 留意右面
Hey, Mick. Shut up!
嘿 米克 闭嘴!
To the body. To the body. Attaboy.
打在身上 对了
Time. Time!
够点 够点了
The hell. What do you want?
你想怎样?
How’re you feelin’ today?
你今天觉得怎样?
What? I said, how’re you feelin’?
什么? 你觉得怎样?
What are you…a doctor? You got problems today?
你是医生? 你今天有病?
Never mind my problem…what’s your problem?
与你无关…你有什么问题?
My problem is I’ve been talking to your man Michael.
迈克跟我说了
I wanna know how come I’ve been put out of my locker.
干吗拿走我的储物柜?
Because Dipper needed it. Dipper’s a contender.
因为迪柏需要个柜 迪柏可以争冠军
He’s a climber. You know what you are?
他是奋斗型 你呢?
What? You’re a tomato.
什么? 你是番茄
A tomato? Yeah, let’s face it.
番茄? 是的 面对它吧
I run a business here, not a goddamn soup kitchen.
我这里是做生意的 不是慈善饭堂
Did you fight last night? Yeah.
你昨晚有拳赛吗? 有
Did you win? Yeah, I won. Kayo in the second.
有无赢? 有 第二回合击倒对手胜出
Yeah? Who’d you fight?
是? 对手是谁?
Spider Rico.
史派德·烈高
He’s a bum.
他是废柴
You think everybody I fight is a bum.
你觉得我所有对手都是废柴
Well, ain’t they?
不是吗?
You got heart, but you fight like a goddamn ape.
你有斗心 但你的拳法像猩猩
Nothing special about you. You never got your nose busted.
你特别之处是你从未被人打爆鼻子
Well, leave it that way… nice and pretty, and what’s left of your mind.
就好好保持你个靓样…和你剩余的脑袋
You know, Mick, I think I’m gonna go take a steam.
你知道的 米克 我很愤怒
You know why? ‘Cause I did real good last night, and you should’ve seen me.
知道为什么吗? 因为我昨晚打得好好 你应该来看
Big deal. You should’ve seen me, too.
没什么了不起 你也应该来看
Hey, kid. You ever think about retiring?
喂 你有没有想过不再打拳?
No. You think about it.
没有 想想吧
Yeah. All right. Time.
好 好了 够点
Hey, man. What?
嘿 老弟 什么事?
I dig your locker, man.
我很喜欢你的储物柜
I dig your locker.
喜欢你的储物柜
Attaboy.
打得好
Cold night.
今晚好冷
Good night to catch pneumonia, you know?
很容易患肺炎的 知道吗?
You need some help with that cage?
你要帮手吗?
There’s a good game down at the Spectrum tonight.
今晚在费城球场有场很精彩的赛事
Wanna go to a basketball game?
你有兴趣看篮球赛吗?
Hi, Butkus. Hi, kid.
嗨 毕寇斯
Tough day today, you know. They took my locker away.
今天真倒霉 他们取走了我的储物柜
I had that locker for about six years, but it don’t bother me none.
我用了那柜六年 不过我不介意
Lockers are bad, anyway.
储物柜用久了也不好
After a while, people get the combination.
他们知道你的密♥码♥
I must’ve had 20 bucks taken out of there in the past six years.
过去六年我一定被人偷了20元
It don’t sound like much, but it adds up, you know.
听来不是很多钱 但小数怕长计
Doesn’t matter. Who cares.
算了吧 谁在乎?
Wow. Cold night.
很冷的晚上呢
Hey, birds! Hey, look who’s here.
嘿 雀仔! 看这是谁
Look who’s here. The giant worm.
看这是谁 巨型蚯蚓
Look at these birds.
看这些雀
Don’t these birds look like candy, you know? Like flying candy.
这些鸟儿看起来不像糖吗? 飞起来像糖
Hey, bird, you wanna fly me home?
雀仔 你载我飞回家好吗?
You need somebody to walk you home?
你需要人送你回家吗?
No. No? It’s a cold night.
不用 不用? 今晚很冷
If I was you and you got the money, I would take a cab or something.
有钱的话就坐的士
Too many creeps around here, you know.
这区很多烂仔
Every other block, there’s a creep.
每个街口都有一个
You can always tell a creep.
烂仔一看就知
All right. Listen, I’m gonna go now, okay?
好的 我走先 好吗?
I’ll see yous later, all right?
迟些见
Don’t any of you guys get up.
你们个个都在睡
I know you had a hard day in the cage.
整天在笼里很辛苦吧
So, uh…I’m gonna go home, make up a joke.
那…我回家想个新笑话
I’m gonna tell you a new joke tomorrow, okay? Good night, Adrian.
明天告诉你 晚安 艾莉
Good night, Rocky.
晚安 洛奇
I don’t know what happens to me.
不知发生什么事
Hey there, Lefty.
嘿 左撇子
I got a friend for you. Hello, Rock.
这个是你朋友 你好 洛奇
How you doin’? You seen Paulie?
你好吗? 你见过保利吗?
Yeah, he’s in the steam room. Yeah?
有 他在蒸气房♥ 是吗
Hey, Rocky, what’s with the eye?
洛奇 你眼睛怎么了?
Been fightin’. Hope you won it, at least.
打拳弄伤的 希望你至少打赢了
Yeah, I did real good. You should’ve seen me.
是 我打得很好 你应该来看
Heavyweight champion of the world Apollo Creed
世界重量级拳王阿波罗·奎迪
is at Kennedy Airport, New York.
在肯尼迪机场 纽约
Hey, Rocky, who’d you fight?
洛奇 你昨晚对谁?
Spider Rico.
史派德·烈高
Is he still around?
天呀 他还有打的吗?
Yeah, he’s doing real good. He’s doing better than you… that’s for sure.
是 他状态很好 好过你
Hey, Paulie, what, did you lock the door?
嘿 保利 你锁了门?
Yo, Paulie!
喂 保利!
I’d like to kill the freakin’ moron who broke the mirror.
我要杀了那打烂镜子的白♥痴♥
Hey, yo, Paulie,
喂 保利
every day, every night I pass by
我每天早晚去
your sister’s giving me the shoulder, you know what I mean?
你妹妹店里 她都冷落我
Forget her. What do you mean, forget her?
忘记她吧 什么意思?
You can do better than her. Forget nothin’.
你可以找到好过她的 我不会
Every night I pass by the place, I tell a joke.
每晚我都去 说个笑话
Every morning I pass by the place, I tell a joke. Nothing.
每早我又去 说个笑话
She just looks at me, you know what I mean?
她只是看着我 你懂我意思吗?
Looks, huh? Yeah, like I’m a plate of leftovers.
看? 是 当我是一碟隔夜菜
What…I need a Cadillac to connect with your sister?
是否要有靓车她才会睬我?
Something wrong with my face? You know what I mean?
还是我样子有问题?
She’s a freakin’ loser.
她是个废物
Sometimes she gets me so crazy, I could split her head with a razor.
有时她令我发狂到想用剃刀劈开她的头
Don’t get mental, man, you know.
不要发癫了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!