I take care of you, Paulie! I don’t owe you nothin’!
我一直照顾你 我没欠你什么
And you made me feel like a loser!
但你令我觉得自己没有用
I’m not a loser!
我不是没有用
You’re busted! What?!
你失了贞操 什么?
You’re not a virgin!
你不是处♥女♥
You let him into your pants! She’s busted!
你让一个男人脱掉你裤子 她失了贞操
I can’t haul meat no more!
我不想再搬冻肉
You want a roommate?
你想我搬到你那吗?
Absolutely.
当然
Okay, now, when you walk into the ring
当你走上擂台
with the number one heavyweight of the world,
面对世界第一的重量级拳手
you’ll be ready, won’t ya?
你会准备好
Why? Because I waited for 50 years to make you ready.
为什么? 因为我等了50年 去令你准备好
You’ll be able to spit nails, kid. Like the guy says, you’re gonna eat lightning
你将会超级强劲 像他们说的 你可以吃闪电
and you’re gonna crap thunder.
放雷屁
You’re gonna become a very dangerous person.
你将变成危险人物
Yo, Mickey. Hey! How are ya?
喂 米克 你好吗?
Oh, Rock. I want you to meet our cutman here, Al Salvani.
洛奇 我向你介绍这里的洗伤人 艾尔·西凡尼
Take a look at his eye. How’re you doin’?
看看他的眼睛 艾尔 你好
That’s right. It ain’t bad. I seen worse.
对了 不算太坏 我见过更坏的
You ain’t so bad yourself.
你也不坏
Cover up. Things’ll be okay. Cover up? You cover up.
盖着它 很快没事 你帮我盖着
Go and take a shower, will ya?
去冲凉吧
Okay, Mick. I’ll see ya tomorrow.
好 米克 明天见
You covered that Whitmar fight, didn’t you?
韦特摩那场是你做助手的?
That’s why you wanted me.
所以他赢了
Listen,we got a winner here!We got a chance!
他是冠军材料! 我们有机会赢的!
He goes to the body like nobody you’ve ever seen.
他拳拳到肉 无人能及
You just stand by, boy. We’re gonna win.
你准备吧 我们会赢的
Hey, Rock, It’s okay I talk to ya?
洛奇 我跟你谈几句可以吗?
Okay you talk to me?
跟我谈几句?
Sure.
当然可以
I figured some angle to make some money off your name.
我想了几个用你名字赚钱的方法
My name?
我的名字?
How’s that? Advertisin’. I know about that stuff.
怎样? 广♥告♥ 我在行
What do you know about advertisin’? Huh?
你对广♥告♥有什么认识?
Hey, you can make money off my name, make it, okay?
你用我的名字赚钱 随便你
I’m gonna take a shower.
我去冲凉了
Wanna help me off with these? Sure.
帮我脱拳套好吗? 好
You’re gonna kill him!
你一定会打败他
Rocky. What brings you here tonight?
洛奇 你怎么来这里?
Mr. Jergens, the poster’s wrong.
休根斯先生 那海报搞错了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, I’m wearin’ white pants with a red stripe.
我会穿白裤 有条红间
It doesn’t really matter, does it?
这没关系吧?
I’m sure you’re gonna give us a great show.
你会给我们一场精彩演出
Try to get some rest, kid.
去休息一下吧
Good night.
晚安
I can’t do it.
我做不来
What?
什么?
I can’t beat him.
我不能打败他
Apollo?
阿波罗?
Yeah.
是
I’ve been out there walkin’ around, thinkin’.
我去了那里 想来想去
I mean, who am I kiddin’? I ain’t even in the guy’s league.
我在骗谁? 我根本不是他那个级数
What are we gonna do?
我们打算怎样?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You worked so hard.
你已经很努力
It don’t matter, ’cause I was nobody before.
没关系 反正我以前都只是无名之辈
Don’t say that.
不要那样说
Oh, come on, Adrian. It’s true.
不用安慰我 那是事实
I was nobody.
我是无名之辈
But it don’t matter either, you know?
但那也没关系
So, I was thinkin’…
因为我在想
It really don’t matter if I lose this fight.
我输了这场也无所谓
It really don’t matter if this guy opens my head, either.
他劈开了我的头也无所谓
‘Cause all I wanna do is go the distance.
我只想好好的打一场 坚持到最后
Nobody’s ever gone the distance with Creed.
跟奎迪比赛 从来没人能捱到最后
And if I can go that distance…
如果我能撑久一点
see, if that bell rings and I’m still standin’…
当钟声响起 而我还站着
I’m gonna know for the first time in my life, you see…
那将会是我人生中第一次证明…
that I weren’t just another bum from the neighborhood.
我不是废柴
Time, kid. Let’s go.
够点了 去吧
I’ll wait for you here.
我在这里等你
Or how ’bout I wait here and you fight, huh?
不如我在这里等你 你出去打
You’re lookin’ very great today…you know that?
你今天好漂亮
I gotta go now, but, uh, don’t you leave town, huh?
我要去了 但你不要走太远
Wish me luck. I’m gonna need it.
祝我好运 我需要运气
Good luck.
祝你好运
Say, Adrian, you don’t think this robe is too baggy, huh?
艾莉 你觉不觉得这件袍太大?
Good luck.
祝你好运
Don’t leave town.
不要走太远
I’d like to have you meet my colleague workin’ the fight with me… Stu Hansen.
让我介绍我的拍档 赖士图
Thank you, Bill Baldwin.
谢谢 比尔·鲍温
The electricity is all over the place tonight as Rocky Balboa…
今晚非常兴奋 因为洛奇·巴尔博亚…
Hey, what the hell is that?
那是什么?
I trained you to be a fighter, not a billboard.
我训练你做拳手 不是广♥告♥板
I’m doin’ it for a friend. What do you get out of it?
是帮朋友的 你有什么好处?
Paulie gets three grand, I get the robe.
保利得到三千元 我得到这件袍
Shrewd.
真聪明
The story about tonight’s fight, their difference in style,
今晚这场赛事 两位拳手的高下
you can quote a recent sports magazine which said,
正如一本近期的体育杂♥志♥所形容
“Could be the caveman against the cavalier.”
是”野人对骑士”
I noticed a buzzing in the background now, Bill.
后面有起哄声
Could be the challengers getting ready to get into the ring.
可能是挑战者准备上擂台
Rocky! Look at my date. Cost me $200.
洛奇 看我的女伴 花了200元
250. I gotta go. I gotta work.
是250元 我要走了 要工作
How’s the robe? It’s a little baggy.
这件袍怎么样? 大了点
A 50 to 1 underdog living a Cinderella story,
这个1赔50的冷门拳手 演绎着灰姑娘的故事
and he’s captured people’s imaginations all over the world.
他体现了全球观众的梦想
We love you, Rocky!
洛奇 我们爱你
Good luck, champ. Hey, thanks for showin’ up.
祝你好运 拳王 谢谢你来
And his record… 44 victories.
他的纪录是44场胜赛
He’s got 38 by knockout, and he’s lost 20 fights.
38场击倒 20场败赛
Which makes me wonder, can he stand it…
我不禁想 他捱得住吗?
the stamina and the skill to last the three rounds?
要有耐力和技术支持三回合
Because Las Vegas odds say no.
根据赔率就绝不看好
Rocky Balboa climbing into the ring now.
洛奇·巴尔博亚 正在攀上擂台
The Italian Stallion.
“意大利牡马”
Some meat sign on the back of his robe there.
袍后面有冻肉标志
Have you seen what that was? Shamrock Meats, Inc.
你看见是什么吗? 森乐冻肉公♥司♥…
A lot of noise coming from the back. You could go deaf with that noise.
背后又开始起哄 简直是震耳欲聋
You have the spotlights.
有大光灯照着
Is that the world heavyweight champion Apollo Creed?
那是世界重量级拳王 阿波罗·奎迪吗?
He’s in a boat… riding in a boat.
他坐在船上
Is he supposed to be George Washington?
他在扮乔治·华盛顿吗?
Obviously so. He’s got the hat on, the whole thing. Look at that.
很明显是 他戴了假发
It’s been confirmed.
全副装束
The world champion Apollo Creed
世界拳王 阿波罗·奎迪
is doing an imitation of George Washington.
模仿乔治华盛顿
He’s throwing money. I don’t believe it.
他在派钱 我不相信
Remember we were talking about George Washington throwing the dollar?
我们小时候读书 说乔治·华盛顿
Throwing the dollar.
抛1元
‘Course, if you threw a dollar in those days, it went a lot farther.
那时候的1元值钱很多
Oh, he’s taking his…
现在他脱去金假发
White wig came off, the hat came off.
脱了假发 摘了帽子
I want you!
我要你
And the crowd is loving every minute of it…look at that.
观众非常兴奋
Here is the world heavyweight champion.
这位就是世界重量级拳王
Apollo Creed… for you around the world
阿波罗·奎迪 他为全球观众