How ’bout you give us your autograph? Get outta here!
签个名好吗? 走开!
Don’t you ever interrupt me while I’m conducting business.
我在做生意 不要骚扰我
Move your little chicken asses out of here.
快出去
Listen, kid. You! You lay off that pet shop dame.
你暂时不要碰那宠物店女孩
Women weaken legs.
女人令人脚软
Yeah, but I really like this girl, you know?
是 但我真的很喜欢她
Then let her train ya!
那叫她来训练你
Okay, no more foolin’ around. Okay. Now hit it.
好的 我不碰她 好 出拳
Women weaken legs, huh?
女人令人脚软 是吗?
Yo, Rock. Yo, Rocky.
洛奇 洛奇
Yo, you look great.
你很好看
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的? 是呀
Terrific. I mean, you could be a heartbreaker.
很漂亮 你会令人心碎
You’ll walk down the street breaking hearts,
你这样走到街上会有男人为你心碎
the way you’re lookin’…very sharp.
很抢镜
I got…I got another surprise for you.
还有一个惊喜给你
What?
是什么?
Hey, Butkus! Hey, Butkus! Come here, kid! Come here!
毕寇斯 过来
To keep you company when you run.
在你跑步时给你做个伴
Come on in and meet the family. The owner ever come back?
快进来见其他家庭成员 歌♥莉亚没回来吗
He’s yours. He’s yours if you want him. Do I want him? Come here!
歌♥莉亚说 你要的话就给你 我要不要它?
What’s he eat… this dog?
它吃什么… 这只狗?
He eats little turtles. Yo, Butkus!
它吃小龟 毕寇斯
What’s that, Butkus, huh? Whose truck is this? Come on.
怎么了 毕寇斯? 是谁的货车? 来
One call from me, you’re a celebrity.
我打个电♥话♥ 你就做了名人
You’re gonna need exposure. Oh, don’t breathe on me, Paulie!
你需要曝光率 不要对着我喷气
That’s the big time! Don’t I know about these things?
可以帮你出名 你以为我不懂吗?
You don’t know nothin’! What do these guys want from me?
你懂个屁 他们想我怎样?
To watch you train! Boom.
看着你受训
What is the matter with you, Paulie? This was supposed to be private.
你有病吗? 这是很私人的
I’m doin’ you a favor! You ain’t doin’ me no favors!
我在帮你 你不是在帮我
You’re embarrassin’ me in front of everybody,
你令我在人前出丑
you make me look bad in front of your sister…
你令我在你妹妹面前丢脸…
You see this cigar? I’ll stick it in your ear. Don’t do these things to me!
我会把这支雪茄塞进你耳朵 不要对我做这些东西
You should’ve called me up or something… leave a message.
你应该先通知我… 留个口讯
Don’t do that!
不能这样
My sister really likes you.
我妹妹真的很喜欢你
I’m gonna kill you one of these days, I swear to God!
我迟早杀了你
Come on. Come on.

Baby! Baby.
宝贝 宝贝
Here he is, the next heavyweight champ, Rocky Balboa!
这就是 即将接任的世界重量级拳王 洛奇·巴尔博亚
Hi, there. Rocky Balboa.
你好 洛奇·巴尔博亚
Listen, we wanna get a brief interview with you. It won’t take long.
我们想访问你 不会耽误你很久的
What about me? What about you?
我呢? 你怎样?
I’m in charge of the meat. Fine. Will you stand behind it, please?
我负责管肉类 好 站在后面
Listen, just settle yourself in. Just relax.
你不要紧张 放松
What we’re going to do is just ask you a few questions, Rocky.
我们会问你几个问题
Just a few questions about your unique training method.
只是几个问题 关于你独特的训练方法
Talk to the folks at home.
跟观众说几句
They really wanna know how you got into this.
他们想知道你是怎样想到这方法的
I mean, this isn’t an everyday thing.
这不是日常见到的
Jimmy, you guys ready? Let’s roll.
杰美 准备好了吗? 开始摄影
Rocky, why don’t you turn right around here.
洛奇 在这里转身
Just don’t take no cheap shots, you know?
不要拍得我像傻仔
No, I won’t do that. Just relax, Rocky.
我不会的 放松点
Today we’re here with heavyweight challenger Rocky Balboa.
今天我们来到访问 重量级挑战者洛奇·巴尔博亚
The reason we’re standing… The meat guy’s stickin’ his face in.
我们来到这个… 那冻肉佬伸了头进来
Let’s try it again, Rocky.
我们再来过
Today we’re here with heavyweight challenger Rocky Balboa.
今天我们来到访问 重量级挑战者洛奇·巴尔博亚
The reason we’re standing in this refrigerated box
我们来到这个冷藏库
is that Mr. Balboa has an unusual method of training.
是因为巴尔博亚先生有一套特别的训练方法
In a moment, he’s going to demonstrate that
过一会他会
for the viewing audience at home.
向大家示范
But first, Rocky, how did you come to train in an icebox?
但首先要问洛奇 你怎么会来到冷藏库训练的?
Uh, well, my friend… the guy over there…
是我的朋友…那边那个人…
let me in one day and I hit the beef here and kinda liked it.
有天他让我进来 我打了这里的牛肉 发觉很好
And since I become a challenger, the owner don’t mind that I come in.
因为我是挑战者 这里的老板也不介意我来训练
Is this a common training method? Do other fighters pound raw meat?
这训练方法普遍吗? 其他拳手会打生肉吗?
No, I think I invented it.
不 是我发明的
Don’t forget to confirm the reservation for my people at ringside,
订好擂台边的座位 给我的人
and be sure to fly my barber to Philly.
和让我的发型师飞来费城
How much is being channeled into West Coast closed circuit advertising?
给了西岸闭路广♥告♥多少钱?
$300,000. Make it 450.
三十万 加到四十五万
And send the mayor’s wife 200 roses from me,
以我名义送二百支玫瑰给市长夫人
and make sure we get a picture of it for all the newspapers.
记着要拍照片给报馆
Do you wanna run the 15 radio spots in the Midwest?
你要中西部那十五个电台的广♥告♥时段吗?
I think you could spend your money better in Canadian publicity.
那些钱放在加拿大做宣传更好
By the way…I’ve got a couple of friends up in Toronto
对了…阿波罗 我在多伦多有些朋友
who’d probably be able to get you a good tax break.
可以给你税务优♥惠♥
George, I like your friends.
佐治 我喜欢你的朋友
Hey, Champ…
拳王
you oughta come look at this boy you’re gonna fight on TV.
快过来看 你的对手上电视了
Looks like he means business.
看来他很认真
Yeah, I mean business, too.
我也很认真
Shirley, we got any more coffee out there?
雪莉 出面还有咖啡吗?
Oh, certainly, Mr. Creed. I’ll get you some right away.
当然有 奎迪先生 我立即去拿
After the fight, I may just retire and run for emperor.
拳赛之后 或者我会退休 竞选做皇帝
The arena’s the only program concession,
那个地域唯一的节目
and the gross rental of the arena is gonna include the 400 ushers, right?
将要包括400…
Diana Lewis, in the meat house with southpaw Rocky Balboa.
戴安娜·路易丝在冻肉场 跟南泽西洛奇·巴尔博亚的访问完毕
And he called the reporters?
他找了记者来?
Yeah, it threw my whole training schedule off.
是 打乱了我的训练时间
Don’t be mad at him. He’s just trying to help.
不要恼他 他只是想帮忙
Adrian, I ain’t mad, it’s just that, uh,
我没恼他
when a reporter’s around, I get out of joint
只是有记者令我乱了阵脚
’cause they take cheap shots, and Paulie knows that.
因为他们会把我拍得很差 保利知道的
Paulie keeps askin’ me for a job all the time,
保利不停叫我介绍工作
but he don’t know nothin’ about fightin’.
但他对打架一窍不通
Are you gonna say anything to him?
你会跟他说吗?
What’s to say? I just don’t know what he wants from me.
说什么? 我不知道他想从我身上得到什么
I don’t want nothin’ from you.
我不要从你身上得到什么
I don’t want nothin’ from you.
我不要从你身上得到什么
This ain’t no charity case.
这不是施舍
Get outta my house.
滚出我间屋
It’s not just your house.
这间屋不是你一个人的
You ain’t no friend no more.
你不再是我朋友
Get out of my house, I just says. Don’t talk to him like that.
滚出我间屋 我刚说了 不要那样对他说话
Both of you get out of my house.
你两个都滚出我间屋
It’s cold outside, Paulie.
外面很冷 保利
I don’t want you messin’ her,
我不准你再搞她
and I don’t raise you to go with this scum bum!
我养大你不是要你跟这人♥渣♥一起
Come on! Wanna hit on me? Come on!
来啊 你想打我吗?
I’ll break both your arms so they don’t work for ya!
来 我会打断你双臂 等你不能再打拳
That’s right! I’m not good enough to meet with Gazzo…
停手 我不够资格去见加索?
That’s what I think of Gazzo!
加索算什么
Now you’re a big-shot fighter on your way up,
现在你做了大人物
you don’t even throw a crumb to your friend Paulie!
也不帮朋友
When I go and get you meat every morning!
枉我每朝拿冻肉给你
You forgot that! Then I even give you my sister, too!
你忘了? 我还把妹妹给你
Only a pig would say that! I’m a pig?
你没有人性才会说这样的话 我没有人性?
A pig gives you the best?
我没有人性会把最好的给你?
You’re such a loser! I don’t get married because of you!
你这个没有用的人 我没结婚也是因为你
You can’t live by yourself!
你不能自己住
I put you two together! And you… don’t you forget it!
是我撮合你两个 你不要忘记
You owe me!
是你欠我的
You owe me! What do I owe you?!
你欠我 我欠你什么?
You’re supposed to be good to me.
你应该要好好对我
What do I owe you, Paulie?! What do I owe ya?!
我欠你什么 保利?
I treat you good!
我对你很好
I cook for you, I clean for you, I pick up your dirty clothes!
我为你煮饭 清洁 洗衣服

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!