-Title shot? -We’ll work beautifully together.
没问题
No problems.
没有摩擦 只有和谐
No friction. Only harmony.
该是让他好好表现的时候了
It’s time to put some hustle behind this muscle.
汤米有些事要和你讨论
Tommy boy here has got a little something personal to discuss with you.
我先告辞了 圣诞快乐
So I’m gonna be sayin’ good night. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-回头见 -再见
-See you soon. -Bye.
抱歉我来晚了 晚餐耽误了
I’m sorry I’m late. I ended up having dinner.
没关系 汤米 It’s okay,Tommy.
艾莉烧了些好菜 大概凉了
Adrian cooked something,but it’s probably all cold now.
不如再做些三明治
We can always make sandwiches.
我不想做三明治 你干嘛带他来这里
I don’t want to make sandwiches. Tommy,why did you bring him here?
他只是想问候一声 不介意我们到外面聊一下
He wanted to come by. Rocky,could I talk to you outside about some things?
当然好
Yeah,sure.
很晚了 我们十点以前要赶到
It’s getting late. We have to be there by 10:00.
-洛奇? -不 没关系
-Rocky? -I know. It’s okay.
你要跟我谈什么
Tommy,what’d you want to talk to me about?
-车程不是很远吗? -是的
-Isn’t it a long drive? -Yeah.
你觉得怎么样?
So,what do you think?
-你从哪弄来的? -杜克送我的
-Where’d you get this? -Duke gave it to me.
或许你该把车子还给他
Maybe you ought to give this thing back,you know?
我就知道你会这么说
I knew it! I knew you would say that!
还给他? 为什么? 他欣赏我的拳击
Give it back? Why? The guy likes the way I fight.
-快十点了 -好 我们赶得上的
-It’s almost 10:00. -We’ll make it.
汤米 你还不明白他的用意吗
I know,but you see what he’s doing?
别中了他的离间之计 我们才是好搭档
Don’t let him put nothin’ between us.
他只是要栽培我争夺拳王
Put what? The guy was talkin’ about gettin’ a shot.
我们不需要他
But we don’t need him.
你会有机会的 到时候这玩意儿买♥♥十部都行
You’re gonna get a shot. You’ll be able to buy ten of these things.
你何时才会清醒? 我们眼睁睁错失良机
When are you gonna wake up? We’re watchin’ the parade go by.
-什么机会? -天大的好机会 -Look.
What are you talkin’ about? -The big time.
照现在这样子 我会很久都没有机会
The way I’m goin’,I won’t get a shot at the title for a long time.
我的纪录这么好 22场全胜
I’ve got a perfect record. I’m 22 and 0.
钱在哪里 Where’s the money? Where?
我们什么大钱都没赚到 没有他也别想办到
We haven’t made serious money yet,and we won’t without the man.
我指的不是钱 钱自然会赚到
I ain’t talkin’ about the money. The money is gonna be there.
我指的是你的名声 不要签卖♥♥身契 我们不需要他
I’m talking about your rep,Tommy. Don’t sell out. We don’t need this guy.
杜克是个好人 把车顶拉上
Listen. Duke is a wonderful man. Put the top up.
别管车顶的事 我明天和他签约
Forget about the top! I’m signing papers with the man tomorrow.
你签下合约就是他的财产了
You sign them papers,you’re like his property.
你会失去自♥由♥ 这是卑鄙的交易
You got no control. This is a dirty business.
全是些土匪流氓
It’s full of these thieves and gangsters.
他们假装承诺一大堆好处 骗取年轻拳手的信任
They promise the world to every good young fighter who comes along.
然后再榨干♥他♥们
They suck ’em dry.
等没有利用价值时就甩掉他们
They leave ’em in the gutter broke when they ain’t worth nothin’.
这一行就是这么回事 杜克这种人
That’s the way this business is run. Guys like Duke…
知道他是什么吗? 他是个吸血鬼 靠你的血汗满足自己
You know what he is? He’s a vampire. He’s living off your blood.
我对你的方式正是米克对我的
The thing I’m trying to do is what Mick done to me.
他让我尽量远离卑鄙的交易 正是我要为你做的
He tried to keep me away from the dirty part of the business,like I’m doing.
我不是你 你也不是米克 你何时才会明白?
I ain’t you,and you ain’t Mick! When you gonna understand that?
这是做生意 你需要
When you gonna understand this is a business? And you need…
-什么? 头脑吗? -是你说的 不是我
-Brains? -You said that,not me.
你是说我没脑子吗
You sayin’ I got no brains?
你带我进拳坛 但杜克给我争拳王的机会
You took me as far as you could,but Duke gave me a title shot,you didn’t.
如果想继续训练我 可以 不想的话就算了
If you want to keep training me,do it. If you don’t,don’t!
但要照我的方式 不然就拉倒
But it’s my way or the highway!
穿上外套
Put on your coat.
这么做不值得
Come on. It’s not worth it.
值得 他只是迷失方向
It is worth it. He’s just confused.
-你没认清现实 -我看得很清楚
-You don’t see what’s happening. -I do see!
他被杜克耍得团团转
He’s twisted around by Duke.
不 是你 不是他 你不能越活越回去
It’s you,it’s not him. You can’t live backwards.
你无法令时光倒流 我们是活在此时此地
You can’t turn back the clock. We live now,we live here.
我当然知道 你以为我是笨蛋?
I know where we live! You think I’m stupid?
我不像你想像中那么笨
I’m not as dumb as you think I am.
你以为我不明白吗? 我知道我们的处境
You don’t think I can smell it? I see where we are!
我不要过这种日子 我要家人过好日子
I don’t want this no more. I want something different for the family.
我不要这些
I don’t want this!
我回来这里可不是让别人耻笑的
Did I come back here and get my brains beat out for these guys to say…
洛奇只是一个蹩脚货而已
“There goes Balboa.Just another bum in the neighborhood”?
-我不要这样 -不 别这样 没人这么说
-I didn’t want this. -No,nobody said that.
是我说的 艾莉 I’m sayin’ this,Adrian.
每当那小子出场比赛 我就感觉赢了
When that kid was in the ring,I was winning.
-他赢就等于我赢了 -你赢?
-When he was winning,I was winning. -You were winning?
这是我赢得尊敬的最后机会
It was like my last chance to get some respect for us.
-好了 我尊敬你 -你不能尊敬我
-I respect you! -You can’t respect me!
-不 你做不到 -我可以
-No,you can’t! -I do!
你比赛时所受的伤
All those beatings you took in the ring…
我是感同身受 我知道你的感觉
I took them with you.
我知道像汤米这种人一出现 你又恢复生气
I know how you feel. When somebody like Tommy comes along,you feel alive.
但他不是你 他没有你的意志
But he’s not you. He doesn’t have your heart.
所有你击败的对手 你是用意志击败他们 不是蛮力
All those fighters you beat,you beat ’em with heart,not muscle.
米克知道这点 你和米克才显得特别
That’s what Mickey knew. That’s why you and Mickey were special.
可是米克已经死了 But Mickey’s dead.
如果你想传承 应该传给你儿子
If there’s something you want to pass on,pass it on to your son.
看在老天分上 你儿子已经迷失 他需要你
For God’s sake! Your son is lost! He needs you!
我知道汤米令你感觉很棒
I know Tommy makes you feel great.
他让你觉得又要赢得胜利
He makes you feel like you’re winning again.
但是你却输掉家人
But you’re losing us!
洛奇 你要失去家人了
You’re losing your family!
对不起
I’m sorry.
只有你了解我
It was always you and me.
艾莉 对不起
I’m sorry,Adrian.
我不知道你们怎样
I don’t know about you guys…
我可要离开这
but I gotta get out of here.
-我们去海边 好吗? -好 我们走
-What do you say we go to the shore? -Let’s go.
太好了 我们要怎么去?
Great. How we gonna get there?
怎么去? 伸大拇指搭便车
What do you mean? We throw our thumbs in the air. We’ll hitchhike.
他想干嘛?
Ah,what’s he want?
-要我陪你吗? -不用
-You want me to stay with you? -No.
我老爸已经够烦了 走吧
I’ve got enough problems with my old man. Come on.
-你不会打他吧? -不 我不会打他
-You ain’t gonna hit him,are you? -No,I ain’t gonna hit him.
孩子 你何时开始学抽烟?
Yo,kid,when you start smokin’?
我不知道 你没抽过烟吗?
I don’t know. Didn’t you ever smoke?
有 你可知我做过不少坏事?
Yeah. I done a lot of bad things,you know?
那又怎样?
So?
我后来学乖了
So,I wised up.
好的 也许有一天我也会学乖
So maybe I’ll wise up someday,too.
也许今晚是我们俩学乖的好机会
Maybe tonight’s a good night for both of us to start wising up.
你放心
Don’t worry about it.
我当然会担心 我们应该是很亲近的
I gotta worry about it. The deal was we were supposed to be tight,right?
汤米呢? 你不是跟他很亲近?
What about Tommy? You’re tight with him,too.
对…
Yeah,well.
那是过去的事了
That was yesterday,you know?
知道吗? 孩子
You know,kid…
记得你跟我说欺骗的事
remember you were telling me a long time ago about deceptions…
我跟你说小心耍诈吗?
and I was tellin’ you about scams?
我应该听你的才对 我却反而对你说教
I should’ve listened to you. I was trying to teach you.
但是你却教了我
All right? But you were teaching me.
而我却不听 我当时不知道我犯了错误
And I didn’t wise up. I didn’t know and I made mistakes.
我做了… And I do things…
那使我耿耿于怀 我会忘记很多事
It bothers me that I forget a lot of things.
我知道自己做错了
I know I made a few mistakes.
但我希望能再跟你一起 But
I would love to hang out with you again.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
我发誓
I swear to God…
这次只有你和我
it’s just gonna be you and me this time.
家族队?
Home team?
对 家族队
Yeah. Home team.
-孩子 你想听个笑话吗? -当然 说来听听
-Kid,you wanna hear a joke? -Sure. Why not?
-敲敲门 -哪位?
-Knock,knock. -Who’s there?
-鲔鱼 -鲔鱼什么?
-Tuna fish. -Tuna fish who?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!