-我现在可以争拳王了吧? -很快就可以了
-Now will I get a shot at the title? -You’re gonna get one real soon.
宝贝 你还好吗?
Baby,how are you?
汤米只花二分十秒赢得胜利
The winner at two minutes,ten seconds…
-汤米何时挑战肯恩? -这件事得从长计议
-When’s Tommy goin’ up against Cane? -We gotta talk about that.
去访问别人 好吗? 洛奇 他不值得的
Get back. He ain’t worth it,buddy.
他打得很好
He fought a great fight.
你的船沉了 洛奇 没希望了
The ship is sunk,Rocky. It’s sunk.
他可能塞车了 否则早该到了
Probably got hung up in traffic. He should’ve been here by now.
为什么?
Why?
现在是圣诞节 他应该陪家人一起过
It’s Christmas. He should be with his family.
或许他不认为我们是他的家人
Maybe he doesn’t think this is his family.
当然是 艾莉 你看
Sure it is. Look at this.
我要送他这个 你认为如何?
I want to give this to him. What do you think?
你给他的已经够多了
I think you’ve given enough.
得了 艾莉 他也给了我们不少
Come on,Adrian. He’s given us things too.
他让我们东山再起 不是吗? 别这样 今天是圣诞节
He’s given us like a second shot,right? Come on. It’s Christmas.
没错 只有在美国
Right. Only in America.
才能得到最好的享受 想保有这一切就得永远领先
Having the best,wearing the best. To keep it up,you got to stay on top.
-没有人会记得亚军的 -我就不会
-Nobody remembers number two,kid. -I sure don’t.
我查过拳击协会的资料
I checked with the Boxing Commission.
你和洛奇没有正式的合约关系
Seems there’s no formal contract between you and Balboa.
没有 只是君子协定
Nothin’.Just a handshake.
拳击这一行很复杂 你得时时保持警觉
This is a complex business,and you’ve got to stay sharp!
用不着我多说 对不对?
I don’t have to tell you that,do I?
长♥期♥活在洛奇的阴影下 一定很不好受
It’s gotta be damn difficult living in Rocky’s shadow,being called his puppet.
没有人能像你忍♥受这么久
Nobody could’ve done it as long as you have.
我很担心
I’m afraid.
如果你再这样下去
I’m afraid that if you keep going the way you’re going…
你就会错过大好机会
you’re gonna be watching the parade go by.
一点不错
Exactly.
你还没享受真正的光荣 你也不会
You haven’t had the big payday yet,and won’t until you fight top contenders.
除非你挑战真正的一流拳手
And those top contenders I do surely own.
我有一份合约
I got the contracts.
这是个复杂的行业
It’s a complex business.
如果你想得到最好的就要跟对人
But if you want the best,then go with the best.
洛奇呢?
What about Rocky?
洛奇还是可以训练你 他表现得很棒
Rocky can still train you. He’s done a wonderful job.
这里是二万元
Here’s $20,000.
就当作是定金
Take it as an advance.
也该好好享受一番了
Time to put some hustle behind this muscle.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
大消息 你们一定不相信谁在屋顶上
Stop the press! You can’t believe who just come up on the roof.
他才刚刚抵达 你们猜他是谁?
He just landed there and crashed. Who do you think it is?
是不是驯鹿?
Do I hear reindeer on my roof?
驯鹿角 真难以置信 有一大群
You know,antlers! It’s unbelievable! Like a billion…
快来 看看谁来了
Whoa! Look who’s here.
你们都认识他
You know this guy.
-你家人真怪异 -难道我不知道?
-You’ve got a weird family. -Don’t I know.
等他再下来就是明年圣诞节了
It’s gonna be next Christmas before he gets down.
大家为圣诞老公公鼓掌
Let’s put it together for Santa!
圣诞快乐! 哟…
Merry Christmas. Yo,yo,yo.
圣诞老公公 你说错了 应该是哈…
I don’t think you got it right,Santa. It’s,”Ho,ho,ho.”
有什么不同? 我家乡都是哟…
What’s the freakin’ difference? Where I come from it’s yo,yo,yo.
看来圣诞老公公喝醉了
Looks like we’ve got a 90-proof Santa.
圣诞老公公
Santa…
告诉孩子们你从北极带来什么礼物
tell the kids what you’ve got in the bag you brought from the North.
-我带了一包要洗的衣服 -你拿错包包了
-I’ve got my laundry. -You got the wrong bag.
-胖子 别挡路 -小心点
-Come on,chubby,get out of the way. -Watch it.
让圣诞老公公坐一下 过来 小子 你乖不乖?
Let Santa take a seat. Little boy,you been nice?
-来 坐下 -你何不告诉圣诞老公公要什么?
-Come here. Sit down. -Tell Santa what you need.
他拉我衣服 我什么都不需要
You’re stretching the clothes! I don’t need nothin’!
告诉他你真正想要什么
Tell Santa what you really want.
他不是圣诞老公公 是保罗叔 别骗人了
That ain’t Santa! It’s Uncle Paulie. Get real.
别骗人了是什么意思? 你干嘛这样说话?
“Get real”? Why you talkin’ like that?
我们只是想快乐一下 圣诞老公公也在这里
We’re trying to have a good time. Santa’s here and everything.
太蠢了
It’s stupid!
一点也不蠢 大家只是假装一下
It ain’t stupid. We’re just trying to pretend here.
本来就是该假装一下 好像玩游戏一样 你懂吗?
You’re supposed to be pretending. It’s like this game,right?
我不喜欢假装 你们去和圣诞老公公说话算了
I don’t like pretending. You guys talk to Santa.
我不是和他们谈 我是要和你谈
I ain’t talkin’ to them,I’m talkin’ with you.
与家人和乐融融是很重要的
See,it’s very important that you spend time with the family…
要让这个精神代代相传
and have a good time and get the spirit goin’.
这是好事 明白吗?
It’s good,right?
有什么好的? 我们走吧
Good for what? Let’s go.
他朋友在场
His friends are here.
-他是无心的 -我知道他想要什么
-He doesn’t want to. -I know what he wants.
-你哪会知道我想要什么? -因为我了解你
-How do you know what I want? -‘Cause I know you.
你了解我?
You know me?
他自以为了解我
He thinks he knows me.
我才不要过圣诞节 好吗?
I ain’t celebratin’ nothing,okay?
你怎么了?
Come here. What’s the matter with you?
我们以前都是这样过 一直都很快乐 艾莉
We always done this before,we had a good time.
我们不必改变什么
We don’t have to change nothin’.
还记得去年我们玩得多快乐?
Do you remember last year when we had fun,we had a good time?
这不是去年 你也不一样了
It ain’t last year,and you ain’t the same,either.
什么
What?
艾莉 我做错什么了?
Adrian,what’d I do?
去和他谈谈
Go talk to him.
我早料到会发生此事
Even I could’ve saw this thing happening.
我当初早该去迈阿密
I should’ve went to Miami when I had the chance.
你想谈?
You wanna talk?
那就谈吧
Let’s talk.
我以为我们父子情深
I thought we were supposed to be like very close.
-我爱你 -不 你不爱
-I love you. -No,you don’t.
我当然爱你 你还记得吗 Sure
I do. Remember what the deal was?
我们应该像手指一样紧紧在一起
We was supposed to be tight,like crossed fingers.
你只想和汤米紧紧在一起 这才是你真正的意思
No. You want you and Tommy to be tight. That’s what you’re takin’ about.
-别这么说 -为什么不行?
-Don’t say that. -Why can’t I say it?
你总是汤米长 汤米短的
Since he’s been here,it’s “Tommy this,Tommy that.”
你不给我时间 我也没时间陪你
You don’t have no time for nobody,so I got no time for you.
你说什么? 你好像另外一个人
What are you saying? You’re like another person.
你才是另外一个人
You’re the other person!
你说我是你心目中第一人 你骗人
You said I would be number one to you. You lied!
你骗了我 也骗了妈妈
You lied to me and to Mom.
我从没骗你 汤米需要我帮忙
I never lied to you. Tommy needed my help.
我也是
So did I.
记得你告诉我 要小心被人欺骗吗?
Remember when you said to watch out for scams and deceptions?
是的
Yeah.
你才是该小心的
You’re the one that should’ve watched out.
-你要去哪里? -出去走走
-Where you going? -Out.
-什么时候回来? -晚一点
-When you coming back? -Later.
到底几点?
When?
洛奇太太 佳节愉快
Season’s greetings,Mrs. Balboa!
你去打发他们
Take care of these people.
快看 有位圣诞老公公
Behold! A Santa for all seasons!
你们迷路了吗 You guys lost?
正好相反 我是专程拜访
Au contraire,mon ami. I know exactly where I am.
洛奇 猜猜看是谁来晚餐了?
Rocky,guess what’s comin’ to dinner!
汤米·甘交了新朋友
Tommy Gunn’s got new friends!
新的一年 新的朋友
New friends for a new year!
这算什么?
保罗 Please?
好美的圣诞树 真漂亮
Nice tree. Charming.
汤米 你好
Tommy,how you doin’?
圣诞快乐 阁下
Merry Christmas,milord! Greetings!
-你好吗? -听着
-How you doin’? -Listen.
我不想打扰太长时间 只是来祝你圣诞快乐
I don’t want to take up time. I just wanted to give a season’s greetings.
-我不需要礼物 -那就送给邻居
-I don’t need no presents. -Give ’em to the neighbors.
你把他训练得很棒 这是不争的事实
You’ve done a hell of a job with the man. Facts are facts.
如果看不出他有冠军相 那我不就成了瞎子
I’d have to be blind if I didn’t say a title shot isn’t in the cards.
-冠军相? -我们合作是天衣无缝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!