-Oh,yeah. -Eric Elder.
不 不对 你最好的朋友是法兰克·恐惧
No,no,no. Your best friend is a guy named Frankie Fear.
恐惧是拳手最好的朋友
You see,fear is a fighter’s best friend.
用不着不好意思
It ain’t nothin’ to be ashamed of.
恐惧令你保持警觉 令你清醒 令你有生存的意志
Fear keeps you sharp,keeps you awake,makes you wanna survive.
但重点是你得学习控制它
Know what I mean? But you gotta learn how to control it.
因为恐惧就像一把火 在内心深处燃烧
‘Cause fear is like this fire. And it’s burnin’ deep inside.
只要详加控制 就能使你振奋
If you control it,Tommy,it’s gonna make you hot.
如果让它控制了你
But you see,if this thing here controls you…
你的一切就会化为灰烬 没错
it’s gonna burn you and everything else around you up,that’s right.
总之 这些是恩师教给我的
Anyway,these are the things that was taught to me…
你愿意的话 我就传授给你
and if you want,I’d like to teach to you.
这表示你要当我的经纪人?
So this mean you’re gonna manage me?
-当然 家族队 -好吧
-Absolutely! Hey,home team! -All right!
加油
Let’s go for it.
要不要先示范几招?
Mind showing me a few things?
当然 我要教的事太多了
Sure. I’m gonna show you a lot of things.
富家子 你今天带了多少钱?
Hey,rich boy,how much you got in your pocket today?
-没有钱 -快拿出来
-Nothin’. -Let’s have it.
-没有 我身上没钱 -快拿出来给我
-I got nothin’! -Come on,give me the money.
-快点 -我要买♥♥午餐的
-Come on! -I gotta eat!
他饿了 要吃东西 吃拳头吧
He’s hungry! He’s gotta eat. Well,eat this.
我拿到了 快走
I got it. Go!
卡敏神父
Father Carmine!
卡敏神父
Yo! Father Carmine!
-也许他不在家 -神父一向都在家
-Maybe he’s not home. -Priests is always home.
洛奇
Rocky!
神父 我不想太打扰你
I didn’t wanna disturb you that much,Father.
非常好 一切都很好
Excellent. Everything is perfect.
神父 这是我的新朋友汤米·甘
Father,this is my new friend,Tommy Gunn.
汤米是拳手 我准备当他经纪人
I was wondering,Tommy is a fighter and I’m supposed to be his manager.
如果你不忙的话 帮我一个忙
So I was wondering if you could do me a favor if you ain’t busy.
请你替我们赐福
If you could throw us down a couple of blessings…
第一 我会是个称职的经纪人
like that I don’t mess up being the manager…
第二 他能像我所想的那么棒 不会受伤
and that Tommy does as good as I think he can do,great,and don’t get hurt.
可以吗 Can you do that?
我就喜欢他这么做 神父 谢谢你 感激不尽
I love when he does that. Thanks,Father. I appreciate this.
不客气
Anytime.
教堂见
I’ll see you in church.
你干嘛这么做?
What’d you do this for?
有神明保佑总是好事
It don’t hurt havin’ an angel in your corner.
走吧
Come on.
-洛奇 近来可好? -好的很
-Hey,Rock,how’s it goin’? -Doin’ great!
慢一点 免得开罚单
Slow down,we’ll give you a ticket.
-他是汤米甘 未来的拳王 -你好吗? 汤米
-This is Tommy Gunn. He’ll be champion. -How you doin’,Tom?
散开 别打了
Break it up. Break it up.
别靠近绳子
Get off the ropes!
-放轻松点 懂吗? -我得多练习
-Go easy,all right? -I need more work.
-不必 你已经准备好了 -我得多练习 他太厉害了
-No,you’re ready. -This guy’s killing me.
你很完美 明白吗?
You’re perfect. You understand?
-我没胜算 -闭嘴
-I feel weak. -Shut up!
英雄与懦夫间的唯一的差别
The only difference between the hero and a coward…
就是英雄勇往直前不畏生死
is the hero’s willing to go for it,willing to take the shot.
这小子也一样害怕 你们都害怕
This guy’s scared,too. You’re both scared.
记得我们曾谈论过畏惧 还有燃烧内心的火?
Remember we were talking about fear and how it was like this fire?
你要学习控制 因为不是烧死你就是烧死他
You gotta control it ’cause it’ll burn you up or burn him up.
你要善加利用 我不会做伤害你的事
You gotta make it work for you. I would never do nothin’ to hurt you.
明白我说什么吗? 畏惧就像这团火
Understand what I’m sayin’. Fear is like this fire.
让它燃烧直到火山爆发
Let it burn until it becomes like this volcano.
时机成熟时 看准空隙 全部爆发在他身上
And when the time is right,explode all over this guy!
你能制伏他 全靠你的心智
You can take him. It’s all heart.
不在于硬拼 心智与火
It ain’t all muscle. It’s all heart and fire!
去击败他
Now you do it.
记住 我就像你肩上的天使保佑你
Remember,I’m like this angel sitting on your shoulder.
我不会让你出事的 懂吗?
上 I ain’t gonna let nothin’ happen to you. Go.
加油 汤米 出刺拳
Come on,jab!
左拳 右拳
Explode! Left,right!
打身体
The body!
太好了
All right!
打身体 汤米
Go to the body!
对 就是这样
That’s it.
你还好吧?
Man,you okay?
汤米·甘 威力像把枪 对不对?
Tommy Gunn,you got some guns!
加把劲 35下
Drive through it. Thirty-five.
十下 你办得到的 对了
Ten. Come on,you can do it. That’s it.
加油 撑起来 太好了
Got it! Bring it up! Yes!
我赢了 这次我赢了
I gotcha! I gotcha this time!
汤米 这些拳击短裤意义重大
Tommy,these trunks is very special to me.
小子 打得好
Kid,that was great! Great work!
不错
All right,kid.
我赢了 真不敢相信
I beat the man! I don’t believe it.
你确实做到了 汤米 你身手敏捷
You sure did. You’re very swift.
梅林 听好 我有主意了
Merlin,listen. Got an idea.
我终于有办法逼洛奇出赛
I think we can finally nail Balboa.
他们又在等你了
They’re waitin’ again.
如果你钱不够 我身上有一元
If you don’t got enough money,I’ve got almost a dollar.
-留着吧 -又在躲我?
-Save it. -Slumming again,bimbo?
-背包里有什么? -闭嘴
-What you got in the bag? -Shut up.
你再走我就打得你满地找牙
Take two more steps,I’m gonna pound your teeth out.
试试看
Go for it!
他说什么? 这小子脑子有毛病
What’d he say? Punk’s losin’ his mind.
-你说什么? -试试看
-What’d you say? -Go for it!
快点 过来跟我打
Come on! Put up your hands!
不要 反正我也不喜欢他
No way! I didn’t like him anyway.
外套是我的吧
Think that belongs to me.
你愿意的话 现在就一笔勾销
If you want to end it,let’s end it now.
我没意见
I got no problem with that.
回头见
See you later.
-我真不敢相信 -你会告诉你♥爸♥爸吗? 走
-I can’t believe it. -You gonna tell your dad? Let’s go!
好 就是这样 再来一次
Good,that’s it. One more time.
你出拳很猛 不过得多练习闪躲
Tommy,you’re doing great with the combinations.
但是你得学会像汽车挡风玻璃上的刮水器一样移♥动♥
But you gotta learn to move side to side like a windshield wiper…
脸上才不会吃拳头
so you ain’t gettin’ kicked in the face with the jab.
爸 我把外套要回来了 你看 我的外套
Dad! I got my coat back! Look,I got my coat!
孩子 太棒了 了不起
That’s great! That’s beautiful!
我击败那小子 同学为之疯狂
I trashed this guy! Everybody in the school went crazy!
-洛奇 我的拳击感快没了 -听着 我要和汤米练拳了
-Rocky,I’m coolin’ down. -I gotta get back with Tommy.
我们要努力 他正在平静下来
We gotta work out. He’s coolin’ down.
告诉你妈 她一定喜欢听的 棒极了
Go tell your mom. She likes to hear things like that. That’s beautiful!
汤米 我们开始吧
Okay. Let’s go,Tommy.
打得好
Lookin’ good.
快看汤米的厉害
Whoa! Look at Tommy go.
肯恩 新科重量级拳王
Union Cane,the new heavyweight championof the world!
-你想我有机会吗? -当然
-Think I have a chance at that? -Absolutely.
汤米 只要有一双拳头 加上一颗好心脏 人人都有机会
Anybody that’s got two fists and a good heartbeat,you got a chance.
你输了
You’re out!
强硬起来
Come on! Get tough!
你的黄金手
Boy,you’ve got hands of gold!
过来一下 我介绍个人给你认识
I want to introduce you to somebody. Karen,come here.
比赛结束
That’s it! It’s over!
汤米 击倒他
Back him up.
比赛结束
That’s it!
-那是你的船 -什么船?
-There’s your boat. -What boat?
快沉没的那艘船
The one that’s sinking.
第一把交椅的汤米·甘
Tommy Gunn at the top.
只要你为杜克打拳…
You come with the Duke…
包你荣华富贵 洛奇只能干瞪眼
you can get the kind of payday fighters for Balboa can only dream about.
胜利者享有一切战利品
To the victor goes the spoils.
汤米 出刺拳
Lift the jab!
你输了
You’re out!
你赢了
成功了 You did it,man!