I guess it has somethin’ to do with the weather.
来 穿我的外套
Here,take my coat.
不 谢谢
No,thanks.
你男友在哪里?
Where’s your boyfriend?
他? 别提了 一点礼貌都不懂
Him? Forget it. He ain’t got no manners.
我叫茱儿 如果你想知道的话
I’m Jewel,if you wanna know.
我叫罗伯特
I’m Robert.
我住在这里六年了
I’ve been livin’ here about six years.
反正不是迪士尼乐园
It ain’t Disneyland.
-你去过迪士尼乐园? -当然
-You been to Disneyland? -Sure.
你的口气好像大家都去过
You make it sound like everybody has.
我的外表看不出来 但是我和这里的小孩不同
I know you can’t tell by the way I look,but I ain’t like the other kids here.
为什么你和别人不同?
Why? What makes you so different?
大概是我想离开这里的原因吧 你也了解的
I don’t know. I guess it’s ’cause I wanna get out. You know how it is.
你可知道 身为意大利小孩 你的身材还算不错
You know,for an Italian kid,you ain’t got a bad butt.
等我一有钱 我就要去迈阿密
First money I get,I’m goin’ to Miami.
-为何是迈阿密? -迈阿密需要新的牛郎
-Why Miami? -Miami needs new gigolos.
对 我看过类似报导
Yeah,I read somethin’ like that.
我的背又在痛了 你怎么没有关节炎?
My back is gettin’ bad. How come you don’t have arthritis?
我还不够倒霉吗?
Ain’t I got enough?
这地方不配艾莉 这里真令人泄气
Adrian’s too good for this. This place really depresses.
保罗…
Paulie,it’s…
洛奇 进来 大家都在问起你 保罗 你也来
Rock,come inside. Everybody’s been asking for ya. You too,Paulie.
-不 谢谢 我累了 -我有点口渴
-No,thanks. I’m beat. -I’m a little thirsty.
-保罗 你想去就去 -巴尔博亚先生?
-You go if you want,Paulie. -Mr. Balboa?
你瞧 是汤米·甘 Look. Tommy Gunn.
你怎么还没走? 有什么要我帮忙的?
Why are you still hanging around? Is there something I can do for you?
有 我想再试试
Yeah. I’d like to try again.
我很想帮你 可是我不懂经纪
Kid,you know,I’d like to help you,but I know nothin’ about no managing.
我只要你给我一个机会
I’m asking for a chance.
如果我搞砸了 我马上就走
If I screw up,you won’t have to throw me out. I’ll go.
-你有什么好损失的? -没有 损失的是你
-What have you got to lose? -Me? Nothin’. It’s what you got to lose.
-我没什么好损失的 -或许你有
-I got nothin’ to lose. -Maybe you do.
听好 万一我不能胜任 或者你不成功
What if I don’t do good and you don’t make it?
我不希望你为了这个怪我
I don’t want you blamin’ me for this,kid.
听着 换作是我就会这么做
Here’s what I would do if I was you. Listen.
如果我是你 我会先回家与家人商量
If I was you,I would go home and talk to your family.
或许会有更好的点子
Maybe you can come up with something better.
我没有家人 我只有孤单一个人
I got no family. All I got is what you see here.
你第一次出战阿波罗 我就对你瞭若指掌
I know everything about you from your first fight with Apollo Creed.
我也知道没人在乎你或给你机会
I read about how nobody cared about you,how no one gave you a chance.
我的出身与你不同 不过我像你一样有斗志
I realize I don’t come from the same streets,but I’m hungry like you were.
我出道之后就一直想见你
Ever since I put on gloves,I been waitin’ to meet you.
我知道只有你能让我成功
I knew that if anybody could make me a winner,it was you.
等一下 保罗 我算胜利者吗?
Hey,Paulie,you see a winner standin’ here?
当然是 你是高手中的高手
Yes! Man,you beat the best!
没人敢否认这一点 洛奇 你不了解我
Nobody could ever say any different. Look,Rocky,you don’t know me.
你要我做什么我都肯
But anything you want me to do,I’ll do.
不行的话 我也会卖♥♥命去做
If I can’t,I’ll bust my butt trying.
我不是在逼你 我只是要求个机会
I’m not hustling you,man. All I’m askin’ for is a chance.
一个机会罢了
Just one shot.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
是的
Yeah.
真的? 走吧
Yeah? Come on.
你一定会喜欢我老婆烧的菜
You’ll like the way Adrian cooks.
她煮的通心面美味无比 特别是番茄
She does amazing things with macaroni,especially tomatoes.
但我要警告你 她会放很多大蒜
But I gotta warn you,she can be a little vicious with the garlic.
那小子为何打你的脸?
So,why’d this kid smack your face?
-没关系的 -当然有关系 他们抢走他的外套
-It really doesn’t matter. -It does matter! They took his coat.
-我不要外套 -有领子的那件?
-I don’t want the coat. -The one with the collar?
-我明天要去你学校一趟 -这会把事情搞得更糟
-I’m going to your school. -It’ll make things worse.
-我不能做自认正确的事吗? -你认为什么是对的?
-Can’t I do what I think is right? -What do you think is right?
拿球棒打他的脸
A baseball bat across the face is nice.
别教坏他好吗? 请把盘子递给我
What are you tellin’ this kid? Adrian,can I have the plate?
-抱歉 洛奇 -我念书时也遇过这种问题
-I’m sorry. Yes,Rocky. -I had trouble when I was in school.
我每天都被一个小子追
Every day I got chased by this one kid…
直到我妈妈告诉我 “假装他是气球就好了”
till one day my mother said,”Pretend the guy’s like a balloon.”
气球?
Balloon?
她说狠狠揍他一顿 他就不敢了
She said,”If you pop ’em hard,these guys just go away.”
我们得教孩子学习用脑处理事情
We’re trying to raise our son so he can handle problems with his mind…
而不是暴♥力♥
not his muscles.
对不起
Sorry.
-所以我才被人糟蹋 -你不会的
-That’s why I’m gonna get mangled. -You ain’t gonna get mangled.
-你教我打拳好吗? -拿球棒就行了
-Will you teach me how to fight? -A baseball bat would be nice.
你想一辈子靠拳头吗?
Do you wanna grow up and just use your fists?
艾莉 我认为
Adrian,I don’t think it’d be so bad…
教他几招对付坏蛋 也不是什么坏事
if I taught him how to throw a few deadly punches.
汤米 你♥爸♥爸也教你打拳吗?
Tommy,did your dad teach you how to fight?
-不尽然 我得… -什么?
-No,not exactly. I had to… -What?
-别问人隐私 -没关系
-Sweetheart,don’t get personal. -That’s okay.
我爸爸经常酗酒
My old man used to drink a lot,seriously.
他与酒肉朋友喝得烂醉 回家后就毒打我一顿
He’d go out with his friends tie one on,then come home and punch on me.
他也打我妈妈 他经常这么做
He’d punch on my mother,too. He did that a lot of times.
所以长大后我只想打他一顿
So growin’ up,I never really thought about fighting anybody but my father.
我13岁时在学校闯了祸
When I was 13,I got in trouble at school.
他把我绑起来 狠狠抽我一顿 我一周都不能走路
He tied me down and whipped me so bad,I couldn’t walk for a week.
什么事都不能做
I just couldn’t do anything.
我第一个击倒的人是我爸爸
The first guy I ever knocked out was my father.
每次出场就把对手当成他
Now when I get in the ring,it’s like all I see is him.
有点变♥态♥吧? That’s kinda sick,huh?
至少你还有对象可以打 不是吗?
Tommy,at least you had an old man to knock out.
-有些人根本没有 -有一天你也会揍你老爸
-Some of us didn’t have that. -Someday you can punch out your pop.
保罗 你干嘛教坏小孩子?
Paulie,what are you tellin’ the kid things like this for?
适者生存
It’s the fittest of the survival.
你今晚住哪里?
Tommy,where you stayin’ tonight?
-有地方睡吗? -我会找到地方睡的
-You got a place? -I’ll find someplace to stay.
这样好了 地下室还有个房♥间
I tell you,we got room in the basement. It’s nice.
-那我呢? -那是你儿子的房♥间
-What about me? -Your son is sleeping down there.
-他可以和叔叔一起睡 -我算什么 救济站吗?
-He could stay with his uncle. -What am I,a pit stop?
我不想造成各位不便 我找别的地方睡
I don’t wanna cause any problems. I can find someplace to stay.
没关系 反正只是暂时的 对吧?
It’s okay. It’s just for a little while. Right?
不要客气
No problem at all. It’ll be all right.
孩子 我很感激你 外面很冷
Kid,I appreciate it. Is that all right? It’s cold outside.
-我可不换床单 -你何时换过了?
-I’m not changing no sheets. -Since when have you ever?
汤米 你来看一下房♥间吧
Tommy,come on down and we’ll show you the place.
下去让你♥爸♥看看你今天的成果 快去
Why don’t you go downstairs,show your father what you did today? Come on.
孩子 你不会尿床吧?
Junior,your plumbin’ don’t leak,do it?
-你认识他? -认识 他出拳很猛
-You know this guy? -Yeah. He hits hard.
-艾莉的菜烧得真好 -对 很好吃
-Adrian,she can really cook. -She’s okay.
听着 我们没时间整理地下室
Listen,Tommy. We ain’t had a chance to get this place too nice…
等下大伙儿一起收拾一下
so we’ll get it together in a little while.
这才是拳击手的目标
Wow,man. This is what it’s all about!
-我的天 -为何全放在地下室?
-Holy mackerel! -Why do you keep this stuff down here?
你何时整理的? 你把所有东西都排好了 太美了
When’d you do this? You fixed it like this. It’s beautiful!
你还上了油漆 你何时整理的?
You painted! When’d you get a chance to do this,kid?
放学后 这没什么
After school. It’s no big deal.
-拳套是哪里来的? -这个吗?
-Where’d you get the glove? -This?
谢谢 这是我最心爱的东西
Thanks. This is one of my favorite objects.
米克在他过世之前送给我的
Mickey give me this before he departed.
-它是洛奇·马西安诺的袖扣 -真的?
-It was Rocky Marciano’s cuff link. -Really?
-真的? 洛奇·马西安诺? -是的
-The real Rocky Marciano? -Yeah.
你令我又想起米克 我有样东西给你看
You got me thinkin’ about Mickey. I wanna show you somethin’. Come on.
他很久以前告诉我的 他说…
He told me a long time ago,he says…
拳击是九♥成♥的智慧 再加上一成的力量
that fightin’ is 90% in the skull and 10% in the body.
他是这么说
He said this.
爸 我今天认识一个很棒的女孩
I met this really nice girl today. She’s great.
-真的? 太好了 -她比莎菈漂亮多了
-Yeah? That’s wonderful. -She’s a lot better than Sarah.
孩子 别换话题 待会再和你聊
Don’t change the station. I’ll be right back with you.
我先和汤米聊聊
I just wanna tell Tommy a few things.
你在奥兰多最好的朋友是谁?
Who was your best friend in Orlando?
是俄克拉荷马州
Uh,that’s Oklahoma.
-对 没错 -艾瑞克·爱德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!