Whoa! What the hell are you talking about? This is a tremendous opportunity.
谁的大好机会? 你赚大钱 洛奇残废的机会?
Opportunity for whom? For you to make money? For him to be disabled?
换个立场你会怎么做?
What would you do if the choices were reversed?
你要好好想一下
You have to think about that.
洛奇 他们根本不关心你
Rocky,they don’t care about you.
你想听正经话吗? 我就说给你听
You want to get serious? Let’s get serious.
你是那些希望渺茫者的梦想 他们以你为标竿
You represent the dreams of long shots and little people who identify with you.
认同是成功的关键
And identification’s the key to public success.
你是真正的冠军 人们心中的冠军
You’re a true champion,a true product of the people. Sell it.
趁还有人认同时赶快把握 他们不会持久的
Sell it while there are still buyers. That won’t last forever.
你是拳击手 那就出赛
You’re a fighter? Then fight!
想要冠军应得的待遇? 那就出赛
You want a champion’s due? Then do it.
我会让你赚的钱多到可以在里面游泳
I’ll make you so much money,you could swim in it.
你会游泳吧? 意下如何?
You can swim,can’t you,darling? What do you say?
花点力气赚大钱
Put it there! It’s time to put some hustle behind this muscle!
他退休了 不再比赛了
He’s done! He’s done fighting!
你真是大傻瓜
You are a damn fool!
干脆找你老婆和肯恩比赛
Maybe we oughta sign Mrs. Balboa to fight Cane,huh?
看来她才是真正有卵蛋的人
She’s got the cojones in the family.
不准在我老婆面前这么说话
You don’t talk like that in front of my wife.
小鬼 这不是公园板凳
That ain’t no park bench,boy.
我会叫他同意的
I’ll get him.
洛奇 对不起 我无意…
Rocky,I’m really sorry. I didn’t wanna…
你们要私下谈吗? 我会在楼上
You guys want privacy now? I’ll be upstairs.
洛奇 对不起 我…
I’m sorry. But you know…
你也知道再挨一记重拳 就可能变成残废
it just takes one bad hit and you could be an invalid.
我已经觉得自己是个残废
I feel like an invalid already!
你干嘛要回来? 你不适合这个
Why’d you come back here? You’re too smart for this place.
我在家没事做 我打电♥话♥给葛洛莉
I got nothing to do. I called Gloria.
她说需要一个兼♥职♥的
She said she could use part-time help.
你为什么又回到老地方做?
Why do you wanna go back to the same place you started?
我可以这么做 你大可不必
I gotta do it,you don’t gotta do it!
我是为了想跟你接近
I wanted to be there so I could be close to you.
好吧 外面有点冷
All right. It’s gettin’ cold out here.
我们进去吧 我了解你的苦心
Maybe we better get inside. I understand.
-你还好吧? -什么?
-Are you all right? -What?
-你还好吧? -我很好
-Are you all right? -Yeah,I’m all right. I’m fine.
越来越冷了 进去吧?
It’s gettin’ cold,okay?
艾莉 我们有离开这里吗?
Yo,Adrian. Did we ever leave this place?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不介意我和你谈谈吗?
Hey,mind if I talk to you now?
我现在没心情
My head’s a little busy right now.
我不知道你能否说服他 他脑袋有问题
I don’t know if you’ll get him. Balboa don’t think straight anymore.
他们全是这样 我需要好理由
None of these bums think straight. All I need is an angle.
我现在就找洛奇比赛 我比他厉害
I’ll fight Balboa right now. I’m better than Balboa ever was.
小子 你是我的人
I own the paper on you,boy.
对手 地点 战术 由我决定 明白吗?
You’ll fight who,where and how I tell you. Got that?
别激怒你的老板 懂吗?
Don’t aggravate the hand that feeds you. All right?
没有一个拳手脑袋是正常的
None of these bums think straight.
我需要的是诱因
All I need is a hook.
你不是洛奇的儿子吗?
Hey,ain’t you Rocky’s kid?
对 你是洛奇的儿子
Yeah,you’re Rocky’s kid.
-你是他儿子? -我是 你好吗?
-You’re Rocky’s kid,right? -Yeah. How you doin’?
我在报上见过你
I seen your picture in the paper.
-你知道吗? 你♥爸♥是个杂碎 -什么?
-You know what? Your old man’s a punk! -What?
这不是真的
That’s not true!
你想怎么样? 你干嘛穿我的外套?
Wanna do something about it? What are you wearing my coat for?
放开他 你也想挨揍吗?
Just leave him alone. Don’t take his coat.
外套给我 我不是开玩笑的
Give me my coat! I’m not kiddin’.
-休想 -给他
-No way! -Let him have it.
别生病了
Don’t get sick now.
富家子 千万别感冒了
Hope you don’t catch cold,rich boy!
左右闪避 出刺拳 就是这样
Keep it high,slip it inside. That’s it. Come on.
洛奇在这里用过的杯子 十元
This cup don’t interest you? Rocky drinks out of it. $10.
-我怎么知道是真的? -看看唇印吧
-How I know that’s the real thing? -Look at the lip marks.
我最多出五元
All right,$5. $5,no more.
成交
You got a deal.
对不起
Excuse me.
-汤米·甘 -在哪里换衣服?
-Tommy Gunn! -Is there someplace I can change?
里面 钱给我
In there. Gimme the money.
暂停 理查德
Time! Richard,good friend.
想打赢就得学会出刺拳
Listen to me. If you wanna survive,you gotta learn to slip the jab.
动作敏捷点 只打人 不挨打 好 休息一下
Keep it high,and hit and not get hit. Okay,take off.
-洛奇 还记得汤米甘吧 -记得
-Rocky,remember Tommy Gunn? -Yeah.
他说要打拳 我叫他去结婚算了
He wants to fight. I tell him to get married.
-为什么? -洛奇 这是本行幽默
-Why? -That’s gym humor,Rocky.
原来是那个…
Oh,okay.
小子 让我们瞧瞧你的本事
Let’s see what you got,kid.
结婚 我明白
Get married. I understand.
班森 想活动一下筋骨吗?
Benson,wanna move a little?
-好的 -我们走吧
-All right. -Let’s go.
什么是”卵蛋”?
What’s a cojones?
卵蛋?
Cojones?
卵蛋是西班牙坚果的拉丁文
Cojones is Latin for Spanish nuts.
洛奇 我们准备好了
Rock,we’re ready.
很好
Wonderful.
小子 你有带头罩吗?
Hey,kid. You got headgear?
没有 我不需要
I don’t need one.
他的卵蛋不保了
He’s gonna get his cojones knocked out.
好了 大伙儿准备好了? 班森 手下留情好吗
Okay. Ready,guys? Benson,go easy,all right?
-好的 洛奇 -开始
-Sure,okay,Rocky. -Time.
好了 别太猛 出刺拳
All right,go easy now. Slip the jab now.
小子 他叫什么名字来着?
Kid! What’s his name again?
汤米·甘
Tommy Gunn.
汤米 闪躲并不算错
Tommy. Whoa. It ain’t no law to duck.
左右闪躲 对了
Go side to side. That’s it.
老弟 轻松点
Take it easy!
你们两个别这么拼命 这只是练拳 别太激动
Come on,you guys,lighten up. It’s called sparring. Go easy.
轻一点 班森 抱住他
Hey,lighten up! Benson,tie him up.
你闻到没有? 机会的气味
Smell that? The odor of opportunity.
够了 我怎么说的? 暂停
That’s it! What’d I tell ya? Hey! Time!
够了 暂停
Hey,that’s it! Time!
退回去 够了
Hey,back off! That’s enough.
你是怎么回事? 你疯了吗?
What’s the matter with you? Are you crazy or something?
-你是怎么搞的? -出来
-What’s the matter with you,man? -Get outta the ring.
小子 冷静点 我很抱歉
Cool off,kid. I’m sorry about this.
他很有潜力
He stinks of opportunity.
听好 叫你放轻松 不是要你打断别人骨头
Look,goin’ easy don’t mean breakin’ bones,kid.
我很抱歉 你认为如何?
I’m sorry,but what do you think?
我认为你根本不听我的
What do I think? You don’t listen good.
你简直像在街头打架
But you fight,you brawl like you was a street fighter.
我能体会 但这是拳赛 不是打架滋事
I know somethin’ about that. This is called boxing. This ain’t no mugging.
对不起 但我知道我行的
I’m sorry,but I know I can do it all.
今天不适合 好吗?
Yeah? Well,not on this date. Okay?
就只有这样?
That’s it?
听着 我要训练这些人
I gotta work with these kids. You guys get ready.
-你当我经纪人好吗? -经纪人?
-How about you trying to manage me? -Manage?
是的 除非你认为我不够看
Yeah. Unless you think I ain’t got nothin’ going.
是的 不够看
Yeah,you got nothin’ goin’.
你有的是本事 资质很好
You got a lot goin’. You got a lot of tools.
但我不是经纪人 我从没当过
But I ain’t no manager. I ain’t never been…
这儿的前任老板才是经纪人
The gentleman that owned this place,that was a manager.
我只是被人经纪的家伙
But me,I was always the managed guy.
听着 祝你好运
Look,good luck,all right?
好了 各位 开始吧
All right,guys,let’s go.
快点 左右移♥动♥
Come on,move around.
对 很好
That’s it,nice.
好了 快点 别乱打 灵活点
All right,come on. No cheap shots. Move it around.
你还好吧?
How you doin’?
冷吗? 你好像很冷
Cold? You look cold.
一定是天气的关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!