-听见什么? -游♥行♥队伍经过的声音
-Hear what? -The parade of opportunity knocking.
你要怎样才会明白…
What will it take to get you people…
我是给你们机会卷土重来?
to realize I’m giving you a chance to pull yourselves together again?
让我作洛奇的经纪人 包你们财源滚滚来
Let me handle his career, the money will pour in,
你们就能再过人的生活
you can live like human beings.
听好 我们是过人的日子 改天你也该试试
Listen,Mr. Duke. We’re living like human beings. You oughta try it.
少惹我丈夫
Leave my husband alone.
女人家
Women.
你何时开始的?
When’d you start that?
我不知道 老♥毛♥病总改不了
I don’t know. It’s a bad habit that comes back.
听着 我们谈的不是我 谈的是你 懂吗?
Listen. We ain’t talkin’ about me. We’re talkin’ about you,right?
-洛奇 你好 -你好
-Rocky,how you doin’,man? -How you doin’?
-真高兴见到你回来 -回来的感觉真好
-Good to see you back. -Thanks. It’s great to be back.
你在学校功课很好 不过在街上也要放聪明点
You’re real smart in school,but you gotta be smart on the street.
什么意思?
How do you mean?
你得知道谁是老大 对方是什么来头
You gotta know who the players are and who you’re talkin’ to around here.
小心别被人耍诈 每个人都想设计你
Watch out for the scammers. Everybody’s gonna try to scam you.
-耍诈是什么? -问你♥爸♥
-What’s a scam? -Ask your father.
耍诈就像是金光党
A scam is like a hustle.
-他搞不懂 -金光党就是…
-He don’t get it. -Like a hustle’s related to…
洛奇 记得我吗? 我是巴布的妈妈
Rocky! Rocky,remember me? I’m Bubba’s mother.
你常拿他的头当沙袋打
You used to use his head for a punching bag.
-玩得愉快 -欢迎回来
-Have a nice day. -Welcome back.
-总之金光党和骗术一样 -他听不懂
-Anyway,a hustle’s related to a con. -He don’t get it.
-欺骗 -什么?
-A deception. -‘Scuse me?
你是说要当心受骗
You’re saying beware of deceptions.
对 非常好 你很聪明 知道吗?
Yeah,that’s good. Absolutely. You’re very smart,you know.
原子三明治店 从前不是在这里吗?
Hey,ain’t this where the Atomic Hoagie Shop used to be?
爸 我刚到这里
I’m new here,Dad.
这一带没落了
This neighborhood’s comin’ down with tooth decay.
-这叫做都市凋零 -是吗?
-It’s called urban blight. -Yeah?
我告诉你 这里已经破落不堪
I’ll tell you something. This place is blightin’ everywhere.
修补粉刷一番就可以了 你认为如何?
Aluminum siding and some paint,this place could be okay again. You think?
你上学快迟到了 快点
Anyway,you’ll be late for school. Come on.
保罗 我要和孩子私底下谈谈 男人间的对话
Paulie,I wanna talk to the kid private-like,man to smaller man.
-你当我没感觉吗? -少来了 保罗
-Like I got no feelings. -Come on.
-战争就是这样挑起的 -放轻松 好吗?
-That’s how wars start. -Relax,would you?
每个人的见解不同
So everybody’s got an angle.
-你知道吗? -洛奇 你运气真差
-You know? -Tough break,Rock.
每个人都有不正当的手段
Everybody’s got a hustle.
这里的小孩脑筋反应快 那就是他们的生存方式
Like,see,these kids around here,they got street brains. That’s how they live.
听好 他们的个性跟你以前见过的大不相同
These kids ain’t like… Listen. Ain’t like no personalities you grew up with.
所以你一定要保持警觉
So you gotta stay very,very sharp around here.
-我正想这么做 -对 这么做
-I intend to. -Yeah,intend.
-有时候你让我觉得很笨 -为什么?
-Sometimes you make me feel very stupid. -Why?
为什么? 因为你比我聪明 Why?
‘Cause you’re smarter than me and that’s a fact.
-不 我不是 -你是的 -No,I’m not.
-Yeah,you are.
你每天学习新事物 我每天忘记新事物
It’s like every day you learn something new and I forget something new.
听好 我们是一家人 Listen.
We’re in this thing together.
如果你想到怎么做 不用害怕告诉我
So if you can figure out any way to fix things up,don’t be afraid to tell me.
我们要团结 因为我们是什么?
We gotta stick together. ‘Cause what are we?
什么?
What?
我们是什么?
What are we?
家族队
Oh! Home team.
家族队 你说对了
Home team! You know,you got that right.
我小时候也念这里 砖墙不错
I went to this school when I was a kid. Nice bricks.
午餐的牛奶很好喝
Used to get milk at lunch and everything.
当时蛮辛苦的 不过我相信你能处理的 对吧?
It was real tough then,but I think you can handle it,don’t you think?
-不行 你根本不知道自己在说什么!
-No way! -You don’t know what you’re saying!
如果你能念 我就能念 我一点也不害怕
If you went here,I can go here. I’m not scared,really.
真的?
Really?
是有一点害怕 不过这是正常的 你不觉得吗?
I guess I’m a little scared. But that’s normal,don’t you think?
对 我打过72场拳赛 每一场都会害怕
Oh,yeah! I had 72 fights and every one of’em,I was scared.
所以这是很正常的
So,yeah,that’s real,real normal.
-待会见 -好的 孩子
-I’ll see you later. -Okay,kid.
这是前门
Here’s the front door.
没关系的 等一下 这是什么?
It’s okay. Hey,wait,wait. What’s this?
我的天 这是从哪里来的?
Goodness gracious! Where’d this come from?
居然把午餐的钱藏在耳朵里
It’s a strange place to stash your lunch money,don’t you think?
-只是个笑话罢了 -爸 谢谢
-It’s just a lunch joke. -Thanks,Dad.
待会见
Listen,I’ll see you later.
别忘了 我爱你 你是第一名 家族队
Remember,Daddy loves you. You’re number one. Home team!
要守规矩 你没事的
Just be nice,right? You’ll be okay.
不要管别人的女朋友 这里的人不喜欢这一套
Don’t mess with nobody’s girlfriend. They don’t like that around here.
我真的很担心他 他没有在这里住过
I’m really worried about the kid. He ain’t used to living like this.
对街上的规矩完全不熟
He don’t know the streets.
我料想得到在学校会发生什么
And that school… I know what’s gonna happen.
有些同学一定会找他麻烦 因为他是我儿子
Some wise guys are gonna come up ’cause he’s my kid.
他们一定会整他 故意使手段对付他
They just gonna come out and give him a cheap shot.
我是说…
You know? I mean… Geez!
洛奇先生 你好 我叫汤米·甘
Mr. Balboa. How you doin’? My name’s Tommy Gunn.
什么事? 你好
Yeah? How you doin’?
取这个名字一定要够狠
With a name like that,you better be tough.
确实不容易 我来自俄克拉荷马州
It ain’t easy. Anyway,I come from Oklahoma.
我的业余纪录是45胜1负
I have an amateur’s record of 45 to 1 .
-18岁成为职业拳手后赛过八场 -你是拳击手?
-I turned pro at 18,and had 8 fights. -You’re a fighter?
是的 我20岁了 想让你看看我本事
Yeah,I’m a fighter. Now that I’m 20,I’d like to show you what I got.
我存了四百元作为训练费用
I’ve saved up about $400,and I could pay you for a couple weeks’ training.
抱歉 年轻人 我有事要谈 很高兴再次见到你
Excuse me,young man. I have business. Good to see you again,friend.
-你好吗? -很好 还有什么不满足的?
-How you doing? -Fine. What more could I ask?
-金钱和头发 -我得去工作了
-Money and hair. -I gotta go to work.
什么? 在哪里工作? 这里吗?
What? Where? Here?
在简陋的健身室? 会影响形象的
In a sweatbox? Can’t be too good for the image.
-都市凋零 你要做什么 -你刚才说什么?
-Urban light. What are you gonna do? -What’d you say?
-是都市凋零 -都市凋零
-Urban light. -It’s urban blight.
请你考虑重出江湖 待遇很不错的
George would like you to put on those gloves again. It’s a hell of a payday.
我已正式退休了
I’m officially expired.
你有吸引力 每场都会座无虚席
No,you have marquee value. You put butts in seats.
有头脑的生意人有钱赚就不退休
A businessman with any brain don’t retire when he can still pull in bread.
只有在美国才有这种机会
Only in America do we get these kind of opportunities.
肯恩14号♥要争夺拳王宝座
Union Cane’s goin’ for the title on the 14th.
这里有几张票 请当我们的贵宾
Here’s some tickets, be our guest.
我们有把握他会接受
We have a strong feeling he’s gonna take it.
正是你复出的时机
That’s the time to challenge him.
因为观众喜欢看你复出
Because people love comebacks!
没有比落魄拳王重拾战袍…
There’s nothing in boxing more commercial than a long shot comeback…
更具票房♥号♥召力
of a down-on-his-luck,pure Snow White underdog.
正如马克·吐温所说 “品德不如金钱使人尊敬”
Like Mark Twain said,”Virtue has never been as respectable as money.”
-谁是马克吐温? -一个画家
-Who’s Twain? -He was a painter.
你被寄予了厚望
You’re the Great White Hope.
你是说白粉吧 别妄想
You mean great white dope. No,forget it.
少胡说
Hold it! Hold it. Hold the bullshit!
我知道问题所在 你认为我是三岁小孩吗?
I know what the problem is. You think I was born yesterday?
把文件拿给他看
Show him the paper.
这是你的体♥检♥报告 情况很糟 不过我们可以作弊
This is your medical report. It’s not so good,but we can work around it.
-你从哪弄来的 -这不重要
-Where’d you get this? -It doesn’t matter.
你同意出赛 乔治保证帮你弄到执照
You agree to fight Cane,George can guarantee you’ll get licensed anywhere.
保证
Guaranteed!
-你能办到? -没问题
-You can do this? -No problem.
现在复出至少值数百万 大好时机 千万别错过
This comeback’s worth millions. The time and deal are hot! Caliente.
再赚一场也无妨 One more payday.
-我同意 -艾莉 你从哪里冒出来的?
-I agree. -Adrian,where’d you come from?
-你想干嘛? -她出现了 好像变魔术
-What are you doing? -Mrs. Balboa appeared. She’s magic.
我不认为好笑 你想说服洛奇复出吗?
I don’t think you’re funny. Are you trying to talk my husband into fighting?
我是在谈生意 你喜欢永远过苦日子吗?
I’m talkin’ business. Do you like feelin’ hard up?
你喜欢口袋空空如也的感觉吗?
Do you like reachin’ in your pocket and only feelin’ your leg?
你喜欢口袋空空如也的感觉吗?
Do you like reachin’ in your pocket and only feelin’ your leg?
我看不是吧 Do you?
I didn’t think so.
我给你们最后一次摆脱失败者阴影的机会
I’m offering you your last golden opportunity to dump this loser image.
-你以为你是谁? -艾莉 你不是…
-Who you talking to? -You ain’t working across…
你们两个在搞什么? 这可是大好机会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!