All right,for you.
由于头部不断受到重击
Because of the continuous violent blows to the head,you’ve developed…
导致你的脑部产生拳手常见的膈腔薄膜穿孔
a condition particular to boxers called cavum septum pellucidum…
也就是脑膜中有洞
which is a hole in the membrane separating the ventricles.
脑部这个部位的表面神经也受伤
The brain’s surface neurons in this area have also been traumatized.
医生 你说什么
Excuse me, Doctor.
简单地说 就是你的脑部已经受伤
Simply stated, it means you’ve suffered brain damage.
要多久才能痊愈?
How long until he recovers?
不可能复原
The effects are irreversible.
洛奇 你一定要退休
Oh,I… Rocky,you have to retire.
我不想退休
I don’t wanna retire!
现在不是时候 更不是这里 绝不是在这间诊室
This ain’t the time to retire. Not in here. Not in no office.
我刚打完一生最棒的拳赛 你知道吗?
I just fought the best fight of my life. I just did that.
我需要的是再多打几场
And all I need is a couple more.
不行 洛奇 你的脑伤很严重
No,Rocky! You suffered severe brain trauma!
-他可能诊断错误 -我不这么认为
-He could be wrong! Anybody could be! -I don’t think he is.
他不是神 听好 艾莉 只有神不会出错
He ain’t God! Adrian,only God ain’t wrong.
洛奇 这是为了你好
Rocky,this is what’s good for you.
我想再打几场轻松的拳赛
All I need’s a couple easy ones,right?
你的状况根本拿不到执照
-You can’t get licensed in any state.
医生 他拿不到执照吧?
He can’t get licensed anywhere?
没错
Correct.
洛奇 你爱我吗
Rocky,do you love me?
我爱你 为何这么问?
I love you. Why you ask that?
因为你爱一个人的话 你会和他们生活 为他们而活
Because if you love somebody,you live with them,you live for them.
你不会拿性命作赌注
You don’t gamble with a life.
洛奇 我关心的不是钱而是你
I don’t care about the money. It’s you.
你才是最重要的
That’s all that matters.
求求你 们过得去的 不会有事的
Please. We’ll be okay. We’ll be fine.
不要让人知道 别说出去好吗?
No one has to know,Doctor,right?
我们绝对守口如瓶
It’ll be strictly confidential.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有没有人喊价?
May we hear the next bid,please?
没有了吗?
Are you done?
卖♥♥出给172号♥投标人
Sold.
接下来 各位女士先生 第46号♥拍卖♥♥品
Moving along,ladies and gentlemen,item number…
小鬼 机车已经卖♥♥出了
Hey,kid,the bike’s been sold.
机车卖♥♥掉了 快下来 快点 Hey!
The bike’s been sold. Get off the bike. Come on.
别担心 我们也失败过
Don’t worry about it. We’ve been down before.
我会再弄回来的 我们一定要团结 好吗?
I’ll get it all back. We just gotta stick together,right?
家族队
Home team.
说的对
Yeah,right.
走吧 米克常说没听到钟声比赛就不算结束
Come on. Mick used to say a fight ain’t over till you heard the bell.
我们还没听到钟声
We ain’t heard a bell yet,have we?
洛奇首次赢得拳王头衔的拳套
Rocky Balboa’s boxing gloves from his first heavyweight championship fight.
还很合身
Hey,it still fits.
你为什么穿那件衣服?
Well,why you wearin’ those clothes?
我在找东西时发现的 穿起来还蛮舒服的
I was just goin’ through some stuff,found ’em,and they feel comfortable.
我在楼下一直找你
Well,I was lookin’ for you downstairs.
-拍卖♥♥会有点令人沮丧 -对 我懂你的意思
-It’s kind of depressing. -Yeah,I know what you mean.
这个怎么会在你耳朵?
Oh,what’s this doin’ in your ear?
-天啊 -你还记得这些吗?
-What? Oh,God! -Remember these?
对 你…
Yeah. You …
我记得那天你帮我摘下眼镜
I remember when you took ’em off.
我和你的初吻 还记得吗
-First time I ever kissed you,remember?
吻你
Kissed you.
艾莉 我想出去走一下
Adrian,I wanna go out for a little bit.
让心情好一点
Take a little walk,wanna feel better.
请你与孩子谈谈 因为他很难过
But could you talk to the kid,’cause he’s really taking this hard.
-当然 -好的
-Sure. -Okay.
-你要去哪里? -我不知道 大概去安迪酒吧
-Where are you goin’? -I thought I’d go to Andy’s.
他是怎么搞砸的?
How did he blow it all?
米克 你好
How you doin’,Mick?
出刺拳
Slip the jab!
-出刺拳 -听不懂吗?
-Slip the jab! -Slip thejab,will ya?
刺拳
Slip the jab!
对了 就是这样
That’s right,that’s it.
-我可没听见钟声 -好吧
-Hey,I didn’t hear no bell! -Okay.
对了
All right.
对 出刺拳 对了 想像一下
That’s right. Slip thejab. That’s it! Mentalize!
想像有个蹩脚货在你前面
See that bum in front of you!
看见自己打得很好就能打赢
You see yourself doin’ right and you do right.
漂亮 太棒了
That’s pretty. That’s very pretty.
时间到
Time!
洛奇 过来 天啊 你准备好了吧?
Come here,Rock. My God,you’re ready,ain’t you?
阿波罗会搞不清楚是什么击倒他
Apollo won’t know what hit him.
你要像部推土机击倒他
You’ll roll over him like an Italian bulldozer.
孩子 我知道你…
You know,kid,I know how you feel…
对这场比赛的感觉 因为我是过来人
about this fight that’s comin’ up because I was young once,too.
让我告诉你一件事
I tell you somethin’.
如果没有你
If you wasn’t here…
今天我可能不会活着
gee,I probably wouldn’t be alive today.
你在这里及所有的表现给了我…
The fact that you’re here and doin’ as well as you’re doin’ gives me…
你称它为什么? 活下去的动机?
What do you call it? A motivization to stay alive?
因为我认为人们不想活下去 就会死亡
‘Cause I think that people die sometimes when they don’t wanna live no more.
自然比人类想的还聪明
Nature’s smarter than people think.
自然比人类想的还聪明
And nature is smarter than people think.
我们逐渐失去朋友 失去一切
Little by little,we lose our friends,we lose everything.
我们不断地失去 直到我们说…
We keep losin’ and losin’ till we say…
我活着究竟是为了什么? 我没有再活下去的理由
“What the hell am I livin’ for? I got no reason to go on.”
可是有了你 孩子 我就有理由了
But with you,kid,boy,I got a reason to go on.
我会好好活下去 我要看着你出人头地
And I’m gonna stay alive. And I will watch you make good.
-我绝不离开你 -我绝不离开你…
-And I’ll never leave you. -And I’ll never leave you…
直到你成功的一日 until that happens.
因为当我离开你时 你不仅知道如何打拳…
‘Cause when I leave you,you’ll not only know how to fight…
你还能在现实世界照顾自己 你明白吗?
you’ll be able to take care of yourself outside the ring,too,is that okay?
好的
It’s okay.
好的 我有个礼物送你 Okay.
Now I got a little gift for you.
-米克… -等一下
-Aw,Mick… -Wait a minute now.
-我什么也不需要 -你看看 看到没?
-I don’t need nothin’. -Look at this. See that?
这是我最心爱的东西
This here’s the favorite thing that I have on this earth.
是洛奇·马西安诺给我的
And Rocky Marciano give me that.
你知道是什么吗? 他的袖扣
You know what it was? His cuff link.
现在我把它交给你
And now I’m givin’ it to you.
它就像是…
And it’s gotta be…
你肩膀上的天使 明白吗?
like an angel on your shoulder,see?
如果你受伤的时候 当你感觉快要倒下去
If you ever get hurt and feel that you’re goin’ down…
这位天使会在你耳边呼唤
this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear.
快起来 你这个混球
He’s gonna say,”Get up,you son of a bitch…
因为米克爱你
’cause Mickey loves ya!”
谢谢你 米克 我也爱你
Thanks,Mick. I love you,too.
老天 孩子 击败他
Jesus. Go after him,kid. Go after him.
谢谢
Thanks.
你才是天使
You was the angel.
好了
There it is.
另一个袖扣呢?
What happened to his other cuff link?
我不知道 他只给了我一个
I don’t know. He only give me one.
他给了别的蹩脚货
He gave it to some bum.
在这 给你 别担心这些
There you go. Don’t worry about these.
好了 走吧 保罗
Let’s go,Paulie.
我真不敢相信 他竟承受得了
I really can’t believe it. This kid’s takin’ this too good. I got it.
洛奇 幸好我留在这里 对吗? 省了不少钱
Rock,it’s good I kept the place,right? It saves money.
退回去
Hey,get back.
对吧? 在前门用铝装饰一下会很好看的
Right? With a little aluminum on the front,it’s a winner.
谢谢你
Thank you.
洛奇 欢迎回来 我们很想念你
Welcome back,Rocky! We missed ya!
你知道这只是暂时的
This is only temporary,you know.
进来吧
Come on inside.
你好
Hello?
-洛奇太太吗? 我是乔治·华盛顿·杜克 -什么事?
-Mrs. Balboa? George Washington Duke. -Yes?
洛奇太太 你听得见吗? 仔细听好 你一定能听得见
Mrs. Balboa,can you hear it? Listen close. You must be able to hear it.