-How about a homecoming dance? -Don’t be silly,it’s cold.
小姐 我帮你暖身 来吧 跳支舞
I’ll warm you up,young lady.
快点 音乐快结束了
Hurry up. The music’s almost over.
-你喜欢这首歌♥吗? -你该好好休息
-You’re like the song… -You should rest.
-我知道 -我累了
-I know. -I’m tired. Come on.
或许我该带你上楼 好好亲热一番
Maybe I’ll take you upstairs and violate you like a parking meter.
-你得花钱 -艾莉 你从哪里学会说黄色笑话的?
-Cost you a quarter. -Where’d you learn to talk dirty?
保罗叔?
Uncle Paulie?
你有没有觉得我爸怪怪的?
Did you notice something strange about Dad?
他只是受了点重伤罢了
He just took a few hard shots.
艾莉 你比我还会说笑话
I think you tell better jokes than me.
我是不是听见有人找老爸? 是你吗?
Did I hear somebody call for their old man? Did you do this?
孩子 该睡了 好吗
It’s sleep time,okay?
爸 你知道睡觉时 骨头的成长会快三倍吗
Dad,did you know that your bones grow three times as fast during the night?
不知道 不过我听过一次 那是我吗
I didn’t know that,but I heard somethin’ like that once. Is that me?
-对 就是你 -太棒了
-Yeah,that’s you. -Excellent!
真的是我? 我们去钓鱼的时候?
No,is that me? When we was fishin’,right?
对 太美了 你看那座帐篷
That’s beautiful! Look at the tent.
我记得鱼比较大
You know,the fish was a lot bigger,if I recall.
其实比这个还小
Actually,that was a lot smaller.
终归一句话 去睡吧
Anyway,come on. Hit the bed.
你也该注重身体健康
It’s time for you to get healthy and everything.
太棒了 不知道你在哪里学的
This is great how you do this. I don’t know where you learn this.
你画的真了不起
It is something how this thing comes out of your fingers.
我的天
Oh,my God!
她是谁
Who’s this?
她是杜蓬夫人 我的法文老师
That’s Madame Dupont,my French teacher.
真的?
Really?
是 她的确有法国人的味道
Yeah,she looks French. Sure.
别让你妈看见这个 因为她不太懂法语
I wouldn’t show this to your mother ’cause she don’t understand French.
天啊
My God.
最好盖起来 小拳王 该睡了
Better cover that one up. Champ,it’s bedtime.
你知道吗? 我也懂些法语
Hey,you know what? I know some French talk.
敲敲门
Knock,knock.
-哪位? -夫人
-Who’s there? -Madame.
-哪个夫人? -我的脚卡在门里
-Madame who? -My damn foot’s caught in the door.
-这是个老笑话了 -那你想怎样?我在尽力
-That’s an old joke! -What do you want from me? I’m trying.
我又不知道新的玩意儿
I don’t know all the good things.
这是什么?
Whoa! What’s this?
什么?
What?
我在你耳朵里找到的 俄♥国♥钱币
Look what I found in your ear. Russian money.
摇钱耳
Money ears!
好了 你得睡觉了
All right,listen,kid,you gotta get some sleep.
-爸? -什么事?
-Dad? -Yeah?
你今天说有了我就像重生一样
Today when you said having me was like being born again?
-怎么了? -是什么意思?
-Yeah? -What did you mean?
你知道…当你变得跟我从前一样
Well,you know,when you come up like I did and you got…
每日三餐不继 了解我的意思吗?
three square meals of zero a day,know what I mean?
生活有好坏两面
You got the “A” side of life and the “B” side of life.
我是在穷苦中长大 可是你不愁衣食
I’m like on the “B” side. But you got all the breaks.
所以当我见到你拥有我所没有的一切…
So when I see you having all these things that I didn’t have…
我就好像见到自己
I live through your eyes.
我很喜欢 就好像一切又重生了
I enjoy it a little bit. It’s like having it all over again.
非常好
That’s nice.
看看我的脸 像不像浣熊?
Oh,hey,look at my face. Do I look like a raccoon?
有一点
A little bit.
像洛奇浣熊吗?
Like Rocky Raccoon?
对 有点像
A little bit.
-是有一点像 -真的?
-You do a little. -Really?
如果你认为我很惨 不妨去看看另一个人的下场
If you think I look bad,you oughta see the other guy’s knuckles.
总之 晚安 孩子
Anyway,yo,good night. Okay,kid?
爸 很高兴你回家
Glad you’re home.
谢谢 非常感激
Thanks. I appreciate it.
明天再玩 好吗?
We’ll play tomorrow,okay?
或许你可以让我看看你的英文老师
Maybe you could show me your English teacher.
她也很火♥辣♥
She’s pretty hot,too.
晚安 孩子
Good night,kid.
-那不是你的钱 是洛奇的 -你疯了吗?
-It wasn’t your money. It was Rocky’s. -You wanna be hysterical?
-你害我们家当都没了 -那是个错误
-You cost us everything. -It was a mistake.
-你以为我知道这一切会发生吗? -不准你一走了之
-You think I thought this would happen? -Don’t walk away from me!
你毁了我们的生活
You just gave up our life!
你还以为只是小错而已?
And you think it’s like some stupid thing?
保罗 你知道你做了什么吗? 你可知严重性?
Paulie,do you know what you did? Do you know the seriousness of it?
-我明白 -那就回答我
-I understand it! -Then answer me!
我什么都了解 我懂
I understand the whole friggin’ thing! I understand it!
你的会计是骗子 不是我 我做自认是对的事
Your accountant’s a crook,not me! I did what I thought was right.
别怪我 我更想杀了那混♥蛋♥
Don’t blame me! I wanna murder the bum worse than anybody!
艾莉 怎么了?
What’s wrong?
瞧你做的好事 她要把烂摊子丢给我
Look what you’ve done now. She’s dumping everything on me.
-保罗 别怪在我头上 -你到底做了什么?
-Paulie,don’t turn this around on me. -What’d you do?
他竟把委任状交给会计师
He gave power of attorney to our accountant.
给他? 我什么都没给他 是他寄来一封信
“Gave”? I just didn’t “gave” anything to nobody. He sent the letter!
他说我们要去俄♥国♥几个月
He says we’re gonna be in Russia for a couple of months…
就要求洛奇签份税金展延申请书
and,”I need Rocky to sign a tax extension.”
税金展延申请书 保罗 那是委任状
Tax extension! That was a power of attorney,Paulie!
他是个贼 我要喝酒
He’s the thief! I need alcohol.
洛奇 老天有眼 我一毛钱也没偷
Rocky,on my eyes,I never stole a friggin’ dime.
艾莉 怎么回事?
Adrian,what’s happenin’ here?
-全完了 -什么完了?
-It’s gone. -What’s gone?
我们的钱
The money.
一切全没了
Everything. It’s all gone.
保罗叫你签字的文件不是税金展延申请书
The piece of paper Paulie had you sign wasn’t a request for a tax extension.
而是一份空白委任状 支付给会计师
It was a blanket power of attorney,in favor of the accountant…
他正从事一些高价的房♥地♥产♥交易
who was involved in high-priced commercial real estate.
他以为可以趁你不注意
He thought he could flip it,take his profit…
周转一下再补回去
and have the money back before you knew it was gone.
不幸的是 你和在坐的所有人…
And unfortunately for you and everybody in this room…
他的交易没有成功
his deals fell through because
由于市场萎缩 你损失了数百万元
the market dried up,and you lost millions.
那么 你想说什么? 我一点办法都没有?
So,what are you saying? There ain’t nothin’ I can do?
办法很多 我已告他八项罪名
I’m doing plenty. I’ve filed eight criminal acts against him.
但是你有一大堆债务要还
But you’ve got tremendous debt payment on this property.
他六年没替你缴税 而且房♥屋贷款也还没有偿付
He didn’t pay your tax returns,and the house mortgage hasn’t been paid.
等一下 我们没有贷款 房♥屋贷款早就付清了
Wait. We didn’t have a mortgage. Our house was fully paid for.
不是我这么说的
Then ask him.
显然不是 你们还差四十万贷款未缴
Apparently not. There’s nearly $400,000 still outstanding.
目前唯一未负债的…
The only thing that’s not encumbered is a gym…
是米克高米在1982年 遗留给你儿子的体育馆
that was willed to your son by a Mickey Goldmill in 1982.
你可以拍卖♥♥东西 还记得你拍过的广♥告♥吗?
You could sell some things. Remember those commercials you did?
我不是拍广♥告♥的 我是拳击手 靠双拳吃饭
I ain’t no commercial kind of guy. I’m a fighter. It’s what I do.
算了 我们也找不到人赞助
It’s just as well. We couldn’t get any sponsors.
在调查会计师的同时
With the investigation of the accountant out pops Rocky’s criminal record…
会扯出洛奇从前讨债打人的案底
for assault in connection with loan sharking.
-那是很久以前的事了 -何不举办拳赛?
-That was long ago. -Why not a couple more fights?
以你的名气 很快就能解决困境
With your popularity now,you could be out of this in no time.
他要退休了
He’s retiring.
拳赛是好办法
Fighting’s the ticket.
我说他已经退休了 保罗 造成我们今天的局面全要怪你
I said,he’s retired! Paulie,we’re here because of you.
我才不接受这种说法 我认为我做的很聪明
I’m not takin’ the heat for this. I thought I was doin’ smart business.
你认为你很聪明?
You thought you did smart business?
-都是你 -我?
-You! -Me? What are you talking about me?
如果你要这样 我马上联络他
You should have known he was a thief,b
不 洛奇 求求你
No! Rocky,please!
我们不能那样下去 打几场拳赛就能解决问题了
We can’t go down like that. A couple of fights,we’re out of trouble.
你说过你不会
You said you wouldn’t.
我什么都没说 你甘愿就这么认输吗?
I didn’t say anything. Did we come this far to lose it?
-你一定要看医生 -我不需要医生 我需要主办人
-You have to see a doctor. -I don’t need to. I need a promoter.
如果医生同意 我一定支持你
If the doctor says it’s all right,I’ll support you.
我一定得比赛 我有麻烦 一定要出赛
I’ve gotta fight. I got problems,I gotta fight.
你肯为我去看医生吗?
Will you do it for me?
好吧 为了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!