我真不敢相信 这里就是我起家的地方
I can’t believe it. This is where it all started for me.
在台阶上来回奔跑
Running up and down these steps.
爸 我们要迟到了
Dad,we’re gonna be late.
对 好的
Yeah,okay.
-等一下 你耳朵怎么了? -有什么不对?
-What’s wrong with your ear? -What’s wrong with it?
你耳朵上有东西 肿起来了
You got something growing,like a bump.
什么肿起来?
What bump?
这个
This bump.
谢谢 爸
Thanks,Dad.
你应得的
Hey,you deserve it.
感谢上天赐你给我
Thank you for being born.
谢谢
Thank you,thank you.
你认为如何? 全新的我?
What do you think? The new me?
你就像我梦寐以求的女儿
Well,you look like the daughter that I always wanted.
你胡说什么?
What are you talkin’ about?
别打我 我骨头快散了
Don’t punch me. I’m gettin’ brittle as it is.
你看看
Look at this.
我在这里跑步二十年了…
I’ve been running up and down these steps for 20 years…
竟从不知道馆内有名画
and I never knew there was valuable pictures in this building.
活到老学到老
You’re never too old to learn something new.
你会爱死毕加索的
You’re gonna love Picasso.
对 我什么人都爱
Yeah,well I love almost everybody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!