-You’re in his shadow with no way out.
-连你自己都这么说 -不 听好
-Listen to your own man talking. -No,no. Listen to me.
我有办法让你得到尊敬
There’s a way to get the respect you deserve…
你必须要挑战洛奇
but you’ve got to challenge Balboa to fight man to man.
乔治可以在海外安排这场比赛
George could set this fight up abroad in weeks.
这将是有史以来最伟大的拳赛
It’d be the greatest fight ever.
老师对抗学生 老拳王对抗新拳王
Teacher against student. Old lion against young lion.
相信我 只有这么做才能心安
It’s the only way you’ll get peace of mind. Believe me when I tell you…
否则新闻界会一辈子 拿你与洛奇作文章
that press will hound you with that man’s legend…
只要你还打拳的话
for as long as you wear boxing gloves.
你一定要挑战他
You gotta get him into that ring…
否则一辈子都要面对同样问题
or you’ll be hearing questions like tonight for the rest of your life.
你会问自己 我能击败他吗?
Then you’ll start to ask yourself,”Could I take him?
我真的够好吗? 人们真以为我只是复♥制♥品吗?
Am I good enough? Do people think I’m a cheap carbon copy…
还是因为肤色 才有机会的二流货色
or a second-rate pretender who only got a shot because of my skin tone?”
你一定要向他挑战
Got to challenge that man to fight,Tommy Gunn.
如果他拒绝 你就羞辱他 咄咄逼人 践踏他的自尊
And if he refuses,you’ve got to insult him! Dog him! Humiliate him!
用尽一切手段逼他上场
Do whatever you’ve got to do to get him into that ring…
你非这么做不可
but that’s what you’ve got to do!
好 开球
Okay,blast off.
银球滚动 下去了
Rollin’ silver. And now…
安迪 挡球杆坏了
Wait a minute! The flippers ain’t flippin’! Andy!
-那机器花了我不少钱 -我也花了不少钱
-That machine cost me a fortune. -It’s costin’ me a fortune,too.
-洛奇·巴尔博亚 -是谁在鬼叫?
-Rocky Balboa! -What was that?
洛奇 外面有个人有话对你说
Rocky Balboa,there’s a man out here wishing to speak with you.
你知道是谁吧?
You know who that is?
对 我知道是谁
Yeah,I know who that is.
洛奇 需要帮忙吗?
Rocky,need some help?
不用 又不是大食客比赛
No,guys. This ain’t no pie eating contest.
你看 瞧瞧街上是谁
Look what’s in the street.
你来这里干嘛? 你应该去开庆功宴
Tommy,what are you doin’ here? You ought to be out celebrating.
我向你挑战 任何时间地点都行
I’m challenging you to a fight anytime,anyplace,anywhere.
-拳赛? -没错
-Fight? -That’s right.
你带这些人来这里 问我想不想和你打拳?
You coming here with these people asking if I want to throw hands with you?
-就只是为了这个?
-对 -Is that what this is about? -Yeah,that’s it.
我不是别人的机器人或傀儡
And I’m nobody’s robot! Nobody’s boy!
你要接受挑战或你只是孬种?
You accept the challenge,or are you yellow?
他没水准 洛奇 算了
He has no class. Come on,Rock.
-他没水准 -他是蹩脚货
-He has no class! -He couldn’t carry your shoes.
我真不敢相信这小子 I can’t believe this guy.
保罗 不关他的事 想不想打撞球?
Paulie,it ain’t him. You wanna shoot some eight ball?
我话还没说完
I ain’t through talking with you!
我对你无话可说了
I ain’t got no more to say to you.
我只希望你一切顺利
I just want good things for you.
-你这么做只是为了钱 -为了钱?
-You’re only in this for the money! -Money?
我厌倦了活在你的阴影下 人们骂我是你的机器人
I’m tired of walking around in your shadow. People call me your robot.
汤米 你认为我是为了钱?
You thought I was in this for the money?
我们情同手足
We were supposed to be like brothers.
记得吗? 你不要被人耍了
You don’t remember that? You got a deception going here.
这傢伙只是在利用你
This guy here was using you for the bait.
他想刺♥激♥我们俩拳头相向 你明白吗?
He wants to get you and me in the ring.
他才好大捞一票
He wants us to fight each other to make the money.
他根本不关心你我的生死
He don’t care about you or me neither.
够了 少说空话 谈现实问题
Come on! Enough of the fantasy. Let’s talk reality.
洛奇 你接受汤米的挑战吗?
Rocky Balboa,are you prepared to accept Tommy Gunn’s challenge?
我随时都能击败你
I would’ve taken you anytime.
你知道吗 你只是一堆废物
You’re a piece of garbage,you know that?
-不关你的事 -不关我的事?
-This ain’t none of your business. -Ain’t none of my business?
-不关我的事? -算了
-None of my business? -Forget about it.
他为你费尽心血 把你放在他家人之上
The man spit blood for you. He put you ahead of his family.
你却带这帮鼠辈来羞辱他?
And you bring these rat bums around here and kill his dignity?
是洛奇给你机会的 他才是真正的冠军
Rocky made you your shot. He’s the real champ.
你只不过是则笑话而已 快滚 免得我打烂你的脸
You’re just a goddamn joke. Get out of here before I break…
保罗 你怎么了
Paulie! What’s the matter with you?
你打他值得吗?
Break your hand on this bum,what are you worth then?
你还好吗?
You okay?
你当初不该收留他的
You should’ve left him on the street where you found him.
-你给我出去 -你给我出去
-Get off of me,man! -Get him out of here.
你打倒他 何不试试打倒我?
You knocked him down. Why don’t you try knocking me down?
在拳击场 汤米只在拳击场上打 我们走吧
In the ring. Tommy Gunn only fights in the ring! Let’s get out of here.
我的拳击场就在街上
My ring’s outside.
是吗? 来吧
Yeah? Let’s do it.
现场转播
Let’s go live! Go live!
洛奇 好好修理他 他是废物
Take him quick. He’s a punk.
洛奇只配在街上混 你可是职业拳击手
Balboa’s a street fighter. You’re a prizefighter!
-别傻了 -我不是属于你的
-Don’t be a fool! -You don’t own me!
-我不属于你 不属于任何人 -别激动
-You don’t own me! Nobody does! -Take it easy
-我要该有的尊敬 -那就来争取
-I want my respect! -Come and get it.
-他是个三流货 好好教训他一顿 -来吧
-He’s a bum! Take him out. -Come on,Rocky.
我爱你 你知道吗?
I loved you,man. Do you know that?
汤米 我们原本该情同手足的
You and me was supposed to be like this,Tommy.
你却翻脸无情
You blew it!
你
You…
运气好罢了
Lucky punch!
他只配在街上混 我告诉过你别在街上打
But he’s a street fighter,and I told you never to fight a street fight.
走吧 快点
Let’s get out of here. Come on.
洛奇 你永远都是拳王
You’re always the champ,Rocky.
太棒了 好题材
This is great stuff! Beautiful!
-爸上电视了 他在打拳 -什么?
-It’s Dad! He’s on TV! He’s fighting. -What?
来 快出手
Come on,man!
洛奇 现在谁才是傀儡?
Balboa,who’s your puppet now?
-你一定要起来 -站起来
-You gotta get up. -Get up!
你输了
You’re out!
该死的就去死
If he dies,he dies.
你是拳王 起来再打一回合
You’re the champ. Get up. One more round.
站起来 别放弃 努力奋战
Get up! Don’t lay down! Fight hard!
他不是机器 我没听见钟声
He’s no machine. I didn’t hear no bell!
起来 你这个混♥蛋♥ 米克爱你
Get up,you son of a bitch! Mickey loves you.
我没听见钟声响起
I didn’t hear no bell.
再一回合
One more round.
汤米 回来 你大可不必
Tommy,get back. You don’t need this.
-你要是输就完蛋了 -我还有一回合 来吧
-You lose,you’re finished. -I got one more round. Come on.
这次我不要击倒你 我要打得你满街爬
I’m not gonna knock you out this time. I’m gonna put you to the street.
再一回合
One more round.
洛奇 加油
Come on,Rocky! Come on,Rock!
来吧 汤米 快出拳
Come on,get it!
你敢碰我 我就告你
Touch me and I’ll sue.
你这是干什么? 快起来
What in the hell you doin’? Get up!
打死那个混♥蛋♥ 他夺走了我的机会
Knock that bum out! He took my room!
刺拳 快出拳
Jab!Jab!
你快输光了
You’re losing everything!
爸 你能打赢他
Come on,Dad. You can beat him!
快还击 你这个窝囊废
Fight back,you bum!
爸 加油
Dad,go for it!
揍他
Go for it!
艾莉 你说得对
Adrian,you were right.
该死
Goddamn!
只有美国才会发生
Only in America.
洛奇 你击败了那个蹩脚货?
Hey,Rock. You outclassed the bum,huh?
洛奇 不要
Come on,don’t.
你敢碰我 我就告你
Touch me and I’ll sue.
来吧 杂碎 敢碰我就告你
Come on,pug. Touch me and I’ll sue.
告我什么?
Sue me for what?
神父
Yo,Father.
我就喜欢他这么做
I love it when he does that.
快点 我们快赶不上了
We’re gonna be late.
快 飞毛腿
Come on,Speedy Gonzalez!
-爸 你可以更棒的 -不行了
-You can do better than that. -No way.
这些台阶好像越来越高 真要命
I don’t know. These steps keep growing taller every year. My goodness!
孩子 你看这铜像
Look at this thing,kid.
只要铜像在 鸽子就有地方休息
As long as this thing is here,pigeons will always have a place to sit.