钢琴可以调音 鱼不能调
You can tune a piano,but you cannot tune a fish.
你有进步了
You’re gettin’ better.
对 这个笑话不错
Yeah,that’s a good one.
把门关上 小孩藏好 决战时刻来临了
Lock the door and hide the kids. It’s time to wage war!
汤米·甘是洛奇的得意门生
Tommy Gunn is said to be such a student of Rocky Balboa’s style…
报界为他取绰号♥为复♥制♥突击队
he’s been nicknamed by the press “The Clone Ranger.”
轻松点 洛奇 他不值得你紧张
Relax. He ain’t worth the stress.
保罗 不是他的关系
It ain’t him,Paulie.
力量有如涡轮增压机
Turbo charged!
汤米…机关枪
Tommy “The Machine” Gunn!
看来观众对于汤米…
Looks like the fans are unhappy with Tommy Gunn…
对洛奇忘恩负义之举有些不满
for leaving Rocky Balboa behind.
当然了 这小子人见人厌
Of course. He’s nobody’s sweetheart,that kid.
体重是令人印象深刻的242磅
At 242 very impressive pounds…
现任世界重量级拳王
the present world heavyweight champion…
尤尼·肯恩
Union Cane!
保罗 他的状况似乎很棒?
Looks like he’s in great shape,don’t it?
裁判将选手叫至场中
The referee calling both fighters…
你看汤米 他有点紧张
Whoa,Tommy’s lookin’ a little tight. He’s nervous,you know?
他很紧张 就像我和阿波罗比赛的感觉一样
Like the way I felt when I was fightin’ with Apollo.
洛奇 那小子不是你 他永远比不上你
He ain’t you. Hardly ever was,that kid.
别这样 给他个机会
Give him a break,would you?
汤米 照我教你的打
Do what you was told.
前后跳跃 左右闪躲 避开他的刺拳
In and out,side to side. Don’t eat the jab.
快离开绳子 你瞎了吗?
Off the ropes! You blind?
他这样会被修理的很惨
He’s gettin’ hit with everything but the ring posts.
快 肯恩 修理他 加油
Let’s rumble. Go for it,Cane.
小子 你是怎么搞的? 就是这样
Come on,Tommy. What’s the matter with you? That’s it!
出刺拳 移♥动♥ 左右闪躲
Slip the jab. Move side to side.
像节拍器一样来回移♥动♥
Back and forth like a metronome. Side to side.
对了
That’s it!
你看 他全部都记得
You see,he remembers everything.
汤米 加油 我就在你身旁 照我的打法
Come on. I’m in there. Do what I’m doin’.
照我的打法 来回移♥动♥ 左右闪
Do what I’m doin’. Side to side!
不要让他还手 Don’t let him up!
重击…
Roll! Roll! Roll!
摆平他
Dig! Dig!
重量级拳王肯恩被击倒了
The heavyweight champion Cane is down!
一 二 三
One! Two! Three!
四 五
Four! Five!
六 七
Six! Seven!
八 九
Eight Nine!
十 你输了
Ten! You’re out!
各位女士先生 以击倒取胜
Ladies and gentlemen,by way of a knockout…
新拳王产生了
we have a new champion…
汤米 “机关枪”
Tommy “The Machine” Gunn!
恭喜 你赢得嘘声如雷的胜利
Congratulations. A sensational upset victory!
身为新任拳王有何感想?
You’re now the champion of the world. How do you feel?
我太高兴了 我不知道这些人是怎么搞的
Never better. I don’t know what’s wrong with these people…
因为你不是冠军 只是个杂碎
Because you’re not a champion. You’re a crumb-bum dirtbag.
饶了他吧 他表现得很棒
Give him a break. He’s doin’ something wonderful.
-拳王万岁 -我要感谢
-Long live the king! -I’d like to thank the man…
促成这一切的人
who made this happen.
我要感谢他让我相信这一切
I’d like to thank the man who made me believe all this could happen.
他就像我肩上的天使 乔治·华盛顿·杜克先生
The man who’s been like an angel on my shoulder,Mr. George Washington Duke!
世界新任拳王终于诞生了 汤米 “机关枪”
There you have it,a new world champion,Tommy “The Machine” Gunn.
告诉各位 至少令我意外的是…
It’s a big surprise,at least to me,that the new champion…
他竟然感谢杜克而非提拔他的人
thanked Duke instead of the guy that got him here.
现场观众并不高兴
This crowd is unhappy. The only person…
洛奇… Rocky! Rocky!
-看太多电视对眼睛有害 -我的眼睛没事
-Too much TV is bad for the eyes. -My eyes are okay.
看太多电视对耳朵不好
Too much TV is bad for my ears.
-小鬼 比赛很精彩吧? -爸 还好
-Hi,slugger. Good fight,huh? -It’s okay.
你才是真正的冠军 我为你做了这个
You’re the real champ around here. I made this for you.
好漂亮
Beautiful!
我们去喝啤酒 好吗?
Let’s put our teeth around a few brews,okay?
-我想找人陪陪 -好主意
-I could use the company. -Good idea.
-我必须和保罗叔叔出去吗? -如果我可以看电视的话
-Should I go out with Uncle Paulie? -If I can watch TV.
好的 听着 Okay. Listen.
你可以看电视 但是别太晚睡
You can watch TV,but don’t stay up too late.
-让骨头好好增长 -好吧
-You gotta get them bones growin’. -All right.
比赛真精彩
What a fight. It was somethin’.
真精彩
Somethin’.
我早说过 除了你 你什么都能给他
I told you you could give him everything but you.
你就是没法给他你的心
You can’t give him your heart.
无所谓 艾莉 真的
It’s okay,really.
真的 我没事
Yeah. It’s all right.
嘿 孩子 别太晚睡 好吗?
Kid,don’t stay up too late,okay?
那场比赛真精彩
That was some fight.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Sure.
我不会待太晚
I won’t be out too late.
待会见 小拳王
See you,champ.
对了 和保罗好好去玩
Have a good time with Uncle Paulie.
女士们 先生们 让我介绍
Ladies and gentlemen,let me present the newest…
拳击史上最年轻的重量级拳王
the youngest heavyweight champion of all time…
汤米 “机关枪”
Tommy “The Machine” Gunn!
你认为这场比赛太容易吗?
Was the fight too easy?
他打了我几拳 不过我没受伤
He gave me a few good shots,but I was never hurt.
很高兴我当上拳王
I’m just glad to be the champ!
你不觉得根本不像冠军赛
Don’t you think this looked more like a sparring session…
反而像练拳吗?
instead of a championship match?
-你根本不费吹灰之力 -你观察很敏锐
-Didn’t look like you broke a sweat. -Very observant.
肯恩身体不适 就算肯恩没生病
Union Cane wasn’t feelin’ good,but Tommy would’ve done the same thing…
汤米一样能战胜他
if Union was 100 percent!
他打起来连吃奶的力气都没有
One hundred percent? He fought like he didn’t have a heartbeat!
-我们都知道肯恩是纸老虎 -你说这句话是什么意思?
-Cane is just a paper champion. -What do you mean?
他的头衔是捏造的 他从未击败过洛奇
Cane’s title was manufactured. He never won it from Balboa.
尤尼·肯恩是货真价实的
Get aboard. Union Cane is for real.
你能走出洛奇的阴影吗?
Think you’ll ever get out from Rocky Balboa’s shadow?
-我赢了 还要我怎样? -我来告诉你
-I won the title! What more must I do? -I’ll tell you.
-你得找真正的对手才行 -我今晚了打败拳王
-You’ve got to fight real opponents. -I beat the best tonight.
拳王? 那窝囊废根本不配
The best? This guy’s a bum. He doesn’t deserve a shot at the title.
各位 我们扯太远了
Gentlemen,whoa. We’re getting carried away.
肯恩是公认的拳王 下一个问题
Union Cane was the recognized champ. Next question.
我们知道成绩是可以幕后操纵的
We know the rating system can be manipulated.
结论就是汤米击败一个二流选手
The bottom line is,Tommy Gunn beat a second-rate fighter…
他嘴里的玻璃可以作盏吊灯
with so much glass in his jaw he ought to be a chandelier.
他会证明自己是个拳王
Say what you want,but this man will prove to be a great champion.
他可能会赢几场比赛 但是绝不可能击败洛奇
He might win a few fights,but a Rocky Balboa he’ll never be.
他不是洛奇 洛奇只有一个
No,no,he’s no Rocky Balboa. There’s only one Balboa.
洛奇才是真正的拳王
Balboa was a true people’s champion.
汤米很快便能取代他的地位 下一个问题
But in time,Tommy Gunn may be able to fill his shoes. Next question.
-别找肯恩这种三流货色 -我会出战任何人 任何时间
-Not fighting stiffs like Cane! -I’ll fight anybody,anywhere.
谁? 你何时才要打真正的拳赛?
Who? When? When you gonna fight a real fight?
各位 好了 谢谢大驾光临 下次再见
Gentlemen,come on. Thank you for coming tonight. We look forward to seeing you.
汤米 我有个建议
Tommy,I got something for you.
下一场何不跟红发妞打好了?
For your next fight,why not fight the redhead in the front row?
我听说她价码很低 怎么样?
I hear she comes real cheap. What about that?
我们下一场比赛再见
We look forward to seeing you at Tommy Gunn’s next fight.
你为什么说洛奇比较强? 你也这么想吗?
Why did you say Balboa was better? Do you believe he’s better?
你才是冠军
You champ! You champ!
汤米 你下一场跟谁比赛?
Who you gonna fight for the next fight,Tommy?
刚才是怎么回事?
What the hell happened in there?
我赢了还被他们讥笑为蹩脚货
I won the title and these people think I’m a bum!
-你为何不支持我? -记者说的没错
-Why didn’t you take up for me? -When the press is right,they’re right.
我和洛奇一样行 我不在乎他们说什么
I’m as good as Balboa ever was! I don’t give a damn what they say!
我厌倦被人称为机器人
I’m tired of being called a robot,too!
你斗不过新闻界 我也斗不过
You can’t fight the press! I can’t fight the press!
只要他们无法忘怀洛奇 他永远都是拳王
As long as they’ve got Balboa on the brain,he’ll always be champ.
他纵横拳击场一生
The man fought wars in the ring.
你只是他的影子 没办法走出去