女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
我们在苏联的莫斯科
We’re in Moscow,in the Soviet Union.
这肯定是拳击史上最多人观看的一场比赛
This promises to be the most-watched event in boxing history.
我要击败你
I must break you.
到右边去
Throw your right!
他把洛奇困在角落
He will not let him out of that corner.
洛奇
Rocky!
洛奇身陷困境
Rocky Balboa is in serious trouble.
他毫无招架之力
He’s getting killed!
德拉戈挥拳猛击洛奇
Drago continuing to punish Rocky Balboa.
-不痛 -不痛
-No pain! -No pain.
洛奇惨遭修理 洛奇受伤了
Rocky’s been hit with bombs. Rocky’s hurt!
德拉戈一记右拳把洛奇打得倒飞15英尺
The right hand from Drago sends Rocky Balboa 15 feet across the ring.
拳王被击倒了
The champ is down.
洛奇 快起来
Rocky,Get up!
目前的战况是一面倒
It’s been a one-sided fight so far.
德拉戈一记猛烈的右拳把洛奇打得头昏脑胀
Drago throws a hard right hand and stuns Rocky Balboa!
再不停止比赛就要出人命了
They might have to stop this one before somebody gets killed.
洛奇惨遭一轮重拳 他已欲振乏力
Rocky taking punishment! He’s completely exhausted.
洛奇又被一记右钩拳击倒在地
Balboa goes down again from a right hand!
重拳有如排山倒海 惊人的意志力
Lethal punch after punch. Amazing willpower!
洛奇到目前还招架得住德拉戈的每一拳
Rocky Balboa has taken all of Drago’s best punches.
他已经是血流满面
He’s cut and bleeding.
到底是怎么回事?
What’s happening out there?
-我看见三个影子 -打中间那个影子
-I see three of him out there. -Hit the one in the middle.
对 打中间那个
Right! Hit the one in the middle!
-俄♥国♥选手流血了 -打倒他
-The Russian’s cut! -Kill him!
像摔角手般扭倒在地 简直是市井小民的打法
To the ground like a wrestler! It’s a gutter war.
莫斯科的拳赛完全不设限
No holds barred in Moscow!
用尽你的全力 使出浑身解数
All your strength,power. Everything you’ve got.
关乎你一生前途
This is your whole life!
洛奇一记右钩拳
A good right hand by Rocky Balboa!
洛奇赢得不可能的比赛
Rocky Balboa has done the impossible!
洛奇…
Rocky! Rocky!
我从未见过这种场面
I never saw nothing like it.
你以拳王的精神坚持到底 你和大家都无比光荣
You came through like the champ you are. Did yourself and everybody proud.
尤其是阿波罗
Especially Apollo!
-汤尼 -怎么了 宝贝 你需要什么?
-Yo,Tony. -What is it,baby? What do you need?
叫艾莉来
Get Adrian.
大家在外面还好吧
How’s everybody doing out there?
大家都很好
Oh. Everything’s okay.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
还记得米克说过当年他出赛时
Remember when Mick said when he was fightin’…
有时候出力过猛
sometimes he’d fight so hard…
感觉就好像…五脏六腑全散掉了
that he was thinking he broke somethin’ inside…
他好像快死了一样
and he was gonna die?
他说这时候就像天使在召唤他
That’s what he said when the angels was pullin’ on him.
你吓坏我了
Rocky,you’re scaring me.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
艾莉 我不能
Adrian,I can’t.
不能什么?
Can’t what?
我…我不能停止我的双手颤动
I…I can’t stop my hands from shaking.
-以前从没这样子 -你必须要看医生
-I never felt this thing. -We’ve gotta see a doctor.
-不 我只想回家 -回家?
-No. No,I just wanna go home. -Home?
-对 -不看医生吗?
-Yeah. -Not see a doctor?
我只是累了 我想回家 米克
I’m just tired. I just wanna go home,Mick.
我只是累了
I’m just tired.
我只想回家 好吗?
I just wanna go home,okay?
-艾莉 孩子呢? -我不知道
-Adrian,where’s the kid? -I don’t know.
我没看见孩子 他在哪里? 他不在这里吗?
I don’t see the kid. Where’s the kid? Ain’t he here?
爸…
Dad! Dad!
他在这 小拳王 你好吗
There he is! Hey,Slugger! How you doin’?
向你妈问候
Say hi to your mom.
-忘了叫我吗? -保罗叔叔 你好
-I’m forgotten now? -Hi,Uncle Paulie.
-你感觉怎么样? -身上还有几个伤口 学校还好吗
-Dad,how you feeling? -I got a few dents. How’s school?
-我上荣誉榜了 -很棒
-I made the honor roll. -Beautiful!
我是希拉·唐丝 安全人员
I’m Sheila Downs,Airport Security.
请跟我来 记者会正在等你
Welcome. There’s a press reception.
洛奇 你对俄♥国♥民众感觉如何?
Rocky,how did you feel about the Russian people in general?
很好 他们都很友善
Very good. They was great people.
我听不懂俄语
I didn’t understand what they was speaking…
但是我明白他们的意思
but I understood what they was meaning.
-洛奇太太 你学了几句俄语吧? -我有没有学俄语?
-Mrs. Balboa,did you learn any Russian? -Did I learn Russian?
她说伏特加很流畅
She got fluent in vodka.
洛奇 听说你比赛后身体不适
There are rumors of physical complications after the fight.
-身体不适? -不
-Complications? -No!
这些只是谣传 他身体好的很
Those were rumors. He’s in perfect physical condition.
我有个问题 美国医学协会最近建议禁止举♥行♥拳赛
Rocky,the American Medical Association recommended boxing be banned.
-你同意他们的看法吗? -是的
-Do you agree with the doctors? -Yeah.
绝对同意 我认为医生不该参加拳赛
Absolutely. I think that doctors should never fight.
拳王 你答得太妙了 没错
That was a beautiful answer,champ! That’s right.
医生应该远离拳击场 更不该比赛
Doctors should stay out of the ring forever,and never fight.
洛奇·巴尔博亚 最幽默的拳王
Rocky Balboa,the funkiest champion ever.
美国的洛奇·巴尔博亚 你好吗
American’s own Rocky Balboa. How are you?
我是乔治·华盛顿·杜克 卓越的拳赛赞助者…
George Washington Duke here. Promoter extraordinaire…
欢迎回国 洛奇 全美及全苏联的拳王
welcoming back Rocky Balboa,champion of all the Americans and Russians!
我现在想先拉开话题 在媒体面前提出一项提议
I would like to digress and pose an interesting proposition to the media.
全市的居民…
Everyone in this city…
以及体育界的人士都知道我在国内…
and in sports knows my reputation for promoting…
曾主办无数精彩的比赛
some of the finest extravaganzas in this country.
所以趁新闻界都在场时 我郑重请求洛奇·巴尔博亚…
So,with the press present,I’d like to ask you,Rocky Balboa…
你是个灿烂 桀骜不驯的运动员
to be the flamboyant,rambunctious sportsman we know you can be…
给尤尼·肯恩这位年轻人
and give this man here,Union Cane,a chance to challenge you…
与你争夺世界重量级拳王的机会
for the Heavyweight Championship of the World.
巴尔博亚 我要夺走你的一切
Balboa,I want the opportunity to take what you got.
时机不对吧? 他才刚下飞机
Isn’t this bad timing to present a challenger? He just got off the plane!
时机是生活的要素 各位先生女士
Timing is the essence of life,gentlemen and ladies.
我手上这纸合约
What I have on this paper is the largest guarantee…
提供的是世上最优渥的机会
ever offered to a champion on this planet!
我说的是 在日本举办规模最大的国际拳赛
I’m talking about a fantastic international extravaganza to be held…
称为”放手一搏在东京”
in Japan called “Lettin’ It Go in Tokyo.”
只有在美国 我们这种人才有机会
People,ain’t it incredible that only in America…
脱离压♥迫♥ 脱离贫穷
could people like us rise from oppression,from poverty…
携手参加国际性大赛
to join hands in this international event?
-只有在美国 -对不起
-Excuse me. -Only in America!
对不起 我先生退休了 他不想再证明什么了
My husband is retired. He has nothing more to prove.
等一下 洛奇 你不认为有责任
Wait a minute! Rocky,don’t you consider this a public responsibility…
尽快回应
to respond now rather than later?
回应公众 Respond to the people.
难道这不是一个现在就要回答的专业问题吗?
Isn’t this a question of professionalism to talk about it now,not later?
不介意等我康复吗?
You mind if I heal first?
你的伤不够看 我的拳头更厉害
The whippin’ you got ain’t nothin’ like what I got here for you.
你是什么意思?
What in the hell does this all mean?
不 这样的回答不够 我现在就要知道
That isn’t enough. We gotta hear now.
我还要考虑一下
I got to think about that.
总之 这趟旅行非常愉快
Anyway,the flight over was really nice.
我们还要更多答案
Guys,we need more.
艾莉 如果没有你 我表现不会这么好
Adrian,if you weren’t with me,I never would have done as good.
你是我的挚爱 你永远都支持我 还有我的孩子
You’re my Adrian. You’re always there. And my kid.
有了你就好像重生一样
Having you is like bein’ born all over again.
快点 你意下如何? 你究竟要不要退休?
Come on,what do you say? Are you gonna retire or not?
对不起 我想回家了
Excuse me. I’d like to go home.
-你不给我们一些答案吗? -谢谢各位
-Give us something to write! -Thank you,I appreciate it.

No!
你放心 你一定能逼他出赛的 一定没问题的
Don’t worry. You’ll get him. You’ll get him.
不 真的…
No,really,it’s…
真的很棒 看看这个地方
Ah,yo! Look at this place!
我发誓再也不离开这里了 知道吗?
I swear I ain’t never leavin’ this place again,you know that?
想不想跳舞?
Hey,would you like to dance?
-陪我跳支载誉归国舞? -别傻了 天气好冷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!