I just wanted to get away from things
你要求的设备
The equipment you requested
就在仓库内
is in barn
-他们是谁? -“他们”?
-Who are they? -“They”?
是委派给你的
They are assigned to you
是你的官方监督人
Official chaperones.
你们去哪儿 他们就去哪儿
Where you go, they go
这是个噩梦
I have a bad dream here
-保利 没问题的 -没问题?
-It’s okay. -It’s okay?
这不是给人住的
This is below human standards.
连天线也没有 你得投诉
There’s no antennas. You have to complain.
我们会发疯的
We’ll crack out here
我已按指示 为你提供了一切
You have everything I have been instructed to provide
我们任务已完成
We are finished, yes?
你不投诉?
No sparring?
我不再需要了 保利
I don’t think I need it anymore
没有练拳手 没有电视 什么都没有?
No sparring? No TV? Nothing?
他在这里怎样训练?
How the heck is he supposed to train around here?
没有电视 怎样收看美式足球季后赛?
No TV. What about the Rose Bowl game?
我打赌一定也没有客房♥服务
No room service, I bet.
真希望他们把我的漫画送来
I hope they got my comics here.
这假期真叫人沮丧
What a depressing vacation
岂有此理
Goddamn
将军 朋友
Checkmate, friend
-洛奇 我可以进来吗? -可以
-Champ, can I come up? -Sure
你好吗?
How you doing?
很好
Pretty good
这样的天气真难忍♥受
Some kind of weather we’re having
对 的确很冷
It’s pretty rough
但对于你来说却很适合
But for what you have to do it’s good
使你更坚强
Toughen you up
或许吧
I guess so
我知道你要自己在这儿做很多事
You’ll have to do almost everything alone
-但是我不会离开你的 -我知道
-but I’ll be with you. -Yeah, I know
阿波罗就像我的儿子
Apollo was like my son
我抚养他
I raised him
他死了
When he died
部分的我也死了
part of me died
但现在
But now
你是唯一的人
you’re the one
只有你
You’re the one that’s
会使他精神不灭 只有你
going to keep his spirit alive.You’re the one
可以证明他不是死得没价值的
that’s going to make sure he didn’t die for nothing
他将要熬过难关
You’ll have to go through hell
这难关比你任何一个噩梦还要糟
worse than any nightmare you ever dreamed
但最后
But in the end
你会是屹立不倒的那个
I know you’ll be the one standing
我会尝试
I’ll try
我会尝试
I’ll try
你知道你要做什么
You know what you have to do
尽力去做
Do it
尽力去做
Do it
谢谢你 杜克
Thanks, Duke
我无法再离开你
I couldn’t stay away any more
我很挂念你
I missed you
我也挂念你
I missed you
不论怎样 我都与你一起
I’m with you no matter what
“不论怎样”?
“No matter what”?
不论怎样
No matter what
全力以赴
No pain
全力以赴
No pain
全力以赴
No pain
伊凡
Drago
伊凡
Drago
各位好 我们在特别地方 祝大家圣诞快乐
Hello, everybody, and Merry Christmas from a very unusual place
这里是苏联的莫斯科
We’re in Moscow in the Soviet Union
我们是汤巴里和班艾尔
I’m Barry Tompkins along with Al Bandiero
这将是拳击界史上 最不容错过的赛事
This promises to be the most-watched event in boxing history
来自美国的铁马鲍洛奇
The iron horse from America, Rocky Balboa
伊凡
Drago
自从赌城的那次惨剧 阿波罗身亡后
Since that tragedy in Las Vegas and the death of Apollo Creed
他就被冠以”天降的死神”这绰号♥
Drago has been nicknamed Death From Above.
台上站着是苏联♥总♥书♥记♥
The General Secretary of the Soviet
及政♥治♥局常♥委♥们
and other members of the Politburo
和其他已经就坐的成员 来观赏这场在莫斯科的
have made their way to their seats high above the ring here in Moscow
我知你现在没空闲
I know you’re busy just now
但我想告诉你一些
but I want to tell you some things
我从没说过的事
I never told you
我知我有时做了
I know sometimes I act stupid
和说了一些愚蠢的东西
and say stupid things
但别人说”丢掉那个废物”时你仍留在我身边
But you kept me around when others would have said, “Drop that bum.”
你使我仍有自尊
You give me respect
这些话我很难说出口
It’s hard for me to say these things
因为那不是我的风格
because that ain’t my way
但若我可以做另一个人
but if I could just be someone else
我会想做你
I’d want to be you
因你充满了真心
You’re all heart, man.
谢谢你 保利
Thanks, Paulio
现在去好好教训那个家伙!
Now blast this guy’s teeth out!
我会尽力
I’ll try
其中一位拳手已经开始进场
One of the fighters is starting to make his way toward the ring
听听观众的叫声
Listen to this crowd!
完全是充满仇恨的
This borders on pure hatred.
洛奇毫无表情
Rocky’s face absolutely like stone
他非常集中精神
He is the picture of concentration.
这些嘘声似乎对他没半点影响
The booing crowd here does not seem to bother him one bit
他今晚的眼神像是能穿透铅板
The champ has a look tonight that can burn through lead
这些嘘声完全没有影响他
The booing crowd has absolutely no effect on the man.
他仍然非常集中精神
His concentration seems to be like stone
那是我爸爸
That’s my dad
-我们知道 -你以为我们白♥痴♥的吗
-We know. -We’re not nerds.
听听观众的喊声 像疯了般
Listen to this crowd. It sounds insane.
俄♥罗♥斯♥全国冠军出场了
Now the entrance of the Russian national champion
伊凡 他代表了整个国家
Ivan Drago, a man with an entire country in his corner.
看看伊凡的表情
Look at the expression on the face of Ivan Drago
他对观众的热情似乎无动于衷
He seems impervious to the madness of the crowd.
他就如将要爆发的火山
He’s like a volcano just waiting to erupt
伊凡冷静地跟总理点头示意
The Russian champion is amazingly cool as he acknowledges his premier.
我要指出这是一场非认可的赛事
I’d like to point out again this is a non-sanctioned fight
这并非锦杯赛
This is not for the title
并没被美国拳击委员会认可
The American boxing commission has not sanctioned this bout
各位
Ladies and gentlemen
真难以相信
It’s unbelievable.
我从未见过这样怀有敌意的观众
I’ve never seen such a hostile crowd.
这景象真教人难以相信
It’s an unbelievable sight to see.
他们面对面地站着
They’re toe-to-toe.
伊凡比洛奇高大 这就是现代版的
The Russian towers above the American It’s a true case of
大卫对歌♥利亚
David and Goliath.
真难以置信的情况
The condition of both men is unbelievable
我一定会打垮你
I must break you
记得我说过我想做你吗?
Remember what I said back there about wanting to be you?
忘了它吧
Forget it
谢谢你 保利
Thanks, Paulio
别手下留情 要坚硬如石头
Take it straight to him and be a rock for me. Understand?
要坚强 别输
Be strong!
把他打败
All right? Take it to him.
-全力以赴 -全力以赴
-No pain. -No pain
洛奇 努力
Do it!
铃♥声♥响了
There’s the opening round bell.
洛奇走到擂台中♥央♥
Rocky comes into the center of the ring
洛奇把伊凡逼到自己场角

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!