I’m the unsilent majority, big mouth!
说得好!
Good!
侮辱我们!
Yes, insult us!
这是典型的对待外国人的无礼表现
It’s more typical rude behavior toward visiting foreigners
或者这次击败 这个所谓冠军的家伙
But perhaps this simple defeat of this little so-called champion
会是一个非常好的例子
will be a perfect example
说明你们的社会已变得多么无能
of how pathetic and weak your society has become!
我们走
We go!
鲍太太
Mrs. Balboa!
你对到俄♥罗♥斯♥比赛有何感想?
How do you feel about going to Russia?
对这个受争议的决定有何看法?
How does it feel to be part of such a controversial decision?
是因为奎迪的死吗?
Did Creed’s death make up your husband’s mind?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about!
为何要在圣诞节比赛?
why will fight in Christmas?
是他决定的吗?
Is it his decision?
你何时会去俄♥罗♥斯♥?
When will you go to Russia?
我不会去俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我不知道你们在说什么
I’m not going to Russia. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我也不知道你们来做什么
or what you people are doing here.
你没事吗?
You all right?
没事
Yeah
很好
Fine
你为何这样做?
Why did you do it?
我只是做我要做的事
I just have to do what I have to do.
你什么也不需要做
You don’t have to do anything
艾莉 我需要
No, Adrian, I do.
而且还要离开这地方
I have to leave this place too.
你要去哪里?
So where are you going?
他们说让我到俄♥罗♥斯♥受训
They said they would let me train in Russia.
我只想到一个地方
I just want to go someplace where
那里我不会想到别的事 除了奎迪
I won’t think of nothing except him
洛奇 让时间冲淡吧
Rocky, give it some time.
别这样做
Don’t do this.
很多人都同样活在痛苦中
A lot of people live with hurt.
许多人没有选择
Adrian, a lot of people don’t have the choice.
我有
I do.
而你愿意为此放弃所有东西?
And for that you’re willing to lose everything?
艾莉 这并非所有
This ain’t everything
这房♥子 汽车 我们拥有的东西
This house and the stuff we have
都不是所有
ain’t everything
还有许多东西的
There’s a lot more than this
之前你说要出赛
Before, there were reasons to fight
我可以明白
I could understand.
但我今次不明白
but I don’t understand this
即使你赢了又如何?
Even if you win, what have you won?
阿波罗仍然死了
Apollo is still gone.
为何你不可改变你的想法?
Why can’t you change your thinking?
每一个人都可以改变!
Everybody else does!
因为我是拳击手
Because I’m a fighter
这就是我的处事方式
That’s the way I’m made
你嫁的就是这样的人
That’s what you married
我们无法改变自己
We can’t change what we are
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
你无法改变什么的
You can’t change anything.
我们只能按本性行事
All we can do is just go with what we are.
按本性行事
You cann’t go with what we are.
你看过报章了吗?
Have you read the papers?
知道大家怎样说吗?
Do you know what everybody says?
是自杀!
Everybody says it’s suicide!
你见过他 知道他多强壮
You’ve seen him. You know how strong he is
你无法赢的
You can’t win!
艾莉总是说出事实
Adrian always tells the truth
对 或许我无法赢
Maybe I can’t win
或许我唯一可以做的
Maybe the only thing I can do
是尽力攻击他
is just take everything he’s got
但若要打败我
But to beat me
除非把我打死
he’ll have to kill me
而若要打死我
And to kill me
他必要有胆量站在我面前
he’ll have to have the heart to stand in front of me
而要这样做
And to do that
他必须愿意牺牲自己
he has to be willing to die himself
我不知道他会否准备好这样做
I don’t know if he’s ready to do that
我不知道
I don’t know
我不知道
I don’t know.
轻放那些格子皮箱
Be careful with the plaid ones.
他们是主人的
They belong to the boss.
保利 有带牙刷吗?
Did you pack your toothbrush?
烟迹会残留在牙齿上的
You know how tobacco stains your teeth.
我已说过 我已告诉你许多次
If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times.
别插话
Stop busting my chops
等我回来我会用电线绑住她
I’ll have her wires tied when I get back
你何时回来?
When will you be back?
很快
Pretty soon
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
-不怕 -不 你怕
-No. -Yes, you are
有少许吧?
A little maybe?
你不会吗?
Wouldn’t you be?
若一个巨人要打垮我
If a big giant man wanted to beat me up,
我会很害怕
I’d be real scared.
坦白说 有时候
The truth is, sometimes
我真的会有少许怕
I do get a little scared
当我在擂台上被狠揍
When I’m in that ring really getting hit
而我的手痛得提不起来时
and my arms hurt so much I can’t lift them
我会想 “天啊
I’m thinking, “God,
真希望他揍我下巴
I wish this guy would hit me on the chin,
那么我再也没有感觉”
so I don’t feel nothing anymore.”
然后你内心的另一面
Then there’s another side that comes out
却不是那么怕
that isn’t so scared.
这另一面
It’s another side
就想去继续
that wants to take more
想去继续多一个回合
that wants to go that one more round
因为继续多一个
because by going that one more roundwhen
你认为没可能的回合
you don’t think you can
往往可以改变你一生
That’s what makes all the difference in your life
你明白我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我还想你记住一件事
Can you remember one more thing?
记住
Remember that
爸爸认为你是世上最出色的孩子
Daddy thinks you’re the best boy in the world
无论怎样 爸爸一样爱你
And Daddy loves you, no matter what
我要走了
I have to go now
你要照顾自己
Will you take care of everything
别忘记给你的机械人充电
Don’t forget to feed your robot
再见 宝贝
Bye, babe
祝你好运
Good luck
谢谢
Thanks
快些 收费仪在跳
Come on! The meter’s running!
这次飞行真可怕
What a horrendous flight
这就是俄♥罗♥斯♥? 也不是太落后
This is Russia? Don’t look so tough
鲍先生
Mr. Balboa
我们准备送你到住处
We take you to quarters now
太阳何时升起?
When does the sun come up?
这对我的鼻窦有害
This is detrimental to my sinuses.
天气每小时都变动
Weather changes hour to hour.
你必须要适应
Get used to it.
请上车
Get in car now
路途很遥远的
We have very long trip.
他像是吸血殭尸的表兄
He sounds like Dracula’s cousin.
算了 保利
Come on, Paulie.
符合你要求吗?
Like you requested, yes?
-你要求这样荒芜的地方? -是
-You requested this dumb location? -Yeah
为什么? 你打算养驯鹿吗?
Why? You planning to grow reindeer or something?
我只想远离世俗