Drago moves him against the ropes!
别让他脱身!
Tie him up now!
伊凡把奎迪逼到另一边!
Now the Russian throws Creed across the ring!
出来!
Move!
伊凡挥出上勾拳!
It is Drago with the upper hand!
他再用左拳击中上腹!
Drago with a left to the midsection!
快走到中间!
Get out of that corner!
伊凡不断挥出右拳!
Another right and another right!
又挥出另一个右拳!
Another right, another right!
但奎迪已被逼到围绳!
Creed is against the ropes!
他们上台阻止他们!
They step in and stop it!
你们在做什么?
What are you guys doing?
这只是一场表演赛 明白吗?
This is supposed to be an exhibition! You understand?
只是表演赛!
Just an exhibition!
伊凡漂亮地赛完第一回合
A tremendous end to the first round by the Russian
阿波罗血流满面
And a very bloody Apollo Creed
这位苏联拳手的力量真惊人!
The Soviet’s strength is incredible!
我要终止比赛
Champ, I have to stop you
这拳赛已完结 我要终止它
This fight’s finished. I have to call it
你无法再继续比赛
Champ, you can’t do no more out there
我来是拳斗的
I’m here to fight
他要打死你 我得阻止
He’s killing you. I have to stop this thing.
我要继续
I’m here to fight.
答应我不要终止赛事
Promise me you won’t stop this fight.
这真是前拳王灾难性的一个回合
That was a pulverizing round for the ex-champion
伊凡果然很认真
Ivan Drago is definitely for real.
无论怎样 不要终止比赛
Don’t stop this fight no matter what
无论怎么样
no matter what
奎迪迎战第二回合 他在轻快移♥动♥
Creed comes out for round two, dancing around.
双脚似乎仍充满弹跳力
The legs appear to be still a little rubbery
提起双手
Get your hands up
提起双手
Get your hands up
伊凡未有行动
Now it is the Russian just standing there.
他企图恫吓奎迪
The Russian trying to intimidate Creed.
伊凡以右拳还击 奎迪摇摇摆摆
The Russian throws a right hand and staggers Creed!
又一个击中奎迪的下颚!
Another right to the jaw!
再用左拳打其头部!
A left to the head!
伊凡完全不手下留情!
Creed is being pounded without mercy!
不要再打!
Stop the fight!
裁判企图阻止
The referee tries to step in
他被撵到另一边
and he’s thrown across the ring!
抛毛巾!
Throw the towel!
不
No
我从没见过阿波罗这样捱打!
I have never seen Apollo take so much punishment!
把毛巾抛出!
Throw the damn towel!
不
No
不
No
天啊!
My God!
奎迪倒下来了!
Creed is down!
阿波罗倒下来 他可能受重伤
Apollo could be badly hurt
让他透透气!
Let him breathe!
-让开 -叫他们退后
-Get move back. -Get these guys out of here!
胜出的是伊凡
The winner: Ivan Drago
让我过去 阿波罗
Let me through! Apollo!
我是不会给打败的
I cannot be defeated
-他没事吗? -快找医生来!
-Is he okay? -Somebody get a doctor!
奎迪没动静
There is no movement by Creed
把灯关掉!
Get that light off him!
我打败所有人
I defeat all men
-他死了吗? -走开!
-Is he dead? -Get out of here!
现场一片混乱!
It’s absolute pandemonium!
请退后
Stand back
让他透气 阿波罗!
Let him breathe!
你没有事的
You can do it
很快
Soon
我就会打败真正拳王
I defeat real champion
担架呢?
Where’s the stretcher?
让他呼吸
Let him breathe!
本来是以喜剧开场 最后却以悲剧收场
What started out as a joke has turned out to be a disaster
他的伤势似乎很严重
Creed appears to be in very serious condition
他仍活着吗?
Is the man alive?
你会没事的 阿波罗
You can make it, Apollo.
他要死就死了吧
If he dies, he dies.
我有好多关于这个人的话可说
There’s a lot I could say about this man
但现在都不重要
I don’t know if it matters now
重要的是
I guess what matters is
他代表的是什么
what he stood for
他为了什么而活
what he lived for
及他为了什么而死
and what he died for
你做所有的事情
You always did everything
总是按你喜欢的方式
the way you wanted it
当时我不明白 但是
I didn’t understand that, but
现在我明白了
now I understand
我永不会忘记你 阿波罗
I’ll never forget you, Apollo
你是最优秀的
You’re the best
洛奇 这是最后决定吗?
Rocky, is the decision final?
是
Yes.
这是首次有拳王放弃名衔吗?
Are you the first to give up his crown?
我可不知道
I don’t know about that
锦标对你来说还有意义吗?
Doesn the title mean anything to you anymore?
没有 直到这比赛完结
Not until this is over.
廉教练 洛奇以挥拳力量劲而著称
Coach Rimsky, considering Rocky’s known punching power.
你认为这比赛易应付吗?
do you still think this will be an easy fight?
当然 这是体型
Yes, of course. It’s a matter of size
与进化的问题 不是吗?
and evolution. Isn’t it, gentlemen?
伊凡是历来训练得最完美运动员
Drago is the most perfectly trained athlete ever.
那个傢伙根本没有那身型或耐力
This other man has not the size or the endurance
又或者天赋以胜出
or the genetics to win.
在体力方面他根本无法取胜
It’s physically impossible for this little man to win.
伊凡是未来的希望
Drago is a look at the future.
这点从没被提过 这拳赛有多少奖金?
There’s been no mention yet, but how much are you making for this fight?
没奖金
No money.
这跟钱无关
It’s not about money.
已定了比赛日期吗?
Has the fight date been set yet?
12月25日
December 25
为何拣圣诞节?
Why Christmas?
-有人通知我的 -在哪里举♥行♥?
-That’s what I was told. -Where?
在俄♥罗♥斯♥
It’s in Russia.
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
洛奇 怎么了?
What’s going on?
你为何答应?
Why did you agree to this?
除了在苏联 没有其他地方可以
We fight in Soviet Union or we fight nowhere.
为什么你们不问伊凡的妻子为何害怕
Why don’t you ask Drago’s wife why she is afraid?
告诉他们为什么
Tell them, please.
我怕我丈夫有生命危险
I’m afraid for my husband’s life.
到处都有暴♥力♥恐吓
We have threats of violence everywhere.
我们不是政客
We are not in politics.
我只想我丈夫安全并获公平对待
All I want is for my husband to be safe, to be treated fairly.
你们叫他做杀手
You call him a killer.
他是职业拳手 不是杀手
He’s a professional fighter, not a killer.
你们深信比我们优秀
You have this belief that you are better than us.
你们深信这国家非常好
You have this belief that this country is so very good
而我国就非常糟
and we are so very bad.
你们深信你们公平
You have this belief that you are so fair
而我们非常无情
and we are so cruel.
这一切都是谎话和谣传
It’s all lies and false propaganda.
只是为了支持这个敌对的及暴♥力♥的政♥府♥!
to support this antagonistic and violent government!
“暴♥力♥”?
“Violent”?
我们没有用机关枪来恐吓人♥民♥
We don’t keep our people behind a wall with machine guns.
-你是谁? -我是谁?
-Who are you? -Who am I?
我是不沉默的大多数 大嘴怪!