-Come on. -Patience is a virtue.
我已准备出击
I’m ready to rock and roll.
我明白 但你先要拿装备 可以了
I understand, but you need your equipment. There you go.
你看似木乃伊
Now you look like a mummy.
-我像木乃伊 -感到怎样?
-I feel like a mummy. -Does it feel okay?
很好 连钉子也可吞下
It feels great. I could eat nails.
我从没有吃过
I never tried them things.
你说什么?
What?
我从没吃过蜗牛
I never had snails.
我在花♥园♥见过蜗牛 但我从没吃过
I seen them in the garden, but I never wanted to eat them.
我不是说蜗牛 我说钉子
I didn’t say anything about snails. I said, “nails,”
钉子 杜马
Nail. Stallion. Yeah
你状态很好
You look pretty good
但当比赛开始时 答应我一件事
but do me a favor when you go up there
不要逞强 可以吗
Try not to wear yourself out
逞强 当然
Yeah, wear myself out
你已经五年没有比赛
It’s just that you haven’t been in the ring for five years
所以我只想你保持
I just want you to maintain a bit
什么? 我不是老头子
You sound like I’m an old man
我正处于最佳状态 更强壮 反应更快
I’m in the best shape of my life. I’m stronger. I’m quicker
我不是说你不在状态
I’m not saying you’re not ready
但换了是我
but, personally, if it were me
我会押后数星期才比赛
I wouldn’t mind postponing it a couple weeks
-押后? -对 我指
-Postpone? -Yeah
我们对这小子毫不认识
Come on, we don’t really know anything about this guy you’re fighting
好吧 即使我说押后
Let’s say I postpone.
我退出 让别人跟这个木头打
I pull out, somebody else steps in and whips this chump
-那我怎样 -你是什么意思
-Where does that leave me? -What do you mean?
这只不过是表演赛
It’s just some exhibition fight.
没什么大不了
This don’t mean nothing
不 你这样想就错了
No, that’s where you’re wrong
这不是一场无关痛痒的表演赛
This is not just an exhibition that doesn’t mean anything
我们要对付他们 你明白吗?
This is us against them. Come on
牡马
Stallion
此刻你或许不明白
maybe you don’t know
我现在说的话
what I’m talking about now
但当比赛完了你就会明白
but you will when it’s over
相信我 到时你会明白
Believe me, you will when it’s over!
伊凡
Drago
祝你好运
Good luck.
希望赛后我们可以做朋友
I hope after we can be friend.
我也希望
I hope so
当然
Of course.
他们是运动员 而不是士兵
They’re sportsmen, not soldiers.
慢慢欣赏
Enjoy the fight
各位 晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
我赖士图与禾华纳
Along with Warner Wolf, I’m Stu Nahan
欢迎大家收看这场特别盛事
We welcome you to a most unusual event
这是职业拳击界史上
For the first time,
首次东西对垒
West against East in professional sports.
谢谢你支持我
Thanks for getting me here.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
不 大家打平了
No, we’re even
我感到重生一样
God, I feel born again
女士们先生们 欢迎各位
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome
有请我们真正的拳王
I would like to announce the presence of a true fighting champion
充分表现”坚毅”二字的
that defines the word courage
意大利牡马鲍洛奇
The Italian Stallion, Rocky Balboa
借过 好吗
Excuse me, would you
随便
Certainly
洛奇
Rocky
今晚的特别赛事
Tonight’s special event features
有两位特别的选手
two great athletes
在蓝色场角的是体重221磅
In the blue corner weighing 221 pounds
前世界重量级拳王
the former heavyweight champion of the world
跳跃的毁灭者
the Dancing Destroyer
刺痛之王
the King of Sting
拳击伯爵
the Count of Monte Fisto
这么多绰号♥
You think you have enough names?
耐心一点 快读完了
Be patient. We’re almost done
灾难大♥师♥ 独一无二的
The Master of Disaster, the one and only
阿波罗 奎迪
Apollo Creed!
观众都期待一场激战
The crowd anticipating a great fight.
阿波罗已在台上
Apollo is playing to the crowd.
在红色场角的
In the red corner
是体重261磅
weighing an even 261 pounds
金牌得主 兼长胜的业余世界冠军
gold medalist and undefeated world amateur champion
来自苏联的
from the Soviet Union
西伯利亚火牛
the Siberian Bull
伊凡
Ivan Drago!
吃定你了
I want you!
吃定你了
I want you!
两位拳手都走到擂台中♥央♥
The two fighters come to the center of the ring
听候裁判费路的指示
for the instructions from referee Lou Filippo.
你们已明白规例
You boys know the rules
不许击打腰部以下 肾部 后脑
Watch your low blows, kidney punches, rabbit punches
若把对方击倒
In case of a knockdown,
就要返回场角
you go to the corner I tell you
直至听到我指示才出来
and you stay there until I tell you to come out
双方握手 公平决斗
Shake hands and let’s have a good fight
是时候好好学习了 小子
It’s time to go to school, son
提起双手
Get your hands up.
你还要个翻译吗
Do you need an interpreter?
是时候学习
It’s time to go to school
你会输
You will lose
好吧
All right
他们之间的仇恨
The bad blood between these two
弥漫着整个场馆
can be felt all over this arena.
这位俄♥罗♥斯♥人的身型让我惊讶
I can’t get over the size of this Russian
看我表现吧
It’s show time!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你忘记了戴?
Didn’t you forget something?

Come on
阿波罗今晚似乎斗志高昂
Apollo seems to be in great spirits tonight
他真的没叫观众失望
He’s really putting on a show for this capacity crowd
稍后回来
Be back in a minute
第一回合
Round one
奎迪轻快地移♥动♥ 现在向后移
Creed dancing around Creed backpedaling now
他已经五年没比赛
He’s been away five years
别等他 先出击
Don’t wait him, get out first.
来吧
Come on
来吧
Come on
两位拳手都来进攻
Neither fighter ready to throw a punch
左刺拳
A left jab there.
奎迪再挥左刺拳
A left jab once again by Creed.
奎迪滑了一下
A slip by Creed
真古怪
This is bizarre
奎迪是拳王
Creed is over the hill,
而这个俄♥罗♥斯♥人则从没比赛过
and the Russian hasn’t fought anybody.
别停下来 刺拳打他
Keep moving! Stick him! Apollo.
伊凡再次进攻
Drago moving in again
奎迪再挥出左拳 伊凡避开
A left hand by Creed and another. Drago moves away
好吧 来
Come on
出拳
Get your hands up!
奎迪再次挥出左拳
Another left hand by Creed!
伊凡在伺机用右手攻击
Drago waiting, cocking that right hand.
快避开!
Get out there!
避开他 别靠近他
Get out of there!
再来一个左拳
And a left hand!
他在不断狂揍!
He’s taking some punishment now!
伊凡迫使他到围绳!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!