but you’ve been retired for five years.
你不觉着是时候想想其他事了?
Don’t you think it’s time to think about something else?
你还可以捱多少拳?
How much can you take?
还有你
Either of you.
我去冲咖啡
I’ll get the coffee.
对不起 我没有别的意思
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.
我只是担心你俩
I just care about you both.
有看过这些漫画吗?
You ever try these comics?
没有
No.
能让你保持生殖力
Keeps your fertility.
保利
Paulie.
这比赛真精彩
This was a great fight.
精彩? 我快被打晕了 你看
Great? I’m getting punchy just watching.
你的下巴怎会被打中的 杜马
What you using for a chin there, Stallion?
我应该闪过的
I should have slipped that one.
是啊 你绝对闪得过
Yeah, You definitely should have slipped.
知道吗 你在拳台上流血时人们对你很疯狂
It’s crazy how people care about you when you’re in that ring bleeding,
但一旦你踏出擂台 你就变成历史
but once you step out of that ring, you’re ancient history.
你不是历史
You ain’t ancient history.
没人向我要签名
Nobody’s asking for autographs.
阿波罗 可以问你些事情吗?
Apollo, Can I ask you something?
什么?
What?
你明白要跟伊凡打的拳赛
You know this fight you’re having against the Russian.
其实并非真的要对付他?
Do you think maybe it ain’t against him?
不是他 那是谁?
If it’s not him, then who is it against?
会不会是你自己对自己?
Do you think maybe it’s like you against you?
当然不是 我觉着你大脑确实受伤了
No, I think you really are getting brain damaged.
我真的这样想
That’s what I think.
或许吧 但是
Yeah, maybe, but
阿波罗 我不是说笑的
I’m speaking the truth, Apollo.
-是吗? -是
-Are you? -Yeah.
我不想听到这样的话
I don’t think I want to hear this.
得了 阿波罗
Come on, Apollo.
你是个出色的拳手 毋庸置疑
you’re a great fighter. No doubt about that.
但是我们也必须面对现实
But we have to face the facts too.
你不想相信 但那的确已经结束了
You don’t want to believe it, but maybe the show is over.
你说得容易 因为你仍然是拳王
That’s easy for you to say. You’re still on top.
当你不再是拳王时 你会怎样?
What happens when you’re not on top? Then what?
我们会到什么地方? 因为我们不会再重生
Where do we go? We sure can’t be born again.
没错 但是我们有时可以转变的
I know we can’t be born again, but we have to change sometime.
我不想变 我喜欢当拳手
I don’t want to change! I like who I am!
我也喜欢你当拳手 但你想想
I like who you are too, but look at that.
即使你不想相信 也改变不了现实
You don’t want to believe this, but that ain’t us no more.
我们无法再像以前一样
We can’t do that the way we did before.
我们在变 我们在变回正常人
We’re changing. We’re turning into regular people.
不 或者你以为你在变
No, maybe you think you’re changing.
但你无法改变你是谁
but you can’t change what you really are.
不会忘记奖金等东西 什么也没改变
Forget all this money and stuff around you. It don’t change a thing.
你与我甚至都没有选择
You and me don’t even have a choice.
我们天生残酷
We’re born with a killer instinct,
不可能像收音机那样随便开关的
you can’t turn off and on like a radio.
我们必须作战 因为我们是战士
We have to be in the middle of the action because we’re warriors.
没有挑战 没有战争
Without some challenge, without some war to fight
战士就跟死人没分别
then the warrior may as well be dead.
我请求你
So I’m asking you,
作为一个朋友
as a friend,
最后一次支持我
stand by my side this one last time.
你的口才真了得 阿波罗
You’re a great talker, Apollo.
好吧 但这何时完结
All right, but when this is over.
你最了解我的 杜马
You know me, Stallion.
我总是想到别的事
I always think of something else.
那才使我害怕
That’s what I’m afraid of.
好吧 我答应你
All right, you have a deal.
我为那傢伙感到遗憾了
I feel sorry for that guy.
你为何决定 跟伊凡进行表演赛?
Apollo, what made you decide to put on an exhibition with Drago?
是一种责任感吧
Call it a sense of responsibility.
责任感 为什么?
Responsibility, how?
我必须教这小子 如何打美式拳击
I have to teach this young fellow how to box American style.
伊凡不是欠缺一些经验吗?
Isn’t Drago a little inexperienced to be in the same ring?
一些傢伙要从苦中学习的
Some folks have to learn the hard way.
不会立即把他击倒?
No knockout prediction?
不 他没使我恼火
I’m not angry with him.
我只想让全世界知道
I just want to show the world
俄♥罗♥斯♥没有拥有最好的运动员
Russia doesn’t have all the best athletes.
洛奇 你赞成阿波罗跟伊凡对赛吗?
How do you think Apollo should fight Drago?
我个人认为 最重要的是你需要个梯子
Personally, the first thing you need is a ladder.
伊凡 要跟前拳王比赛有什么感觉?
How does it feel to spar with the great former champion?
他没带舌头到美国来
The man’s tongue didn’t come through customs.
我丈夫很高兴有这个机会
My husband is very happy to have this opportunity.
这是他的梦想
It’s his dream.
梦想 这是什么意思?
Dream. How do you mean?
阿波罗这名字在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 是很出名和备受尊崇的
In our country, Apollo Creed is well-known and very respected.
这次可是我们的胜利
It could be a good victory.
等一等 胜利?
Wait a minute. Win?
你不是认为可以打败我吧?
You don’t really think you’re going to whip me, do you?
他来不是为了输的
He didn’t come here to lose.
女士 你等一下
You hold on, little lady.
因为他将会败给我
Lose and lose royally he will do.
你为何这样肯定?
How can you be so sure?
我曾跟最出色的拳手比赛 他曾打败他们
I’ve been with best, I’ve beaten the best.
我打败过的人比社会保障下还多
I’ve retired more men than Social Security.
不好意思
Excuse, please.
似乎你不是太现实 对吧?
You are not very realistic.
你是什么人?
Where did you come from?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你是懂拳击
You can box, yes,
但你太老了 不是伊凡对手
but you are far too old to think you can win over Drago.
是这样吗?
Is that a fact?
对 这是残酷的事实
Yes, and it could be a painful one.
你把这个没蛋蛋的木头人到拳场
You put that heavy bag without balls in the ring with me
你就明白什么叫残酷
and you’ll see the meaning of pain!
你为何侮辱我们?
Why do you insult us?
请你冷静点
You just hold on here.
不要逼我做坏人
Don’t make me out as the bad guy.
我来是谈友谊赛 直到你先挑衅
I came to talk about a friendly exhibition bout till you started up.
惹事的是这位多嘴同志
come right the big mouth body
很明显 挑衅的是你
You are the aggressor! This is obvious!
各位传媒朋友 在公平起见下
I wish to say to the press in all fairness,
伊凡不应跟这个人比赛
Drago should not even fight this man,
因为他已经过时!
He is a has-been!
立刻叫那木头跟我到拳场!
You get that big chump in the ring right now!
让他来 我不想听她说
Bring it on. I don’t want to hear her.
叫那笨蛋来
Just let that chump go.
好吧
All right
我已说出我的感觉
I said what I feel.
擂台上自会分出胜负
We’ll finish this in the ring.
-明白吗 -随你喜欢
-You understand? -Whatever you like.
住口 还有你带来的这些傀儡也是
You and all your puppets just shut up!
你才过时 木头人
You are history, chump.
我刚才怎样
How did I do?
吵了少许
A little loud for my taste.
-但不错吧 -非常好
-But good? -Yeah, very good.
欢迎各位来到灯光之城
Welcome one and all to the city of lights
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas,
参予这次特别盛事
and one of the most unusual events in years
东西方对对碰
East meets West.
老手与新手进行一场友谊拳赛
Age versus youth in a goodwill exhibition match
前拳王阿波罗奎迪
as the former champion Apollo Creed
对来自苏联 满身肌肉的
takes on a mountain of muscle from the Soviet Union
伊凡
Ivan Drago.
-来吧 -忍♥耐是美德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!