它不会咬你的
It won’t bite you.
很美丽
It’s beautiful.
知道什么是最棒吗?
You know what’s amazing?
经过了这么多年
After all these years.
我感到一切仍是新的
everything still seems kind of new.
记得很久以前 我曾告诉你
You remember a long time ago I told you that
我说你永远甩不掉我
you ain’t never getting rid of me.
记得吗?
remember that?
你的确没有
You’re not.
你永不会离开我
You’re never getting rid of me.
周年纪念快乐
Happy almost anniversary.
可否回答一些问题?
Can you answer a few questions?
你会逗留多久?
How long you here for?
迟些会公布
We talk later, please.
伊凡 你何时会出战?
When are you fighting, Drago?
迟些再谈
We talk it later.
苏联真的会
Is it definite the Soviet Union
加入职业拳赛吗?
will enter professional boxing?
无可奉告
Please, no more talk now.
我们会在记者招待会公布
We will talk at press conference.
那会在什么地方举♥行♥?
Do you know where it will be held?
迟些会公布
We talk it later.
今天或许是运动史上的一个里程碑
Today may have proved to be a landmark in sports history.
经过多年的混乱政局后
After unraveling years of red tape,
俄♥罗♥斯♥终于参加竞赛
Russia will now throw its hat into the ring.
指的是职业拳击赛
The prize ring, that is.
以下由他太太积米拉来介绍她丈夫
The introductions were made by his wife Ludmilla Vobet Drago.
她是游泳金牌得主
She was the double gold medalist in swimming.
今天 苏联已经加入职业拳击界
Today the Soviet Union has officially entered professional boxing.
我丈夫就是无敌的重量级业余世界拳王
My husband and great undefeated heavyweight world amateur champion
伊凡
Captain Ivan Drago.
他与他的教练来到美国
has come with his trainers to America
参予国际运动比赛和作为亲善大使
to compete as an international sportsman and ambassador of goodwill.
伊凡有打过职业拳赛吗
Has Drago ever boxed against a real professional?
他在俄♥罗♥斯♥跟享负盛名的韦曼纽训练
From having been trained in Russia by great boxing coach, Manuel Vega
现任教练为廉沙基 我们希望他有资格做拳王
and now by Sergei Rimsky, we hope he’s qualified to do so.
希望?
Hope?
他当然有资格 但我不想说得太自信
Well, I know he is, but I don’t want to sound too confident.
若可以的话 我们想
If possible, we would like to
他与拳王鲍洛奇进行一场表演赛
have an exhibition bout with your famous champion Rocky Balboa.
什么使你认为他能迎战经验丰富的洛奇?
What makes you think he can fight someone as seasoned as Balboa?
没有人比得上他的力量 他的耐力
No one can match his strength, his endurance
和他的野心
or his aggressiveness.
听上去他不可战胜
You sound like he’s indestructible.
他的确是
Yes, he is.
俄♥罗♥斯♥猛犸象
Well. Can this mammoth Russian,
这个绰号♥”西伯利亚快车”的
already nicknamed the Siberian Express,
能否改变重量级职业拳击的排名?
wreak havoc among the professional heavyweight ranks?
无论谁是他第一个对手
Whoever he fights first,
那将会是场激战
it’ll be one hot ticket.
接下来我们将报道今天职业足球赛的成绩
We’ll be right back with a check on today’s pro football scoreboard.
爸爸 我什么时侯可以学打拳?
Dad, when can I learn to fight?
我听不到 你说什么?
I can’t hear you. What?
我想学打拳
I want to learn to fight.
把机器人的音量调低好吗?
Could you turn your robot down?
你看我打拳已经足够
You see I fight,
所以你不用打
so you don’t have to fight.
我想你靠脑袋做事
I want you to use your head for something
不要像我这样打沙包
instead of a punching bag like I do.
你的脑袋也不像沙包
Your head doesn’t look like a punching bag.
不像吗? 很感谢
That’s nice. Thanks a lot.
它像棒球接手的手套
It looks like a catcher’s mitt.
好聪明
A wise guy.
巴尔博亚先生 奎迪先生的电♥话♥
Mr. Balboa, Mr. Creed’s on the phone.
我马上来听
Yeah? I’ll be right there.
你可以在这里听
You can get it right here.
希望不是又一场复赛
I hope it’s not another rematch.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
-什么事 -阿波罗
-Hello? -Yeah, Apollo.
关掉它 你好吗?
Turn that down. How are you doing?
什么? 你出来?
Yeah? You’re coming out?
太好了 我在做什么?
That’s great. What am I doing?
我感到很眼晕
I’m just getting dizzy.
我丈夫和我感谢各位来到我们的训练中心
My husband and I thank you for coming to our training quarters today.
正如你们所见 这里非常先进
As you can see, it is highly advanced
并且我们愿意让美国报界报道
and we wish to show the American press a small portion
我们的国家在提高人类能力的技术上
of the advances our country’s made
所得到的成就
in the technology of human performance.
廉教练 这些仪器怎样增强人的能力?
Coach Rimsky, what does all this do to enhance performance?
-那… -我替你回答
-Well… -If I may answer.
通过激发他的全力
It makes a man a better man
他将会变成更出色 无可匹敌的运动员
a great athlete a super athlete by harnessing all his strength.
虽然大多数国家都忽视体热学
Though most of the world is ignorant in body chemistry,
但我们希望把这知识灌输给你们
we wish to educate your country.
谣传苏联运动员使用兴♥奋♥剂♥
There have been rumors of doping
和注射合成代谢类固醇
and distribution of anabolic steroids in the Soviet Union.
伊凡有参与这些实验吗?
Has Drago partaken in any such experiments?
没有 伊凡是采用自然训练法的
No, Ivan in naturally trained.
那你怎解释他异常的力量?
Then how do you explain his freakish strength?
像大力水手一样 他每天都吃菠菜
Like your Popeye, he ate his spinach every day.
要示范一下吗?
Shall we have a demonstration?
-请 -谢谢
-Please do. -Thank you.
一个正常重量级拳手
A normal heavyweight
每平方英寸能击出700磅力量
averages 700 pounds of pressure per square inch.
各位也看到
伊凡做出1850磅
Drago averages 1850 pounds.
所以结果显而易见
So the result is quite obvious.
什么结果呢?
What results are those?
不论他打什么 都会被毁灭
Whatever he hits, he destroys.
他很高大强壮 但也笨拙
He’s big and he’s strong, but he’s clumsy.
我知道我可以击败他
I know I can beat him.
你为何又想打拳?
Why do you want to fight again?
这是我一种信念
It’s something I believe in.
你去做功课
You can do your homework.
好吧 迟些见 爸爸
Okay. Later, Dad.
晚会见 叔叔们
Later, Uncle Paulie, Apollo.
-一会儿见 大人物 -一会儿见 孩子
-Later, big man. -See you later, kiddo.
你不认为大家都期望见到洛奇第一个击倒他?
Don’t you think people are expecting to see Rocky whack this bum out first?
对 到真正比赛时会的
Yeah, and he will when it’s for real.
但这只是表演赛 不是认真的
This is just an exhibition bout. It’s kid stuff.
那目的是什么?
What’s the purpose?
什么值得去受伤?
What’s worth getting hurt for?
那是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
是我女朋友
That’s my girl.
-谢谢 宝贝 -别客气
-Thanks, honey. -You’re welcome.
这首歌♥很好听
Nice song.
是我最喜欢的 你是最棒的
It’s my favorite. You’re the greatest.
再见
See you, sport.
再见
See you.
保利 谁教它这样说话的?
Paulie, who taught it to talk like that?
她爱我
She loves me.
我也说过
Like I was saying,
我不会让这个大肆宣传的傻瓜
I don’t want this chump to come here with all that hype
使我们被看扁
trying to make us look bad.
他们出尽各种花招
They try every other way.
在洛奇协助下 我们会得到传媒报导
With Rock’s help, we can get great media coverage,
使他们被比下去
We can make them look bad
这样做不对
I think it’s wrong.
没什么比这做得更对
It’s never been more right.
你是个出色的拳手
You’re a great fighter,
但你已经退役5年了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!