We got everything but the truth.
该死 事实是什么?
What’s the truth, damn it?
我害怕 可以吗? 你要听我说出来吗?
I’m afraid, all right? You wanna hear me say it?
好 我害怕 这是我一生中第一次害怕
You wanna break me down? For the first time in my life, I’m afraid!
我也害怕 但害怕并不算什么
I’m afraid too. There’s nothing wrong with being afraid.
-对我而言当然是一回事 -为什么? 你是人吧?
-For me there is! -You’re human, aren’t you?
我只知道我是个骗子 只因为
I don’t know what I am. All I know is I’m a liar and because of
米克不会再出现了
that Mickey ain’t here no more.
你什么也没逼他做
You didn’t push him into anything!
他是个成年人了 他必须做他必须做的事
He was a grown man and he did what he had to!
你没有权利为已发生的事内疚 没有必要
And you have no right to feel guilty for what happened.
你是个冠军 你做别人期望你去做的事
You were a champion and you did what you were expected to do…
你做我和其他任何人 认为你该做的事
and you did what I and everybody else thought you should do.
你要告诉我那些比赛都不是真的 我不相信
And you wanna tell me those fights weren’t real? I don’t believe it!
但我相信这不重要
But it doesn’t matter what I believe…
因为你是那个内心恐惧的人
because you’re the one that’s gotta carry that fear around inside you…
害怕每个人都要带走你的东西
afraid that everybody’s gonna take things away…
害怕会被人认为是个懦夫 再也不是个男人
afraid you’re gonna be remembered as a coward that you’re not a man anymore.
这一切都不是真的 我告诉你也没关系
Well, none of it’s true. But it doesn’t matter if I tell you.
因为你是要解决那事情的人
It doesn’t matter because you’re the one that’s gotta settle it.
快扫除这魔障吧
Get rid of it,
因为当这烟雾被清除后 大家都称赞你的名字时
because when all the smoke has cleared and everyone’s through chanting your name
将会是我们 你不能这样活下去 我们不能这样生活下去
it’s just gonna be us! You can’t live like this. We can’t live like this.
因为那将会困扰你的余生
‘Cause it’s gonna bother you for the rest of your life.
看看那现在对你的影响是怎样
Look what it’s doing to you now.
阿波罗认为你做的到 我也是
Apollo thinks you can do it. So do I.
你得为了正当理由去做
But you’ve got to want to do it for the right reasons
而不是为了对米克的罪恶感 不是为了人们 不是为了头衔
not for the guilt over Mickey, not for the people not for the title,
不是为了钱或是我 而是为你自己
not for money or me. For you.
只是你 只是你而已
Just you. Just you alone.
如果我输了呢?
And if I lose?
那么你就输了 但至少你输的没借口
Then you lose. But at least you lose with no excuses,
没有恐惧
no fear.
我知道你这样可以活的心安理得
And I know you can live with that.
你怎么变的那么坚强?
How’d you get so tough?
因为我和战士在一起
I live with a fighter.
我真的爱你
I really love you.
我爱你
I love you.
轻轻打
Just flick it.
好 再五圈
Five more laps.
打出去 逮住他
You gotta move in faster.
快 继续努力
Faster! Faster!
很好
Very nice.
移♥动♥头部 移♥动♥头部
Move your head! Move your head!
那样很好
That was nice.
来吧 来
Come on, come on
速度
Speed
预备
Ready
像鱼的洛奇
Rocky is fish
女士先生们晚安 我史都纳罕和比尔鲍德温一起
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I’m Stu Nahan along with Bill Baldwin.
欢迎你们来到麦迪逊花♥园♥广场
We welcome you to Madison Square Garden
一场最激烈的拳击重赛
a most-exciting backdrop for the anxiously awaited rematch
前任冠军洛奇巴尔博亚
between the former champion, Rocky Balboa
挑战现今世界重量级拳王 克劳伯廉
and the reigning heavyweight champion, Clubber Lang.
现在镜头转至化妆间去
We now switch to our remote cameras inside the dressing rooms.
你能透露要如何攻击巴尔博亚吗? 你的策略为何?
Would you care to comment on how you plan to fight Balboa? What’s your strategy?
什么也不需要
Don’t need any.
巴尔博亚易于预测而且又笨 那家伙脑袋空空的
Balboa’s so predictable and stupid. The man comes straight ahead.
对我而言他是订做的 而他将要受伤
He’s tailor-made for me, and he’s gonna get hurt.
很好 把那个倒过来
Nice, just make sure you turn them over.
那看起来如何 还好吗?
How does that look? Okay?
不 我不恨巴尔博亚 但我曾玩过那傻子
No, I don’t hate Balboa, but I pity the fool.
我要摧毁任何一个想夺走我的头衔的人
And I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got.
记住你是从哪里来的
Remember where you came from.
记住你到这儿用了多少努力
Remember what it took to get you here.
记住他上次待你的方式 好吗?
And you remember what he did to you last time, right?
既然两个都是拳击手 优势是属于克劳伯
Since both men are brawlers, with the edge and power going to Lang.
我认为巴尔博亚想重赢头衔 十分困难
I would say that the odds are long against Balboa regaining his title.
现在该你了
Now it’s your turn.
该你了 对吧?
It’s your turn, huh?
-你对比赛的预测如何? -预测?
-What’s your prediction for the fight then? -Prediction?
对 预测
Yes, prediction.
痛苦
Pain.
廉是个喜欢伤人的拳击手
Lang is a brawler who likes to hurt a man to the body.
你知道 从克劳伯廉残酷的痛击中
And Balboa may never have psychologically recovered
巴尔博亚永远不会回复过来
from that vicious knockout that Clubber laid on him.
(教练室)
时间到了
It’s time.
-拿去 -干嘛?
-Here. -What?
我要你把这穿上
I want you to wear these.
阿波罗 别这样 这是
Come on, Apollo. These are…
这是你我第一次比赛时你穿的
the colors that you wore in our first fight together.
-我不能穿你的衣服 -穿上吧
-I can’t wear your colors. -Just wear ’em.
阿波罗 谢谢
Apollo, Thanks.
在还我之前要洗好 可以吗?
Just make sure you wash ’em before you bring ’em back, all right?
我会的
Will do. Will do.
谢谢你 阿波罗
Thanks, Apollo.
记住 之后你就欠我一份人情了
And remember. After this, you owe me a favor.
什么人情?
What favor?
我同意 直接面对面的话
I have to agree. Toe-to-toe…
廉颇具毁灭性 而且他也太强了
Lang is utterly devastating and he’s much too strong.
好的 听着 我只想说我以你为荣
All right, listen. I just wanna tell you I’m proud of you.
一个人要改变必须花大把劲 但你却做到了
It takes a hell of a man to change, and you did it.
-你今晚就要证明它 好吗 -好的
-You’re gonna prove it tonight, right? -Right.
-阿波罗 做的好 -保利 谢谢
-You did good, Apollo. -Thanks, Paulie.
-保利 我们开始吧 -我们走
-Let’s do it, Paulie. -Let’s go.
洛奇来了 而阿波罗也来了 这两位前任拳王
Here comes Rocky and Apollo, the two former champions.
你看洛奇
Take a look at Rocky.
看他的脸 紧绷的身体
Look at the tenseness in his face, the tautness of that body.
-他看起来可真严肃 -没错
-Boy, does he look serious right now. -He certainly does.
你知道 这是洛奇最后一战了 不管输赢或是平分秋色
And you know, the word is this is Rocky’s last fight win, lose or draw.
他上台了 意大利杜马洛奇巴尔博亚 他正走上擂台
And there he is. The Italian Stallion Rocky Balboa, climbing into the ring.
他看起来可真瘦 对吧?
Boy, he looks incredibly thin, doesn’t he?
我猜他一定瘦了20磅
I’d say he’s gotta be about 20 pounds lighter.
洛奇巴尔博亚 费城来的铁人
Rocky Balboa, the iron man from Philadelphia.
今晚观众一定站在他那边 你听
And this crowd is certainly with him tonight. Listen
巴尔博亚其实并没有什么拳击技巧
Balboa doesn’t really have any boxing skills.
我从未见过一个拳击手 有这么强的决心
I’ve never seen a fighter with as much raw determination.
等等 史都 看看我们的后面
Hold it, Stu. Here comes the champion now.
是克劳伯廉 听听这些观众
Clubber Lang. Listen to this crowd.
看看他们的眼睛 我从未见过这么阴沉的眼睛
Take a look at those eyes. I’ve never seen a guy with such sullen eyes.
他很强悍
He is tough.
克劳伯 回到你的地方去
Clubber, go back where you came from!
他进场时甚至殴打了一位观众 你看到了吗
He even belted a spectator on the way in. Did you see that?
-你看看那个人 -天啊 真是可怕
-Look at that man. -Boy, awesome. Awesome.
可怕 他很强悍 你看那里
He’s tough. Look at that.
克劳伯廉 世界重量级冠军
The heavyweight champion of the world.
-只要快速 -你 蠢蛋
-Just keep it as quick -Hey, fool!
你准备好再挨打了吗?
You ready for another beating?
你不该再回来的
You should’ve never came back.
别看他
Don’t look at him.
让我们冷静些
Let’s just be cool.
小子
Hey, boy.
小子
Boy.
我修理他后 你就是下一个
After I crucify him, you’re next.
别让我看见你 傻子
Just stay out of my face, chump.
别背对着我 小人
Don’t turn your back on me, sucker!
铃响前就开始打斗了
We got a brawl before the bell!
阿波罗和克劳伯廉要吵架了
Apollo and Clubber wanna go at each other right now.
铃♥声♥就要响了 比赛就要正式开始了
This thing is ready to explode! The fight is about to begin,
但这些家伙现在就想开始
but these guys wanna start right now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!