Get outta here!
洛奇 照张像如何?
Yo, Rock! How about a picture?
-好 -照好了
-Yeah, sure. -There ya go.
速度再快一点
Put a little speed on there!
很好 就是这样
Put a little speed on there! That a boy.
好 这才像样
All right, this’ll tell us the story.
快 一边一边来
Fast! Side to side.
一边一边来 洛奇
Side to side, Rock!
后面的闭嘴 好吗? 改变你的调子
Shut up back there, can’t you? Change your tune.
就是这样 出拳 出拳 出拳
That’s it! Punch, punch, punch!
就是这样 孩子 你是个致命武器
That’s it, kid. You’re a deadly weapon.
时间到 住手
Time, time, time. Quit it.
表现不错 加油
You’re okay. Come on.
-在你得肺炎前先穿上它 -好
-Put this on before you catch pneumonia. -Okay.
-我帮你按♥摩♥一下 -好
-I’ll give you a little rubdown too. -Yeah.
听着 孩子
Hey, listen, kid.
我不喜欢听别人太多废话
I don’t like to hear much of what comes out of people’s mouths.
也不喜欢轻声细语的时刻
And I don’t like soft-talkin’ moments.
-那是当然的 -但我要告诉你一件事
-That’s for sure. -But I just wanted to tell you one thing.
我以你为荣
I’m proud of you.
-谢了 -不客气 孩子
-Well, thanks a lot. -That’s all right, kid.
-我们离开这里吧 -米克
– Let’s get outta here. -Hey, Mick?
什么事?
Yeah?
-等结束后我们该做什么? -不知道
-What’ll we do when it’s all over? -I don’t know.
也许参加马戏团或什么的
Maybe join up with a circus.
-对 也许吧 -好 我们出去吧
-Yeah, maybe. -All right, let’s go.
洛奇
Rocky
各位晚上好 我是比尔鲍德温
Good evening, everyone. Along with Bill Baldwin
晚安 我是赖士图
I’m Stu Nahan,
我们欢迎你们欣赏今晚的重量级卫冕赛
and we welcome you to tonight’s heavyweight title fight…
这也许是最值得纪念的比赛
which may prove to be the most memorable of all.
因为今晚是卫冕者最后 也许是最艰难的卫冕赛
For tonight is the champion’s final and perhaps most difficult title defense.
洛奇 你觉着现在是职业生涯的最佳状态吗
Rocky, do you feel you’re in the best shape of your career?
没错 我感觉很好
Oh, yeah, absolutely. I feel real good.
他是个致命武器 他是那种人 他也会那么做的
He’s a deadly weapon. He’s one of a kind, and he’s gonna do it.
克劳伯 你认为你和巴尔博亚一样快吗?
Clubber, do you think you’re as fast as Balboa?
-我不想说话 -克劳伯 为我们跳舞吧
-I’ll do my talkin’ in the ring! -Clubber, dance for us.
你最好滚开 我想独处
You better get outta here! I wanna be alone!
-你在比赛后会退休吗? -会 这是最后一次
-Will you retire after this fight? -This is the last one.
在这以后我和米克都结束了 这是最后一次
After this, me and Mick are finished. This is definitely the last one.
你们都是寄生虫和吸血鬼 滚开
Y’all parasites and leeches! Get outta here!
今晚之后你将会做什么?
What will you do after tonight?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
-米克 也许加入马戏团是吗? -对 享点乐子
-Maybe join the circus, eh, Mick? -Yeah. Have some fun.
快点 把袍子脱下吧
Come on, take your robe off!
我说过叫你们离开的
I told you to get outta my face!
今晚和我们一起的是前任重量级拳王 阿波罗奎迪
With us this evening is the former heavyweight champion Apollo Creed.
你对这场比赛有什么预测吗? 你怎么看今晚的比赛?
Do you have any predictions on this fight? How do you see this fight going tonight?
我觉得体力是挑战者较好
I feel its strength would have to go to the challenger…
但经验和世界上最硬的头 却是巴尔博亚的
while experience and the world’s hardest head would have to go to Rocky Balboa.
你知道我了解的
I know about that.
洛奇 记住 别跟他讨价还价
Now remember, Rock. Don’t trade with this guy.
把握时间 打击他
Take your time, wear him down…
但别直接面对他
but don’t stand toe-to-toe with him.
这混球以前从未打到过15回合
This punk’s never been 15 rounds before.
-好好修理他 -好
-Take him good. -Okay.
-好好修理他 -我会的
-Take him good. -Okay. I will.
就是这样
That’s it.
我预测卫冕者会获胜
So I predict that the champ’s gonna take it.
请等一下 你认为卫冕者真的有机会?
Now wait a minute. Do you really think the champion can hit that hard?
你认为我为何和你坐在这里到比赛结束?
Why do you think I’m sittin’ out here with you?
蠢货巴尔博亚 你死了 你完了
Hey, sucker! Balboa, you bum! You finished!
你彻底完蛋了 废物 我是世上最坏的
You through! You washed up! I’m the baddest in the world!
-对我你还没那么坏 -纸老虎 你说什么?
-You’re not so bad to me. -What you say, paper champion?
我像打狗一样地打败你
I’m gonna beat you like a dog!
你们能把那猩猩赶回台上去吗?
Can’t you get that ape back into the ring?
你害我等太久了 你得为此付出代价
You made me wait too long! You gonna pay!
来吧 大嘴巴
Come on, mouth!
把他赶出去好吗? 把他赶出去
Get him outta there, can’t you? Get him outta there!
让开 别挡着我
Let me go! Let me go! Get outta my way! Get outta my way!
你知道我是谁吗? 我是男人
You know who I am? I’m the man!
你只是一堆死肉 我要在台上会你
You’re nothin’ but dead meat! I’ll meet you in the ring, sucker!
你是一堆死肉
You’re dead meat!
放开我
Let go!
洛奇
Rocky
-怎么了? -他的心脏
-What’s wrong? -It’s his heart.
艾莉 怎么回事? 快叫医生来
What’s wrong, Adrian? Get a doctor!
快叫医生来 快
Somebody get a doctor! Come on!
米克 坐在这里 把他们赶出去
Sit here, Mick. Get ’em outta here!
把他们赶出去
Get’em outta here!
-请你坐在桌上好吗? -我没事
-Mick, will you sit on the table? -I’m all right.
深呼吸 把这些家伙赶出去
Just take a deep breath. Get those guys outta here!
快 米克 你能坐吗?
Move! Mick, will you sit on the table?
保利 告诉他们比赛取消了 快去
Paulie, tell ’em the fight’s off. Go on! Go on!
不 比赛不能取消 你是疯了吗?
The fight’s not off. Are you outta your mind?
要继续 你疯了吗?
The fight’s on. You crazy?
-今晚不能继续 -可以 今晚我们要比赛
-Mick, we can’t, not tonight. I ain’t fightin’. -Yes, tonight we’re gonna fight.
我不能喘口气吗?
Just let me get my breath.
这违反了规则或什么吗?
Can’t I get my breath? Is that against the rules?
保利 你能叫医生来吗?
Would you please get a doctor, Paulie?
他正在路上
He’s on his way.
米克 我不能像这样地出场比赛
Mick, I can’t go out there and fight like this. I can’t go out like this.
出场去吧 快去 好吗?
Now get out in there. Get goin’, will ya?
快去修理他 好好修理他 把比赛完成 好吗?
Take him good. Get it over with, why don’t ya?
艾莉 我该怎么办?
Adrian, what am I supposed to do?
你是什么鬼意思? 你不知道该怎么办?
What the hell do you mean, what are you supposed to do?
我们在一起这么多年了 你不知道该怎么办?
After all these years together, you don’t know what to do?
你应该感到惭愧的
You oughta be ashamed of yourself.
现在快去把比赛完成吧
Now get out there and do it.
快去
Do it.
去吧
Do it.
你是最强的
You’re the best.
好吧
Okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
艾莉 好好照顾他
Adrian, take care of him. Take care of him.
晚安 各位女士先生
Well, good evening, ladies and gentlemen…
欢迎参加特别的
and welcome to the featured event…
世界重量级拳王卫冕赛
for the heavyweight championship of the world.
各位拳迷 今晚和我们一起的是拳坛上的伟人之一
And fans, with us tonight, truly one of the fistic greats…
他将从擂台旁上来 他就是灾难之王
he’s coming up from ringside, the Master of Disaster,
刺痛之王
the King of Sting,
唯一的阿波罗奎迪
the one and only Apollo Creed!
他上台了 前世界重量级拳王阿波罗奎迪
And there he is, the former heavyweight champion of the world Apollo Creed.
他看起来气色很好的样子
Stu, he looks like nine million dollars.
滚出我视线 我不要你没有的东西
Get outta my face! I don’t need nothin’ you got no more!
我不需要过气的拳王在我这里
Don’t need no has-been messin’ in my corner.
在我揍你之前 快把你的丑脸移开吧
And you better get that bad look off your face before I knock it off.
来吧 你想打我吗? 打我吧
Come on. Wanna jump? Jump. Come on.
来吧 奎迪
Come on, Creed.
来吧
Come on!
对 来吧
Yeah, come on!
对 你就像个胆小鬼 你最好快逃
Yeah, just like a chicken. You better run.
把这蠢货击败 当成给大家的礼物 好吗?
Give everybody a present and drop this chump, all right?
好 祝你幸运
All right. Good luck to you.
好 各位拳迷 我们开始了
All right, fans, here we go.
在我左边的是 由蓝色角落出现
On my left, in the blue corner…
由芝加哥呐喊过来
hailing from Chicago,
体重达235磅
weighing in at an even 235 pounds…
世界头号♥的挑战者 未被击败过的
the world’s number-one challenger…
-不知道米克怎么了 -不可战胜的克劳伯廉
-I wonder how Mick’s doin’. -the undefeated Clubber Lang!
我是最强的 我是最强的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!