You ain’t down, and you ain’t a loser.
你只是个嫉妒
You’re just a jealous…
懒惰的无赖
lazy bum.
够了 我要打烂你的嘴
Okay. I’m gonna break your mouth.
我要把你的嘴打烂
I’m gonna break your mouth!
我能有个工作吗?
Can I have a job?
你只要开口就有了
All you had to do was ask.
你的拳打得很好
You punch pretty good.
-真的吗? -打得好极了
-Think so? -Oh, superb.
-这部车很贵吧? -对 有点
-Cost a lot, huh? -Yeah, a few bucks.
你还有一部吗?
Got an extra one?
今晚和保利有什么麻烦吗?
Any trouble with Paulie tonight?
没什么特别的
No, nothin’unusual.
你真要跟摔角选手比赛? 他们都很高大的
Are you really gonna fight that wrestler? They’re so big.
没关系 会很有趣的
That’s all right. It’ll be fun.
介意我为你奏一首小夜曲吗?
You mind if I serenade you?
来吧 换你了
Come on. It’s your part.
你在干嘛?
What are you doin’?
-来吧 你做的到的 -不
-Come on. You can do it. -No.
洛奇 你会把宝宝吵醒的
Rocky, you’re gonna wake the baby.
艾莉 快 我们来二重奏
Adrian, let’s do a duet.
不 稍等片刻
No, hold on a minute.
很好 但不是”杜…” 是”嘟…”
That’s good, but it’s not “doe-doe’s.”
嘟…
doe-doe’s, doe-doe’s
很好 亲爱的
That’s good.
我曾被告知过
I’ve been told
嘟…
doe-doe’s
人们和大家都
By people And they all,
嘟…
doe-doe’s
说他们会接纳我
Said you’d take me back
像以前一样接纳我
Take me back like before
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
其他的我不会唱了
I don’t know any more of the composition.
也许我们是幸运的
Maybe we’re lucky.
-是 也许我们很幸运 -非常幸运
-Yeah, we’re very lucky. -Very lucky.
你们好 运动迷们
Howdy, sports fans.
我是丹尼斯詹姆斯 正和吉姆希利在拳击场
This is Dennis James with Jim Healy down here at ringside.
今晚我们要为你报导一场最不可能的比赛
Tonight we have a most unlikely match for you
拳击手对抗摔角手
the boxer against the wrestler
所有收入将做慈善用途
with all the proceeds going to charity.
你觉得拳击手和摔角手在同一个擂台如何?
What are your feelings about a boxer against a wrestler in the same ring?
你知道有个古老的理论
Well, you know, the age-old theory is…
曾经摔角手抓到过拳击手 作者是这么写的
that the wrestler, once he grabs that boxer, that’s all she wrote.
你的脑袋里到底在想什么?
What the hell goes on inside your head?
还有正常的功能吗?
Anything normal functions?
有 还有一点
Yeah, there’s a few.
我可不认为 要和这种人打
I don’t think so. Because to fight a creature like this…
会有一百磅的脑子受伤
you gotta have about 100 pounds of brain damage.
我看过比恐龙还大的摔角选手
I seen wrestlers that was bigger than dinosaurs.
你曾和恐龙打过吗 孩子?
You ever fight a dinosaur, kid?
-没有 最近没 -他们会造成各种伤害的
-No, not lately. -They can cause a variety of damage.
世界摔角冠军正在进场
The wrestling champion of the world is now entering the arena…
他体型庞大全身通红
and he is quite a sight-all decked out in red.
他们为何抬着他?
Why are they carryin’ him?
他正在散步
He’s walkin’.
巴尔博亚 我来了
I’m comin’ after you, Balboa.
把比赛取消吧
Let’s call it off.
行了吧 这是为了慈善的
Come on. It’s for charity.
你会为了慈善而肚破肠流的 没人会牺牲这么大的
You’re wearin’ your anatomy out for charity. Nobody else does this much for charity.
鲍伯霍伯就会
Bob Hope would.
那倒是
That’s true.
洛奇 你最好打电♥话♥给鲍伯霍伯
Rocky, you better call Bob Hope.
我所有的爱奴们
To all my love slaves out there…
雷吻就在这里 全身都是肌肉 宝贝
Thunderlips is here, in the flesh, baby.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
终极的男人对抗
The ultimate male versus…
终极的饭桶
the ultimate meatball.
天啊 他真是个怪兽
Boy, he is a monster.
你要多少钱才肯跟他比赛?
How much would you take even to get in the ring with him?
从黄金储存处的那些钱开始吧
Would you like to start at Fort Knox?
在白色角落的是 令人难以置信的情景
In the white corner, an incredible sight…
身高将近七英尺
standing nearly seven feet…
重达390磅
weighing 390 pounds…
他真庞大 对吧?
the undisputed…
-世界摔角冠军 -这是世界上最粗的手臂
-wrestling champion of the world…. -That’s the biggest arm in the world!
一个称他自己为 “欲望的终极目标”
a man who calls himself the ultimate object of desire…
“熔化欲望的山脉”
the mountain of molten lust…
唯一的
the one, the only…
雷吻
Thunderlips!
你们都是垃圾
You’re all trash!
你们都是垃圾
You’re all trash!
另一位是来自费城的 职业拳击家
In the far corner, the slugger from Philadelphia…
你们最好闭嘴
You better shut up!
我要把他撕成两半
I’ll break him in half!
你想他一餐吃多少?
How much do you think he eats?
大概202磅吧
About 202 pounds.
体重202磅
weighing 202 pounds…
首屈一指的世界重量级冠军
the reigning heavyweight champion of the world…
洛奇巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa!
请到擂台中♥央♥来
Come to the center of the ring, please.
好 来吧 米克
Okay, come on, Mick.
好 两位 这只是好玩而已
All right, you guys, you know this is for fun…
所以放轻松 让他们看场好的表演
so take it easy and give ’em a good show.
听着 比赛后 我们一起拍张拍立得照片 好吗?
Listen, after the match, how about we get a Polaroid together, okay?
你有麻烦了
You’re in trouble.
我要把他像这样撕成两半
I’m gonna break him in half like this!
最近好像每个人都想揍我
Seems like lately, everybody wants to beat me up.
-这只是娱乐 -我要揍扁巴尔博亚
-This is entertainment. -I’ll squash Balboa!
扮鬼脸 绕着擂台移♥动♥
Stay awake! Make faces! Move around the ring!
懂吗? 他就跟擂台一样大
Got it? He is the ring.
每次他那么做我都会很紧张
I get nervous every time he does that.
对一个大汉来说 你移♥动♥得很快 知道吗?
Whoa. You move pretty fast for a big guy, you know that?
我们何不四处移♥动♥一下 给观众看个好表演
Listen, why don’t we just move around a little bit, like give ’em a good show.
我追你而你也追我
First I’ll chase you, then you chase me, okay?
如何? 我会轻轻打的 我来了
How’s that? All right? We’ll go easy.
-还好吧? 伤到了? -别靠近他!
-Is that okay? Does that hurt? -Stay away from him!
那样会痛 还好吧?
That hurt, all right?
如何 没事吧? 还不坏吧?
How’s that? Okay? Not bad, huh?
快 饭桶 来吧
Come on, meatball! Come on!
这全是假的 饭桶 全是假的
Think it’s all fake, meatball? All fake?
雷吻已经彻底发狂了
Thunderlips has gone absolutely berserk.
快逃命吧
Run for your life!
到终点站了 饭桶
Last stop, meatball!
爬起来 小子 来吧 饭桶 做些正经事吧
Get up, boy! Come on, meatball! Get some of this right here!
洛奇 注意四周
Rocko, remember the neighborhood!
别走近他
Get out of his way!
不 还没呢 别替饭桶读秒
No, I’m not yet, not for the meatball.
我还没把他丢出去呢
I’m not done with him yet, boy.
如果我打不破你的意志 但我确定可以打破你的背
If I can’t break your spirit, I sure enough can break your back!
爸爸觉得好玩吗?
Is Daddy havin’ fun?
当然
Of course.
起来!
Get up!
谁给我把斧子!
Somebody lend me a hatchet!
我的天啊
Holy smoke!
来吧 宝贝 熄灯了 饭桶
Here we go, baby! Lights out, meatball!
我的天啊 巴尔博亚真的很痛苦
Oh, my God! Balboa is really in pain!
没人能相信这超人的力量
No one can believe the superhuman strength of Thunderlips!
我是雷吻 我才是男人
I am Thunderlips, I am the man!
阻止他好吗?
Stop him, will ya?
你们要这个拳击沙袋吗?
You want this punching bag?
艾莉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!