-别让… -他已经累了
-Don’t… -He’s getting tired.
别浪费你的拳头 你是冠军了
Look, don’t go wasting your punches! You’re the champ!
别想一拳击垮他 用用脑子
Don’t try to take him out with one punch! Use your head!
把他累垮 他是我们的了
Now, you wear him down, he’s all ours.
我知道我在干嘛 我发誓
I know what I’m doing. I swear.
别告诉我你的想法
Don’t tell me what you think!
到那里去完成它 老虎般的眼神 懂了吗?
Go out there and do it. Eye of the tiger. You understand?
好的
Yeah
出去把他的头打掉 他只是个人
Go out there and knock his head off. He’s just a man.
要比他更像个男人 老虎般的眼神
Be more man than him! Eye of the tiger!
老虎般的眼神
Eye of the tiger!
从上到下 从左到右
up to down, side to side
现在是第三回合 艰难的一回合
The beginning of round three. Tough rounds to call right now.
一开始有一些缓慢
This is a little slower than the start.
这回合是我的
It’s my round.
-这回合是我的 我这次会击垮你的 -来吧
-It’s my round. I’m gonna take you this time. -Come on.
我要打败你 你是我的
I’m gonna take you. You’re mine. You’re mine.
-来吧 -我要打垮你
-Come on. -I’m gonna get you.
离开那里
Get out there
刺他
Stick him!
-他要被宰了 -他不是要被宰了 他是快疯了
-He’s getting killed! -He’s not getting killed. He’s getting mad.
全世界都在看着 来 把我击垮吧
The whole world’s watching. Knock me out!
来 用力地打我吧 快
You can hit hard! Hit me harder!
离开那里
Get out of there!
我妈打的都比那还用力 再用力点 打脸上吧
My mother hits harder than that! A little harder! Hit me in the face!
再来吧 快 你还不赖
Again! Come on! You ain’t so bad!
我可能了解战术了 他要使克劳伯廉错过机会
I might believe the strategy now. He’s making Clubber Lang miss now.
你看他如何引诱他了吗? 看看洛奇出的拳
See how he drew him in? Now Rocky’s throwing the punches. But look at the punches.
他正用打在肋骨上的拳 把他轰到台下去
He’s lifting him off the canvas with those punches to the ribs!
就是现在
Now!
来吧
Come on
来吧
Come on
这地方已一片混乱了
The place has gone berserk!
真是了不起的东山再起
What a tremendous comeback!
站起来
Get up!
五、六、七
Five. Six. Seven.
八、九
Eight. Nine.
十 你出局了
Ten. You’re out!
又是新的世界重量级拳王了
the new heavyweight champion of the world
他在那里
And there he is
新的世界重量级拳王 洛奇巴尔博亚
The new heavyweight champion of the world, Rocky Balboa!
洛奇精疲力竭了
Rocky is exhausted!
我们做到了
We do it.
各位女士先生 以击倒而获胜的冠军
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner by knockout
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不会再好了
Never better.
再次地 世界重量级冠军
The heavyweight champion of the world…
意大利杜马
the Italian Stallion
洛奇巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa!
洛奇巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa!
快 我们有过协议的
Come on. We made a deal.
我知道 但这是很疯狂的
I know, but this is extremely crazy.
-是心理不平衡 对吧? -没错
-It’s mentally irregular, right? -Yeah.
心理能使一切事情合理 你欠我一个人情
But it makes all the sense in the world. You owe me a favor.
我知道 但你什么时候想到这主意的?
I know. When did you think of this?
大约三年前
About three years ago.
-真是太疯狂了 阿波罗 -杜马 你看
-This is very crazy, Apollo. -Look, Stallion
当你上次赢的时候 你一秒就赢了
when you won that last fight, you won by one second.
一秒钟就打败我了
You beat me by one second.
这对我很难接受
That’s very hard for a man of my intelligence to handle.
但你不是说 你已学会如何和它共存了吗?
Didn’t you say after I beat you, you learned how to live with it?
-我骗你的 -你骗我
-I lied. -Oh, you lied.
所以你现在得向自己证明 对吧?
So now you just gotta prove it to yourself, huh?
只为了我自己 没有电视 报纸 只有你跟我
No TV, no newspapers. Just you and me.
什么都没有 只有你跟我 人得敬老尊贤的
Nothing. Just you and me. Age before beauty.
-随你怎么说 杜马 -我会尽全力的
-Anything you say, Stallion. -I’ll do all the work.
阿波罗 你最好慢一点
I’ll tell you, you better go slow…
因为你已不再年轻了
’cause you ain’t as young as springtime anymore.
我还年轻得足以揍扁你
I’m still young enough to whip your butt, Stallion.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你是怎么做到呢? 你把你所知的都教我了
How are you gonna do that? You taught me everything you know.
几乎一切都教我了 你得记住
Almost everything. You gotta remember, now.
你打得很好 但我是更伟大的拳击手 准备好了吗?
You fight great, but I’m a great fighter. You ready?
当然
Absolutely.
好了
All right
你知道 杜马 人变老真的是太糟了 对吧?
You know, Stallion? It’s too bad we gotta get old, huh?
阿波罗 继续打吧
Just keep punching.
你要敲钟吗?
You wanna ring the bell?

All right. Ding, ding.
来吧
Come on
来吧 来
Come on, come on
天啊 对老人来说 你移♥动♥得很快了
Boy, you really move good for an older guy.
你看起来很好 我把你教的很好
You’re looking good, Stallion. I taught you well.
我认为你把我教的太好了
I think you taught me too good.
-你可以飞的 -小心
-You can fly. -Look out, now.
你不想要这个的 来吧
You don’t want any of this. Come on.
-来吧 -也许我是和错的人在这里吧
-Come on. -Maybe I’m in here with the wrong guy.
-来吧 小心自己 -准备好了?
-Watch yourself. -Ready?
谨以此片永远怀念
珍奥莉佛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!