这是盲目的本能反应!
It’s blind instinct!
但现在奎迪回来了
But now it is Creed comin’back.
奎迪击出了左拳 是什么使这两个人撑下去的?
Creed with a left hand! What’s keepin’ these two guys up?
一个惊人的闭幕时刻!
A tremendous closing moment!
此刻巴尔博亚又起来了 拳王也是又打出一记左拳
Here comes Balboa back, but the champion back with another left!
他们是如何起来的我不知道
How did they getting out here, I don’t know!
是一记右拳
A right hand!
是奎迪打的 现在换巴尔博亚了 现在又换成奎迪
It’s Creed! Now it’s Balboa! Now it’s Creed!
洛奇打出了一记惊人的左拳
And now a tremendous left by Balboa!
他们面对面地站在擂台的中♥央♥
They’re standing dead in the center of the ring, toe-to-toe!
一
One.
二
Two.
奎迪将能保住他的头衔 如果没人站起来的话
Creed will retain the title! If neither gets up
就是平手 奎迪就能保住头衔
it’s a draw, and Creed will win the title!
四
Four.
-老兄 起来吧 -五
-Get up! -Five.
六
Six.
两位选手都想打败读秒
Each trying to beat the count!
快起来
Get up!
-八 -他在发抖
-Eight. -He’s trembling!
九
Nine.
-冠军倒下去了 -十
-The champ is down! -Ten.
你出局了
You’re out!
他赢了
He won!
他在最后一秒时办到了
He’s done it at the last second!
巴尔博亚站起来他办到了 洛奇巴尔博亚震惊了世界
Balboa got on his feet and he made it! Rocky Balboa has shocked the world!
他是新任的世界重量级冠军
He is the new heavyweight champion of the world!
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen,
在惊人的出乎意料中
in a stunning upset…
以一次击倒而赢得了胜利
scoring a win by a knockout…
新任世界重量级冠军
the new heavyweight champion of the world…
-你很棒 -洛奇巴尔博亚
-You were great. -Rocky Balboa!
抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我只想告诉家里的妻子一件事
I just wanna say one thing to my wife, who’s home.
艾莉 我办到了
Yo, Adrian! I did it!
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
世界冠军洛奇
洛奇赢得第一次头衔保卫战
洛奇巴尔博亚对抗裘萨克
洛奇巴尔博亚对抗美国重炮
洛奇击倒了德国冠军
洛奇已准备好第六次头衔保卫战
克劳伯廉第六度残忍♥地击倒对手
克劳伯廉现在排名第八
放马过来 来啊 出拳打我
Come on, come on! Bring it to me!
再来 快
Come back! Come on!
这是提线木偶表演!
It’s the Muppet Show!
今晚 洛奇巴尔博亚!
Tonight, Rocky Balboa!
我要巴尔博亚 我要巴尔博亚
I want Balboa! I want Balboa!
听到没 老头子 叫洛奇敢就让他来找我
Hear that, old man? You tell Balboa to come here if he wants!
没有人能击败我 你告诉他我所说的
Nobody can beat me! You tell him what I said!
他就是下一个了 我要宰了他
And he’s next! I’m gonna kill him!
告诉巴尔博亚 没有人能阻止我
Nobody can stop me! You tell Balboa that!
我会追着他的 你告诉他
I’m comin’ after him! You tell him!
我想冲击拳王宝座
I want a shot at the title.
如果巴尔博亚玩这个游戏 他会在拳坛上或别处见到我
If Balboa’s got the guts, he’ll meet me in the ring or anywhere else.
我一生都在争取这头衔为目标
My whole life was directed towards this here title, and nothin’else.
我独自生活跟训练
I live alone and I train alone.
我会独自赢得头衔的 我吃定他了
I’ll win the title alone. I want him.
他没法永远避开我 他避的了一时避不了一世
He can’t duck me forever. He can run, but he can’t hide.
又是一个左撇子
Well, another southpaw…
重量级拳王洛奇巴尔博亚 似乎不太担心
heavyweight champion Rocky Balboa, doesn’t seem to be worried about much.
他刚卫冕了第十次
He’s just defended his title for the tenth time.
而且已同意参加重量级摔角比赛
He’s even agreed to take on the world’s heavyweight wrestling champion…
目的是慈善义演
in a sort of charity benefit…
所得将捐给青年基金
with all the proceeds to go to a local youth foundation.
现在我必须称赞他
Now, I’ll have to give him credit.
巴尔博亚先生设法使自己忙碌 他是个真正的运动员
Mr. Balboa manages to stay busy. He’s a true sportsman.
他的头号♥对手克劳伯廉
And it looks like the number-one contender Clubber Lang…
将必须等待了
will have to continue to play the waiting game.
但那应该是一场伟大的比赛
But that should be a great, great matchup.
保利 放轻松点
Take it easy, okay?
你要走了吗?
Hey, you goin’?
别忘了向洛奇表达我的问候
Don’t forget to give Rocky my best, huh?
你知道 我来这好几年了
You know, I’ve been comin’ here years.
保利 你给我你的问候如何?
How about you give me, Paulie, your best once?
保利 轻松点
Take it easy, Paulie.
(胜利的季节)
保利 你听到了吗?
Paulie, you hear me?
当你见到洛奇时 告诉他我们都跟他问好
When you see the Rock, tell him the boys all say “hey”!
四万
Forty thousand!
我拿到了另一个
I got another one!
保利
Paulie.
你想听我欠你的吗? 我什么也没欠你
You wanna hear “I owe ya”? You I owe nothin’.
你的确没欠我
No, you don’t owe me nothin’.
那你希望我做什么?
So what do you want I should do?
-我妹妹不在这吗? -她在家
-My sister ain’t here? -She’s home.
你知道 我和她一直都很亲密 直到你出现
Well, me and her used to be tight until you come in.
我把她养大 她却不来探望我
I raised her, she don’t come down.
她并不知道这些
She don’t know about this.
知道吗 你跟她都可以下地狱了
You can up and go to hell, you know that?
保利 小心你的用词
Hey, watch your mouth, Paulie.
你想揍我吗? 我不会让你辛苦的
You gonna whack me? I don’t sweat you.
我不会让你辛苦的 来吧
I don’t sweat you. Come on.
保利 得了吧 为什么不把你的头脑弄清醒点
Come on, Paulie. Why don’t you screw your head on right?
不 不是我的脑袋 是你畸形的脑袋出问题了
No, it ain’t my head. Your freakin’ head is the one on wrong.
是吗?
Yeah?
-我做了什么? -你做了什么?
-Well, what did I do? -What’d you do?
什么也没做 但你对自己可好了
Nothin’. For yourself? Oh, nice.
你把自己打扮的很英俊 衣服很不错
You fixed your face up handsome, nice clothes.
你为保利做了什么? 有吗?
What’d you do for Paulie? Anything?
三年了 你给了我工作吗?
Three years? Did you get me a job?
只有这个 你给了我一个差劲难看的手表 就这个
Just this. You gave me a lousy, stinkin’ Ex-Lax watch. This!
-保利 -干嘛?
-Paulie -What? What? There!
干嘛? 我说的没错 不 别捡它
That’s right! No, leave it down!
反正它从来也没准过
It never kept good time anyway.
你忘了以前当那些人嘲笑你时
You forget when you were a punk and those guys used to laugh at ya…
因为你是那么可笑 是谁把那些无赖打走的?
because you were so jive. Who used to whack them bums out?
他们笑的是我们两个
They laughed at both of us.
没人嘲笑过我
No one laughed at me.
是谁帮你交上第一个女友的?
Tell me, who fixed ya up with your first woman?
是我 保利 是我负责的
Me, Paulie! I was responsible!
她当时怀孕了
She was pregnant.
那又怎样? 你也一样不名誉
So what? You was no prize either.
你知道的 我一直在帮你
You know, I always give ya. I give ya.
你呢? 你买♥♥了栋新房♥子
What do you do? You buy a new house.
还把米克接过来住 对吧?
You move Mick in, right?
你问过我吗? 有什么是想到我的?
Did you ask me? Is there somethin’ the matter with me?
知道吗? 我是有感情的 不是厚纸板
I got feelin’s, you know. This ain’t cardboard.
保利 每个人都有感情的
Everybody’s got ’em, Paulie.
去你的每个人
To hell with everybody.
不 也许该去的人是你
No, Maybe it’s to hell with you.
我不想听这些废话
I don’t wanna listen to this crap.
你认为大家都欠你一个生活
You talk like everybody owes you a livin’.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
没有人亏欠你 是你亏欠你自己
Nobody owes nobody nothin’. You owe yourself.
你错了 朋友就亏欠我
You’re wrong! Friends owe!
朋友并没亏欠你 他们做是因为他们想做
Friends don’t owe! They do because they wanna do.
闭上你的嘴 你一直都在打♥压♥我
Shut your freakin’ mouth. You been keepin’ me down!
打♥压♥?
Down?
你对我而言就像个疯狂的兄弟 真的
You know, you’re like a crazy brother to me.
你确实是 因此我告诉你一些事
You really are. So I’m gonna tell you somethin’.
这是我的肺腑之言 保利
This is comin’ straight from the heart, Paulie,
而且我是认真的
and I mean this.
你并没被打♥压♥ 也不是个输家