Derogatory? Yeah, he’s great.
来几张小丑照片怎样? 阿波罗
How about some clowning shots, Apollo?
你们觉得这像是个马戏团吗?
Does this look like a circus to you, man?!
十一月再来 你就是我的
Come November, you’re mine.
他很生气
He’s very upset.
看出他怎样出手打你的眼吗?
See how he bumps that jab into your eye?

Yeah.
你有勇气重回拳场跟他较量
You got guts to go back in the ring with him, kid.
谢谢
Thanks a lot, Mick.
你的招式很容易看出来
Your style’s too easy to figure out.
左拳手是最不好的
Left-handed fighters, they’re the worst.
多半都会打到脸.
They lead with their face mostly,
非得改掉那致命的左拳
gotta throw that big left.
规定一点也不好
The right’s no damn good.
他们应该禁止用左拳比赛
They oughta outlaw southpaws.
你为什么以前都不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me this before?
我不想伤你的心 现在看
I didn’t wanna hurt your feelings. Now, look
你得创造奇绩 必须改掉旧习
You gotta pull this miracle off. You gotta change everything.
你得学用右拳
You gotta learn to be a right-handed fighter.
这样会让阿波罗弄不清楚
Now, this’ll confuse Apollo
怎么回事 也可乘机保护眼
and it’ll protect that bad eye.
我再也没办法学用右拳
No, I can’t learn how to fight right-handed no more.
什么叫不能 没有不能的事情
What’s can’t? There ain’t no can’ts! There’s no can’ts!
他会把你打得比现在还要 惨
Now he will beat you uglier than you are now.
开始练右拳
Now listen, you start fighting right-handed
而你在突然之间改变拳路
and then ya change sudden
可以重写拳史
and that’ll make history.
不过我们首先要练速度.
But first, we gotta get speed,
飞快的速度
demon speed.
我们要敏捷 快速
Speed’s what we need.
我要你看看
We need greasy, fast speed!
鸡是怎样用它的二条腿来跑的
Now, I show you a trick how to get some speed in them legs.
为什么要穿那件发臭的汗衣?
You have to wear that stinking sweatshirt?
它可以给我带来好运
It brings me luck, you know.
那会招惹苍蝇的
You know what it brings? It brings flies.
现在听我说
Now listen, I want ya to try Listen to me!
我要你试着去追这只小鸡
I want you to try to chase this little chicken.
为什么要追小鸡? 真难为情
Why do I gotta chase a chicken for? It’s embarrassing, you know.
因为我说要就是要
First, because I said so.
追鸡这个项目
And second, because chicken-chasing
我们常常用来当作一种训练
is how we always used to train in the old days.
你要是追的上它 你可比美光速
You catch this thing, you can catch greased lightning.
我宁愿吃也不愿意去追它
I’d rather eat it than chase it.
看起来的好像不够成熟.
It ain’t mature, but all right.
你也一样不成熟 去追吧
Neither are you very mature!
我是拳手 不是农夫
I’m a fighter. I ain’t a farmer.
快 快抓它
Come on at it! Go on and get him!
抓它 抓它
Get him, get him!
你是怎么搞的? 快抓呀
What’s the matter with you? Get him!
快 你怎么了? 抓住它
Come on! What’s the matter with you? Get him!
抓起来 抓起来
Pick him up! Pick him up!
抓住它
Pull him around!
你怎么这么慢?
What’s the matter? You’re so fast.
你站住啦? 快呀
Are your standards still speed, speed!?
连小鸡都抓不住
Can’t you catch a little chicken?
快动呀 动呀
Come on, run!
别停下来
Move your tail!
你是怎么弄的? 像个女人
You look like a girl out there.
我觉得像是肯塔基来的呆子
I feel like a Kentucky-fried idiot.
醒醒好吗? 醒醒 快呀 打呀
Wake up, will you? Will you wake up?
喂 洛奇我妹妹是怎么回事?
What’s the matter with my sister?
艾莉不喜欢我去比拳
Adrian don’t like this.
所以她哭了起来
She started crying and everything.
他不喜欢我们打拳
She don’t like me fighting no more.
就只待在家中做家事吗?
What’s with this domestic stuff?!
练拳直到手痛为止
Jab that till it hurts!
继续不停的练五百下
Five hundred times without stopping.
听到了没有? 练五百下
Do you hear me?! Five hundred times.
米奇 我想用另外一只手
Mick, I wanna use my other arm.
你敢我就把它砍掉 就是这样
If you do, I’m gonna chop it off. Is that clear?
我想想办法
I’ll figure something.
我只能全靠你了
I wish you would. I’d appreciate it, you know.
对不起 你讲完了没有?
I’m sorry, are you finished?
我们可以开始了吗?
Can we go to work?
现在出手去打击那个沙包
That would be nice. Now hit that bag.
打到手痛为止
Jab it till it hurts. Go ahead!
三 四
Three…four….
要用力击五百下 打
Now I want 500 high ones! Go!
多少了 七或八?
Where was I, seven or eight?
五 六
Five, six.
1 2 1 2 快点
One, two. One, two. Come on,
打翻它 快
turn it over. Come on, stab it, stab it. Come on!
打 打 快
Hit it! Come on! Speed! Speed! Speed!
好 加快
All right, pick it up!
快点 快点
Faster! Faster!
快点
Faster!
快呀
Come on! Faster!
暂停
Time!
暂停
Time!
嘿 来呀
Leave me alone!
起来
Get up!
再找另外一位来
Get me another one, all right?
让这些拳手喘口气
Come on, you gotta ease up on these sparring partners.
你去叫另一个来
You just get me another man.
慢下来了 怎么了?
What’s the matter?
那布袋跳得太快了吗?
That bag’s too fast for you?
他们讲话太无礼了
They gonna pound that sass right out of him.
我们上回就应该赢的
Last time, we should’ve won,
不过 你这一次会令人感到震惊
but this time you’re gonna be scary, kid.
你会变成快速敏捷的意大利怪物
You’re gonna be a greasy, fast, ltalian monster!
你就要可以削雷 吞闪电了
You’re gonna eat lightnin’. You’re gonna crap thunder!
我们得把你关在笼子里 孩子
We’re gonna have to put you in a cage, kid.
我们休息一下好吗?
Let’s take a break, Mick, all right?
休息什么? 还没练完呢
Break? What break?
你到底要去那里? 还没完呢
Where you going? We’re not finished.
嘿 你要去哪? 我在自言自语
I said, where the hell you going?! Talking to myself, mister.
加速 加速
Speed! Speed!
逮住那混♥蛋♥
Catch that punk!
快 快
Speed, damn it! Speed!
你难道对付不了那小鬼?
Can’t you catch that little squirt?
你不能吗?
Can’t you?!
快点 打倒他
Come on! Get the lead out!
加油 加油
Move! Move! Fast!
打倒他
You look dead.
如果你追得过那小滚球
If you’re gonna catch that little speedball
就可以击败奎迪
you’re gonna catch Creed easy.
快呀 快
Come on! Move, move!
暂停
Time!
笨蛋 过来
Dead-ass, get over here!
你病了吗? 孩子
You sick, kid?
怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
没事
Nothing.
你听好 孩子
Let me tell you something, kid.
现在如果比赛45分钟
Now, for a 45-minute fight
你就得苦练四万五千分钟
you gotta train hard for Forty-five thousand minutes.
那就是十个星期
That’s 10 weeks.
一天要练十小时 听好
That’s 10 hours a day, you listening?!
而你连一天都还练不到呢
You ain’t even trained one! I don’t know
等什么? 你在等什么? 什么呢?
what the hell you’re waiting for.
我不知道
I don’t know
随便你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!