Isn’t that killing you? No? Huh?
每个人三年级时都会喜欢
Everybody liked it in third grade.
大家都笑死了
I used to break everybody up with it.
你的打扫工作的确作得不错
You really sweep good, man.
他在跟你讲话吗?
Is he talking to you?
他一定把我错认成别人 走吧
He has me mixed up with somebody else. Come on.
意大利小鸡
Italian chicken!
你们甲鱼的生活愉快悠闲
You guys got the easy life.
今天有没有什么变动的?
How you guys doing? Did anybody move today, you know? Huh?
这里的生活好吗?
How’s life in the bowl?
你们不时要运动
You gotta exercise once in a while.
吃些点心怎么样?
Would you like a little snack, a little something?
克夫 过来 哈罗 林克.
Come on, Cuff. Hello, Link,
你沉在水里干吗?
what are you drowning down there, huh?
要不要听电视新闲
You wanna hear some TV, huh?
巴可斯 到这儿来
Come here, Butkus. Come here, boy.
你今天作了什么事?
What’d you do today, huh?
你今天有没有叫?
Did you bark at anybody today?
艾莉
You know, Adrian,
我觉得布可斯是只反常的狗
sometimes I look at Butkus. I don’t think he’s a normal canine.
你以为它是什么? 不知道
What you think he is? I don’t know.
只是看起来不像只正常的狗…
He’s just don’t look like a regular dog sometimes when I look inside there.
我去过阿波罗·奎迪豪华体育馆
Earlier today, I was down at Apollo Creed’s palatial gym
就像往常一样
as usual,
世届拳王提起洛奇·巴尔博亚
the world champion was not at a loss for words about Rocky Balboa.
很多人都想要我重新再比赛一次
I know a lot of people wanna see me
跟一位胆小鬼叫意大利种马
in a rematch with a timid fellow who calls himself “The ltalian Stallion.”
不过这个人不配跟我在拳场相会
But this man does not have the honor to meet me in the ring.
洛奇退休了
Rocky Balboa did officially retire.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name, huh?
那无赖汉藏起来了
The bum’s hiding. The bum’s running.
他不敢面对我 他害怕
He doesn’t wanna face me. He’s scared.
自从那次不一致的判决获胜之后
You’ve been under close scrutiny ever since that split-decision victory.
经过仔细的考虑
I think there’s more here than meets the eye.
一些记者们 包括我在内.
A lot of reporters, including me,
都认为应该是平手
thought it was an even draw.
那是你的看法
That’s your opinion, you’re entitled to it.
不过我现在已经准备好再赛
But now I’m ready to have a rematch
来证明这幸运的拳手
to prove that this lucky club-fighter, that’s what he is
并没有什么技术
does not have the skill
能跟我这样一位优秀的运动员
to last five minutes
在拳场比赛五分钟以上
in the ring with a superior athlete like me.
那个人不愿面对我
The man’s running. The man’s hiding. The man doesn’t wanna face me.
所以 无论你是叫洛奇·巴尔博亚
So l say to you, Rocky Balboa,
或其他的名字
or whatever your name is
我要让美国人和全世届的人知道
that I want the American people to know I want the whole world to know
我随时准备好向你挑战
that I’m ready,willing and able to meet you anywhere,anyplace,anytime.
我将把所谓的拳击斗士
I’ll meet and defeat this so-called fighter…
自封为意大利种马的人击倒
who calls himself “The ltalian Stallion.”
假如他有胆量的话
If the man only has the guts to give me a call.
他可以打电♥话♥给我 我付帐
And you can call me collect. Call me, Balboa!
拳手付挨拳者
This would be a legitimate rematch the boxer against the puncher,
我相信每个人都希望看到他们
and l think everyone wants to see them
重返拳场比赛
back in the ring together.
不过 只有一个问题
But there’s only one problem:
洛奇·巴尔博亚在那里?
Where is Rocky Balboa?
不是什么好东西
No-good bum!
我在想 我不应该去作广♥告♥
You know, I was thinking that I ain’t supposed to do no commercials
而且 我也不应该去肉店上班
and I ain’t supposed to work in no meat house.
我应该去打拳
I’m supposed to be a fighter.
我以为你已经不再比拳了
I thought you gave that up.
我又变得默默无闻
I think I’m becoming a nobody again, too.
在谁的眼里? 我可不这么想
In whose eye? Not mine.
在我的脑子里 这里
In mine. In here.
-我们会渡过的 -只是
-We’ll get by. -That’s just it.
我不愿意艰苦过活 你知道吗?
I don’t want just to get by the hard way, you know?
我要你用好的
I want you to have good things.
我要小孩子也用好的
I want the kid to have good things.
我们总会有的
We’ll have them.
我认为现在就需要 不是吗?
I just think we need them now. Don’t you?
洛奇 求求你
Rocky, please.
洛奇 你用不着证明什么
You don’t have to prove anything.
艾莉 我就只懂这个
Adrian, it’s all I know.
我不要你去
I don’t want you to do it.
我就只懂这个
It’s all I know.
艾莉
Adrian
你知道的
You know
我从来没有要求过你
I never asked you
请别让我当个女人
to stop being a woman, you know.
拜托
please.
我求你
I’m asking you, please.
不要叫我别作男人 拜托
Don’t ask me to stop being a man.
我想我们得把他除掉
I think we oughta knock his block off.
那当然
Absolutely.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们就这做吧
Let’s do it.
阿波罗
Apollo,
是不是重赛的地点已经选好?
has a site been chosen for the rematch?
在费城的史贝川
This fight will be held in the Philadelphia Spectrum.
我要让他的老乡来看这场比赛
Because I want this man’s home town to see this.
我要所有费城的人 所有美国人
I want all of Philadelphia. I want all of America,
及全世届的人来看我
I want the whole world
我要在二个回合内就把他击倒
to see me destroy this man after two short rounds.
我要把他所剩余的躯体
after this fight,he’s gonna have to donate what’s gonna be left of his body to science.
作科学用途 我保证
But there won’t be much. That, I can guarantee.
你对史贝川拳赛有何感想?
what do you think about the fight taking place in the Spectrum?
-我觉得很高兴 -为什么?
-I’m very happy about that. -Why?
离我家只有十分钟的路
It’s only about 10 minutes from my house.
我听说你头一次比赛败在左拳之下
A lot of people say you lost the fight, a victim of the Southpaw Jinx.
你会怕左拳手吗?
Did fighting a left-hander throw you off?
左拳手没有什么了不起
Southpaw Jinx nothing!
我上回出手太轻了 算他好运
Last time,I took the fight too lightly and this man was just plain lucky.
不过这一次 你们就会看到.
But this time, you all will see
真正的阿波罗·奎迪
the real Apollo Creed.
闪电般的快速 让你无法招架
The world’s gonna see the real Apollo. Lightning fast and hard to catch.
不是玩玩的 而是真的比划
No playing, no jiving. Just business.
洛奇
Rocky,
你这次对抗阿波罗可有胜算?
do you think you have a chance this time against Apollo?
我也不知道 他看起来很生气
I don’t know. He looks pretty mad.
我跟米奇 我们会尽力就是
Me and Mick, we’re gonna try our best.
直到他被判出局
His lungs he’s gonna punch out.
那是谁? 美国无赖?
Now who’s that, Al Capone?
我才懒的理你
I wouldn’t sweat you.
许多人可能不喜欢我
A lot of people may not like me and that’s okay.
不过没关系十一月的时候再来
But come November,
阿波罗·奎迪会提供最大的感恩节奇观
Apollo Creed will provide the ultimate gala spectacle on Thanksgiving,
在他的众乡亲之前
in front of this man’s home crowd
我要像革除坏习惯一样的除掉他
I’m gonna drop him like a bad habit.
洛奇 你打算怎样运用
Rocky, your pay for the fight is very substantial.
你拳击赢来的大笔奖金?
What’re you gonna do with the money? Yes, what’re you gonna do?
第一 我得付房♥租
First thing I gotta do is, I gotta pay the rent, you know.
我要购物的单子上有
Then,I made this list on the way over and I was just thinking of things to do.
几顶帽子 一部摩托车
I’d like to get a couple of hats, a motorcycle and
几瓶香水给艾莉
a couple of quarts of perfume, for Adrian.
她喜欢香香的味道
She likes to smell good.
一些玩具 像安尼和大鸟
And some Muppet toys, you know. Ernie and Big Bird
还有那只青蛙 叫什么 可米特
and that frog. What’s his name, Kermit?
我还要送给教堂一座刻像
I thought maybe a statue for the Church and
还有一个制冰机给保罗
I think a snow-cone machine for you, Paulie.You like snow cones,don’t you?
洛奇 有什么话要批评拳王的?
Rocky, got anything derogatory to say about the champ?
批评? 有 他很棒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!