我看到了
I see it.
不 你什么也没看到
No, you see nothing!
克利将会毁了你的脸
Creed would’ve caved in the whole side of your face.
算了吧 孩子
Now, forget it, kid.
你只有那种心意
You got the heart,
可是你已经没有这能力了
but you ain’t got the tools no more.
算了吧
Now, forget it!
是吗?
Is that right?
是的 是吗?
That is right. Yeah?
或许因为你从未达到目的
Maybe it’s you who ain’t got it no more, you know that?
你甚至连看到的机会都没有
Now look, you didn’t even see that coming,
有吗? 没有
did you? No.
那是因为有我这样一个 不好的拳击教练
That was from a broken-down pug like me.
你猜拳王会怎样对付你?
What do you think the champ would do to you?
把我打得很惨
I don’t know, hurt me bad.
不 他会让你从此完蛋
No, he’d hurt you permanent.
永远地
Permanent!
假如我不能再参加拳击比赛
if I can’t fight no more
那或许我可以在这里帮帮忙
then maybe l can help out around here, you know.
这里? 当然可以 不过
Here? Sure, but
你在这里高高在上
You know, you’re like royalty here, kid.
你难道想让那些家伙
Do you want those guys to see
看到你提着水桶到处去服侍拳手?
you carrying towels and buckets around? Where’s your dignity?
我不知道怎么说
I don’t know how to say this, you know.
我就是非这样不可
It’s just I gotta be around it.
好吧 孩子
All right, kid.
你明天再来好吗?
Will you come back tomorrow, huh?
米奇 谢谢你
Thanks a lot, Mick.
听着
Look,
既然是我在推动这场拳击赛
I don’t know about anybody else,but since I’m gonna be promoting the fight myself,
我想要施点压力再重比一次
I want a lot more pressure put on for a rematch.
比赛得前二名都可以获得相同钱
We can get the same money for the two top contenders.
为什么要找包波亚比赛呢?
Why go after Balboa? Why?
因为很多人都认为他赢
Because there’s still a lot of people out there that think he won.
骂我说先买♥♥通比赛的胜负
There’s a lot of people accusing me of having the fight fixed
在学校侮辱我的小孩们
accusing me of being a fake,and insulting my kids at school.
原因就在这里
That’s why!
你想不想知道实情?
You wanna hear the truth?
是的 我是想知道
I wanna hear the truth.
事实上是上回他狗运好
The truth is he was damn lucky.
现在他已经毁了
Now he’s all finished.
他六个月来都没事作
I mean, he’s been hanging around doing nothing for six months.
任何好的教练绝不会去训练他
And any trainer worth anything wouldn’t have nothing to do with him.
我是说
Now I say,
我们再选其他新拳手
Let’s go after some new meat.
别去管这无赖
Forget this bum.
你看我是否把他击败了?
Do you think l beat him the last time? Do you?
你自己决定吧
You got the decision.
我是赢了 不过我并没有打败他
Man, I won, but I didn’t beat him!
你怕什么? 汤尼
What are you afraid of, Tony?
老实说吗?
Honest?
对 老实讲
Yeah, honest.
我们看他没有一个地方顺眼
He’s all wrong for us, baby.
你打那家伙 我从来就没有看过
I saw you beat that man
别人像他那样的挨打
like I never saw no man get beat before.
而那家伙却对你紧迫不舍
And the man kept coming after you.
我们的生活中不需要那种人
We don’t need that kind of man in our life.
我了解你的感受
I know what you’re feeling.
随他去吧
Let it go!
随他去吧 你仍旧是拳王
Let it go! You’re the champ.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你负责我的公共关系
You’re in charge of my public relations, right?
公开活动整整这家伙
I want a new campaign started.
我要杀杀他的锐气
I want something done publicly to bring this man out.
我要让大家去议论他
I want something done to jar this man’s pride.to get the people around him talking.
假如我们使用这种侮辱手段.
You realize if we use this humiliation tactic
你等于是在自败名声
you’re setting yourself up as the bad guy.
听好 不论用什么手段 总要使他再上拳场比赛
Look, man, whatever gets him in the ring.
什么?
What’s happening?
你看看吧 什么呢?
What’re you talking about?
你听到了 什么事?
You heard me. What is this?
(意大利种马没种)
你不觉得很有趣吗?
It’s kinda funny, don’t you think?
奇可 笑什么
Chico, listen. What’s with the grin?
你开心什么? 我告诉你一件事
How’d you get so happy with yourself? Let me tell ya something.
多叫一点
Snarl more, you see.
来个大叫可占点心理上的优势
Now a good snarl can give you what the Bible calls a psychological edge.
打时大叫
Because ya snarl on your punches.
等等 洛奇 过来
Wait a minute. Rocky! Come here a minute, will you?
你来告诉这个拉丁呆子
Show this Latin lamebrain
怎样叫和怎样出拳
how to snarl and punch. Show him that.
看到了
That’s it, you see!
那真不好看 那就是叫
That’s ugly! That’s a snarl.
约翰 你把这水桶倒一下好吗?
John will ya empty them buckets? They’re flowing over. Will you do that?
约翰 让我来
Johnny, I’ll do it.
让他来
Let him do it.
我去 没关系 洛奇
I got it, Rocky. Come on, I don’t mind.
没关系
It’s no problem.
等一下
Wait a minute.
拿走吧
Now you can take it.
你除了会应声以外 没有其他有力一点的吗?
Can’t you think of anything tougher to say than ”whoops”?
快打呀
Come on, Chink, hit that right. Bang!
你好吗? 汤尼
Tony, how you doing?
我好吗? 不 应该是问你好吗?
How am l doing? No, how are you doing?
你来这不干净地方干什么?
What’re ya doing? Give it to me straight.
工作 挣点钱
You know, sweeping. Making a few bucks here and there.
洛奇 你又不是工友
You ain’t no janitor, Rocky. You don’t need a job like this.
此外 你又是意大利人
Besides, you’re ltalian.
这样好了 你回来替我工作洛奇
Now you come back and work for me, Rocky.
我要作什么?
What would l be doing? You mean like…
收帐或什么的?
collecting or something? What else?
在码头工作可以呼吸新鲜空气
You come back, work on the docks, get some fresh air.
这儿发臭
It stinks in here.
汤尼 谢谢你的好意 不过…
Tony, l appreciate the offer, but…
我没办法再作那种事
I can’t do that stuff no more.
那样是卫生的 我得走了
It’s healthy, huh? Look, I gotta go.
轻松点 拳王
Take it easy, huh, champ?
回头见
See you around.
记得那家伙吗? 洛奇
Remember that guy, Rocky.
店内的各动物可好?
How’s everybody in the clubhouse tonight?
很好 你今天过的怎样?
Fine. How’d your day go?
无数的嘲笑 你要不要帮忙?
A million laughs. You know, it was great. You need some help with that?
好的 好
Yes. Yes, ok.
艾莉
You know Adrian,
或许你应该呆在家里 让肚子休息
l was thinking maybe you oughta stay home and rest your stomach.
只是兼差而已 我们需要钱用
Come on, Rocky, it’s just part time. We need the money.
或许你对
Well, maybe you’re right.
好了
There we go.
那不合我的口味 我喜欢吃麦片
That ain’t my brand, huh? I like oatmeal.
现在跟我回家吧
Listen, why don’t we forget all this work?
回家路上 我讲一些笑话给你听
I’ll tell ya a few jokes on the way home and maybe you’ll laugh,
我们的生活需要一点欢笑 对吗?
We need a few laughs in our life. What do ya think? Maybe?
是的
Yes.
可以吧? 好
Maybe. Okay,
好吧 我们走
let’s get outta here, okay?
我们走吧
Here we go.
艾莉 听听这个笑话
Listen, Adrian Listen to this one:
为什么牛要戴玲?
Why do cows wear bells?
为什么?
Why?
因为他们的角不能用
Because their horns don’t work.
那有没有笑死你? 没有吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!