但是你看起来累了
You look tired, though.
他们好像是老朋友了 不是吗?
they’re just like old friends, ain’t they?
是呀 老朋友从没有这么有意思
Old friends never tasted this good.
我听过这种话
I heard that!
你
You
你 洛奇
You Rocky
你找我吗? 法蓝克
You wanted me, Frank?
洛奇 我不得不解雇你
Roky, I gotta let you go.
怎么回事? 我很卖♥♥力
How come? I’m working hard.
我作得不错呀
I’m doing good.
你是不错
Real good,
但我们得裁员
but we gotta cut back on manpower.
而你才来上班不久
You ain’t got enough time in.
年资问题
It’s seniority.
假如我自动减薪怎么样?
How about if I take a cut in pay, all right?
没办法 这是工会的规定
Can’t do it. Union rules.
规定
Rules, rules.
我今天作完可以吗?
Can l finish out the day?
当然 洛奇 我觉得很遗憾
Sure. Rocky, I’m sorry.
是的 我也是
Me, too.
你经验比较好
You got more stories than a book, you know that?
布 这是我的妹婿 洛奇给我五块钱
There’s my brother-in-law, Rocky. Give me the five!
我的妹婿快过来见我
My brother-in-law came to visit me.
你的工作怎么样? 好吧?
How are you? How you doing?
看看你的老家?
Looking over your old stomping ground?
要不要买♥♥这部车?
Paulie, you wanna buy this car?
我以为你会喜欢
I thought you liked it.
我用不上了
It’s okay, I don’t need it no more.
我的眼不好 右转常有困难
I have a hard time making these right turns with my bad eye.
我老是撞到垃圾桶之类的东西
I keep hitting trash cans and things like that.
有家庭问题吗? 需要帮忙吗?
You got problems at home? Need bread?
没有 一切都很好
Everything’s okay.
这部车很适合你用
You know, this car’d look great wrapped around you, you know.
假如你需要救济的话我可帮你
Look, if you need a handout, I’ll give you a handout.
不 我不要救济品
I don’t need no handout, Paulie.
你要不要买♥♥这部车?
Look, you wanna buy the car?
好啊
Sure.
你怎么不聪明点再去比赛拳击?
Rocky, why don’t you be smart and fight again?
我再也不要去比赛拳击
That’s okay, I don’t need to fight no more.
你要不要买♥♥部车?
Listen, you wanna buy the car?
并且立刻付款?
You wanna pick up the payments?
我的妹妹是不是找你的麻烦?
My sister giving you a hard time?
假如是的话 我要打断她的牙齿
You know, if she is, you break her teeth.
我喜欢她的牙齿 你知道的
I appreciate the advice,Paulie,but I kinda like her teeth where they are.
你自己买♥♥部车吧
Here ya go, you bought yourself a car.
那是一部好车
It’s a good car, you know.
为了安全你得扣上安全带
You gotta buckle up for safety and all that.
你要上那儿去? 要搭便吗?
Where you going? You need a lift?
回头见
See you around.
嗨 替我向我的老妹问好
Say hi to my sister for me.
你们假如需要车子 尽管说吧
Listen, if you two need the car, just ask!
我以为你在上班 何时回家的?
When did you get home? I thought you were at work.
不
No,
我不再去上班
I ain’t at work no more. l got…
我今天被解雇了
I got canned today.
-怎么回事? -不知道
-What happened? -I don’t know.
他们正在裁员 那是经济问题
It was nobody’s fault.They were just cutting back.You know,it was economics.
-你打算怎么办? -不知道
-What’re you gonna do? -I don’t know.
我在想拳击比赛
I was thinking about fighting.
你的眼怎么办?
What about your eye?
医生说过你再也不能比赛拳击了
The doctor said you shouldn’t fight anymore.
不 他建议我不要比拳
He recommended I don’t fight,
可是我自己觉得可以
and I recommend that l do.
你会失明的
You can go blind.
没有人会失明的
Nobody’s going blind.
真的 我的视力很好
Honest, I see great.
我可以像小猎犬一样好
And I see like a beagle or something like that.
除此之外你想当什么都可以
You could be whatever you wanna be. You don’t have to fight anymore.
我是拳手 虽然不大好
You know, I am a fighter. Not too good,
可是那是我的本行
but that’s what I do.
洛奇 你答应过不再比拳
Rocky, you gave me your word you wouldn’t fight anymore.
假如需要的话 我可以去找事作
I mean, if we need, I could get a job.
你不必那样作
You don’t have to do that.
我可以作原来的工作
Oh, sure. I can get my job back,
在猫狗店里兼差
you know, part time, at the pet shop.
不过 应该由我来负担家计
But I’m the one who’s supposed to support.
只是短期性
It’s just for a little while.
假如你被传染上那一种
Listen, what if you catch some
动物的传染病时 那该怎么办?
pet-shop disease or something?
它们不会生传染病的
There’re no pet-shop diseases, Rocky.
真的 我真的想去工作
Really, I wanna work.
你真的那么想吗?
You really wanna do it?
是 我们需要钱
We need the money.
它迟早总是有用的
It’ll come in handy.
或许你说得对
Maybe you’re right, you know.
你知道怎么做最好
You know what’s best.
你能不能准备吃晚饭? 我饿了
Darling,could you start dinner? I’m starting to get a little hungry.
不过 我得先完成才行 好吗?
I just wanna finish my workout here, okay?
好的
Sure.
谁呀?
Who the hell is there?!
雅芳的女业务员
Avon lady.
谁呀? 洛奇?
Who’s that? Rocky?
我不记得给过你锁匙
I don’t remember giving you no key.
你看起来没那么不好 对不对
You don’t look so bad, do you, kid?
那是什么?
What’s that?
你带个外太空的怪物来找我?
An outer-space monster you brought me?
那是布可斯 你耳里装的是什么
No, that’s Butkus, my large dog. What’s that in your ear there?
装这个 我可以听得清楚些
What is that? I hear stupid things better.
你是带那只狗来给我看的吗?
Well now, did you come here to show me that dog?
不 米奇
Mickey,
我可不可以要回我的箱子?
can I have my locker back?
你在想什么?
Really? What’s on your mind?
拳击
Fighting.
拳击? 你想变失明?
Fighting? What? Do you wanna go blind?
没有人会变失明 我眼好得很
Nobody’s going blind. Now you heard what I said? And the eye’s great.
没有问题的
No problem.
每个拳手都以为他还有
Listen, every pug thinks he has
一次好比赛
one good one left.
算了吧 你的拳击生涯已经过去
Now forget it because your fighting career is over, kid.
-真的吗? -对
-Is that right? -I think that’s right.
我花了一辈子的时间
You know, I spend my whole life getting a career.
而你居然告诉我说已成过去
I get one and you tell me it’s over.
这重要吗?
What’s the matter?
你把世届拳王的宝座都给弄丢了
You shook the hell out of the champion of the whole wide world.
你高兴了吗?
Be happy with that.
或许这次可以表现得更好
Maybe we can do better this time.
或者更不好
Or worse. What about that?
嘿 米奇 我上次帮过你的忙
You, Mick. I’ve done you a favor last time, you know.
你这次是否可以帮帮我?
Can you do me one this time?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不了解我 我要试试你
You don’t understand me. I wanna show you something now. Test you.
现在看看我的鼻尖
Now, you look, right there, at the end of my nose.
我要试你的是看你的鼻尖
I wanna test you. Look at your nose.
我的手指一举起来
Now, when I bring my finger in here,
你就告诉我 好吗? 好
tell me when you see it, will yo?
我看到了
There’s the little thing. I see it.
很好
That’s good.
我就说过没问题吗?
I told you it was okay.
等等 现在试试另外一只眼
Wait. Now we try the other lamp.
看这边 好 现在告诉我
Now, look here, will you? Now tell me.