动物修毛后 第二次
”Beast After-Shave,” Take Two.
动作
Action
早上…
In the morning,
我喷上了一点
I splash it on
我脸四周全是那类东西
and it surrounds my face with class.
停!
Cut!
动作
Action
野兽刮过脸
Beast After-Shave
使得女人都变成野兽
will turn the women into beasts.
停!
Cut!
动作
Action
你假如想作野兽之王
lf you want to be the king of the beasts
带有森林鼠的气味
and smell like a jungle rat
是猫 有点像
That’s right. lt’s ”cat.” They look alike.
动作
Action!
下午 我喷上一点
In the afternoon, when I put it on
壮着胆子 外出去约会
to go out with the guys and have a rendez-vous
停 我们换另外一种位置
Cut!We’re going to the alternate set.We’re cutting the set.
我可以纠正的
I can get it.
我相信 你离开那笼子好吗?
I’m sure you can. Will you get out of the cage?
约会这个字
The word, ”rendez-vous”
洛奇 你如果不介意的话
Rocky, if you don’t mind.
到别的位置去约会吧
Yes, rendez-vous over to the other set,
我们只浪费了四个小时而已
We’ve only wasted four hours.
我们重新组合
Arthur, will you organize here? We’re going to the alternate set.
起先看起来是不错 事实倒不然
It sounded great before it came out like that.
要女郎换另外服装
Get the damn club away from him and get the girls into their other outfits.
管服装的人呢?
Where are the wardrobe people? Where are the prop people?
好了 把他弄湿
All right, wet him down!
亚瑟 请出来
Arthur, step out, please.
速度
Speed.
动物修毛后争斗 第七次
”Beast After-Shave, the contender,” Take Seven.
想办法演好 开始
Try to get it right. Action!
我叫洛奇·巴尔博亚意大利种马
Hi, my name is Rocky Balboa, the ltalian Stallion.
有人说我是美国之梦
They say I’m the American Dream
不过不是因为
but not because
我能再演一次吗?
Can I do it over again?
老天 切
Christ! Cut!
不 继续拍
No, just keep it rolling.
只要读读提词卡就好了
Just, read it off the dummy cards.
提词卡? 请继续下去
Dummy cards? Please, go on.
等等 我要解释一下
Wait a minute. I’d like to explain something.
我不是紧张 我只是像你说话 头脑不灵光散散的人
You know, I ain’t punchy. I got what you call a relaxed brain
就像我在这里所讲的一样
but I ain’t punchy, you know. It’s just the way I talk here.
那有什么差别?
What’s the difference?
就照上面所写的去作就可以?
Can you just do it the way it’s written?
这根本就不对 知道吗?
This whole thing here ain’t right.
怎么样才是对的呢?
What isn’t right?
你没礼貌
You’re a rude guy.
我很努力 你却对我凶
I’m trying very hard and you’re being rude.
我太太觉得难堪 对不对? 艾莉
That’s bad manners, ain’t it, Adrian?
是的
Yes.
就是真的被打 我也不想要这东西
But l’ll tell ya, l gotta be almost punchy to be
留在我脸上
doing this in front of my wife.
你不想干吗? 就别干 走开
You wanna quit? Then quit! Leave!
滚蛋 我一开始就不要你
Get outta here! l didn’t want you for this setup in the first place!
你浪费 浪费了我们的时间
You have wasted, wasted our time, sir.
真是一个很恼人的下午
This is a complete bust.
蓝诺 你要上哪?
Leonard, where are you going?
带他走 把他带走
l want you to take him with you, Leonard. Take this man with you.
他没有经验 我只和内行人共事
He is not a professional. I only work with professionals.
就因为你不识字
You cost us thousands of dollars
所以害了我们花了几千元
because you can’t read!
那贼咆哮地说
snarled the robber.
没有时间可骂咒我
It’s no time to cuss me,
伙伴们握好你的枪并找掩护
By God! Fellas, grab your rifles an’ take color cover.
听起来怎么样?
How’s it sound?
还不错
It’s good.
是吗? 能读得好就可以去找个
You know, being a good reader’s gonna help me get
文书方面的好差事
a good office job, you know.
还要不要听?
Wanna hear some more?
我都等不及了 好的
I can’t wait. OK.
没有掩护的地方
There ain’t no cover, Smokey
我们最好到峡谷去
We better head for the canyon.
你读得很好
You read nice.
谢谢你 你很会讲话 谢谢
Thank you. You lie nice.
你中学读到几年级 包波亚先生
And how far did you go in high school?
9年级
Ninth.
现在 最后一个问题
Now, one last question.
你有没有过前科?
Do you have a criminal record?
没什么好说的
Nothing worth bragging about.
你对于劳力工作有没有兴趣?
Would you be interested in some sort of manual labor?
我不反对实在的劳力工作
I got nothing against honest manual labor.
我比较喜欢像你一样坐着上班
It’s just that l’d like to see if I could make a living sitting down like you’re there.
我老实说
Can I be honest?
没有人会让你作文书的工作
No one’s going to offer you an office job.
竞争太厉害了
There’s too much competition.
你为什么不去比赛拳击?
Why don’t you fight?
我在那里看到你是个很棒的拳手
I read you’re a very good fighter.
是吗?
Yeah? Well…
你的脸可以在一夜之间
Was you ever punched in the face 500 times a night?
被打个500下吗?
Stings after a while, you know.
感谢你抽空会谈
Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate it.
包波亚先生? 是的
Mr. Balboa, Yeah.
抱歉 我们没有空位
I’m very sorry. We have nothing.
真的吗? 下一个
Are you sure? Next
现实点 你没有高中证明不合格
Look, pal, you gotta be realistic. You got no high-school diploma no qualifications.
你难道不会对一份待遇佳的
Wouldn’t you be more content
苦力工作感到更满意吗?
with a good-paying menial labor job?
我要的话可得到其他工作
The way I see it is I can get another job if I wanna.
我想做很不开心的事吗?
But do I wanna? Do l wanna be doing something l ain’t gonna be happy doing?
我们现在需要钱
Plus, you know, we need the money now, Butkus.
狗不会了解我的困难 过来点
Dogs don’t wanna hear my problems. Come on.
有时候我还真希望我是狗
I wish I was a canine sometimes.
来亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
唯一的工作是搬运牛肉
The only job I got’s lugging beef.
没有更好的职位吗?
You have nothin’ better for Rocky than hauling beef?
就这么办 洛奇 假如你要工作
That’s all I got,and we’re cutting back,too.if you want to work,
就要一周一周算钱 可以吗?
it’ll be from week to week, okay?
好呀 我什么时候可开始上班?
That’s okay with me, but when can I start?
明天如何?
How about tomorrow?
今天好吗?
How about today?
好呀 今天货刚到 太好了
Okay, we got a load coming in. Great.
保罗 你看起来很瘦
Paulie, you look kinda skinny there!
是呀 他的体重减轻了
He’s losing weight, ain’t he?
别想法子来谢我
Don’t bother to thank me.
多谢你
Thanks a lot, Paulie.
你也不必为手表来谢我
And, you don’t have to thank me for the watch either.
你是我今天里看到最顺眼的事物
There’s the best-looking thing l’ve seen all day.
你看起来累极了
You look tired.
不 我的脸看起来有倦容
No, my face is tired.
但我觉得还好
I feel okay.
要不要去洗个澡?
Do you want to take a hot bath?
不要 我觉得精力充足
No, come on. I feel dynamic, honest.
听着 明天…
Listen, tomorrow…
我下班以后
I was thinking at work maybe after work
我带你出去吃饭
I’ll take you out.
你要不要玩一玩?
You wanna do something nice, huh? You want to do that?
-你的肚子怎么样了? -很好
-How’s your stomach? -Fine.
你看起来很好 你知道吗?
You look great. You know that?