对不起 我想跟我先生讲个话
Excuse me, I want to talk to my husband for one second.
我跟你谈谈好吗?
Can l talk to you?
那当然 我没有约会
I’m available. I got no appointments.
洛奇 你轻易地就接受他的推荐
Rocky, you’re making this man’s job very easy.
银行第一次只能给我们
The bank says it will give us
一万六千元的货款
a $16,000 mortgage
9.5%的利息
at nine and a half percent.
我们来买♥♥下这层房♥子吧
That don’t matter. Let’s get the house?
可是我们还没上楼去看看
But we didn’t go upstairs.
只是看看装饰我就知道是不错
That’s just details. I’m sure it’s nice.
装饰? 你有把握吗?
Details, huh? Are you sure?
没问题的
Absolutely, okay?
我们就买♥♥下这房♥子
We’ll take the house,
最好是不要漏
and it better not leak, or else.
我跟我太太私下谈谈好吗?
Could you stand over there? I gotta talk secretly with my wife.
好 好
Sure. Sure.
我觉得开着灯谈很滑稽
You know, I kinda feel stupid, talking like this with the lights on.
但是这房♥子
But the house here,
这坚固的橡木地板 铜水管
the solid oak floors and all that stuff and the plumbing
如果这房♥子没有你来住 就变得没有意义了
wouldn’t mean nothing without you being here
假如不是你 你是知道的
I don’t know, without you being here, I’d probably
我也不会来看这房♥子的
I wouldn’t be here either, you know.
你不必说了
-You don’t have to speak. -No?
好了 我们去庆祝一番
Okay, let’s go celebrate.
我要把你推下池里
I’ll beat you to the pool!
嘿 慢点
Hey, you guys! Slow down.
马丽安 听听这个
Mary Anne, hon, listen to this.
你并没有把对方击败
You didn’t beat nobody and anybody
这比赛事先就预定好胜负
who knows boxing knows the fight was fixed.
伦敦来的信说
This one came from London.
你自称是拳王 你是冒牌的
You call yourself ‘The Champ.’ You’re a fake
你自己去死吧
The fight was a fake. Go kill yourself.
干嘛要浪费时间 来看这些可恶的信件呢?
Wouldn’t you rather play with the children than read hate mail?
跟那无赖比了15回合获利多少
How much did you get to carry that bum for 15 rounds?
你让黑人太丢脸了
You’re a disgrace to your people.
你可以不理它
Why can’t you ignore it?!
你当真的吗?
Are you serious?
快 我要打击了
Let me get you in focus.
你准备好了? 好了
You ready, man? All right, I’m ready.
你瞎了吗?
Are you blind, Rocky?
你少来了 快投球
What’re you getting wise with me? Throw the ball,
露两手吧 我等你 我等你
let me see your best, here. I’m waiting for you.
我准备好了
I’m waiting for you.
你碰都没碰上
You can’t even play stickball!
我准备好了 我刚刚作了热身 准备好没
Come on, I’m ready now. I’m just warming up.Are you ready for this?
你少叫了 就这个方向
You better keep your mouth closed. It’s coming in that direction.
好棒
What a shot! Over the roof!
我就知道今天没有白过
Now l know this day weren’t no waste.
有了吗? 有了
-Yeah? -yes
艾莉 你办到了
Adrian, you did it!
你今早醒来微笑着
You woke up this morning with a smile on your face.
我在想今天一定有什么事要发生
I said, Something special’s gonna happen today.
假如这小孩有你的头脑和美貌
If this kid has your good looks, your good brains and my good left hook…
和我的左钩拳 他一定很出色
he’s really gonna be something.
假如是个女孩呢? 是女孩呢
What if it’s a boy, I mean, a girl? What if it’s a girl?
我还没有想到那一点
I didn’t think about that.
她会具有我所没有的
She’ll be everything I’m not.
她不会胆怯
She won’t have to be shy.
我们可以让她学唱歌♥和跳舞
We could give her singing and dancing lessons.
每天换一件新衣服怎么样?
How about a new dress every day? Would you like that?
我得请个贴侍
I’ll hire a bodyguard
当她去上学时可以保护她
when she starts going to school
免受男孩子们的干扰
to keep the boys away.
小男孩们 一般来讲是很讨人厌
You know how them little boys can be a real pest in general, can’t they?
假如是男孩的话
And if it’s a boy,
我希望跟他爸爸一样
I’d like him to be just like the father.
难道家中有一个呆汉还嫌不够吗
Don’t you think one dumbbell in the family’s enough, huh?
这孩子将来不会加入任何帮派
I’ll tell you one thing. This kid ain’t gonna get no tattoos.
他也不到处走走
He ain’t gonna be hanging on no corners or dress like no wise guy like me…
他会像你一样出色
He’s gonna be a good somebody like you.
像你
Like you.
不 不 像你
No, like you.
-像你 -不 像你
-Like you. -No, like you.
像你
Like you.
艾莉
Adrian,
我们办到了 不是吗?
we did it, didn’t we?
你觉得如何 洛奇
How you feel, Rocky?
我觉得很好
Pretty good.
我们没有早点找你来
The reason we didn’t call you a couple of months ago is
因为你的脸那时还肿着
we wanted to wait till the swelling went down.
我知道
I see.
你现在看起来好极了
But you look terrific now.
我们就要大挣一笔钱了很好
We’re gonna make a buck together. Don’t worry about it.
我跟司马特笛玩具公♥司♥签了约
I got a deal from Smart Deal Toy Company.
听过这家公♥司♥吗
Did you ever hear of ’em?
你听说过吗? 没有
Maybe Mrs. Rocky did. Did you ever hear of a Smart Deal toy?
没有吗 他们是一流的公♥司♥
Big. They’re Number One.
他们想作洛奇娃娃
And they wanna make a Rocky doll.
可以弄着玩 也可以打它
You can kick it. You can beat it.
怎么玩都行 给孩子的
It does everything. For kids.
一定很流行
It takes a terrific beating.
我们将会因它而挣一大笔钱
We’re gonna make a lot of money with it, okay?
他化好妆了吗?
Is he ready, dear?
好了
Finito.
你看我怎么样? 好极了
How do I look? The best.
简直棒透了
Fabulous.
艾莉 你看我怎么样? 很奇怪
Adrian, how do I look? Different.
太妙了 我们开始吧 好
Sensational. Come on, let’s get it on.
他会很棒的
He’s gonna be great.
别紧张
Don’t be nervous.
我看起来很呆 是不是?
I look stupid, don’t I?
是的
Yes.
有没有防臭剂? 没有
You got any deodorant? No.
对不起
Excuse me
好 我们开始 亚瑟
All right. We’re ready. Let’s go, Arthur.
到笼子里去 洛奇
In the cage, Rocky.
就照我们所预演的
Just the way we rehearsed.
全体预备了
Everyone, get ready for picture now.
小姐们 快点 装得活泼点
Come on, Rocky, we’re running late. Girls, come on. Look alive, dear.
女郎 拿高点
Could l have it a little higher?
对了
That’s it.
魔术时间 活一点
Magic time.
请转 速度
Roll, please. Speed.
动物修毛后 第一次
Beast After-Shave, Take One.
动作
Action.
现在开始吗?
Go now?
开始
Action!
早晨 我喷了一点
In the morning, I splash it on
结果我闻到.
and it makes me smeal mainly.
我闻到? 停!
Smeal mainly? Cut!
应该是有男人气味
Isn’t that ”smell manly”?
你认不认得这个字? 洛奇
Can you read that, Rocky?
会 我们再来一遍
So, let’s go again.
对不起 再来一次
Well, excuse me.
我知道我读错了
You know, l know l said it wrong,
不过 这实在没有男人气味
but it really don’t smell manly.
这东西有男人味吗?
I mean, do you think this stuff smells like a man?
我认为一点都没有
I say absolutely no.
你讲完了没有? 抱歉
Are you finished? I am Sorry
好 再一次 安静
Okay, rolling again. Nice and quiet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!