-他们真的那么好吗? -对 很好
-Are they really good? -They’re pretty good.
米奇 回头见 谢谢你来
I’ll see you around. Thanks for coming.
对不起 我能不能跟新郎
Excuse me, can l borrow the bridegroom for a minute?
私下讲一分钟 你好美 艾莉
You look beautiful, Adrian.
她真是变得漂亮了
Yeah, she really turned out pretty.
你上次的拳赛净挣多少
How much money did you make from your last fight?How much did you clear?
大约三万七千元
About 37 grand.
我知道税很重
l know taxes kill you. What you wanna do with your money now?
你现在打算怎么样来处理你的钱
You want to put ’em on the street.
汤尼 我才刚刚结婚
Tony, I just got married in here.
我也为你高兴
I know, and I’m happy for you.
投资公♥寓♥大厦比较安全
How’s about investing in condominiums? It’s safe.
公♥寓♥大厦?
Condominiums?
对 公♥寓♥大厦
Yeah, condominiums.
我从来没用过
I never use them.
各位 你们在干嘛?
Hey, you, what are you doing?
洛奇 怎么啦?
Rocky, what’s happening, man?
你们知道吗? 我才刚刚结婚
You know, l just got a little married.
恭喜
congratulations!
你们喝酒了吗? 我们在喝酒
What are you guys doing? Getting some wine in?
继续唱 我喜欢
Why don’t you keep singing some more?
敬他与他的新娘
Sing somethin’ for him.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
他们就像附近的点唱机一样
They’re like a neighborhood jukebox.
我一直都不知道你这么轻
I never knew you were so light.
我如果早知道
No, if l did,
我就抱着你到各处去了
I would’ve carried you everywhere.
你累了吗?
Are you getting tired?
不 这样可以训练腕力
No, this is great for the arms.
我简直不敢相信我们已经结婚了
I can’t believe we’re married.
我口袋里有证书
I got proof in my pocket.
每件事都发生得这么快没错
Everything happened so fast.
不过我早就知道即将发生的事情
But l knew it was gonna happen from the start.
你又知道些什么?
What did you know?
第一次遇见你的时候
The first time I seen you,
我对我自己说
I says to myself, I says:
就算这女孩子非常害羞
Even though this girl is suffering from the disease of being shy
隐藏在毛衣与帽子之下
underneath them sweaters, and hat, and
你穿20件毛衣吗?
What’d you have on, about 20 sweaters?
不 三件
No, three.
你可知道穿三件毛衣 在身体上是最好的女孩子?
Three Sweaters is the best girl in Philly, you know?
对 我是这么说过 真的
I said that. Really?
我们到了
we’re gonna check this out.
布可斯你下来好吗?
Butkus, could you get down? Go on.
去找别的地方好吗?
Go find another seat, will you?
要我帮你脱吗?
You want me to help you with this?
我可不可以把这么拿下?
Can I take this off?
我喜欢你这个样子
That’s the way I like you.
拥有你是我一生中最满意的事情
You know, you’re the best thing that ever come into my crazy life.
知道吗? 真的
You know that, huh? Really.
你是我所拥有最好的事物
You’re the best thing that ever come into my life.
你看我们都会永远像现在一样吗
You think it’ll always be like this?

Yeah.
我希望你 怎样?
I hope you. What?
你永远都不会讨厌我
you never get tired of me.
不会
Oh, no.
好永远都不会背弃我
You ain’t never getting rid of me.
我希望永远不变
I hope nothing changes.
我不会变 我向你保证
I ain’t changing. I sure ain’t
我对你是永远不变的
never changing nothing about you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好车 洛奇
It’s a nice car, Rocky.
是部很好的车
It’s a great car.
文件在这 多谢
Here’s the papers for it. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
恭喜 谢谢 你也一样
Congratulations. Lots of luck. Same to you.
你看是不是很好?
Isn’t that nice?
我们真的用不着车子
We really don’t need a car.
我现在要作电视广♥告♥ 艾莉
I’m gonna be doing commercials.
我买♥♥得起车子 没问题
I can afford this, you know. No problem.
你会开车吗?
Do you know how to drive?
我会不会开车? 你会开车?
Do I know how to drive? Do you know how to drive?
我最拿手 来吗? 我帮你
I’m one of the greats! Come on, I’ll drive you.
这看起来有点像灰姑娘与南瓜
This’ll just be like Cinderella and the pumpkin, you know.
你会开车吗? 我不会开车?
Do you know how to drive? Do I know how to drive?!
我会开飞机和推土机
I drive airplanes and bulldozers.
你给我一次机会让你过坐车乐趣
I’d drive you crazy if you’d give me a chance.
了解我意思吧
You know what l mean?
看那边
Look at this here.
你穿这件大衣不是很漂亮吗?
Tell me that wouldn’t look great on you?
这件外套很好呀
This one’s okay.
这件黑衣服背面还有一只老虎
Look at this black thing here with a tiger on the back.
我喜欢黑色 你要买♥♥吗?
Black, l like black. lt’s kinda my favorite color. You wanna buy ’em?
我们赶快买♥♥ 免得别人买♥♥去
We get ’em before someone else buys ’em. What do you say?
来吧 艾莉
Come on, Adrian.
我认为这对她合适不过了
I think that would be perfect for her.
对 我也认为很不错
I think that’s perfect, too.
那不是很贵吗? 放心吧
Don’t you think this is kind of expensive?
你想不想度过美好的时光?
Come on, do you like having a good time?
那么你就需要一只好表
Then you need a good watch.
我也要买♥♥一只送给保罗 好吗?
I wanna get one for Paulie, too. Okay?
你自己也买♥♥一个吧? 我?
What about one for yourself? For me?
我不太有时间观念
I can’t tell time very good.
不过 我也买♥♥一个好了
But, all right, I’ll take one, too.
籊丽亚 有什么好看的
Gloria, you got something nice for Butkus?
可以给布可斯戴? 当然有
Sure thing, Rockyhead.
你喜欢吗?
You like that?
布可斯戴
Butkus, look at that.
你的颈子好漂亮 对不对?
Your neck looks great, huh?
有没有小一点的? 有
Gloria, you got something a little smaller?
这个
Look at that.
看看这个
Oh yeah, look at that.
这就是我所谓的高级货
You see? Now that’s what I call class, huh?
很拉风的
Real sharp.
你还好吧?
You okay, Butkus?
那房♥子很不错
Nice house.
看看这些砖头 艾莉
Look at these bricks, Adrian.
我先生对砖头最内行
My husband’s an expert on bricks.
这些都是新的砖头吗?
Are these new bricks?
对 这四周都很坚固
This is a very solid neighborhood.
我喜欢这些 看起来很坚固
I like the bricks. They’re very nicely done here. They look very solid.
信箱很漂亮 这些号♥码加起来是9
Nice box. I like this mailbox. These numbers almost add up to nine.
我喜欢这个数字 是好预兆
I like that. It’s a good omen.
好房♥子
Nice house.
嘿 艾莉
Adrian, baby,
那里放个软布袋最合适
that’s a great spot for a bag.
那天我要教教你怎么使用那袋子
I could teach you how to work that bag someday, you know.
是否有铜水管的装置?
Does it have copper plumbing?
楼上和楼下都有
Upstairs and down.
整层房♥是用钢筋搭的支架
The whole house is supported with steel. The whole thing.
这些地板是用坚固的橡木的
All these floors are solid oak, solid.
包波亚太太
Mrs. Balboa,
你一定会喜欢这里的厨房♥
can I show you the kitchen? You’re gonna really like it.
坚固是最好
Solid.
那里放个收音机最合适
Adrian, that’s a great spot for a radio. Right over there, you know.
看看这些楼级 很好走
Look at these steps. Nice steps.
厨房♥是很不错
A nice kitchen.
每年的税要交多少?
What’re the taxes every year?
一千五百元 一千五百元
Fifteen hundred. Fifteen hundred.
我喜欢 我一看就知道是好房♥子
I like it. I know a pretty good deal when I see one, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!