米克 回头见
See you, Mick.
你能否医医我的鼻子?
Can you fix my nose?
我对我的鼻子感到很失望
I’m a little depressed about my nose.
我们会替你医的
We’ll fix that, all right.
我倒是担心你的眼
It’s the eye that concerns me.
我的眼很好
The eye is great, you know.
我从来没有感觉这么好过
I ain’t never really felt this good.
你们该看今晚的比赛
You guys should’ve seen us tonight.
我们打得精彩
We were good.
我一直希望的 你们该看
I always wanted to be. You should’ve seen it.
你在第十回就把他给制♥服♥ 到了第15回合他便告不知了
You had him in the 10th and in the 15th, he was gone.
是吗?
You think so?
真的 我当时在场
Trust me, I was there.
你的脸怎么回事? 洛奇
How’s your face, Rocky?
我也不知道 看起来怎么样?
I don’t know. How’s it look?
我可不希望变成这样子
I wouldn’t want it.
洛奇 帮个小忙.
Rocky, I got a little favor I’d like to ask you.
你的朋友盖左欣间你
You know your friend Gazzo? He admires you a lot.
去向他说让我去接替你过去工作
Tell him to give me your old job with him.
你是指收帐?
You mean collecting?
是呀 我对帐目最拿手的
Yeah, I’m good with numbers.
好的 等我这治疗工作一结束
Okay, as soon as l get finished, you know, healing here
就告诉他让你去作我的老工作
I’ll tell him to give you my old job with him,
好吗? 很感激
okay? I’d appreciate that.
你在这里作什么?
What’re you doing here?
访客时间已过 你得走了
Visiting hours are over. I have to ask you to leave.
回头见 保罗
Okay, l’ll see you later, Paulie.
大家都以你为荣
Okay. Everybody’s proud of you, Rocky.
是吗? 是的
-Yeah? -yeah!
我今晚觉得很好
l feel good tonight.
是呀 你看起来是很好 走吧
Yeah, ya look good. Let’s go.
今晚有什么感受?
How are we feeling tonight?
很好
Very handsome.
味道不错
That tastes good.
我的小孩子直吵着要你亲笔签名
My kid would die for your autograph.
好呀
Sure.
请你签
Would you sign it, please?
送给我的好朋友 籊里芬
To my good friend, Charlie Flynn.
我的手好痛 不要紧
My hands are so sore.
这是我第一次为拳迷签名 谢谢
It’s my first autograph. Thank you.
送给我的好朋友 籊里芬
To my good friend, Charlie Flynn,
他是谁我都不知道
whom I don’t even know.
你是阿波罗吗
You, Apollo?
谁呀?
Who is it?
是我 洛奇
It’s just me, Rocky.
你是否能够回答我一个问题
Listen, could you answer me one question?
可以呀
Yeah, sure.
你是否尽了全力在比赛?
Did you gimme your best?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
年近了 你还好吧?
This coming year, Rocky You all right?
我真高兴能出院
It feels great being outside.
你今年为我们挣足了30万美元
This coming year you gonna make $300,000 with us.
洛奇 洛奇 好吗?
Rocky! Rocky!
可以在我头上签名吗?
Could you sign my head?
好呀
Yeah, sure!
希望你的头部安然无恙
I hope it don’t go to your brain.
我敢保证那一定很重
I bet that’s heavy.
是有一点
A little bit.
石膏一旦拆掉 你想要多敏捷就有多敏捷
Think how fast you’ll be when you get it off.
借用你的脑袋一分钟
Let me use your head for a minute, kid.
洛奇 只要签个名
Just sign, Rocky, just seal the deal.
我们来谈看看
I want to talk to you about this here.
这是个如意算盘
It’s a standard deal.
只谈刮脸用品的事?
Just for talking about shaving stuff.
长柄大锤 电池 任何东西
Sledgehammers, whatever, batteries.
各种电视广♥告♥
All kinds of commercials.
像球类与棒球类?
Like balls and baseballs?
你就挣30万元 动作要快
You’re gonna make $300,000. You gotta strike now while the iron’s hot.
人们是很健忘的
People kinda forget, you know.
把握现在 这里签个字吧
The time is now. Here, sign it here.
只要花二秒钟就可以签好
It takes you two seconds to sign.
这是个如意算盘
It’s a standard deal.
我会签的
I’ll sign it,
不过我现在要去别的地方
but I gotta go now.
走哪? 还有什么比这更重要的?
Where you going? What could be more important?
我会再回来 我有要事
I just gotta do some things, you know. I’ll be back.
我会跟你谈的 给我电♥话♥号♥码
I’ll talk to you or something. Where will we call you?
我会打电♥话♥给你 你的电♥话♥几号♥
l’ll call you. You got a number?
不 我打给你好了
No, l’ll just call you.
好 你打
All right. You call. Here.
这家伙脑袋有问题
The guy’s got brain damage.
能够出院又不要吃药真好
It’s great being out of the hospital, not having to take all those pills and everything.
可是我的腿好痛呀
My legs were getting so sore and all that.
我只要卧在那里 觉得萎缩
From just laying there, I was kinda shrinking and all that.
能出院真好
It’s great to be outside, you know.
我们来动物园作什么呢?
What are we doing here at the zoo?
我很喜欢这个动物园
You know, I kinda like this zoo a lot.
这是一个很特出的地方
It’s a special place,
尤其是下雪的时候
especially when it snows.
有一种清新的感觉
It kinda smells clean and everything like that, you know.
你不喜欢动物园吗?
Don’t you like the zoo?
我喜欢动物园
I like the zoo.
我也喜欢
Yeah, me too.
我在想例如
You know, I was wondering like
你未来的四五十年有什么打算
what do you think you’re doing for like the next 40 or 50 years?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我在想假如.
I was wondering
你嫁给我应该不会很不爽吧?
if you wouldn’t mind marrying me very much.
你在说什么?
What’d you say?
假如你嫁给我不会不爽吧
If you wouldn’t mind marrying me too much?
是 我愿意要嫁给你的
Yes. I’d like to marry you.
是吗? 是的
-Yeah? -Yes.
我保证好自为之
I’ll be a good guy, I promise.
我不作坏事
I ain’t gonna do nothing wrong.
我不在水槽里掉落头发
I ain’t gonna leave no hair in the sink
或其他类似的事情
or nothing like that, you know.
你可知道一切都会很理想?
Things are gonna be great, you know?
嘿 我们要结婚了
We’re getting married you know!
你(老虎)要不要来参加婚礼
You wanna come?
如果你周末能出来吗?
Can you get out for the weekend?
我要给你一张请贴 老虎先生
I’ll send you an invitation, Mr. Tiger!
简直是太棒了 不是吗?
That’s fantastic, ain’t it?
洛奇·巴尔博亚
(意大利语)
当然愿意
Absolutely. Yes.
(意大利语)
-我愿意 -谢谢
-I do. -Thanks.
(意大利语)
你现在可以亲新娘了
You may kiss the bride now.
得拿掉这个
I gotta take this off.
愿你们平安并求主赐福给你们
Go in peace and God bless you.
神父 谢谢
Thanks, Father,
你主持得很好 我以此为荣
you done real good. I’m proud of you.
恭喜 艾莉和洛奇 谢谢
Adrian and Rocky, congratulations!
洛奇 你要不要猫狗店来帮忙?
Rocky, you want to buy into the pet shop?
我要上电视作广♥告♥
I’m gonna do commercials.
电视广♥告♥? 想干吗? 引起轰动
Commercials? What for, a concussion?
不凡的神父
Isn’t that Father something?
祝你们幸福 谢谢
Good luck to both of you
我得回体育馆去
I gotta go back to the gym.
我发现一对有前途的运动员
I got a couple of good prospects.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!