-保重 -祝你好运
-Take care. -Good luck.
拳王自称目前处于颠峰状态
The champion has let it be known that he is in the best shape of his illustrious career.
洛奇·巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa
有五比一的必败可能
is a five-to-one underdog.
他还在费城街上喧叫
Still a street brawler from Philadelphia.
不过 他能够再有
But can he repeat that
像十个月前那么样非凡的表现吗
incredible performance of 10 months ago?
他对拳王构成很大威胁
He took a real beating at the hands of the champion.
卡麦神父
Father Carmine!
卡麦神父你在家吗?
Hey, Father Carmine, you home?
卡麦神父
Father Carmine!
洛奇吗?
Rocky?
我是洛奇·巴尔博亚
It’s me, Rocky Balboa.
-洛奇? -是的
-Rocky? -Yes.
你来这里做什么? 不是要比赛了
对 我就要去参加比赛
I’m going to the fight right now.
你能否帮我一个小忙?
But I was wondering if you could do me a small favor, you know?
是比赛的事
It’s about the fight, you know.
我现在有家室也有小孩
Now I got the family and the baby and all that stuff.
你能否赐福予我
if you could throw down a blessing.
万一我今晚挨了打也不致于太惨
So if I get beat up tonight it won’t be too bad, you know.
能帮帮我吗
Could you do something like that?
多谢神父 我很感激
Thanks a lot, Father. I appreciate it.
我得走了太迟了
I gotta go. I’m so late.
我会再到教堂来 保重
I’ll see ya in church, I hope. Take care.
嘿 洛奇
Hey, Rocky.
祝好运
Good luck, son.
你糊涂了 是吗? 快点
Where you been? You lost your brains or something?
我们今晚要参加比赛 还记得吗
We got a fight here tonight, remember?
对不起 我迟了
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m here.
快去换衣服
Get dressed, will you?
对这次比赛有很多谣言
There are many rumors about this fight.
最明显的一点就是
The most obvious being a definite desire
阿波罗决意要速战速决
for Apollo to draw first blood, to end it quickly.
这样证明他所说的上回比赛只是侥幸而已
This would prove his claim that the last fight was a fluke.
加油 闪电 雷电
Lightning! Thunder!
狂风
Hurricane! Hurricane!
你就要把他制♥服♥
You’re gonna get him.
他是我们的
He’s ours. He’s ours.
比赛时间了 孩子
It’s time, kid.
好 我们走吧
Okay, let’s do it.
我好了
AlI right, I’m ready.
我有点头痛
I think I’m starting to get a headache here.
不 你各方面都很理想
No, you are in perfect working condition.
你也看起来真的很好
You look real good, too.
谢谢 你看起来好极了
And you look perfect.
老哥 是
Hey, Mick
假如我没有成功的机会
In case I don’t get a chance,
我仍要告诉你
I just wanna say
今晚的比赛我会尽力而为 好吧
I’m gonna be trying hard for you today, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
这件外套不错吧
Ain’t this robe nice?
比去年穿的松松那件好
It’s better than the last one. Remember that baggy one?
这件很合身 太好了
This is gorgeous. It’s perfect.
很漂亮 我喜欢 对
It’s real cute. I like it.
洛奇·巴尔博亚往场里走了
Here’s Rocky Balboa heading toward the ring now.
众人所熟悉的意大利种马
known to millions as The Italian Stallion
为什么这位能力有限的拳手
Why this fighter of limited ability
会赢得众人的喜爱
has gained such popularity
实在令人费解
is such a mystery.
洛奇·巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa!
这里的观众开始狂呼其名
And the crowds here in this section are beginning to chant his name.
在场有许多他的拥护者
He has an awfuI lot of backers here.
巴尔博亚穿一件金黑色袍子
Balboa is wearing a black-and-gold robe.
上回他穿了一件
He wore a red one the last time
肉类包装店的红上衣
from that meat-packing plant.
有些人说那是他
Some said that was from the high school
从未毕业的高中时代的衣服
that he never graduated from Thirty-one years of age.
我们现在等待拳王入场
And we’re waiting now for the champion to come into the ring.
洛奇
Rocky!
拳场挤满了洛奇的拳迷
The arena’s certainly packed with Rocky’s people.
我从未看过这么多意大利人
I’ve never seen so many Italians in one place in my life.
是你说的 我没有
You said it, I didn’t say it.
洛奇 洛奇
Rocky! Rocky!
这些人都是来为你加油的 洛奇
These people are for you, Rocky!
很感激
I appreciate it.
-你的头痛好了吗? -我想好了
-Are you ready in here? -I think so.
今晚是我们之夜
Tonight’s our night, kid.
拳王开始入场…
By the sound of the crowd,the champion is just now coming into the Spectrum.
冠军阿波罗·奎迪
And the champion, Apollo Creed.
他这次看起来更有决心
He looks a little more determined this time than he did the last time!
-是阿波罗 -你想会是谁?
-It’s Apollo. -Who’d ya expect?
我还希望他不来
I was hoping he wouldn’t show.
拳王现在进到绳圈来
And now, the champion is climbing into the ring
很有把握的样子
very determined-looking, very serious right now.
洛奇看起来不像他有信心
Rocky doesn’t look as confident as he might.
阿波罗·奎迪 永恒之王
Apollo Creed, the master of disaster!
你就要被击倒 你完了
You going down, man! You going down!
别操心 孩子
Don’t let it bother you, kid.
你会操心吗?
Wouldn’t it bother you?
各位先生女士 晚安
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎到费城的史贝川体育馆来
And welcome to the Philadelphia Spectrum.
这是今晚的大事的拳赛里
This is the main event of the evening:
15轮 争夺重量级拳王大赛
Fifteen rounds, the Heavyweight Championship of the world.
站在黑色的角落里是
In the black corner,
挑战者 体重202旁
the challenger weighing 202 pounds.
来自拳击之城的费城
From the great fighting city of Philadelphia
意大利种马的洛奇·巴尔博亚
The ltalian Stallion, Rocky Balboa.
一位世届闻名的拳王
a champion
不须要我再来介绍
who needs no introduction anywhere in the civilized world.
真正的一位败北的克星
The true master of disaster
一位永击不败的世届重量级拳王
the undefeated Heavyweight Champion of the world
阿波罗·奎迪
the one, the only, Apollo Creed.
裁判现在指示他们
Referee Lou Filippo will give the instructions.
好 两位
I’m gonna give you
比赛规则是
the instructions now.
希望遵守
I expect you to follow them.
不可以攻击腰部以下的部位
Watch your low punches
还有不可以攻击腰部
and watch your kidney punches.
也不可以由背部击头部
Watch your rabbit punches.
假如被击倒
In case of a knockdown,
你们回到自己的角落去
you go to the corner I tell you to
待在那里等我口号♥知道吗?
and stay there until I tell you to come out. Understand?
希望比赛圆♥满♥
Okay, boys, let’s have a good fight.
你就要倒地
You’re going down.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
他还在气头上
He’s still upset.
谁理他? 护着那只眼
Who cares? Now listen, protect that eye.
除非我叫你 否则不要用左拳打
And no matter what happens don’t go back to fighting southpaw till I tell you.
你就会打倒他明白吗? 好
Now, you get him, son.
祝你好运 祝好运
Rocky, good luck.
他想快速把你打倒
Now, he’s gonna try to kill you quick.
只要你能度过第一个回合 那他铁定败在我们手下
If you get through this first round, then he’s ours!
让他知道你的厉害
Show him who you are.
洛奇在祈祷 拳王在挥舞
Rocky Balboa prays in his corner. The champion dancing over in his corner.
世纪性的拳赛即将开始
We’re just seconds away from the fight of the century, Superfight Two.
拳王快速挥拳进攻
The champion comes over in a hurry and throws a couple of rights and lefts.
他一开始就占优势
He starts to take command early here.
他努力保持速度
And now, he’s kind of hauling speed around the ring.
洛奇用右手比赛
Rocky’s holding that right hand.
对付那猛击 他用右拳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!