that it was nothing
只是个首次出现的怪人
but some kind of a freak the first time out!
他也说过你只不过是
And he said you’re
有一次运气好的无赖罢了
a one-time lucky bum!
我不
I don’t
我不想在一个
I don’t want to get mad
像这样神圣的场所发火…
in a BiblicaI place like this.
而且我认为你并不只这样 孩子
But I think you’re a hell of a lot more than that, kid!
不过 你要是把这件事弄坏了
But if you want to blow it.
你想把它弄砸
If you want to blow this thing
该死 我跟你一致行动
damn it, I’m gonna blow it with you.
你假如要留在这里
If you wanna stay here, I’ll stay with you.
我就跟你留在这里
I’ll stay with you.
我跟你留在这里
I’ll stay with you.
我留下来祈祷 对我有何损失?
I’ll stay and pray. What I got to lose?
就会好的
It’s gonna be okay.
没有别的路通农场了
There ain’t no other traiI to the ranch,
也没捷径
or no shorter one.
对了 有 小时候
Oh yes, there is, When I was a kid,
我帮我老子从边届赶一些牛来
I helped my old man traiI some cattle up from the border.
艾莉 你听得见吗?
Can you hear me, Adrian?
听好 听好
Keep listening. Keep listening.
布鲁斯看到牛群被追走
After breakfast, Bruce watched the party get away on the chase.
他见科拉和凯和巴德从谷里上来
He saw Cora and Kay and Bud
超前15分钟
start up the valley 15 minutes ahead of the others.
最后一分女孩们
At the last minute, the girl
欧佳回道 巴克梅森 他是谁?
replied, Olga, Buck Mason, who is he?
艾莉 我为你写这篇东西
I just wrote this thing for you, Adrian.
或许你会喜欢它
Maybe you’ll like it.
我来读给你听
I’ll just read it.
还记得我们一起溜冰
Remember when we was on ice-skates
而且我认为你应该很会溜的
And I thought you was supposed to be great
可是 我一直让你滑倒
But I kept giving you lip,
你也一直滑倒
And you kept trying to slip
就可一直扶着你
So I could catch you.
那就是我们第一次的约会
And that was our first date
从那次以后
And after that
日子都变得美妙起来
every day was great.
所以我要告诉你 无论天涯海角
So now, I want ya to know, That wherever you go
亚特兰市或雪地里
Atlantic City or in the snow
你一点都不要担心
Don’t worry ’bout a thing,
只要我戴上这只戒指
Because as long as I got this ring
我永远都会扶着你
I’ll always be there to catch you.
我就知道你会醒过来
I knew you’d come back.
感谢上帝
Thanks, God!
谁还要再来一点?
Anybody want a refill?
艾莉 一瓶六块钱
Adrian, it costs six bucks a bottle.
不 我现在不喝
I don’t need that. I ain’t drinking now.
你没看过小孩子吗?
You mean you haven’t seen the baby?
没有 我想等你一起去看
No, come on. I was waiting to see him together.
孩子是胜利者
You know, the kid’s a winner.
他有一双强壮手臂
He’s got full arms like you, Mickey.
他来了 瞧
Here he is now. Look.
宝贝
My baby!
那就是?
Is that it?
我不敢相信他是我们生的?
I can’t believe it! He’s ours?
-真是我们的? -谢谢
-He’s really ours? -Thank you.
艾莉 我不敢相信你已生了他
Adrian, I can’t believe you done this!
相信我 我们已经有了孩子
Believe me, we did.
你想替他取什么名字?
What do you wanna calI him?
保罗的名字不错
Paulie’s a great name.
保罗是个不错的名字
Paul, Paulie’s a pretty good name.
取个像爸爸的名字怎么样?
What about after the father?
小洛奇?
Rocky Junior?
你真要用这名字? 对
Come on, you really want to do that?
艾莉 他是我所见的婴儿里面最好看的一个
Adrian, he’s the best l’ve ever seen.
你看起来很累
You look so tired.
你为什么不去睡个觉?
Why don’t you go get some sleep?
不 我觉得很好
No, no. I feel great. Listen, l’ve been thinking.
我再跟奎迪来往的话.
If you don’t want me mixing with Creed no more
我们想点别的办法
we’ll make out some other kinda way, you know.
我要你为我作一件事
There’s one thing I want you to do for me.
什么事?
What?
你靠过来一下
Come here.
什么事?
What?

Win!

Win!
我们还等什么? 赶快答应呀
What’re we waiting for? Take this!
再快一点
Faster! Faster!
继续
Keep moving, keep moving!
快点
Faster!
跳高点
Pick ’em up! Pace doubles.
对了
That’s it.

That’s it.
速度 速度
Speed! Speed!
快点
Come on!
别偷懒
Don’t give up!
加油
Come on
44 45
46 47
48 49
别放弃 拼全力
Don’t give up! Get that other out of you!

Push!
41 42 43
46 47
推 再来
Push! Again!
左 右
Left. Right.
我抓到了
I did it!
这才是速度
That’s speed!
速度 速度
Speed! Speed!
晚安
Good night.
我做到了
I made it!
洛奇
Rocky!
我是比利波温 在这壮丽的
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is Bill Baldwin speaking to you
史贝川体育馆内向各位报导
from the magnificent Spectrum,
位于费城
here in Philadelphia
第二次超级拳赛所在地
the site of Superfight Two
挑战者 洛奇·巴尔博亚与
with Rocky Balboa, the challenger,
世届拳王 阿波罗·奎迪
of course, Apollo Creed, the world champion.
史都南汉今晚再度主持
My sidekick and partner again tonight, Stu Nahan.
谢谢
Thank you, Bill.
各位今晚将欣间一场真正的大赛
we’re gonna see a real great battle, in every sense of the word.
什么都不要担心
Don’t worry about nothing.
没问题的
It’s okay.
我得走了
I gotta go.
真希望医生同意你去观赛
Adrian, I wish the doctor’d let you go to this fight.
我也这么希望
Me too.
你是拳王 始终最棒的一位.
You’re the man. You’re Number One. The champ, the best of all time.
女孩子喜欢你 大家喜欢你
The girls love you. Men will always love you.
你最棒 他就要被你打败
You’re the best. You’re the man. And he’s yours.
这无赖根本没资格跟你比赛
This bum shouldn’t even be in the same ring with you.
我们该给他一点教训
I want you to show him who you are tonight.
让他试试苦头
Show him who you are. Stick him!
洛奇
Rocky
你要帮忙照顾小孩吗?
Listen, Paulie, you’re gonna help out with the baby tonight.
好吧 凡事就请你多费点心吧
You just take care of everything now,
你会来不及参加比赛了
You’re gonna be late for your fight.
一切都会很好
Everything’s gonna be fine.
我最好现在就走
Maybe I better go fight now.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
艾莉 希望你能来参观
Adrian, I wish you could go.
医生说不行
The doctor said, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!