Suit yourself.
洛奇
Rocky.
保罗 你近来好吗?
Paulie, how you doing?
我在担心你 我一直看你
I’m worried about you. I been watching.
-怎么样? -你看起来很紧张
-What? -Your head ain’t screwed on right.
不 我还好
Come on. I’m doing okay. You know,
我在想你要来帮忙吗?
I’ve been thinking if you’d like to work my corner.
在这场比赛里作我的助手?
You wanna get involved in this fight?
帮什么? 去看你被杀?
Get involved in what? Watching you get murdered?
别这样 我还好
Come on, I’m doing okay.
我妹妹嫁你真不好
My sister got you so guilty
他逼得你团团转
you’re running alI over the place.
没什么
No, it ain’t all right.
保罗 没关系
Paulie, it’s okay. AlI right?
不好
It’s not okay.
别去烦艾莉好吗?
You just leave Adrian alone, all right?
嘿 孩子 提这个
Hey kid, carry this will ya?
我比较喜欢你在作这事的时候
Because I liked ya better when ya was carrying spit!
什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
我好像在训练一个应该
It means that you’re training like a ninth-grade pug
在某处加油站学加油的中学生
who oughta be pumping gas in Jersey someplace.
是吗? 就是这意思
Yeah? That’s what it means.
我要去洗个澡
I think I wanna go take a shower, Mick.
去浸浸你的脑袋 好好泡
Soak your head someplace. Soak it good.
艾莉 你在哪? 保罗
Adrian, where are you? Paulie.
对 你到底在作什么?
What the hell are ya doing?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你在干嘛? 哪方面?
About what?
扰乱那家伙的心神
About messing up that guy over there.
我只是顾虑到他的安全
I’m just trying to keep him safe.
怎么做? 喂该死的松鼠吗?
What, feeding these goddamn squirrels?
我这样教你的吗?
Did I teach ya how to do that
当他需要你的协助时?
while you’re ditching the guy when he needs your help?
而我耳朵听到的是这样吗?
I can’t believe my ears.
你什么都没有教我
You didn’t teach me anything.
我从来没有伤过洛奇的心
And I never hurt Rocky.
你在扰乱他的神志 你不好
You’re messing up his brain real bad. Do you know that?
保罗 你在说什么?
That’s not what I’m doing. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
别那样说对我说
Don’t telI me!
他会因为你而受罪
He’s gonna get hurt because of you.
不要那样说 那不是真的
It ain’t true. Don’t say that!
我是这么说
I’m saying it.
你去告诉他没有关系
Come across and tell him it’s alI right.
不好 保罗
It’s not alI right, Paulie!
假如他变失明 你就可以不管
If he goes blind, you walk away.
我作不到 我爱他 你不同
I can’t. I love him, you don’t!
你怎么呢?
What’re you doing?
你怎么呢? 到底那边不好
What’re you doing? What’s wrong?
艾莉 你是怎么搞的?
Adrian, what’s the matter?
来吧 你的勇气呢?
Come on, where’re your guts?
你有什么问题? 米奇
What’s your problem, Mick?
我的问题? 是你有问题
My problem? You got a problem, kid.
心理问题
You got a ticker problem.
你的脑袋一片空白吗?
What’s the matter? You got nothing left inside, huh?
你怎么练起来像个无赖一样
Because you’re training like a damn bum. You know that?
无赖?
A bum?
对 无赖
A bum!
或许你对 或许我是不行
Maybe you’re right. Maybe I ain’t got it no more.
好吧 那你就不要浪费我的时间
Then don’t you waste my time no more, do you hear that?
走吧
Go away!
回到你所属的码头去吧
Go back to the docks where you belong.
你回去当个 无名小卒
You’ll go back to being a two-bit nothing!
而且 你再也不要来找我
But don’t you ever come back here again
因为我已经太老了
because I’m too old
没有多余的时间可以浪费
to waste my time
去训练一个像你这样的一个
trying to train a no-good loser like you.
输不起的无赖
You bum!
洛奇 对街的人找你去
They want you across the street.
你太太病了
You’re wife’s sick.
巴尔博亚先生 我是摪柏医生
Mr. Balboa, I’m Dr. Cooper.
孩子虽然早产一个月 不过一切都很
The baby is fine even though it’s a month premature.
怎么回事?
What is it?
是个男孩子
It’s a boy.
我没想到她居然生了
Holy smoke, I didn’t know she could do it.
艾莉怎么样了? 她在那里?
How’s Adrian? Where is Adrian?
也得了并发症
She’s had complications.
是那一种?
Like what?
你太太大量出血
Your wife was hemorrhaging
她到医院来的时候
when she was brought in.
因为工作过度而早产
The premature delivery was most likely caused by straining or overwork.
突然失血造成昏迷不醒
And the sudden loss of blood has caused her to slip into a coma.
艾莉 是我
Adrian, it’s me.
他们说 你病得很重 不过
They said you’re very sick, but
我不相信
I don’t wanna believe that.
或许你只是劳累而已
Maybe you’re just tired, you know.
别担心 尽量睡好吗?
Don’t worry about nothing. You just sleep as long as ya want, okay?
我会留在这里等你醒
Because I’m gonna be here when ya wake up.
洛奇 算了吧
Rocky, come on.
留在这里也没用
You’re not doing any good, you know.
倒不如去看看小孩子
Let’s go see the kid. That’s what Adrian would want.
不 我要跟艾莉一起去看他
No, we gotta see him together.
没关系 我们要一起去看他
We gotta see him together.
巴尔博亚先生
Mr. Balboa
探访时间已过
visiting hours are over.
我不能留下吗? 我不出声的
Well, can’t I stay? I’ll be quiet.
很抱歉 这是医院的规定
I’m sorry. Hospital rules.
我在旁边也不会作什么
I can’t do any more of this watchin’ stuff.
你们有没有教堂?
Do you have a chapel?
有的
Yes, we do.
晚安
Good night.
嘿 洛奇
Hi, Rocky.
现在是凌晨三点
It’s three in the morning.
你可知道我 去过你家.
You know that I went up to your house.
他们告诉我 你在这里
They told me you was here.
现在是凌晨三点 孩子
It’s 3:00 a.m., kid.
艾莉 是个好女孩
Adrian she’s a good girl.
我对你们二人感到遗憾
You know, I’m sorry for both of you.
我帮不上忙 是吗?
There’s nothing I can do, is there?
只是
Except
我一旦说了…
I’d like to tell you something once,
我以后就不会再讲了
and then I ain’t gonna say it again.
洛奇 你又有 另一次机会
Rock, you got another shot.
这是第二次机会
It’s the second shot
去挑战世届冠军
the biggest title in the world.
而你要去交赛…
And you’re gonna be swapping punches
和世上最危险的拳手比赛
with the most dangerous fighter in the world.
假如
And just in case…
你的脑筋不太清楚.
you know, your brain ain’t working so good
这些很快就要面临到的
alI this happens pretty soon.
而你若没有准备好
And you ain’t ready.
你一定会面目全非
You’re nowhere near in shape.
所以 我说 看在上帝的份上
So I said, for God’s sake.
你为什么不坚强起来
Why don’t you stand up
奋力去迎战这家伙
and fight this guy hard
就像你以前一样? 那次太棒了
like ya done before?! That was beautiful!
可不要像这样躺在他面前
But don’t sit down in front of him like this!
像个呆子一样
Like, I don’t know, some kind of mongrel or something.
否则他会把你的脸打碎
Because he’s gonna kick your face in pieces!
这家伙不想赢 他只想侮辱你
This guy just don’t wanna win. He wants to bury you.
他要向全世届证明
He wants to humiliate you. He wants to prove to the whole world
那不算什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!