Mumbles, there is something about Bob that I don’t think you know.
什么事情,他是同性恋?
What’s that, then? That he’s a poof?
你怎么知道的? – 拜托,大家都知道啦
How the fuck did you know that? – Come on, everyone knows he’s a flamer.
你才是唯一一个不知道他喜欢男人的
You’re the only one that doesn’t. No. He likes the boys.
他整天混杂在香肠和蛋蛋里
It’s sausage and beans all day long, mate.
你究竟在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
他对你动手动脚了吗? – 有,他有
Did he make a pass at you? – Yes, he fucking did.
那有什么问题?
So, what’s the problem?
他本来要进监狱了,你照顾他
It was supposed to be his last night. You took care of him.
朋友要互相照顾,你做得对
That’s what friends do for one another. Well done.
我不会说出去的
And I won’t tell the chaps.
你什么意思?你不会说什么出去?
What the fuck do you mean? You won’t tell the chaps what?
你们都干了啥,你有没有给他吹…?
So, what did you do? Did you suck his…?
嘿嘿,够了,好吗?
Hey, hey, that’s enough, all right?
究竟是怎么一回事
What the fuck is going on here?
你有没有帮他吹…?
What? Did you suck his…?
你一定用手帮过他 – 没有
You must have touched him. – No.
别说了
Hold on.
我不是同性恋,好吗,孟波斯?
I’m not gay, all right, Mumbles?
他有问过我要不要去跳舞,就此而已
He just asked if I wanted a dance, that’s all.
跳慢舞吗?
Was it a slow dance?
[LATIN MUSIC PLAYING]
我被他害惨了
What has he done to me?
一二先生,关于鲍勃 有些事情你应该知道
Mr. One Two, I think there is something you should know about our Bob.
你在坐两年牢的时候
Who do you think looked after your mom before she died…
是谁在你娘亲最后的日子里照顾她的?
…when you was doing a two-stretch?
不是我,我不是你的老友
Because it wasn’t me, and I’m your best fucking pal.
是鲍勃
No, it was Bob.
鲍勃一个星期去照顾你娘亲六次
Bob was around there six times a week making sure she was looked after.
你坐牢了,你娘多伤心 鲍勃尽全力去安抚她
You tore your mom’s heart out when you went away. Bob did his best to put it back.
告诉你,一二先生
I tell you something, Mr. One Two.
如果我有半个鲍勃那么好
If I could be half the human that Bob is at the price of being a poof…
做同性恋我都愿意
…l’d think about it.
不会太久的,我们得找他,知道吗?
Not for too long, but I’d have to pause, you know?
那些屁孩抬头说“你觉得呢?”
And the kid looks up and goes, “Well, what do you fucking think?”
[ALL LAUGH]
这个笑话你说出来比我说更搞笑
That joke was a lot funnier when I told it to you last week.
曲奇,能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I have a word with you, Cookie?
崔高斯,你介意吗?
Treacles, would you mind?
自♥由♥活动,五分钟
On your toes. Five minutes.
ROMAN: Hey.
我们要知道强尼·柯德在哪里
We need to know where Johnny Quid is.
你们应该比我清楚,他不是…?
You should probably be the first to know, but isn’t he…?
我们都知道强尼是死不了的
I know. Come on, you know and I know that nothing killed Johnny.
拜托,你跟他一起混了五年了
Come on, Cookie, you’ve been fucking his life up for the past five years.
拜托,帮帮忙
Come on, show our boy a little love.
罗马,你没去过瘾君子公墓吧?
You ever bought a ticket to the junkies’ boneyard, Roman?
是个令人作呕的地方,叫“蜷缩而死”
It’s an unpleasant place called curl up and die.
听起来像家发廊
Might sound like a hair salon…
但我告诉你,一点都不像
…but it don’t fucking look like one, I can tell you.
完全一凄惨景象,瘾君子抽着烟枪 吞噬着自己的灵魂
It’s a terrible sight, and a horrible sound listening to a man…
听起来都毛骨悚然
…sucking his soul through the hole in the pipe.
更糟糕是他们哀求灵魂归来的时候
And even worse when he tries to tear it back.
我去过那里,我在那里体验过
I’ve been there, and I’ve done that.
他去过那里,他在那里体验过
He has been here, and he has done that.
后来我用九寸长钉把那恶魔钉进棺材
And then I nailed that demon in a smoke-proof coffin.
我就没跟强尼混了
And I did it all with Johnny.
我喜欢他
I love that man.
他就是人们所称的经典人物
He’s what you call class.
罗马,如果你有点头脑,你也会喜欢他的
If you had any brains, Roman, you’d love him too.
他的唱片销量两星期内上升了10倍
You know, his music sales have gone up a thousand percent in two weeks.
瘾君子都知道,强尼
You see, Johnny, the crackhead knows…
作为一摇滚歌♥星,死了比活着更值钱
…that a rocker is worth more dead than alive.
真是个愚蠢的世界,是吗?
Silly world, isn’t it?
柯德先生不是从我这里买♥♥粉的
Mr. Quid does not get his gear from me.
他四处游走
He has to travel far and wide.
但你可以把电♥话♥号♥码留给我
But do leave me your number.
如果他打电♥话♥给我
And if the dead feels like calling…
我立刻通知你们
…you’ll be the first to know.
知道是怎样弄的吗?
[SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN]
应该是被坦克辗的
就是坦克印
维多把我救出来,这个呢?
玻璃瓶插的
我也有
– 给我看看 – 来
真美,你有多少道疤痕?
很多,这里也有,被电线弄的
我的更惨
给我看看
30口径子弹,在格罗兹尼中的
过几天就把画还给你
I’ll have the painting for you in a couple of days.
为安全起见 我把它跟其他贵重东西锁在一起了
I had it locked up with some other goods. You know, I was keeping it safe.
但阿奇把钥匙弄掉了
And then Archy goes and loses the key.
是吗,阿奇?
Don’t you, Arch?
我认真的,今晚能不能
So I’m not trying to be funny, but I’ve got this payment tonight…
把钱给我
…and if there’s any chance of having the money…
他又去哪里了?
Where the fuck has he gone, then?
不知道,我觉得他不太相信你的故事
I don’t know. But I don’t think he was too impressed with that story, Len.
外地佬都有毛病,我不相信他们
Something wrong with these immigrants. I don’t trust them.
我觉得我们被耍了
I think we’re being set up.
不知道为啥,反正我觉得不对劲
I don’t know how, but something is wrong.
我能嗅到异味
I can smell it with my sniffer.
列尼是唯一一个知道 你要拿钱的人
[SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN]
他没那么聪明,也没这个胆子
He doesn’t have the balls or the brains.
他就是个骗子,在背后阴你的小骗子
He’s a crook. Small-time, backhanding crook.
一次是意外,但两次呢?
还有那幅画呢,你的幸运之画
我认为他在耍你
I think he’s trying to make fool out of you.
取消会议
Adjourn the meeting.
天啊,你真狼狈
Oh, my God, you’re a mess.
给你
There you go.
[GRO ANS]
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
这是个设问句吧
That is a rhetorical question, I hope.
我要一杯水,一根又大又长的吸管
I’ll have a water, please, with a big, long straw.
谢谢
Thank you.
[CLEARS THRO AT]
你不想知道发生了什么事吗?
So you don’t wanna know what happened?
拿着,剪断它
ONE TWO: Put it, put it. Cut it.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
别进去 – 孟波斯
MUMBLES: Don’t go in there. ONE TWO: Mumbles.
喷他
Mace him.
要荷兰酱吗?
Hollandaise?
我看你已经点餐了
I see you ordered already.
你迟到了
You were late.
这混♥蛋♥在打我
The bastard’s gonna hit me.
喷他,孟波斯 – 什么?
ONE TWO: Mace him, Mumbles. MUMBLES: What?
别喷我,你这笨蛋 – 什么?
ONE TWO: Not me, you idiot. MUMBLES: What?
我不能动… – 什么?
ONE TWO: I can’t move my… – What?
[ONE TWO SCREAMING]
这边,这边
MUMBLES: This way, this way, this way.
[TIRES SCREECH]
你没做预防措施的吗?
Shouldn’t you have taken precautions?
[SIGHS]
[TIRES SCREECHING]
预防措施 ?
Precautions?
你看到吗? – 发生什么事了?
MAN 1: Did you see that? WOMAN: What happened?
天啊
MAN 2: God.
是你的份内事,不是吗?
Well, it’s your job, isn’t it?
他们是铁做的吗?
What are these guys made of?
我不知道
[GUN COCKS]
不知道?
I didn’t realize.
Realize?
你不知道他们有枪?
You didn’t realize that they had guns?
又大又长,极度危险的机关枪
Big, long, dangerous machine guns.
在战争狂人的手上
With war criminals attached to the trigger.
拜托,趴下吧
Please, stay down.
滚蛋
Just fuck off.
[SPEAKS IN RUSSIAN]
[SPEAKS IN RUSSIAN]
滚开
Get out of the fucking way now.
亲爱的,告诉你
You know what, darling?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!