FRED: Why me? – Because you look like one of them.
跳舞前把鞋底的口香糖蹭掉
Take that chewing gum off your feet before you start dancing.
跟我来
Follow me, boys.
那么,谁加入?
So who the man?
曲奇,你擅长那个 – 谁有粉?
Cookie, I think that’s your cue. MAN 2: Who’s got the gear?
那我去跳舞先
Think I’ll have a little dance first.
佛瑞德,你要来吗? – 好啊
Fred, you fancy it? FRED: Yeah, go on.
看看那些小妞
Look at the girls.
打扰一下 他妈的你在这里干什么,鲍勃?
Excuse me, darling. What the fuck are you doing here, Bob?
大家都来了,我又没节目
Well, all the boys were coming, and I didn’t have any plans.
我还以为我会独守空房♥
I thought I was gonna be locked up.
所以我来欢聚一下
So I thought I’d come and celebrate.
你介意吗? – 我当然介意,鲍勃
Do you fucking mind? – Of course I fucking mind, Bob.
昨晚发生的事情,你和我之间的
What happened last night, okay, between you and I…
是我们的秘密,好吗?
…that’s our little secret, all right?
它发生了因为我以为你今天要被关进监狱
It happened because you’re supposed to be going to prison today.
如果你告诉任何人昨晚发生的事…任何人
If you tell anybody about what happened last night, anybody…
晚上好,先生们 – 嗨
Oh, good evening, gentlemen. ONE TWO: Hi.
滚… – 自己去拿杯东西喝
Fuck… – Help yourselves to drinks.
好的,当然
Okay, definitely, yeah.
那边走 – 她真友好
Go that way. – She’s nice.
那边走
Go that way.
然后我说,“巴蒂,吃片安♥眠♥药♥吧” 知道我意思吗?
Then I’m like, “Bertie, take a Quaalude,” you know what I mean?
你好
All right.
喝东西吗?
Drink?
跳舞吗? – 你会跳舞?
Dance? – You’re a dancer?
我不会跳舞?
Am I a dancer?
我们来试试看
Shall we set the record straight?
我爸爸是跳舞高手,我爸爸的爸爸也是
See, my dad was a dancer, and his dad before him.
所以,最后我遗传了他们的基因
So finally, it percolated through the old DNA.
要一起吗?
You’re not joining me?

Sure.
我喜欢跳舞
I like to dance.
看来遇到对手了

No.
我叫柏蒂,这是我搞的派对
I’m Bertie. It’s my party.
你是野帮伙的一份子?
So you’re part of the Wild Bunch?
斯特拉说你是危险人物
Stella says you’re dangerous.
我是危险人物
I am dangerous.
他们又拿钱出来了
稳点,你快跟不上节奏了
同一时间,同一地点,同一数额
你朋友也是野帮伙的吗?
Is your friend part of the Wild Bunch?

No.
他就是野帮伙
He is the Wild Bunch.
– 保安有变吗? – 跟以前一样
但这次不是我这边的会计,是几个大个子 其他都没变
我知道你们是哪一类型的 – 是吗?
I know all about your type. – Oh, yeah?
是哪类型的? – 我是刑事律师
How’s that, then? – I’m a criminal lawyer.
我知道你地盘的秘密
And I know a secret about your part of town.
那是什么,柏蒂?
What’s that, then, Bertie?
你们之中有个内奸
You have an informer in your neck of the woods.
他是谁?
What’s his name?
想知道得给钱
You have to pay for secrets.
这可不太礼貌啊
Now, now, that’s not very nice, is it?
开个价吧
What’s your price?
记住,我可是个危险人物
And remember, I am dangerous.
我要见见野帮伙
I want to meet the Wild Bunch.
看到坐在沙发上的男人吗?
See that man sitting on the sofa?
那个对我抛眼色的? – 对
BOB: Oh, the queen who’s screwing me out. – Yeah.
想拒绝他挺难的 – 帮个忙
It’s a bit hard to miss him. – Do me a favor.
去跟他聊聊,好吗? – 操,你以为我是谁?
Go and chat him up, will you? – Fuck off, who do you think I am?
不,他可是个大律师 他说他知道我们地盘里
No, no, he’s a bigtime lawyer who reckons he knows about an informer…
谁是内奸
…in our part of town.
你差点要坐五年狱了
Now, you were facing a five-stretch.
你会对他感兴趣的,是吗?
And I figured you might be interested, ain’t it?
Mm-hm.
嘿 – 玩得开心吗?
Hey. – How you doing?
好啊
All right.
我们又有活干了 – 是吗?
So we got another job on again. – Yeah?
跟上次一样
Same one as before.
告诉你,这里真是个下流窝点啊
Cor, it’s all going down in here. It’s the den of iniquity, I tell you.
我听说你有个秘密
I hear you have a secret.
看你脸色,应该不止一个呢
And by the looks of you, you have more than one.
我不想谈公事
I don’t want to talk about work.
如果你能告诉我内奸是谁 我们谈什么都可以
If you tell me who this informer is, then we can talk about anything you want.
我出去透透气,一会…
I gotta get myself a breath of fresh air. Catch you…
一二,我欠你一个
Oi, One Two, I owe you one.
这里的人真是太好玩了
This lot are doing more bugle than a brass section.
曲奇,你玩得爽就好 – 嗯
I’m happy for you, Cookie. – Yeah.
如果他是内奸,你应该有他的证词,笔录
If he’s an informer, you’ll have his depositions, poems.
哇,你不只是个小白脸啊
My, my, not just a pretty face.
你怎么知道那些东西的?
How’d you know about those sort of things?
手♥机♥给我
Give me your mobile.
什么? – 听不到吗?
What? – You heard me.
给我
Do as you’re told.
Ooh.
不错
That’s nice.
[DIALING PHONE]
下星期我们一起去喝杯东西,到时告诉你
Here, we’ll go for a drink next week, and I’ll tell you all about it.
我要文件
All I need is some paperwork.
快点,跟屁鬼
PETE: Wait up, sing-along.
那么赶干嘛?
Where’s the rush?
好的
All right.
怎样? – 打电♥话♥给阿奇
What’s wrong? – Get that Archy on the phone.
出问题了 – 什么?
I think we got a problem. – What?
今晚停电的话我们会损失多少?
How much is it gonna cost if we shut down tonight?
11300… – 好好
Eleven thousand, three hundred… – All right.
去看看外面情况怎样
Go out there and see what’s going down.
[SINGING THE SUBWAYS’ “ROCK & ROLL QUEEN
你要干嘛?
You, what do you think you’re doing?
你认为呢?我们要进去
What do you think? We’re trying to get in.
回家吧,废柴
Go home, wasters.
进去要买♥♥票的 – 我知道啊
It costs money to get in here. – Yes, I’m aware of that, my good man.
阿奇先生
ROMAN: Mr. Archy.
你不能断我们电的,我们有演出
No, you can’t shut us down. We got an act on.
关我啥事? – 有队乐队正在演出
And I’m interested? – We got a band on-stage right now.
那把他找出来 – 我知道
Find him. – I understand.
听着,我们得营业啊,听到吗?
Listen, but I have to keep the club open. You hear that shit?
滚开,废物
Run along, junkies.
动口不动手
Oi, lookie but no touchy.
别碰他,你这个人♥渣♥
Get off of him, you slag.
他可是位经典人物
He is absolute class.
俱乐部得正常营业,有400人在玩呢
I gotta keep the club open. We got 400 people in here.
[SINGING THE SUBWAYS’ “ROCK & ROLL QUEEN
算了,强,我没事
Leave it, John. I’m happy.
兄弟,我没事,我们回家吧,好吗?
I’m all right down here, mate. Let’s call it a night, eh?
我也让他高兴一下 – 不
I’ll fucking show him happy. – Oh, no.
[SINGING THE SUBWAYS’ “ROCK & ROLL QUEEN
小孩,你欠打吗?
Fancy some more talent, boy?
我要投诉,你叫什么名字?
I’d like to make a complaint. What’s your name?
滚,不然我碾碎你的骨头做面包
Jog on, boy, before I grind your bones to make my bread.
[SINGING THE SUBWAYS’ “ROCK & ROLL QUEEN
晚安
Night, night.
他妈的杂种 – 看看
Fucking mutt. MICKEY: Look at this, man.
外面打架了 – 他妈的
It’s a damn revolution going on outside. – No shit.
要保住执照,要有电,我们就得找到曲奇
If we wanna keep our license and the lights on, we gotta go find Cookie.
我们盐放进弹壳里,上弹
We’ll put rock salt in the shells, stick them in the revolver.
如果他们逃跑,我们就射他们几枪 应该能吓到他们
If they get large, we’ll bang a couple into them, should slow them down.
他们不会知道子弹是假的
And they won’t know the difference.
鲍勃当司机
And then Bob’s our driver, and…
我不想用鲍勃 – 什么?
I don’t wanna use Bob. – What?
我不想用鲍勃 – 他是我们的司机
I don’t want to use Bob. – He’s our driver.
没有司机,野帮伙就不完整
The Wild Bunch is not complete without the driver.

No.
你和鲍勃发生什么事了?
What’s happened between you and Bob, then?
[SIGHS]
孟波斯,鲍勃有些事情你不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!