来吧,宝贝,我们一起吃
Come over here, babe. We can have it together.
冒昧打扰了
Yeah, sorry to intrude.
他们叫这些为奶枝,是吗?
They call this a litchi, don’t they?
荔枝
Litchi.
奶枝,荔枝
Litchi, litchi.
LENNY: Mm.
好吃,很有异国风味
It’s tasty and exotic.
有点像你的珍妮
A bit like your June.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么能帮你的吗?
Can we help you?
你有队乐队叫柯德舔食者的
Yeah. You got an act called the Quid Lickers.
对,没错
We did, yeah.
主唱叫强尼·柯德
And there’s a singer called Johnny Quid.
是的
There was.
我要见见柯德先生
Well, I’d like to see Mr. Quid.
我也想见见他,但不太可能
I’d like to see him too, but that’s gonna be tricky.
因为报纸上说
According to the papers…
柯德先生现在只能在天堂唱圣歌♥了
…the only songs Mr. Quid’s gonna be singing are hymns.
我落泪了
And I shed a tear.
我为那些相信报道的蠢蛋落泪
I shed a tear for all those bone tops that read the papers and believe that shit.
你有看到他尸体吗?
But did you see his body?
看到他支离破碎了吗?
Did you see him smacked up and cracked up…
看到他血肉模糊
…with his tongue on his chin and his cock in his hand…
被吊在樑上,人鬼难辨吗?
…swinging from the rafters like a real RocknRolla?
你们没有吧?
No, you didn’t, did you?
没人见过,是吗?
And nobody else fucking did either, did they?
因为他没死
Because he ain’t dead.
他还活着,不知道在哪个地方卖♥♥海鲜呢
He’s alive, alive-o somewhere, selling cockles and mussels…
还有一幅很重要的,但不属于他的画
…and a very important painting that doesn’t belong to him.
对不起,那跟我们有什么关系?
I’m sorry, what does this have to do with us?
你们有12家店的牌照在我控制的辖区内
You have 12 licenses within a jurisdiction which I control.
如果想你们继续做生意的话,听我吩咐
So if you wanna play on, do what I tell you.
[LENNY CHUCKLES]
我知道你们在想什么
I can tell what you’re thinking now.
你真是无所不能啊
Well, there’s not much you can’t do.
闭嘴,小喇叭
[O VER SPEAKERS] Slow down, Tinkerbell.
牙齿掉了唱歌♥会走音哦
[SINGING] You’ll never sing the same If your teeth ain’t your own
等等,所以你们要收拾他?
Wait, so you guys are gonna take care of him?
你以为我们是谁,黑帮吗?
What do you think we are, gangsters?
那不是我的风格
That’s not my style.
所以好好合作,不然有够你们受的
So do us all a favor before you catch a cold.
他来了
There he is.
你今早没上庭
You were missed in court this morning.
太没同情心了
Not very compassionate, is it?
兄弟临走前都不去见他一面
Not turning up to your amigo’s funeral.
大家都到了,除了你
FRED: Yeah, everyone else was there, except you.
我感觉到,帅哥真正想见的人
And I got the feeling that the only person…
就你一个
…that Handsome really wanted to see there was you.
[PHONE RINGS]
佛瑞德,你到底什么意思?
All right, well, what are you saying, Fred?
你扯到哪里去了?拜托,直说出来
What the fuck are you getting at? Come on, out with it.
嘿,冷静
Whoa, leave it.
我们都知道你有多爱鲍勃
We all know how much you loved Bob.
你究竟什么意思,爱鲍勃?
What exactly do you mean, loved Bob?
猜猜是谁
Guess who.
起诉方把文件搞掉了,我脱罪啦
Prosecution lost the paperwork. I’m offski.
结案啦
Case is closed.
[ALL CHUCKLE]
五年啊
Five years.
你差点就要
You’re supposed to be in fucking…
一二,有电♥话♥找你
DOLLY: One Two, phone for you.
有人把文件搞掉了,是吗,一二?
Someone lose a bit of paperwork, did they, One Two?
真聪明 – 对,下次,记得
Very clever. – Yeah, well, next time, you remember.
这就是你欠列尼的,知道吗?
That’s exactly why you pay Lenny, understood?
知道 – 好
All right. – Good.
[PHONE RINGS]
你怎么知道这个号♥码的?
How did you get this number?
什么号♥码我都能找到
Oh, I can get any number.
我就是跟数字打交道的,不是吗?
I work with numbers, don’t I?
客气话说完了,直入正题吧
One point for initiative, and two to tell me what’s on your mind.
我老公今晚开派对,他想找些人来
My old man’s having a party tonight, and he needs some smarties.
有点冒昧,但我想你可能感兴趣
It’s a liberty, but I thought you might know someone.
对不起,没兴趣 – 我还有份差事给你
Sorry, not my thing. – And I’ve got a bit of work for you.
你可以带朋友来,会有很多有趣的人
You can bring your friends. Lots of interesting people there.
有钱的,出名的,有成就的,友好的 – 好的
Rich and famous, great and the good. – All right.
我看看怎么办
Let me see what I can do.
[SIGHS]
把钱拿出来时我们遇到些问题
[VICTOR SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN]
同志们,我要用我信得过的人
我要你护送那700万欧元
还有一个问题
我觉得我们的会计信不过
我要你和凯撒去监视她
知道吗?
Okay?
交给我吧,维多
这杯威士忌真不赖啊
Yeah, a nice drop of whiskey. That, I must say.
你在想我找你来干什么吧?
I suppose you’re wondering why you are here.
我猜你想确保我这边一切顺利
Well, I assume you just wanted to check that everything was kosher my end.
我有点惊讶,听到你不能
I was surprised when you didn’t come through…
按时给钱
…at the appropriate time.
但我估计你一定有自己的理由
But then, I reckon you must have your reasons.
我明白
I understand that.
我也不想把事情搞砸
And I wouldn’t like things to go wrong either…
这定会扰乱我的下一步计划
…which brings me conveniently to my next point.
自从那幅画,我的幸运之画
Ever since the painting, you know, my lucky painting…
从我墙上拿走后,事情不是很顺利
…hasn’t been hanging on my wall, things have not been so lucky.
我知道这要求很不礼貌 因为我们的交易还没完成
I know this is a rude request because we have not concluded our business…
但我觉得我需要它
…but I feel as though I need it.
Yeah.
[ARCHY LAUGHING]
他妈的,他又把你灌醉了
ARCHY: Fucking hell. He’s given you that bar tan again.
你别再喝伏特加了 – 闭嘴,阿奇
You wanna lay off that vodka. – Shut up, Arch.
一切顺利吗? – 不,他妈的一点都不
ARCHY: Everything all right? – No, it fucking ain’t all right.
他要把画要回来,他的幸运之画
He wants his painting back. His lucky painting.
画?
ARCHY: Painting?
那有点麻烦 – 你看过他那双眼的
That is a bit of a problem. – You should’ve seen his eyes.
会变色的,会变成血红色的
I swear, they changed color. They went fucking red.
他们就不害怕他们是外地人
They don’t care whose soil they’re on, this lot.
他们汗都不冒一滴就能买♥♥下半个伦敦
They could buy up half of London without breaking a sweat.
你不过是个小儿科
You’re small-time.
他们弹一下手指就把我们灭了
They click their fingers, we’d be ether.
你再说一遍,我把你的舌头切了
You speak to me like that again, I’ll cut your fucking tongue out.
这城市由我来管,明白吗?
I run this town. You got that?
我啊
Me.
谁认为他够种,叫他动动手指头啊
Anyone who thinks he’s rude enough, let him raise a finger…
他妈的我把他手臂都扯下来
…because I’ll tear his fucking arm off.
明白了吗,阿奇?
Do you understand that, Archy, do you?
明白,我明白了
Yeah, yeah, I understand that.
怎么会这样?
How about that?
强尼·柯德的老爸
Johnny Quid’s daddy. Mm.
怎么会不引起注意的呢?
How did that go under the radar?
怎么会没人知道的呢?
Why doesn’t anybody know?
如果他是你♥爸♥,你想别人知道吗?
Would you want anyone to know if that was your dad?
如果我们一早知道了 我们还会签他回来吗?
Would we have signed him if we would’ve known?
我知道
I know what.
我们必须给那老头送点礼,什么都好
We better give that man something, anything.
别人睡过的床啊,给他的狗送根骨头啊 以示我们有努力过
A bed that’s been slept in, a bone for his dog, some token of effort.
想找到强尼的话,你得去见见曲奇
If you want to find Johnny, you have to see Cookie.
[THUMPING MUSIC BLARING FROM HOUSE]
是谁?
Who are you?
我叫曲奇
My name’s Cookie.
你们一定是斯特拉的朋友
You must be with Stella.
不,我们是反恐特警组的
No, we’re the SWAT team.
那请执行任务吧
Well, you better get swatting.
[MAN IMITATING BUGLE SOUND]
会有尖叫
This is gonna be a scream.
MAN: Tallyho.
佛瑞德,加入吧 – 这边来
COOKIE: Fred, get them in. MAN: Come here.
为什么是我? – 因为你像他们其中一份子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!