And then, they started eating each other.
那就是所谓的贪婪,阿奇
That’s the thing about greed, Arch.
贪婪是盲目的
It’s blind.
不懂适可而止
And it doesn’t know when to stop.
所以我来了
That’s why I’m here.
我来维持秩序
To keep order.
丹尼,拉他上来
Danny, hose him down.
[COUGHING]
谁偷了我的画?把名字说出来
Right, who’s got that painting? One name.
强尼
Johnny.
强尼·柯德
Johnny Quid.
乐队柯德舔食者的主唱
The singer from the group, the Quid Lickers.
看来他还想尝尝,是吗?
This hasn’t worked, has it?
一个死人怎么能卖♥♥画给你? – 不,他没死
How can a dead man sell you a painting? – No, he’s not dead.
他没死,他想把画卖♥♥给我们 但后来改变主意了
He’s not dead, he just tried selling us that painting and he changed his mind.
他好像迷上那幅画了 – 我的天
He’s got, like, an obsession with it. – Oh, for fuck’s sake.
阿奇,把他放下去,不然我杀了他
Archy, put him back in before I shoot him.
不,拜托,我知道他是谁,我们一起上学
No, please, I know who he is. We went to school together.
我不会骗你
I wouldn’t lie to you.
我不会骗你,我从不撒谎
I don’t lie. I’ve never lied in my life.
请放了我,我不想…
Now, please just let me go. I don’t wanna get…
[SOBBING]
列尼,能说两句吗?
Len, can I have a word?
我真的没骗你
SLO ANE: I really wouldn’t lie to you.
你的孩子还没死,是吗? – 你敢再称他做我儿子?
Your boy ain’t dead, is he? – Don’t you dare call him my boy.
你知道我意思,你的前继子
Oh, you know what I mean. Your ex’s boy, your stepson.
他有你房♥子的钥匙,是吗?
He had a set of keys to the house, didn’t he?
他就是死不了的,像只蟑螂
He just won’t fucking die, that cockroach.
那毒瘤见过的葬礼比送葬者还多 他就是毒药
That junkie’s seen more funerals than a fucking undertaker, he’s poison.
我告诉你,第三次世界大战会是他发起的
I tell you, the next world war will have his name written all over it.
听着,你去看看
Look, you go see…
能不能找到他的那两个前经理人
…if you can find them two flash idiots that used to be his manager.
他们叫啥来着?
What are they called?
格里克和米妮?
Greek and Minnie?
罗马和米奇 – 对,管他叫啥
Roman and Mickey. – Yeah, whatever.
因为只有他们能找到那个烟鬼
Because if anybody can find that smoking crack pipe, they can.
不,你没听清楚,我正是这么做的
No, you’re not listening to what I’m saying. That’s exactly what I do.
干冰,米奇,我要干冰
The dry ice, Mickey. I need the fucking dry ice.
没有干冰我就不能演出
My show just doesn’t work without it.
稍等
Hold on a second.
如果你昨天问我要干冰
If you would’ve asked me yesterday for dry ice…
我会给你世上最干的冰
…I would’ve got the driest ice the world could find…
但你没有
…but you didn’t ask me.
你昨晚问我要两瓶黑牌尊尼获加
You asked me for two cases of Johnnie Walker Black Label…
和两个钢管舞娘 我都给你了,是吗?
…and four ladies of the pole, and I got them for you, didn’t I?

Yes.
是,我承认了
Yes, you did, I do confess.
但,米奇,你是我的经理人 我是摇滚歌♥星
But, Mickey, you are the manager, I’m the rocker.
你为什么不从帽子里变点东西出来?
You got on the hat. Why don’t you just pull something out of it?
我有顶充满魔法的帽子
My hat is deep and full of magic.
能变出白兔,手帕 和喝黑牌酒的钢管舞娘出来
I got rabbits, handkerchiefs and ladies of the pole drinking Black Label.
有香烟机,泡泡机
I got smoke machines, bubble machines…
还有爱之舰队,但这顶帽子还不能满足你
…I even got love marines, and still the hat goes deeper.
对吗?
All right?
但就是没有他妈的干冰
But there ain’t no motherfucking dry ice.

Okay.
我知道了
You made your point.
但明天,最好有干冰
But tomorrow, might be quite nice to have some dry ice.
你看过了吗? – 什么?
You read this? – What?
“怪异歌♥手强尼·柯德从船上跌下海”,他们说
“Singer extraordinaire, Johnny Quid fell off a boat,” they said.
“失踪,推测已经死亡”
“Missing, assumed dead,” they say.
我们的强尼?
Our Johnny?
这世界上有多少个摇滚歌♥手 叫强尼·柯德的?
How many rock stars by the name Johnny Quid do you think there are in the universe?
他只会跌倒在他的毒品上
Only thing he fell off is his junkie spoon.
他是不死之身,你把鞋穿烂了他都还没死
He’s no deader than them shoes you got on.
大难临头他都觉得爽呢
He’ll be gearing himself up, happy as a clam in a fisherman’s net.
珍妮,强尼死了吗?
June, how dead is Johnny?
这次是他今年第三次死了
If he’s dead, that’s the third time this year.
他那样的摇滚歌♥手是死不了的
Rockers like that never die.
他们只会衰落,给我们麻烦
They just wither and give me pain.
[THE CLASH’S “BANKROBBER” PLAYS O VER SPEAKERS]
[LIP-SYNCHING TO THE CLASH’S “BANKROBBER
15年前
[SINGING THE CLASH’S “BANKROBBER
[MUSIC STOPS]
听我说,听着
LENNY: Now, listen to me, boy. Listen.
我不喜欢你,你的亲生父亲也不
I never did like you, neither did your real dad.
你就一团垃圾
You’re a reject.
对着你妈妈的镜子在傻冒
A wrong and a fucking fairy in the mirror that I inherited from your mom.
但她不在了,现在只有我和你
But she ain’t with us no more, so it’s just you and me.
下星期,你回学校去
Now, next week, you’re going back to school.
我给告诉你,这是全国最贵的学校
The most expensive fucking school in this country, I might add.
整个学期都别回来
And then you’ll be gone for a whole term.
同时,给点感恩之心,把音乐关小
In the meantime, show some gratitude and keep the fucking music down.
[THE CLASH’S “BANKROBBER” PLAYS ON STEREO]
[SINGING]
[LIP-SYNCHING TO THE CLASH’S “BANKROBBER
[MUSIC STOPS]
你继续,强尼
Go on, John.
继续唱
Jog it on.
我不能,皮特
I can’t, Pete.
我迷上这幅画了
The painting’s got me.
你也会迷上它的,皮特
That’s what art does to you, Pete. It gets you.
能卖♥♥个好价钱啊
You’d get a good few notes for that.
你不会明白 – 为什么?
You wouldn’t understand. – Why not?
因为你就一人♥渣♥,皮特
Because you are street scum, Pete.
你要去接受点良好教育
You’re in need of a good education. That’s what you need.
你♥爸♥不在乎你,是吗?
But your dad didn’t give a shit about you, did he?
所以你要吸毒
And that’s why you’re on the gear.
毒品是你的继父
The gear is your surrogate father.
少来了,强尼,这是心理剖析吗?
Leave off, John. What, is this shrink time?
来吧,大鸡♥巴♥
JOHNNY: Come on, Pedro.
我是你的赞助人,你的医生
I’m your sponsor, doctor.
如果你不开心,我还可以做你的父亲
I’ll be your dad if you feel a bit of regression coming on.
但首先,我们要喝几杯
But first, we need a drink in our hands.
每个星期天去教堂做礼拜后 我爸都要我看《大淘金》
My dad used to make me watch Bonanza every Sunday after church.
那会对你造成伤害
Well, that’s got to have done some damage.
那些枪战,修女和牛仔 – 你认为呢?
All those guns, nuns and cowboys. – You think?
并不是很差
It wasn’t all bad.
他有时会逗我笑
He sometimes made me laugh too.
现在我们有所作为了
Well, now we’re onto something.
他有干预你吗?
Did he ever interfere with you?
做些你不喜欢的事情
You know, touch you inappropriate-like.
他胳肢我,如果这个也算的话
He tickled me, if that’s what you mean.
在心理学上 有一个专业术语来形容这种情况
In psychological circles, there’s a technical term for that scenario.
是什么?
There is?
怪物型胳肢反抑郁性行为冲动障碍
Monsteroustickalotis.
什么?
You what?
你♥爸♥爸是个胳肢变♥态♥狂
Your dad was a tickling monster.
嘿,那是我的酒
Oi, that’s my drink.
操♥你♥妈♥的,跟屁鬼
Fuck you, sing-along.
你只会捣乱,还有,别叫我大鸡♥巴♥
You’re no help, and stop calling me Pedro.
MAN: Oi.
来吧,小屁孩
Come on then, boy.
我会搞定你,还有你的马子 我会好好侍候你们
I’ll have you and your girlfriends. I’ll do the lot of youse.
我像开酒馆的吗,要喝酒走几步去酒吧
Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar.
走,跑,爬,再见,一路顺风,滚蛋
Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, fuck off.
我牛不牛,皮特? – 牛
Was I good or what, Pete? – Yeah.
眼神已经搞定他了
It’s all in the eyes.
瘾君子,我整死他
Junkies, I shit them.
[ROCK MUSIC BLARING ON HEADPHONES]
罗马,米奇
Roman, Mickey.
我试过阻止他们,但阻不成
I tried to stop them, but they couldn’t be stopped.
他们只是想 – 想说几句
I think they just wanted… – Just wanted to have a chat.
对不起,米奇
JUNE: I’m sorry, Mickey.
别担心,珍妮
Yeah, don’t worry about it, June.
你再去吃顿午餐吧?
Why don’t you go have another lunch?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!