One Two and Co. Have come through with the scratch.
什么,全数? – 他们说的
What, all of it? – So they say.
他们哪里找来的钱?
Where’d they get that from, then?
不清楚,问他们也只会说谎
No idea. Ask no questions, you’d hear no lies.
听着,现在我要全力把画找回来
Listen, all I gotta do now is find your painting.
对,确保能找回来
Yeah, well, make sure you do find it.
我要挂了,有另一个电♥话♥打来
[BEEPING]
Oh, look, I’ve gotta go. There’s another call.
你好
Hello?
所有人都在等着,列尼,你不能让我失望
I have all my people waiting, Lenny. You can’t let me down.
有点耽搁,就此而已,议员,耽搁而已
It’s a delay. That’s all, Councillor, just a delay.
尽快回复我
Well, get back to me soon.
好,当然
Yeah, of course.
混球
Wanker.
我跟你握手时偷了你的戒指 你没察觉吧?
GARY: I shook your hand, I’ve nicked your rings. You didn’t know that, did you?
对
Yes, that’s right.
不能,50磅给你 – 加里
I can’t. Tell you what I’ll do, I give you 50. ARCHY: Gary.
再见
WOMAN: See you.
你好,阿奇 – 你好
GARY: Hello, Archy. ARCHY: Hello.
过来
Come over here.
嗨,阿奇,什么风把你吹来了?
Hello, Arch. What brings you down here?
你要什么,要票吗?
What do you want, tickets?
我要找窝囊
I want the Tank.
你不会在大街上看到他 不会再晚上这个时候
Right. Well, you won’t see him on the cobbles, not this time of night.
他怕冷,知道吗?他在街尾那边
He don’t like the cold, see? He’s at the end of that street there.
窝囊,是伦敦西区最大的
Tank runs the biggest ticket-tout organization…
黄牛党头头
…in the West End of London.
他比老鼠更熟悉街上的一举一动
He knows more about what moves on the streets than the rats themselves.
窝囊是小道消息的集中营
Tank is a fortified world of disgusting information.
能谈谈吗? – 你好,阿奇,你来这里干嘛?
ARCHY: A word. – Hello, Arch, what are you doing here?
跟你谈谈
I need a word.
别站在外面
Don’t stand out there on the cobbles.
进来
Step into my world.
MAN [ON TV]: Well, perhaps the birds and the…
阿奇,这是部好电影
TANK: Great movie this, Arch.
他们重做了
They’ve had it redone.
多美的画面
Glorious picture.
声音也很细腻
And the sound, well, it’s exquisite.
能把音量调低点吗?要跟你谈谈
Could you turn it down a bit so we could have a word?
我真没礼貌
Oh, where are my manners?
对不起,阿奇,你要什么?票吗?
Sorry, Arch. What do you want, tickets?
不要票,我在找一幅画
Don’t want tickets. I’m looking for a painting.
一幅名画,在列尼家被偷了
A classic painting, been nicked out of Lenny’s house.
你在街上的耳目比警♥察♥还要多 所以我找你帮忙
You got more feet on the street than coppers on the beat, so I want you to help.
告诉你,我给你点赏金
I’ll tell you what, I’ll leave you a little livener.
这些钱给你调动人马
Here’s a couple of large to get some tongues wagging.
[BUZZER SOUNDS]
是 – 是佛瑞德吗?
Yeah. MAN [ON INTERCOM]: Master, are you Fred?
是
It is Fred.
这几年,有个行踪隐匿的内奸
ARCHY: For years, there’s been a well-hidden informer…
把我们一个个送进了监狱
…that’s sent us all down at one point or another.
现在鲍勃因贩毒要面临五年牢狱之苦
And now Bob is looking at a five-stretch due to this grass.
帅哥,告诉我,你妈妈一定不开心
So, tell me, Handsome, your mom can’t be very happy.
你要坐五年狱
Not with you getting a five-stretch.
拜托,佛瑞德,别再提了,好吗?
Please, Fred, please, not again, yeah?
对不起,鲍勃,我无意冒犯
I’m sorry, Bob. You know I don’t mean to offend.
但令情况更糟糕的是
But what makes the situation worse…
我们都知道这个阴险小人匿藏在我们之中
…is everybody knows this dirty fucking rat is still lurking somewhere among us.
先生们,晚上好
MALCOLM: Evening, gentlemen.
佛瑞德,你的帽子真漂亮
Oh, lovely hat, Fred, lovely.
谁在乎你的意见?
Who gives a fuck what you think?
好的,先生们,我们开始吧
Okay, gentlemen, let’s go.
首先,我的同事保罗会 为一件灰狼皮草做模特
First, my colleague Paul will be modeling the gray wolf.
我得为我助理的笨手笨脚致歉
I must apologize for my assistant’s handicaps.
他臂长如猴子,颈短如企鹅
He has unusually long arms and an alarmingly small neck.
我承认在这个大热天买♥♥大衣
I agree it doesn’t seem the right time of year…
实在有点不合时宜
…to be acquiring a coat with such thermal efficiency.
现在是仲夏
It is the middle of fucking summer.
但圣诞总会来啊
However, Christmas is always around the corner.
这帮毒瘤哪里来的?
Where did you get these junkies, eh?
这是什么,他妈的二人转吗?
What’s this, a fucking double act?
省省气吧,直接报价,然后滚蛋
Get on with it, give us the price and then leave.
先生,一切都在这美好时光里
All in good time, gentlemen, all in good time.
下一次,我会拿出在杂♥志♥上频频出现的
Next up, we have a very much sought-after affair…
热卖♥♥产品
…seen in very, very glossy magazines.
任何瘾君子都会跟你说瘾君子信不过
Junkies, as any junkie will tell you, are not to be trusted.
他们拿走不属于他们的东西 不是因为他们贪心
They take what doesn’t belong to them, not because they’re thinking…
而是因为他们就是瘾君子
…but because they’re junkies.
什么?只是个火机而已
What? It’s only fire.
在大热天卖♥♥偷来的皮草
Selling stolen fur coats in the middle of summer…
对于瘾君子进水的脑袋来说 并不奇怪
…would not seem peculiar to the average junkie mind.
名贵而又珍稀黑熊皮草
The famous but rare black bear.
在西伯利亚的加尔各答找来的
[WHISTLES]
Found in the dark mountains of Siberian Calcutta.
先生们,看看这条纹
Get an eyeful of that stripe, gentlemen, eh?
噢,看,是只六尺长的臭鼬,是吗?
Oh, have a look, it’s a 6-foot skunk, isn’t it?
付出超低价你们就能拥有
[BUZZER SOUNDS]
And all of this could be yours for the staggeringly low…
你好 – 是阿奇
Yeah, hello. ARCHY [ON INTERCOM]: It’s Archy.
你好,阿奇,开门 – 很快
Hello, Arch, come up. – Open up.
很快 你们两个,滚出去
Come up, son. Right, you two, out of here, live-o.
快,后门,滚蛋
Come on, back door, fuck off.
野帮伙要给额外的钱
The Wild Bunch have had to put extra money on top…
让列尼给他们打通门路
…to ignite Lenny’s contacts.
或许,或许列尼能施展法术
And maybe, just maybe, Lenny’s magic wand…
令鲍勃的判决书神秘地消失
…can make Bob’s legal paperwork mysteriously disappear.
你好吗,佛瑞德?
You all right, Fred?
阿奇
FRED: Arch.
孟波斯
Mumbles.
阿奇
MUMBLES: Arch.
鲍勃 – 阿奇
Bob. BOB: Yeah, Archy.
一二
One Two.
阿奇
Arch.
你还带你最笨重的大猩猩来
I see you brought your biggest gorilla with you.
[MUMBLES SCOFFS]
真不够礼貌
That’s very unkind.
一二,你得小心点
You wanna be careful, One Two.
你不想再进医院吧?
You don’t wanna catch another cold, do you?
今天史彼勒有点安静啊,佛瑞德
Speeler’s a bit quiet today, Fred.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
很好,谢谢,很好
It’s good as gold, thanks, good as gold.
好
Good.
那么,钱在哪里?
So come on, where is it?
什么,你闻不到吗?
What, can’t you smell it?
不
No, I can’t.
看,我们可以组个足球队了
Look at that, we could make a team.
你也想加入吗,阿奇?
Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you, Arch?
还有,这是给你的
Oh, by the way, this is for you.
给你买♥♥双新的足球鞋
You buy yourself a new pair of football boots or something.
真的?
Really?
你这混♥蛋♥真够风趣的
You ain’t half a funny bastard, ain’t you?
晚安,娘儿们
Good night, ladies.
他们说买♥♥一条船,你只能享受两天
URl: They say there are only two days you enjoy a boat.
你买♥♥进来的那天,和你卖♥♥出去的那天
The day you buy it and the day you sell it.
我认为说得挺对的
According to my figures, that sounds about right.
你又能怎样了?
What are you gonna do?
红颜祸水啊
Beauty is a cruel mistress.
我会记住这句话
I must remember that line.
别客气
Be my guest.
能给你倒杯酒吗? – 不
Can I pour you a glass? – No.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道的,我喜欢你
You know, I like you.
你喜欢你的做事方式
I like the way you are.
脑子里想得都是工作,非常专业