It’s all about the details.
我们的小交易也在这里吗?
Is our little deal in there too?
看看,列尼
Look at Lenny.
自娱自乐,他多自豪
Fucking playing with himself, he’s so proud.
那火机是他花100磅买♥♥的
He only paid a hundred pounds for that lighter…
但列尼让议员开心得像 火机是他自己偷的一样
…he’s making the Councillor sweat like he stole it himself.
我不会忘记
I wouldn’t forget about that.
要事优先
The important things first.
你要把事情交给列尼 因为他绝非泛泛之辈
You got to hand it to Len, because he ain’t half a naughty bastard.
剩下的留给你
I’ll leave that with you.
现在,议员只要跟他喜欢的小妞 共度一段美好时光
Now, the Councillor just needs a few hours with a right rotten tart…
不能在这里坐着等吃
Can’t stay here chewing the fat all day.
男人得去赚钱
Man’s got a living to make.
明天打电♥话♥给你
I’ll phone you in tomorrow.
然后他会一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地站在那里
And he’ll be in there like swimwear.
好好侍候他,杰姬
LENNY: Take care of him, Jackie.
列尼,你忘记拿火机
Lenny, you forgot your lighter.
不,不是我的
LENNY: No, it can’t be mine.
上面有你的名字
It’s got your name on it.
你好
All right.
什么也不能阻止列尼钓上这条俄♥罗♥斯♥大鱼
Nothing’s gonna stop Lenny from his big Russian deal.
对,我就知道你会喜欢那火机
[LAUGHING]
Yeah, I knew he’d like the lighter.
手感很好,是吧?
It was a nice touch, wasn’t it?
对,杰姬是个好女孩,继续约她吧
Yeah, she’s a good girl, Jackie. You give her another drink.
对,你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
他不会把他最爱的画给我
He wouldn’t give me his favorite painting, would he…
如果他不是真想做生意
…if he didn’t mean business?
对,我把画架拆了,把画挂在墙上了
Yeah, I’ve took it off the easel, and I’ve put it on the wall.
对,看起来很
Yeah, it looks mag…
阿奇,我…操
Archy, I’ve been… Fuck.
噢,操
Oh, fuck.
阿奇
Archy?
阿奇,我被盗了
Archy, I’ve been robbed.
什么?
ARCHY [ON PHONE]: What?
喂?
Hello?
我说,我被盗了
I said, I’ve been robbed.
不…我不知道几时
Yeah… I don’t know when.
是那幅画
It’s the painting.
对,乌里给我那幅
Yeah, it’s the one that Uri gave me.
是借给我的,我♥操♥
All right, loaned, for fuck’s sake.
阿奇,糟糕了
Archy, this is not good.
那是他最爱的画
That’s his favorite painting.
他的幸运之画
His lucky painting.
对,好
Yeah, all right.
过来,把手下都带过来
Come around here and bring the troops.

Yeah.
操,我可不想听到这个
Oh, fuck it, this isn’t what I want to hear.
列尼有麻烦了,谁也不好过
When Lenny’s wheels come off, he’s no good to anyone.
现在他要我帮他解决问题
Now, he’s gonna stick it straight on my lap.
而阿奇,得去工作了
And Archy is gonna have to go to work.
原本在哪里的,列尼?
Where was it, Len?
那我们瞎猜好吗,邦迪?
Well, let’s just take a wild stab in the dark, shall we, Bandy?
阿奇,扇他,送他上学,我不能再忍♥了
Archy, slap him, send him to school because I can’t take no more of this.
现在,你把事情处理好
Now, you sort this out.
把画找回来,把人找出来,我要上♥床♥睡了
Get that painting back, bring me a body, because I’m going to back to bed.
邦迪,你再问这个蠢问题的话 你看到丹尼吗?
Bandy, you ever ask a stupid question like that again, you see Danny there?
他会扇你
He’s gonna slap you.
对不起,阿奇,我只是想调动我的主动性
I’m sorry, Arch. I was just trying to use initiative.
丹尼,扇他
Danny, slap him.
丹尼,右手,认真地扇
With the right, Danny, properly.
不不,用右手手背,认真地扇
No, no, no, come on, do it properly with the back of the right hand.
阿奇,这是什么,打网球吗? – 扇他
What is this, a tennis match, Arch? ARCHY: Slap him.
噢,我♥操♥
Oh, for fuck…
这样子
Like this.
现在,如果你掌握这样子扇人
Now, if you can master a slap like that…
你的客人就不会隐瞒你什么了
…there’s no need for your clients to hold back.
他们会话如涌泉
They will open up like a fountain full of words.
不需要暴♥力♥,不
No need for strong violence, no, no.
他们会被送回儿童时代
They’re transported back to their childhood.
任你摆布
Putty in your hands.
问问邦迪
Ask Bandy.
看,他回到学校了
Look, thinks he’s back at school.
但他没上过学啊,阿奇
But he never went to school, Arch.
你也要我扇你两下吗,丹尼?
You want a slap as well, Daniel, eh?
现在,如果扇都没效的话 要么炒掉他,要么发他工资
Now, if the slap don’t work, you cut them or you pay them…
但保留收据,因为我们不是黑♥手♥党♥
…but keep your receipts because this ain’t the Mafia.
现在,出去找画
Now, get out there, look for the painting.
[CAR ALARM CHIRPS]
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hi.
再见
Bye.
把包放进车里,关门,离开
If you just put the bags in the car, close the door, walk away.
孩子,照我说的做
Ahem. Now, now, boys, do as you’re told.
把包放进车里,离开,保持微笑
Put the bags in the car, walk away and keep smiling.
对不起,这是抢劫吗?
Sorry, is this a robbery?
对,是抢劫,现在,滚蛋
Yes, it is a robbery. Now, fuck off.
谢谢
Thank you.
[MUMBLE CHUCKLES]
做得好,一二先生 – 谢谢,孟波斯先生
Very good, Mr. One Two. – Thank you very much, Mr. Mumbles.
对,给我钥匙
Yeah, give me the keys.
谢谢
Thanks.
好笑吧
Yeah, very funny.
[CAR ALARM RINGING & HORN HONKING]
[ALARM STOPS RINGING]

Oi.
倒档在哪里?
Where’s reverse?
你把档杆下面的把手
You have to lift up the knob under the…
拿高 – 喔
Gear stick. – Ah.
对,滚吧
Oh, yeah. Now, fuck off.
我认识一个电工,他能仿制一个给你
I know an electrician that could copy one of those for you.
他几分钟就能搞定了
Might take him a couple of minutes, mind.
欢迎成为暴发户,一二先生
STELLA: Welcome to the nouveau riche, Mr. One Two.
这是你的,巴斯特女士
ONE TWO: Here’s one for you too, Mrs. Baxter.
嗯,真时尚
Mm, tres chic.
质感比光在计算机上看要好多了,是吗?
It’s a little bit heavier than it looks on a calculator, isn’t it?
你没有揍他们
I see you didn’t think much of the black eye.
我想揍的
I would like to have obliged.
但从职业观点上看,那不太自然
But from a professional point of view, just didn’t seem natural.
嗯 – 那下一次?
Mm. – Until the next time?
或许吧
Maybe.
施工已经有四年了
URl: The development has been underway for four years…
再建两年就能完成
…and will be completed within another two.
面♥积♥有12公顷
The area covers 12 acres…
这里会成为伦敦的主要住♥宅♥区之一
…and it will become one of London’s premier residences.
失陪一会,先生
Excuse me, gentlemen.
什么事?
What is it?
会计被持枪行劫
[WHISPERING IN RUSSIAN]
我们不见了700万
他们不知道抢的是谁的钱吗?
这里不是俄♥罗♥斯♥
这里满街土匪
我们没时间玩了
大家都在等着
叫会计再拿700万出来
维多,维多
Victor, Victor.
这次别出问题
阿奇 – 一二
Yo, Archy. ARCHY [ON PHONE]: One Two.
我凑齐欠列尼的钱了
Hey, I got Lenny’s bit of scratch.
什么,全数凑齐了?
What, you got all of it?
是,最好在我花光前把它拿走
Yes, it’s burning a hole in the floor, so come get it before it melts my boots.
我去史彼勒小屋
I’ll come down to Speeler.
稍等
[BEEPING]
我要挂了,有电♥话♥打来 列尼?
Hold on.
Gotta go, got another call. Len?
阿奇,俄♥国♥佬还没给钱呢
Archy, the Russian didn’t come through with the money.
别担心,议员能等
Don’t worry about that, the Councillor can wait.
有好消息给你
I got some good news for you.
一二他们把钱凑齐了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!